Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM

Old March 26th, 2024, 07:14 PM
alastor my darling~

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Windflowerpaw Finder

Hello! I'm planning to make an apprentice in Shadowclan! I'm looking for mentors*, friends and possibly family members : D
* needed

Windflowerpaw

Clan: Shadowclan
Pronouns: She/they
TS: Sodikken - Redmageddon
Short Description: A white cat with light and dark brown spots and blue eyes.
Long Description: A short-furred white she-cat with light brown hind legs and dark brown markings on her right eye, fore-paws and tail. They have enchanting blue eyes.
Personality: Windflowerpaw is normally a sweet and energetic cat, making it her mission to lift up others close to her. Otherwise, she can get very frustrated and ignorant about what others tell her when she's upset. They can get upset at little things, like tripping or missing a catch. Windflower has major mood switches.

Relationships:

Family: Open
Friends: Open
Rival: Open
Best Friends: Open
Crush: Silentpaw @/Starphobia
Mentor: Basilwisp @/ramen

- - -

once she has a mentor she will be submitted

Last edited by nyx; March 29th, 2024 at 08:12 AM.
Old March 26th, 2024, 07:30 PM
lalala ♩♪ ♬♩♪♩

Bump Policy: anytime <3
My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: Windflowerpaw Finder

@nyx

i have a shadowclan warrior that i recently submitted to the allegiances, could he be windflower's mentor..?

name: Basilwisp

appearance: Grey tom with green eyes

personality: Basilwisp is a strict and stern cat, and is determined to always do his best for ShadowClan. However, he's not cold or cruel, and can be gentle sometimes depending on the situation. He won't have really high expectations for Windflowerpaw, just that she always tries her very best.

hope basil gets the role!

avatar is marnie from official pokemon ✿ signature basilwisp pixel made by me
|| little art shop ||
|| basilwisp love plot finder ||
Old March 26th, 2024, 08:21 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Moonmeadow⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Basics⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
Name: Moonmeadow
Affliations: Shadowclan
Description: A huge, shadowy cat with particular smoky markings with one resting on their forehead in the shape of an eye. They have long, elegant fur and hazy, pale green eyes.
Personality: Moonmeadow is a kind, caring, but protective soul who is a focused and diligent warrior of Shadowclan. The molly is always looking for something to do to help out the clan with a focus on helping the young as she thinks caring for the future generations is one of the best honors a cat can have after serving a clan. While the molly has no biological children, they have a habit of picking up random kiddos anyways.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆W/ Wildflower⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
Dynamic: Moonmeadow would be friendly and caring and maybe a bit too much when it comes to mother henning as she always is with apprentices, kits, and even other warriors. Moonmeadow would likely help out with Wildflower's training as seeing her kiddos become the best warriors they can be is really important to her and I think that Moonmeadow would do her best to try and help Wildflower with her mood swings. Like, learning about Wildflower's more avoidable triggers (not things like accidents; tripping, missing catchs, as those are unavoidable. Though maybe certain tones of voices, words, or other things if Wildflower has them; which I assume as it seems she gets upset quite ofetn), the best way to calm her down, and trying to help her contain her temperature in certain situations and how to stay respectful while still allowing the apprentice to be outspoken about her feelings. Overall, Moonmeadow just wants to see Wildflower succeed and would do their best to help the apprentice do that.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Role⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
(Which I should've started with, lollll)
I was thinking adoptive mother, as Moonmeadow hasn't had any biological litters nor has another who she would've had them with.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆The Moon's Stars⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
Mother: Silentskies; npc
Adoptive daughter (Pending; I believe Crouchkit is going through an outsider joining so we'll see how that goes :3): Crouchkit
Adoptive daughter: Shadowpaw

