Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 04:33 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:24 PM
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:12 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:06 PM
So a Crow and a Skunk walk...
by Tiabirb
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 04:05 PM

Old April 16th, 2024, 04:14 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default "Your first breathe took ours away" [p]

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(Hahaha, I got that quote straight from the Internet lol)

The last thing Swanberry thought she'd shape out to be was a queen. Being dead in a few short moons fit her go at life much better. Everyday she had hoped would be better only dragged her down like scarlet pulling at her strawberry blonde pelt. She almost didn't want kits, she feared she'd be a horrible mother who'd end up pushing them away and ignoring their need for attention, she feared that the cycle of abuse would spin round and beat on like the brisk pace of a fledging.

And yet, here she was, sitting at Lionsbeach and watching as the waves lapped at the sand and licked up the markings from her paw pads. Was she really ready? She couldn't really ask herself that question, not now. Not when the unborn kits were sleeping sightlessly in her hanging belly.

It was hard being with-kit. She couldn't run nearly as fast, she was always hungry, and she looked as overfed as a spoiled kittypet. But, Riverwhisper did say he wanted a family, so she'd give him that. She would try to be a good mother, and Starclan knows she'd fight tooth and claw for these kits.

Swanberry rested her head on her muddy paws as she waited for her mates scent to catch her attention. She knew he'd be ecstatic, she didn't have to worry about that. Maybe that's just what she needed right now, a good ounce of enthusiasm to really make things worth it.

Tags: @forest

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old April 16th, 2024, 06:02 PM
dream <3

Bump Policy: what's that? (aka anytime)
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: "Your first breathe took ours away" [p]

Riverwhisper
calm/anxious/caring

He smelled Swanberry's scent at Lionsbeach. He purred, sat next to her, wrapped his tail around her back, and licked her ears. "Hey," he said. She looked worried, but he couldn't tell what worried her. "You look worried. What's up?" he asked.

(happy river soon, also was at practice, will bump kit finder )

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old April 17th, 2024, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest View Post

Riverwhisper
calm/anxious/caring

He smelled Swanberry's scent at Lionsbeach. He purred, sat next to her, wrapped his tail around her back, and licked her ears. "Hey," he said. She looked worried, but he couldn't tell what worried her. "You look worried. What's up?" he asked.

(happy river soon, also was at practice, will bump kit finder )

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Swanberry smiled despite herself. Oh Riverwhisper... She wondered how we was able to pick up on her unease so quickly? Maybe her scent filling with fear gave it away. Yeah, it was probably that. Regardless, it was sweet that he asked.

She leaned into his affection even if she still felt she wasn't deserving of it. Slow purrs rumbled deep in her throat as her smile widened.

"Oh, nothing." She said. Before even saying anything she considered dumping all of her problems and disgusting thoughts where all could see, but she wised against it. Today was supposed to be a good day for Riverwhisper, she didn't wanna ruin the happiness that radiated off him in waves. "Just thinking about you and.... And kits."

Swanberry inwardly scowled at herself. While the statement was more-or-less true, it was still a jarring way to open up a kitting announcement.

My Art Shop!
Old April 17th, 2024, 04:26 PM
dream <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

[Swanberry]
She/Warrior/RC |

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Swanberry smiled despite herself. Oh Riverwhisper... She wondered how we was able to pick up on her unease so quickly? Maybe her scent filling with fear gave it away. Yeah, it was probably that. Regardless, it was sweet that he asked.

She leaned into his affection even if she still felt she wasn't deserving of it. Slow purrs rumbled deep in her throat as her smile widened.

"Oh, nothing." She said. Before even saying anything she considered dumping all of her problems and disgusting thoughts where all could see, but she wised against it. Today was supposed to be a good day for Riverwhisper, she didn't wanna ruin the happiness that radiated off him in waves. "Just thinking about you and.... And kits."

Swanberry inwardly scowled at herself. While the statement was more-or-less true, it was still a jarring way to open up a kitting announcement.

(I'm going to steal ur header now >:3)
[riverwhisper]
He\Warrior\RC
"The world is a better place with you in it."
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

She was thinking about kits? He wondered why, but... never mind that. "Aw. You're thinking about meee?" he teased. It wasn't exactly teasing, considering she was all he thought about but she made him feel like he deserved a place in this world.

