Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM

Old March 26th, 2024, 05:56 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Wolfkit Yawned And Gazed about the camp, thinking about how much its changed... it was nothing like what she remembered (open)

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old March 28th, 2024, 11:10 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Stempaw fidgeted restlessly as he watched a beetle scurry by.

(Open ig)

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old March 29th, 2024, 08:17 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

crowstumble

purrks ; sticky pads , mind reader
it/they . wc . 28 moons . heavy stutter . tags ; @Starphobia i'm so sorry this took ten days to get to LMAO

trigger warnings for this post: none
oh. jeez. crowstumble stopped itself from physically recoiling at the thought of interacting with someone who wasn't warblershine, but swallowed their fear and blinked at cypress. ' h-hell-hello. i'm crow-crow-crowstum-ble. ' oh starclan, why was their stutter so bad? it was so annoying, whenever they were around someone new or around warblershine.

specifically warblershine. ' you-you're cypre-ssflake.. ri-right? ' it mumbled, scuffing it's paws on the dirt floor uncomfortably.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers

cricket,, cricket,,
Old April 1st, 2024, 06:49 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Cranekit stumbled into the clearing. Something was off today. As soon as he had woken up, he noticed his throat was hurting and he was constantly coughing. Maybe that was his karma for not sleeping in his nest yesterday, rather choosing to sleep on the cold floor...

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; April 1st, 2024 at 06:50 AM.
Old April 1st, 2024, 09:03 AM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Lavender eyes scanned the area dutifully. Okay, so... why did she even get out of her nest? Blazesong was tired, and quite frankly wanted to go back to sleep. But she was twitchy. VERY. Twitchy. She wanted to snooze, but before she could Blazesong knew she should go hunting. Whether it be for beetles or actually edible food. She wanted food. Yep, so... yep, food hunting! Rabbit hunting! She needed to go Hunting! Yep, yep! Okay. So. Step one of hunting. Find a friend. Well, that actually wasn't a step for hunting, but still. It would work. She NEEDED a friend! Lots of friends!! Goly, she could have a patrol! No, no that was too crazy. She wanted ONE hunting buddy. Or two hunting buddies.

She needed buddies to help catch bunnies! Heee-eeyy! That was good. Slick, little Birdy, slick. Blazesong scanned the area. Okay, so there were some kits and- BEETLE!! No, no, stay FOCUSED Blazesong. She painstakingly tore her gaze away, feeling solemn, then continued looking. Nope, apprentices were a no-no. She wanted warriors! Warriors to hunt food with! Hooray for food!

Blazesong continued looking. Queens! Nope, nope, queens seem to lose all their fun after having children. Boo. Right then and there she decided never to have kits OR get a mate! Never! If anything, she would become ACQUAINTED with a kitto and MAAAYBE adopt them when they were older. Maybe. Nope, changed her mind. Never ever having kits or a mate. It's not worth it. She needed to eat. That was the ,ain focus, not silly little kits. She needed food. Which meant hunting. Oh yeah! A hunting buddy! She then decided this was stupid. Better iidea. Uh... uh... yep, yep!

HEY! She called out loudly. SHE WOULD GET HER FRIGGIN HUNTING BUDDY. No matter how many cats scold her! Yep, yep! Anyone want to go hunting? I'm hungry and need food buuuut so does the clan, yep yep! Need to go Hunting! She scanned the clearing with narrowed Lavender eyes. There. Maybe NOW she could get a hunting buddy. Hmph!

__________________________________________________ _____

[Open]

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.
||Signups And Resources||[/COLOR]

Luna is scribbling on this sig | Desert Rain Frog is hunting wendigos outside |Alastor rickrolls here | Raven has snuck into this sig | Fruity bat has stolen my fruit! | Sunnyheart is approaching... SHE BROUGHT BIRDBIRD-- | Rustleaf rants Abt Bristlefrost| Moondapple restocks the cookie safe | leopard.'s cat Moonfoot is lookin' angry | Crimson holds up two gay cats and lion king music plays |
Old April 2nd, 2024, 05:13 AM
Cute but Deadly

Status: I'm a Fox-Girl. You can call me Foxie! :hearbounce:
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by blxze. View Post

Lavender eyes scanned the area dutifully. Okay, so... why did she even get out of her nest? Blazesong was tired, and quite frankly wanted to go back to sleep. But she was twitchy. VERY. Twitchy. She wanted to snooze, but before she could Blazesong knew she should go hunting. Whether it be for beetles or actually edible food. She wanted food. Yep, so... yep, food hunting! Rabbit hunting! She needed to go Hunting! Yep, yep! Okay. So. Step one of hunting. Find a friend. Well, that actually wasn't a step for hunting, but still. It would work. She NEEDED a friend! Lots of friends!! Goly, she could have a patrol! No, no that was too crazy. She wanted ONE hunting buddy. Or two hunting buddies.

