Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Zei
Today 08:12 AM
minkpaws new everything...
by alec
Last post by forest
Today 08:07 AM
Creekcall Relationship...
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:03 AM
unoffical Kit/Apprentice...
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:03 AM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 07:48 AM

Old February 11th, 2023, 02:15 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

ShadowClan Mossy Lookout [Enforcers Only]

OPEN ONLY TO SHADOWCLAN ENFORCERS

The hillside is cut sharply by a rocky stream. The ground is covered in dense brambles but, cutting a path over the prickly undergrowth, a large pine fell from uphill, its thinner peak rests just outside the bramble tangle. Hopping atop this felled log, a cat can walk safely over the crushed brambles and then, when the ground drops away into the rocky path of the creek, one can continue over the perpendicular bridge. The large base of the log has come to rest beside a flat mossy boulder which overhangs the uphill side of the stream. Falling from the boulder would land a cat in the rocky stream below and escaping with less than a broken bone would be a miracle. On all other sides, the boulder falls sharply away into the thick brambles leaving the felled tree as the only path on or off the boulder.

Patrols
March - Darkfall / Mistlewhisker
April - Hawkbite
May - Lynxshade

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; April 7th, 2024 at 04:33 PM.
Old February 28th, 2023, 09:48 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Mossy Lookout [Enforcers Only]

( I hope this is okay to do; Dawnstar ordered Shadowfur to gather the Enforcers if he was unable to find Willowpaw’s killer, so I’m having him call an emergency meeting )

Some time ago, the Enforcers had picked a new spot in a secluded part of ShadowClan’s territory for their meetings. He had called an emergency meeting of the Enforcers, to discuss both Willowpaw’s murder and the pelt he’d found at the border. He hoped none of the other Enforcers would mind him calling this meeting, but if they wanted to be petty about it then they could go talk to Dawnstar.

He crossed the log bridge and hopped up on the big boulder. Sitting down, he wrapped his tail around his paws and waited. Looking down the slopes below, he briefly wondered if this was what it felt like to sit on the Shadowledge.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; February 28th, 2023 at 09:48 PM.
Old February 28th, 2023, 10:11 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

☄. *. ⋆ Sorrelflare

The russet enforcer followed after Shadowfur his yellow gaze blank as he crossed the log bridge his ear twitching as as he actually looked around at the area. He had known that this area was picked as a spot they could meet at but he had never really looked into much.

There would be no way for anyone to try and sneak in these meetings without getting injured and they would easily give themselves away because of the thick brambles. He hummed and easily jumped onto the boulder, taking a seat giving a short nod to Shadowfur.

@Ravensong @NinjaBloss @Cherry~ @Rose

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old March 2nd, 2023, 11:59 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy**
@perseus. @NinjaBloss @Cherry~ @Rose
[Of course! That's what this is here for]

The mottled she-cat stretched as she slipped out of the nursery. She was finding less and less need for her to go in the stuffy den. Her kits were half way to their apprenticeship and then they'd be somebody else's responsibility. She moved to the camp entrance in Shadowfur's wake after the tom had called a meeting of the enforcers.

Following him, and Sorrelflare, to the felled log. Hopping easily onto the tree's top, once stationed so high in the sky it would only have been visited by the birds, she trotted easily after the russet enforcer, peering down over the side as the ground dropped away to the glittering creek below without slowing her pace. On the far side, she turned and hopped from the rough bark onto the unyielding stone and took a seat, an easy smile playing on her lips, facing Shadowfur as she awaited the tom's reasoning for calling them all out here.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old March 4th, 2023, 09:35 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkfire
She/Her

An enforcer meeting. The second, to be precise. Sticking mostly to the shadows, Lark trailed after the group, steps slow yet steady. She didn't wish to be late, but running ahead would do no use either. Finally she reached the Lookout that had been solely found for the purpose of hosting Enforcer meetings. It was a good thing, to have a separate place for discussing the ongoings of ShadowClan. Better safe than sorry, for who knew where an inquisitive eye peeked, who knew where an eavesdropper lurked within ShadowClan's camp.

Halting as the youngest Enforcer's steps brought her at the sides of her peers, Larkfire took a seat, darker-colored tail wrapping neatly around white paws. For once she didn't know the reason to why she was here, for Shadowfur likely still had to announce that. All to do now was await Vixensnarl's arrival.

[ @Cherry~ - Shadowfur / @persues. - Sorrelflare / @Ravensong - Cougarivy / @NinjaBloss - Vixensnarl | Garbled response, I am just trying to belt out replies eeee, this post probably makes very little sense. ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old March 8th, 2023, 04:53 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Vixensnarl
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Vixensnarl followed soon after Larkfire, easily making her way up the fallen tree. She wondered what was important enough for Shadowfur to call an emergency meeting. He had proven himself competent, and she doubted he would waste their time with something trivial. She settled herself among the others and waited to hear what Shadowfur had to say.

@Rose @Ravensong @perseus. @Cherry~
Old March 9th, 2023, 10:00 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

S H A D O W F U R

[ @perseus. @Ravensong @Rose @NinjaBloss ]

The other Enforcers arrived relatively promptly, so Shadowfur was able to get straight into it. "I'm sure you've all heard about Willowpaw's murder by this point. I took Slytiger and Darkfall out to look for any evidence that could point us to the perpetrator, but we found nothing. Whoever committed the murder did an excellent job of covering their tracks." He paused to scratch an itch behind his ear. "I think it was someone from within ShadowClan. Willowpaw's body was found in the middle of our territory; it's unlikely that a rogue would be able to make it that far into ShadowClan land and back out without anyone noticing. Plus, what rogue would bother covering their scent?