"If you think I'm forcing you to want or have kits, I'm not. If you don't want them, just tell me. I'd still love you either way." Riverwhisper blurted. He didn't want her thinking he only wanted kits from her. He truly loved her. He wanted a family; even without kits, Swanberry was still his family. He felt ashamed that what he'd just said was an actual thought he'd had, but he knew deep down inside him that Swanberry wouldn't think that.

Right?

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)

Last edited by forest; April 17th, 2024 at 04:55 PM.
Old April 17th, 2024, 04:45 PM

Quote:

(I'm going to steal ur header now >:3)
[riverwhisper]
She\Warrior\RC
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

She was thinking about kits? He wondered why, but... never mind that. "Aw. You're thinking about meee?" he teased. It wasn't exactly teasing, considering she was all he thought about but she made him feel like he deserved a place in this world.

"If you think I'm forcing you to want or have kits, I'm not. If you don't want them, just tell me. I'd still love you either way." Riverwhisper blurted. He didn't want her thinking he only wanted kits from her. He truly loved her. He wanted a family, and even without kits, Swanberry still was his family. He felt ashamed that what he'd just said might be an actual thought of hers, but he knew deep down inside him that Swanberry wouldn't think that.

Right?

ERROR: HEADER STOLEN

"I'm always thinking about you," she admitted, thankful to finally have some truth lace her words. "Why wouldn't I be?"

The teasing was easy to bounce off on, what he said next wasn't. The words that lay peacefully unsaid in her mouth now weighed down on her jaws like a boulder. A boulder she'd have to swallow.

Swanberry was never good at masking her expressions, so the pure horror that flashed across her face was lingering. She tried her best to shield it from her mates unknowing and infinitely kind eyes, but she couldn't school her expression. It just sat there, plastered onto her face.

"I don't!" She said quickly, standing up onto her paws. "I know you love me." Saying that aloud would've probably made her squeal if her heart wasn't lodged into her throat. "I wanna... I am having kits." Swanberry chuckled unevenly. "Really."

She sat back down and adjusted her body so that her bulging belly was exposed. "See? They're ours." She smiled at him, a true honest smile that she didn't have to force onto her maw. That was she really loved about Riverwhisper. He made her feel things, real and genuine things, a feat that nearly no-cat had be able to accomplish.

My Art Shop!
Old April 17th, 2024, 05:17 PM
dream <3

Quote:

ERROR: HEADER STOLEN

"I'm always thinking about you," she admitted, thankful to finally have some truth lace her words. "Why wouldn't I be?"

The teasing was easy to bounce off on, what he said next wasn't. The words that lay peacefully unsaid in her mouth now weighed down on her jaws like a boulder. A boulder she'd have to swallow.

Swanberry was never good at masking her expressions, so the pure horror that flashed across her face was lingering. She tried her best to shield it from her mates unknowing and infinitely kind eyes, but she couldn't school her expression. It just sat there, plastered onto her face.

"I don't!" She said quickly, standing up onto her paws. "I know you love me." Saying that aloud would've probably made her squeal if her heart wasn't lodged into her throat. "I wanna... I am having kits." Swanberry chuckled unevenly. "Really."

She sat back down and adjusted her body so that her bulging belly was exposed. "See? They're ours." She smiled at him, a true honest smile that she didn't have to force onto her maw. That was she really loved about Riverwhisper. He made her feel things, real and genuine things, a feat that nearly no-cat had be able to accomplish.

(gently gives it back but clones it)
[riverwhisper]
He\Warrior\RC
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Riverwhisper flattened his ears and ducked his head with shame. "I'm sorry I even considered it." he said.

It made him feel slightly better that Swanberry assured him she still loved him, but what she said caught him seriously off-guard.

I'm having kits.

Riverwhisper practically fell over. "You're- wait- WHAT?!" he cried out in shock, confusion and elation and shock all clashing in his brain. He managed to pull himself together and form an actual sentence. Kinda.

"I-we- Kits?! By the stars, I'm so happy! For us, for you, for-" he stopped, shaking his head to clear it of the party/panic attack happening in his brain.

(i cannot form words for riverwhisper;imagine we met irl at a hamilton show )

Old April 21st, 2024, 03:13 PM

Quote:

(gently gives it back but clones it)
[riverwhisper]
He\Warrior\RC
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Riverwhisper flattened his ears and ducked his head with shame. "I'm sorry I even considered it." he said.