She needed buddies to help catch bunnies! Heee-eeyy! That was good. Slick, little Birdy, slick. Blazesong scanned the area. Okay, so there were some kits and- BEETLE!! No, no, stay FOCUSED Blazesong. She painstakingly tore her gaze away, feeling solemn, then continued looking. Nope, apprentices were a no-no. She wanted warriors! Warriors to hunt food with! Hooray for food!

Blazesong continued looking. Queens! Nope, nope, queens seem to lose all their fun after having children. Boo. Right then and there she decided never to have kits OR get a mate! Never! If anything, she would become ACQUAINTED with a kitto and MAAAYBE adopt them when they were older. Maybe. Nope, changed her mind. Never ever having kits or a mate. It's not worth it. She needed to eat. That was the ,ain focus, not silly little kits. She needed food. Which meant hunting. Oh yeah! A hunting buddy! She then decided this was stupid. Better iidea. Uh... uh... yep, yep!

HEY! She called out loudly. SHE WOULD GET HER FRIGGIN HUNTING BUDDY. No matter how many cats scold her! Yep, yep! Anyone want to go hunting? I'm hungry and need food buuuut so does the clan, yep yep! Need to go Hunting! She scanned the clearing with narrowed Lavender eyes. There. Maybe NOW she could get a hunting buddy. Hmph!

__________________________________________________ _____

[Open]
"I'll hunt," Hawkflight padded up.
Two kits that were sisters had a great destiny; They were destined to make a clan of chaos. One day they ran away to fulfill that destiny. The kit of snow was reborn as star; The kit of dusk was blessed by sun.nThe clan grew and grew every sunrise; The clan flourished over rule of chaos. The clan spread their chaos around the world. Some cats were foolish enough to retaliate; The cats would be doomed to the wrath of Chaosclan. The kits of snow and dusk would never be forgotten; Their legacy would be told by queens to their kits. This is the story of Chaosclan.

Join Chaosclan! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=79020
Old April 2nd, 2024, 05:15 AM
Cute but Deadly

Status: I'm a Fox-Girl. You can call me Foxie! :hearbounce:
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Wingbreeze cleaned herself in the clearing. The queen wondered about what her kits, who where coming soon, would be like.
Two kits that were sisters had a great destiny; They were destined to make a clan of chaos. One day they ran away to fulfill that destiny. The kit of snow was reborn as star; The kit of dusk was blessed by sun.nThe clan grew and grew every sunrise; The clan flourished over rule of chaos. The clan spread their chaos around the world. Some cats were foolish enough to retaliate; The cats would be doomed to the wrath of Chaosclan. The kits of snow and dusk would never be forgotten; Their legacy would be told by queens to their kits. This is the story of Chaosclan.

Join Chaosclan! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=79020
Old April 2nd, 2024, 06:42 AM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
"I'll hunt," Hawkflight padded up.

Blazesong TRIED not to wrinkle her nose. EEWWW. A TOM. No, no, no, Now was NOT the time to be picky, Little Birdy. She wanted to hunt with some INTERESTING cats. This tom just LAMELY mewing that he'd go was not very interesting. She discreetly cleared her throat. Okay. Okay, yep! Yep, yep! C'mon, Little Birdy. Coooome on.

She groaned inwardly and tried not to holler 'Anybody else?' but she decided it'd be best to just... let him come. This boring cat probably didn't even care if he squashed a beetle! How heartless! How could anyone feel happy squashing her beloved buggies?

Oh, boy. She couldn't hold it in. She needed someone to even out this hunting desire. Someone interesting. Someone... beetle adoring. Yes, she needed someone who could talk her ear off as much as she could talk theirs, yep yep! Uhm... yep! Lavender eyes flicked around the clearing again. She needed a better... hunting... buddy! She needed another one! Not a better one, just another one, yep yep! Uhm... yep!

She closed her eyes, then smiled at the tom. One more cats, yep! Uhm... yep. Yep, yep! she then called out; Aaanyone else? We need some food, yep, yep! The clans needs to eats!

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.
||Signups And Resources||[/COLOR]

Luna is scribbling on this sig | Desert Rain Frog is hunting wendigos outside |Alastor rickrolls here | Raven has snuck into this sig | Fruity bat has stolen my fruit! | Sunnyheart is approaching... SHE BROUGHT BIRDBIRD-- | Rustleaf rants Abt Bristlefrost| Moondapple restocks the cookie safe | leopard.'s cat Moonfoot is lookin' angry | Crimson holds up two gay cats and lion king music plays |
Old April 2nd, 2024, 07:41 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Tired

(Do not reply)

Wolffang vibed.

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old April 2nd, 2024, 09:01 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Cranekit stumbled into the clearing. Something was off today. As soon as he had woken up, he noticed his throat was hurting and he was constantly coughing. Maybe that was his karma for not sleeping in his nest yesterday, rather choosing to sleep on the cold floor...
loonkit eyed his brother with concern, he was acting a bit weird today and loonkit was getting worried. actually, his brother had been a bit off since last sundown which was even more concerning! the kit padded up to his brother and brushed up against him in order to comfort the other caramel tabby.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store