"In addition, Dawnstar asked me to remind all of us to be mindful of the borders. There's been a lot of tension from all sides as of late, as I'm sure you're aware. I've been thinking: perhaps the Enforcers should take out extra border patrols, in addition to the ones already being sent out as part of the official patrols. Nothing constant, since we don't want to antagonize our neighbors for no reason. Just something a little extra to allow us to keep a close eye on things."

He curled his tail around his paws as he waited for his peers' thoughts.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old March 10th, 2023, 11:43 AM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

☄. *. ⋆ Sorrelflare

The russet tom listened quietly at what Shadowfur was saying, ear twitching slightly and he nodded, "We should also host an event soon to start getting more battle training in the warriors and apprentices. We have lost many to rogues in the past few moons." Truly he was disappointed in those they had lost, they were weak if they let rogues kill them so easily. Shadowclan is meant to be the strongest but they look incredibly weak with the rogues running havoc which quickly pinged something in Sorrelflare's mind,

"After the death of Shadowflight, Dawnstar has said that she wants no one near the outskirts and that every rogue and loner that we see, even if they don't cross over the borders, to be killed."

Once he had said that he went quiet. He didn't have much more to add on for this meeting.
@Ravensong @Rose @NinjaBloss @Cherry~

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old March 10th, 2023, 03:45 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy**
@perseus. @NinjaBloss @Cherry~ @Rose

An audible sigh left her throat as Shadowfur got into the reason for calling the meeting. That apprentice's death, she had heard about it, but where? Reluctantly she moved back in her mind, searching for instances surrounding Willowpaw. The meeting, when Dawnstar had made mention of it, confidently saying the apprentice had been murdered. That had been the meeting where Dawnstar had decreed that all warriors and apprentices would be subject to the buddy system when leaving camp, not to be out of one another's sight. There had been something else about that meeting. Cougarivy played back the meeting. The drama with Vixendance, Windclan had interrupted the meeting, Elmshadow had dealt with that other loud apprentice, Pinepaw? Oh, then the chaos around the initial announcement. Cougarivy paused for a moment, lost in her own memories as she worked through them, paying little attention to the other enforcers around her. There'd been something else she'd made some mental note about during the chaos of that announcement. There had been a warrior who'd had a different sort of reaction than everybody else. Deadwish, an amused smile flitted over her face and she nearly laughed. She was nearly sure now, it had been that some obnoxious tom. What had he done? She remembered side eyeing him before Vixendance had come through the entrance but had otherwise let the tom fall completely from her thoughts and concerns. But in that brief moment she'd noticed his look of outright smugness following the announcement of Willowpaw's death. It had only been after the announcement of no unsupervised leaving that he had joined in everybody else's outrage. Even for a cat who didn't much care for the supposed value of the clan's youth lives, she'd found Deadwish's positive reaction odd. Not paying attention to Sorrelflare's comments, Cougarivy broke from her memories and piped up, "Deadwish." She let the name sit for a heartbeat then explained, "He'd been acting funny about the announcement of Willowpaw's death. I'd start there." She shrugged.

[Link for the post where Cougarivy made note of Deadwish's strange reaction. Also, Elmshadow would've overheard this little interaction as well (although he was a little preoccupied in the moment), though Cougarivy would have no knowledge of this since she was focused on Windclan. If anybody would have logically noticed Deadwish being near Elmshadow while he was pinning Pinepaw maybe they think to ask Elmshadow if he'd noticed anything odd from Deadwish?]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old March 10th, 2023, 05:48 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkfire
She/Her

Vixensnarl arrived not a moment too late, and by the time the brown tabby had settled down, Shadowfur began speaking.

...Willowpaw's murder? Admittedly, Larkfire had heard of it, but not in detail. A few moments of silent contemplation reminded Lark what she had been doing at the time, away from camp. She had been outside with Sagepaw, giving him a lesson on ambush training near Croaking Swamp, and had heard about the murder after returning. Humming quietly to herself, the lithe grey damsel tipped her head to the side as Shadowfur continued, speaking of a patrol that had found no evidence, and then offering up the opinion that a ShadowClanner had committed this murder. Which.. made sense, since now Larkfire knew ShadowClanners were capable of such tomfoolery against their own Clanmates.

And oh. Borders. Pursing her lips in thought as Shadowfur brought up... taking out extra border patrols, Larkfire remained silent. It was a good idea and all, but taking out more patrols would probably further irritate ShadowClan's crowd. She was all up for the idea of Enforcers going on their own to check up now and then between the patrols each moon, but if they added more onto the load, ShadowClanners were bound to get angry.

As Sorrelflare began speaking, Lark turned her attention to her former mentor, gaze momentarily darting to the Enforcer's left as a frantic squirrel scrambled up a tree. With the event she agreed, it would do ShadowClan good. Additionally, hmm, Lark could do with a little sparring practice. And now she had permission to shut down outsiders if they drew too close to the border.

Finally, Cougarivy spoke, and Larkfire's ears flicked in the commander's direction with interest. The small molly placed her suspicions on Deadwish, which caused Lark to tilt her head further to the side. This was something she could take on, something she could find out if allowed. Tail twitching, the youngest Enforcer wrapped it around her paws, amber hues shifting from face to face. "I can speak with Deadwish, make friends with him if I have to. Find out if he's behind Willowpaw's murder."

[ @Cherry~ - Shadowfur / @persues. - Sorrelflare / @Ravensong - Cougarivy / @NinjaBloss - Vixensnarl ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.