It made him feel slightly better that Swanberry assured him she still loved him, but what she said caught him seriously off-guard.

I'm having kits.

Riverwhisper practically fell over. "You're- wait- WHAT?!" he cried out in shock, confusion and elation and shock all clashing in his brain. He managed to pull himself together and form an actual sentence. Kinda.

"I-we- Kits?! By the stars, I'm so happy! For us, for you, for-" he stopped, shaking his head to clear it of the party/panic attack happening in his brain.

(i cannot form words for riverwhisper;imagine we met irl at a hamilton show )

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(Haha! Maybe we could /j)

Swanberry smiled. Oh, she loved seeing him all excited, it made her just as excited to have these kits.

"Yes, yes!" Swanberry purred, her voice high with an excited smile. "They're ours, always ours."

She felt bad for making Riverwhisper feel shame like that. It wasn't his fault that she was a self doubting lunatic. Honestly, she kinda wish she hadn't acted out like that... An expression full of shame didn't fit his soft face. That gave her even more of a reason to reassure him.

"Also I uh... I think you'll be a great father," she still wasn't sure about the whole mother thing, but she'd get through it. She didn't have to worry Riverwhisper and tell him everything that kept her up at night as these unborn kits churned in her belly. He didn't deserve all that stress.

(Sorry for any mistakes! It was a quick post haha!)

My Art Shop!
Old April 22nd, 2024, 06:33 PM
dream <3

Quote:

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(Haha! Maybe we could /j)

Swanberry smiled. Oh, she loved seeing him all excited, it made her just as excited to have these kits.

"Yes, yes!" Swanberry purred, her voice high with an excited smile. "They're ours, always ours."

She felt bad for making Riverwhisper feel shame like that. It wasn't his fault that she was a self doubting lunatic. Honestly, she kinda wish she hadn't acted out like that... An expression full of shame didn't fit his soft face. That gave her even more of a reason to reassure him.

"Also I uh... I think you'll be a great father," she still wasn't sure about the whole mother thing, but she'd get through it. She didn't have to worry Riverwhisper and tell him everything that kept her up at night as these unborn kits churned in her belly. He didn't deserve all that stress.

(Sorry for any mistakes! It was a quick post haha!)
He purred, rubbing his cheek across hers. "I promise I'll be the best father I can be."

(inspiration went to get the milk sorry )

Old April 26th, 2024, 09:02 PM

Quote:
He purred, rubbing his cheek across hers. "I promise I'll be the best father I can be."

(inspiration went to get the milk sorry )
[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Oh, you don't need to promise," Swanberry said, her gaze far off and thoughtful as she stared at the lapping waves. "I already know you'll be perfect." Her voice tapered off as she began swimming in her own thoughts, her doubts practically threatening to drown her all they pulled her deeper, deeper, deeper... She meant what she said though. Riverwhisper would be perfect.

"So," Swanberry cleared her throat to break the threatening silence that threaded between them. "Names! We should probably think about those," The strawberry blonde she-cat finally turned to look at Riverwhisper's green eyes, her own filled with pools of admiration. "I have some ideas but I think you should tell me yours first." Swanberry nodded politely as she gave her full attention to the cat she loved so dearly.

My Art Shop!
Old April 26th, 2024, 09:32 PM
dream <3

╔══•●•══╗
~riverwhisper~
he/him | 24 moons | RiverClan
Purrks: Mind Reader
[tags; @Marigoldwhisper ]
╚══•●•══╝

(we had a field trip to a restaurant for lunch and when we finished the bus was like 30 minutes late )

Riverwhisper chuckled. "I do suppose I didn't need to promise that," he said light-heartedly. But he could see Swanberry's gaze was far away from the conversation. "What's up?" he asked, concern evident in his eyes. "You can tell me anything. I don't mind. I want to make sure that you're not worried. This is a happy day. Nothing can change that." he added.

"Names. Hmm. I was thinking... Pumpkinkit? It's a cute name." he said with a look that suggested he was deep in thought. He wouldn't tell her his plan. He would name one of the kits Berrykit because Swanberry was so amazing, so why shouldn't he name one of their kits after her? Riverwhisper wanted it to be a surprise (mostly because he wanted to see the look on her face when he said that). He purred just thinking about it, and he twined his tail with hers unconsciously.