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Plot Ideas⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
- I was thinking that for some initial plot ideas, there would be the adoption, which would heavily depend on the backstory that you have in line for Wildflower but maybe they could have a moment where Wildflower asks Moonmeadow to be her mom, or vice versa with Moonmeadow asking Wildflower to their kid.
- Another idea would just be bonding, maybe Wildflower had recently lost her temper in a scene where she got in trouble or just losing her temper bad in general so Moonmeadow finds her to have a heart to heart about it.
- A few check-in rps where Moonmeadow just finds her daughter and asks how she has been and how her training is going and what she has been up to.
- Shovel talk with Wildflower's crush/future mate like, The usual 'if you hurt my daughter I will make sure you stay an apprentice for twice as many moons or worse.' though they are only -cough-half-cough- joking about it and maybe Moonmeadow could bond with them as a sort of child-in-law situation
- If Wildflower needs any help with apprentice training Moonmeadow would be more than willing to lend a paw
- Idk what else rn

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆RP Examples⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
Training With Shadowpaw
Hide n Seek event
Comforting a Clanmate*

*Please ignore the name and pronoun changes - They were approved but then ended up having a complication with the name so they changed. Also my writing is a lot better now

Anyways, that's all for right now, let me know if you need any additional details or have any questions!... @nyx

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 26th, 2024 at 08:32 PM.
Old March 27th, 2024, 12:08 PM
alastor my darling~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramen View Post
@nyx

i have a shadowclan warrior that i recently submitted to the allegiances, could he be windflower's mentor..?

name: Basilwisp

appearance: Grey tom with green eyes

personality: Basilwisp is a strict and stern cat, and is determined to always do his best for ShadowClan. However, he's not cold or cruel, and can be gentle sometimes depending on the situation. He won't have really high expectations for Windflowerpaw, just that she always tries her very best.

hope basil gets the role!

Accepted! Would you like to make a starter?
Old March 27th, 2024, 12:22 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Fanatic

I got a ShadowClan apprentice that I was just going to make a starter for Maybe he can be crush/future mate or just friend?

Name: Silentpaw

Appearance:

Personality: Silentpaw is a rather boring cat, like many other apprentices and kits say. And he wouldn't blame them. He didn't know how to have fun. He usually enjoys being alone and is a very independent cat, and has a strong dislike for patrols and groupwork. He doesn't talk much, hence his name. WHen he is around his friends or other cats that he is familiar with, he occasionally speaks, but slowly and considerately, given the fact that he is very careful with his words. Kits call him "Mr Grumpy Butt". When this happens, all Silentpaw can do his roll his eyes and walk away.

Info lawl: Silentpaw is a master of hunting. His silent treads on the forest ground and his swift and agile movements are perfect to catch the prey off guard.

RP Plot ideas: Unsure as of now. Maybe while training in ShadowClan territory Windflowerpaw stumbles across Silentpaw solo hunting, then they first meet yada yada (Silentpaw doesn't fall in love pretty quickly or easily so it would be a steady growth in character
And maybe they can get their mentors to become friends just so they could train together more often blah blah

@nyx

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old March 27th, 2024, 05:43 PM
alastor my darling~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
I got a ShadowClan apprentice that I was just going to make a starter for Maybe he can be crush/future mate or just friend?

Name: Silentpaw

Appearance:

Personality: Silentpaw is a rather boring cat, like many other apprentices and kits say. And he wouldn't blame them. He didn't know how to have fun. He usually enjoys being alone and is a very independent cat, and has a strong dislike for patrols and groupwork. He doesn't talk much, hence his name. WHen he is around his friends or other cats that he is familiar with, he occasionally speaks, but slowly and considerately, given the fact that he is very careful with his words. Kits call him "Mr Grumpy Butt". When this happens, all Silentpaw can do his roll his eyes and walk away.

Info lawl: Silentpaw is a master of hunting. His silent treads on the forest ground and his swift and agile movements are perfect to catch the prey off guard.

