Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 08:22 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 08:21 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 08:16 PM
September Gathering
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:05 PM

Old September 7th, 2024, 03:16 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Territory Tour [P]

Whisperinghive
A 12-16 moon old tom with marigold-orange fur, dull green eyes, and a thin scar running from below his left eye down his muzzle to his nose.
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch [ACTIVE]

"Maggotpaw! Let's go. Time for your territory tour." Whisperinghive called into the apprentice's den before turning around and walking to the exit of the camp. He padded out and arrived at Twilightfall's. The warrior didn't like this place. "This is Twilightfalls." Whisperinghive spoke, his tail lashing as he stared out onto the land.

(I'm so tired, sorry for the short post. @nyme )

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old September 7th, 2024, 04:34 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Territory Tour [P]

AND IT NEVER MADE ANY SENSE, ANYTHING
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTPAW . 6 MOONS . IT/THEY . WINDCLAN

Maggotpaw trudges along unenthusiastically, head low and tail all but dragging in the dust behind them. They're not looking forward to this, already convinced that it's going to suck and be boring and just the worst, so all the trip over they look only down at their paws or occasionally up at Whisperinghive's tail. This is why the Falls come as such a surprise to the sulking apprentice. Their ears twitch at distant hum of water crashing down, and they even start to hum too—"mmmmmmmmmm"—, but they don't look up or realize what it is until Whisperinghive stops to announce it.

Maggotpaw looks up and flinches back. "WHAT. What is that? Why does it—whooooooooooooshhhhrrrrrrrrrr? Is it rain?" It's never seen so much water in one place, moving like this. To Maggotpaw, it looks as though every thunderstorm there ever was has combined and come to rest in the grass. "Twilightstar's not even here," it adds hotly, figuring that a place such as Twilight Falls should have Twilightstar in, near, or around it at all hours of the day. Y'know, whenever she's not up to her million and one other tasks. Maggotpaw looks sideways at its mentor.

"Your tail is busy," it points out curiously, reaching a little foot out to bat at his lashing tail. "Are you mad? You should hop." Maggotpaw demonstrates a hop (just in case). "Like that. Do it. Hop!!!" Surely this will fix things.

@ChaosBringer. ; WHISPERINGHIVE i feel u, all good!

gravelly waypoint
Old Yesterday, 05:06 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Whisperinghive
A 12-16 moon old tom with marigold-orange fur, dull green eyes, and a thin scar running from below his left eye down his muzzle to his nose.
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch [ACTIVE]

Whisperinghive wanted to chuckle at his apprentice's astonishment of the waterfall, but he was too tired and anxious to try. "It's a nice name." He began, his eyes flickering over the area around. "Doesn't matter if she isn't here. It's probably named after her. Maybe it'll change if Crowtooth becomes leader." Whisperinghive said, turning to walk off, but Maggotpaw's observation and suggestion stopped him. Was he mad? Whisperinghive didn't know.. But hopping? It wanted him..to hop instead of lashing his tail? Gosh, why were Strawberrykit and it obsessed with his tail? "I'm not going to hop, but thanks." The warrior responded, walking off to the next location.

Starry Meadow. "This is Starry Meadow. Our dead are buried here." Whisperinghive said.

@nyme

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old Yesterday, 05:49 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

"You are mean and the worst and I hate you," Maggotpaw groans. Whisperinghive won't hop, so he has to suffer a child's insults. That's life. It has a bit more of a spring to its step as it weaves along after its mentor, glowing with delight in spite of its insults.

"I hate you soooo bad I'm going to die about it and it'll be all your fault. And they'll make you bury me and everyone will call you names the whole time." Maggotpaw continues, prancing ahead into the soft meadowgrass. It had visited here once, during a clan outing. The memory of its older sister showing it how best to clip flower stems is still a precious one. There don't seem to be as many flowers, now, that there had been then—but Maggotpaw's still lit up with excitement. "Okay, I want to hunt flowers now. Help me hunt them. I can give them to Duckthroat and Fidgetberry and Peonyravine, and maybe even Houndhop, Fallenkit, probably Maplekit wants some too...and Leopardpaw! She needs to get a lot." Maggotpaw has gotten over their initial reluctance to do this after realizing that the territory is where all the nice things to decorate with are. All the pretty flowers.

"Whisperinghive, do you hear? All the dead cats in the ground want you to hunt flowers. They're all saying that right now." Maggotpaw is stooped over, listening intently to the ground. Or...pretending to, anyway. "If you don't, they're gonna open the ground up and it'll eat you like it ate them. That's what they're saying."

@ChaosBringer. ; WHISPERINGHIVE

gravelly waypoint
Old Today, 05:29 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Whisperinghive

"You are mean and the worst, and I hate you." Did it never shut up? Oh, Starclan, give me strength! Maggotpaw's going to die of hate? Pity. A small, frustrated voice in the middle of his mind shouted, "GOOD! THAT'LL SHUT IT UP." But Whisperinghive didn't actually think that. An apprentice like his didn't deserve to die. Maggotpaw had its whole life in front of it. "I'm just sure they will." The ginger warrior said dryly instead, continuing to lash his tail just to make his apprentice annoyed. It was so hard not to snap at the apprentice and scream at them to shut up. It'll happen one day if they keep this chatter up!

Hunting...flowers? What a joke. At least his apprentice wanted to give them out. Aaaaannnddd, the nice moment was over once Maggotpaw started chattering about how the ground or something was going to eat him. "Mhmm." 'I'm sure' He almost said, some of his claws digging into the ground. Whisperinghive inhaled and exhaled before speaking. "Pick some, then we'll move on." He responded. The warrior didn't feel like picking flowers. "And don't trample on any graves or I'll have your hide." Whisperinghive growled before sitting to the side and waiting for his apprentice to pick some flowers.

@nyme

Pronouns page
Old Today, 06:44 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

Whisperinghive won't hop and he won't hunt flowers. He won't do anything Maggotpaw tells him to!! He's just a big orange lump with a whippy tail and a scratched-up face. Starclan, give me strength! The feeling of irritation is mutual.

"Fine. Don't go anywhere yet." Maggotpaw contemplates kicking up grave-dirt just to see what Whisperinghive will really do, but it abstains for now. Getting in trouble so soon would make Duckthroat upset at it again—maybe even more upset than he might be if Maggotpaw gets in trouble for something later, as opposed to almost immediately after their talk at the Galewood. So, Maggotpaw will have to save grave-disturbing for some other time. If they spend enough time now being good and sweet, then nobody will be as mad at them when they decide to do things that other cats think are bad and mean (why bother caring that graves are kicked up when those bones don't even have a cat in them anymore? An alive-cat wanting to see them should matter more than whatever a dead-cat might think!!). Everyone will have so many memories of Maggotpaw being good that there won't be any room for anything else.

So rest assured, someday Maggotpaw will be digging these graves up. Just, not now.

Delicately, they set to work picking flowers. This late in the season there's hardly any really good ones, but they do what they can. If there happen to be any vital herbs mixed into the bunch, Maggotpaw neither knows nor cares; and anyway, so far as they're concerned, the only proper use for a flower is to decorate with. Not to be eaten or sniffed or licked or mashed up and smeared on stuff. Eugh. Once they have a mouth full of stems the scrawny apprentices marches right back through the sea of grass just to spit some of their bounty out at Whisperinghive's paws.

"I'm done. You carry those ones." Maggotpaw is still angling for ways to make Whisperinghive play along with its whims. Hopping and flower-picking were a bust, but maybe he'll prove himself to be a good flower-carrier?

@ChaosBringer. ; WHISPERINGHIVE

gravelly waypoint