Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven
Today 09:29 AM
♡ | Meet Honeyberry!
Last post by Eleanora
Today 09:27 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 09:19 AM
high tensions (quillpaw...
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 8th, 2024, 07:48 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Default RiverClan Evacuation thread - All RC members please read!

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INFO IN THIS POST, AS IT'S ALL IMPORTANT!

This thread is set at the abandoned Twoleg den. This is where RiverClan will be convening after fleeing their camp. All RiverClan cats, regardless of rank, need to post with their cat arriving here. Please keep in mind that kits are not capable of finding their way to the den themselves, so you cannot post with your kit arriving on their own. They need an apprentice or adult accompanying them. If your cat has not been posted with on this thread by the time RiverClan moves out (June 12), they will be marked missing and will need to either use a jailbreak perk or do a rejoining. The only exception is if you are on a hiatus or have purchased and used jailbreak tier 3.

The abandoned Twoleg den is outside of RiverClan's territory, so there is no reason for ThunderClan, WindClan, or ShadowClan cats to pursue them here. The high rank team will be seeking permission to pp kill any TC/SHC/WC cat who shows up in this thread. If you have a TC/SHC/WC cat who wishes to defect to RC, please read the instructions below. Do not just post with them here.

RiverClan now has an open joining and open rejoining period. This will last until the 12th. Please pay attention to the following guidelines/procedures; the high rank team appreciates your cooperation, it makes our whole job easier

1. If your cat is an outsider looking to join: You do not need to fill out a form or seek any OOC approval. Have your cat show up at the abandoned Twoleg den. They must be helpful to RC in some way; if they simply show up and don't help, a high rank will boot them back out. Examples include asking Mistyshard and Berrypaw if they need help tending the wounded (please do not have them help without asking first), looking after the kits, hunting for the Clan, offering to help with security/patrolling, fetching water for the wounded, etc. Note that outsiders who are known by RiverClan to be problematic for one reason or another will not be allowed to join, and will be driven off.

2. If your cat is a former RiverClan cat looking to rejoin: You do not need to go through a rejoining. Simply have them show back up and rejoin the Clan. It is strongly advised that you have them help the Clan in some way, especially because they won't be injured. If Fadingstar sees a cat who has rejoined but who isn't helping out, he will likely assign them a job to do. Exiled cats may not rejoin.

3. If your cat is a ThunderClan, WindClan, or ShadowClan cat looking to defect: There are some additional terms here compared to the other two categories, so please pay close attention! Any TC/WC/SHC cat must get OOC approval before being allowed to defect. We will not give OOC approval for any cat who is known to be problematic (i.e. has attacked other Clan cats without cause, is known to trespass, etc.) or any cat who attacked children, threatened the nursery/medicine den, destroyed herbs, killed or maimed a RiverClan cat, or otherwise went out of their way to harm RiverClan.

If you receive OOC approval, you will be given further instructions at that time. Again, please do not just post with your TC/SHC/WC cat just showing up. They will be treated with hostility and possibly killed.

Other notes:
  • Any RiverClan cats who deliberately cause problems with the other Clans from here on out will still be permanently exiled. The high rank team respectfully asks that people refrain from having their RiverClan cats cause more problems with the other Clans at this time. We appreciate your understanding!
  • Your cat should stay at the abandoned Twoleg den unless otherwise ordered by Fadingstar. If your cat shows up anywhere in RiverClan territory, including the camp and landmarks, they will likely be attacked and possibly killed by the other Clans. Fadingstar will not send aid to anyone who chooses to go back into RC territory. If you have an ongoing roleplay in one of the public RiverClan threads, we strongly encourage you to move it to a private thread at this time. If that isn't possible, we encourage you to put a note at the top of each reply noting that the roleplay is occurring before the evacuation.
  • If you want the evacuation to count as your apprentice's assessment, please see this thread. If your apprentice doesn't qualify to have this count as their assessment, it may count as a training instance provided they make at least two posts being helpful in some way to the Clan.
  • The deadline for your cat to show up at the abandoned Twoleg den is firm. Users will not be allowed to have their cat "catch up" to the Clan; if you haven't had them join up with the rest of the Clan by the 12th, they will need to be jail-broken or do a rejoining.
  • This thread is not for healing. Starry and squidz will be making a separate healing thread.

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @CollapsingStars @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Kedamono @Rose @glitch @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @ashtuft @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @19796 @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Mizu @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @zBlaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @interloper5 @lionparty25 @sootflame @kenjaku )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old June 8th, 2024, 08:58 PM
energy to surge breakers

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Evacuation thread - All RC members please read!

Thunderchaser dashed towards the old nest and arrived
(Activity post)

Last edited by Astraea; June 8th, 2024 at 09:50 PM.
Old June 8th, 2024, 09:05 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

hailstorm arrived with a kit in his maw (this can be any kit)

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old June 8th, 2024, 09:17 PM
The silliest of sillies&lt;3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Beaverkit-He/Him

————————

Beaverkit rode on Fishscale’s back up to the evacuation spot.
It was terrifying really, seeing his parent walk so much while so injured and barely able to see.

@CollapsingStars

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old June 8th, 2024, 09:25 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: On an indefinite break ; do not bump
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Beaverkit-He/Him

————————

Beaverkit rode on Fishscale’s back up to the evacuation spot.
It was terrifying really, seeing his parent walk so much while so injured and barely able to see.

@CollapsingStars
No fishscale header bc I am responding on my phone! But both FISHSCALE and CLOUDYKIT are here!

@PINTO BEAN

Once they arrived, she plopped down and let the kits wiggle off of her. Breathing hurt. Everything hurt. But she had to keep up a brave face for the kits. Just a little longer and someone would come help her with her wounds and her pain. She just had to wait. She gently set down Beaverkit, panting slightly. A sharp pain went through her ribcage and shoulder. Her left side hurt. She hoped she never had to see that apprentice again.
Old June 8th, 2024, 09:32 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Sleepy

FrostGnaw Arrived, Panting.
RaggedRush Ran Over To His Mate, Glad They Were Alive.
Bean
The Barn Cat Saw The Commotion, And Walked Over. The Long-Furred White-And-Brown-Tabby Tom Smiled, Large Frame Easily Seen. Why, I've Never Seen So Many Cats In One Place Before! He Purred, Sitting Down Not Far Away, Yet Close To Them All. I Suppose You're All Hungry? You Look Exhausted! One Minute. He Got Up, And Ran Off For A Moment, Returning With Prey From His Barn. He Set The Three Rabbits Down, And Ran Back. He Made Many Trips Until He Had A Small Pile. This Area Is Full Of Prey! Lemme Know If You All Need Some Herbs, Water, Bedding. I'll Get It! He Smiled, Laying Down.
(Open Interaction!)
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; June 9th, 2024 at 10:15 AM.
Old June 9th, 2024, 01:25 AM
VM me Toothlessed

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Dead

BLOOD WARNING

In the chaos of the evacuation, Wishkit lost sight of Seagullwing ( @Mizu ) and their sister, Fishkit. They panicked. They ran out of camp, following the scent of riverclan cats. They tripped, landing on a sharp stone. As soon as they hit the ground, they felt blood. This was bad, they thought. When they stood back up, they felt the blood oozing from the wound. It was on their head. They could feel it. They padded over to the nearest water. Looking in, they saw the damage that the stone had done. Instead of a left eye, they just saw a bloody mess. They could not scent their clan anymore.

VM ME IF YOU WANT YOUR CAT TO FIND WISHKIT.

PINTO BEAN has been captured...
Old June 9th, 2024, 04:09 AM
THE BIRDBRAIN

Bump Policy: anytime m8
My Mood: Lurking

snailkit
tomhe/him - 5 moons
agatha kitty [active!]

Snailkit limped hastily to the old nest, following the older cats.
“I’m scared..” he mumbled.

stay sigma, chat!
pronouns.cc
Old June 9th, 2024, 07:01 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Frostpaw had already been waiting. He had watched everything from a distance, predicted where they were headed and followed soon after.
Skyfall was carrying Moonpaw by the scruff.
Crowglow had been pushing Grimpaw but did not notice the distinct lack of his other apprentice.
Moonpaw looked around worriedly.

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; June 9th, 2024 at 12:19 PM.
Old June 9th, 2024, 07:43 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Feather spirit helps snowstripe into the den n looks around for anyone else to help. It has been a minute since feather had seen her clan.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Closed Thread