RP Plot ideas: Unsure as of now. Maybe while training in ShadowClan territory Windflowerpaw stumbles across Silentpaw solo hunting, then they first meet yada yada (Silentpaw doesn't fall in love pretty quickly or easily so it would be a steady growth in character
And maybe they can get their mentors to become friends just so they could train together more often blah blah

@nyx
looks
Old March 27th, 2024, 05:45 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post
looks
I just got him a mentor so he's pending

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old March 28th, 2024, 11:51 AM
alastor my darling~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Moonmeadow⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Basics⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
Name: Moonmeadow
Affliations: Shadowclan
Description: A huge, shadowy cat with particular smoky markings with one resting on their forehead in the shape of an eye. They have long, elegant fur and hazy, pale green eyes.
Personality: Moonmeadow is a kind, caring, but protective soul who is a focused and diligent warrior of Shadowclan. The molly is always looking for something to do to help out the clan with a focus on helping the young as she thinks caring for the future generations is one of the best honors a cat can have after serving a clan. While the molly has no biological children, they have a habit of picking up random kiddos anyways.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆W/ Wildflower⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
Dynamic: Moonmeadow would be friendly and caring and maybe a bit too much when it comes to mother henning as she always is with apprentices, kits, and even other warriors. Moonmeadow would likely help out with Wildflower's training as seeing her kiddos become the best warriors they can be is really important to her and I think that Moonmeadow would do her best to try and help Wildflower with her mood swings. Like, learning about Wildflower's more avoidable triggers (not things like accidents; tripping, missing catchs, as those are unavoidable. Though maybe certain tones of voices, words, or other things if Wildflower has them; which I assume as it seems she gets upset quite ofetn), the best way to calm her down, and trying to help her contain her temperature in certain situations and how to stay respectful while still allowing the apprentice to be outspoken about her feelings. Overall, Moonmeadow just wants to see Wildflower succeed and would do their best to help the apprentice do that.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Role⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
(Which I should've started with, lollll)
I was thinking adoptive mother, as Moonmeadow hasn't had any biological litters nor has another who she would've had them with.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆The Moon's Stars⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
Mother: Silentskies; npc
Adoptive daughter (Pending; I believe Crouchkit is going through an outsider joining so we'll see how that goes :3): Crouchkit
Adoptive daughter: Shadowpaw

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Plot Ideas⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
- I was thinking that for some initial plot ideas, there would be the adoption, which would heavily depend on the backstory that you have in line for Wildflower but maybe they could have a moment where Wildflower asks Moonmeadow to be her mom, or vice versa with Moonmeadow asking Wildflower to their kid.
- Another idea would just be bonding, maybe Wildflower had recently lost her temper in a scene where she got in trouble or just losing her temper bad in general so Moonmeadow finds her to have a heart to heart about it.
- A few check-in rps where Moonmeadow just finds her daughter and asks how she has been and how her training is going and what she has been up to.
- Shovel talk with Wildflower's crush/future mate like, The usual 'if you hurt my daughter I will make sure you stay an apprentice for twice as many moons or worse.' though they are only -cough-half-cough- joking about it and maybe Moonmeadow could bond with them as a sort of child-in-law situation
- If Wildflower needs any help with apprentice training Moonmeadow would be more than willing to lend a paw
- Idk what else rn

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆RP Examples⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
Training With Shadowpaw
Hide n Seek event
Comforting a Clanmate*

*Please ignore the name and pronoun changes - They were approved but then ended up having a complication with the name so they changed. Also my writing is a lot better now

Anyways, that's all for right now, let me know if you need any additional details or have any questions!... @nyx
For her backstory Id say her mother was a rogue and her father is absent in her life. Her mother dropped her off in Shadowclan (Not very good at backstorys )
Old March 29th, 2024, 08:11 AM
alastor my darling~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
I just got him a mentor so he's pending
yk what *jumps at him* accepted!!
Old March 29th, 2024, 08:49 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post
yk what *jumps at him* accepted!!

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!