Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The daffodil starts to...
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 02:23 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 02:18 AM
tales in the night [ Bingo...
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 01:55 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by nyme
Today 01:40 AM
{·~ you can't hide ~·} [VA]
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 01:09 AM

Old August 9th, 2024, 11:23 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry
Default -fish pebbles-

Fishkit was walking around the camp tall and mighty in kit standards she was looking around the camp for her dad where was he ? she grumbled to herself she wanted to give him a gift she found a shiny blue rock when she snuck out of camp the other day nobody would know she smiled as she continued to scan the camp with her deep green eyes before spotting her dads tabby pelt she jumped up high and darted over to him her one ear flopped as she ran till she got to her dads feet "HI DAD " she meowed loudly at him smile big as her small baby teeth were starting to show "WHat are you doing dad?" she asked "OO what's it like being a warrior?" she meowed "DAD WAIT I GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU!" she meowed running off to the nursery as fast as her little legs could carry her tripping a bit as she did soon after she ran into the nursery she came back with a blue rock in her mouth and dropped it at her dads feet "Here you go I found it for you and I think you would like it." she purred at him

#spiderbingo

@SuspiciousMindz

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)

Last edited by Spider.; August 9th, 2024 at 11:23 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:00 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: -fish pebbles-

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

Hawkbite was settling into his corner for the day when Fishkit caught his attention. At first, it appeared as though she was looking around for something, but then she looked directly at him and he felt his heart sink slightly. She was looking for him. Then, she came bounding over and Hawkbite sat up so she could only collide with his paws and legs unless she climbed up onto him. "Oh, hey kitto," Hawkbite would muse. Although, internally he was still processing the fact she called him dad.

That was still a foreign concept to him, but he supposed it came with the responsibility of finding her out in the territory. Still, he'd have to acclimate to it. He have to see if he could acclimate to being called a dad. What would his sister be thinking right now? Vixensnarl, an aunt. His whiskers twitched. Maybe he'd seek her out one day and tell her.

During the processing of the new name, he barely registered the assortment of questions that escaped her. She was already running off when he was about to answer them. She came back with a rock, however and Hawkbite tilted his head curiously at the object. There was something bittersweet about this gesture. He recalled the last gift he'd given someone was a rock to Silverlark.

The grief struck his heart in its core, and he bit back a tear that threatened to escape him. It'd been less than a moon since the young Enforcer died. He was still the freshest wound on the heart. The Commander placed his paw on the rock and slid it towards him, flexing his pads across the smooth surface. "That's a very thoughtful present, Fishkit. Thank you. I'll keep it in my nest," Hawkbite spoke gently, bapping the kit's ears with his free paw.

@Spider. - Fishkit

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL