Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:20 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:15 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:11 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by lionparty25
Today 12:08 AM
RiverClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:06 AM

Old May 5th, 2024, 07:09 PM
bork bork

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: Come Along with Me, It's Time to Sail the Sea! Seab Training [P]

Gullkit
@Maybi -sagekit @burntToast -Aspenkit@Dolomedes -Seabreeze

"L-let's-do this." Gullkit glanced over at her brother, Sagekit, and offered him a supportive nod before turning back to follow Seabreeze. Falling behind her sibling, Gullkit frowned slightly. She was a bit confused. She had expected Sagekit to be more... enthusiastic? Learning to swim seemed so cool, especially since he was the one who wanted to swim in the first place. Yet here he was, looking like he was about to die of fright.

As they approached the stream, Gullkit stood a few steps behind her brother. Her eyes widened in surprise. "When did this get here?" she exclaimed, bounding forward to dip a paw into the water. Gullkit's mind buzzed with excitement. She had never noticed any random streams in camp before, or at least she thought she hadn't.

Breaking out of her stupor, she stopped staring into the depths of the water to turn towards her brother. "Sagekit, of course he won't let us drown. The stream doesn't even look that deep" she reassured him, why was her brother so scared "Oh, and I'm Gullkit," she added looking up at Seabreeze

Last edited by Hound; May 5th, 2024 at 07:15 PM.
Old May 6th, 2024, 07:44 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 18 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

So he has two apprentices now, he had Rabbitpaw but he wasn't sure how much longer he would given what has happened between them, or more so the lack thereof. So while Seabreeze tried to figure out that situation he was given Beanpaw to teach as well. Amazing, he had failed with his first apprentice, maybe, and now he was given a second one to fail at teaching as well. Though Seabreeze would try, he would try for Beanpaw. And for Riverclan, teaching the youth good lessons is more important now than ever. So once more, the lionheart was trotting across camp to gather his apprentice to get out there and start training. He took a few pawsteps into the den and found himself very familiarly blinking sun blindness away in search for the apprentice. "Beanpaw, come on, I plan to start your training!"
[ @PINTO BEAN - Beanpaw | Sorry for the short post, it'll get better, promise ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 7th, 2024, 07:13 AM
stupid pinto bean girl

Bump Policy: 48hr
My Mood: Lurking

The young apprentice comes out of the den and trots over to seabreeze....
"Ok! Coming!!
Old May 7th, 2024, 08:55 PM
Your Local Spider

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 18 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |

It was fascinating the difference in personalities that all three kits showed, and that was expected, they were all their own people after all even if they were tiny people. But it was strange, maybe it was because what Seabreeze could remember of his own kithood he had spent it following around his sister and waiting for her to decide what they were going to do that day. Or looking at bugs and plants by himself whenever she was busy. But anyways, swimming with kits, fun! The lionheart gave a small smile aimed at Sagekit, the little one seemed a bit anxiety prone and it reminded Seabreeze of himself, "No worries, I'll be here every pawstep of the way to keep you guys safe as you learn! To begin, you use your back legs to kick out and use your front paws to paddle and keep your head above the water. You guys can step in and try it out and I'll give pointers and help where needed, swimming is a lot of practice than it is lectures." The lionheart explained as he stepped into the shallow stream. It hardly reached his mid leg and that was pushing it, so he was in no way worried that these kits would have any trouble getting a paw on swimming. The clan had some really talented youth when someone put in the effort of teaching. "Now then, Sagekit, Aspenkit, and Gullkit, who's ready to start!" The lionheart put on some cheer hoping to help reassure Sagekit while also getting all three excited about learning!
[ @burntToast - Aspenkit | @Maybi - Sagekit | @Hound - Gullkit ]

[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 8th, 2024, 08:32 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused

Aspenkit
he/him |4 moons | RC | Reckless, naturally energetic | a little fighter and future nuisance
__________________________________________________ __

Barely being able to hold onto his patience and anticipation any longer, the moment Seabreaze Sayed they were allowed to step into the river Aspenkit was on his paws and leaping into the stream. Aspenkit had never touched water that was more than a puddle before and had never been outside of the nursery when it was rain so he was not at all prepared for the cold water he had plunged into. Once again he was reminded why he should think before he acts, he let out a shriek of surprise and immediately scrambled back onto the bank.

"no one told me it would be cold." he complained as he climb out the stream and glared at it as if he had a personal vendetta against it. The air felt colder and his fur was sticking to his skin, he hated it. He turned back to the lionheart and his denmates with a frown to big for his face as he opened his mouth to complain more only to shut it again when the thought came to him. All riverclan cats could swim, that was their thing. If he wanted to be a riverclan cat he would have to deal with cold and prove himself, plus it was kinda embarrassing.

"um, I mean it's fine. I just got a fright from how cold it is" he added, trying to play it cool. As he glanced at the two other kits and then back at the stream, puffing his fur up in embarrassment.

|[TAGS]|
•@Quacky - Gullkit
•@Maybi - Sagekit
•@Dolomedes - Seabreeze

═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
all toasters need some bread and all bread needs to be toasted
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old May 8th, 2024, 10:49 PM
Your Local Spider

Seabreeze

Right well, that was... easier than Seabreeze had expected. Which was probably staying a lot about his previous experiences with training apprentices but you know how it is... except Seabreeze really doesn't. I mean sure he's done some training, mostly swimming, with other apprentices but the first apprentice that's been his has gone down the drain very quickly. But he hopes that he and Rabbitpaw could pull through soon though. Anyways, Beanpaw, it was Beanpaw time now. The lionheart gave a soft nod of his head at the apprentice and offered a small and unsure smile. This was still so unexpected and all. "R-right well then, what do you want to start with Beanpaw? I think we should get some battling in sooner rather than later, but first lesson is up to you!" After all you only get one first lesson so it was only fair to let the apprentice choose theirs first.
[ @PINTO BEAN - Beanpaw || Training posts are usually kept short because of the back and forth of them, hope you don't mind /w\ ]

Old May 9th, 2024, 02:57 AM
Oat milk drinker

Sagekit stared at the stream for what felt like a long time in complete silence. His fur spiking up as the seconds go by. He watched Aspenkit jump right in and climb right out complaining of the cold water. The gray kit shuffled his paws and finally looked at his sister and Seabreeze.

"I'm ready." He whispered to them although it was so quiet he barely heard his own voice. Dipping one foot in the stream, followed by another foot, and another, the gray kit slowly crawled into the stream. He barely made it halfway to Seabreeze before he was on his tippy toes, where his teeth began chattering. "It is cold!" He mewed loudly back to the to kits on shore. Then he sneezed which knocked himself off balance, his toes no longer touching the ground as he drifted slowly down the current. His paws thrashed around in panic, splashing water everywhere. Eyes wide he opened his mouth to call for help but his mouth just filled with water. Sagekit felt like he had no control in the (very slow) current, as he splashed wildly.

@Dolomedes @burntToast @Hound
Old May 9th, 2024, 01:47 PM
Your Local Spider

Seabreeze

Wisteriawren, the new one, Seabreeze wasn’t sure about her. Mostly because she was an outsider and Seabreeze doesn’t have the best experience with outsiders but Dusklion had brought in the molly and Fadingsun had approved of her being welcomed to the clan as a warrior. Which… was the source of conflicting feelings. Instinctively he didn’t like it, didn’t like having any sort of outsider in his camp, but she seemed friendly and a part of him was sorry that the first meeting she attended was something like… that. Really not helping the clan stereotype of blood thristy cats. But that was that, Wisteriawren was part of the clan, and it was Seabreeze’s duty to help all of his clan mates so he would try not to hold anything against her but he would be cautious, he was allowed to be cautious for now. Until she has proven her loyalty and he wasn’t planning to hold it against her long, just for a little bit.

That was why he was on his way over to the molly, well kind of. He wanted to make sure she knew how to swim and fish, staples of being a Riverclan cat, wanted to see if she was okay from the events at the meeting, and also making sure she was alright as a clan mate. The molly came into view and the lionheart padded over swiftly, coming to a slow stop in front of her, and realizing immediately that Seabreeze, you don’t know how to socialize?? Should you introduce himself, he wanted to be on good terms, he didn’t want to scare the other more than she already probably was… but also… how does he do this? “uhhh H-hello, I’m Seabreeze. One of uh, Riverclan’s Lionhearts. I was wondering if you need any help with…swimming or fishing? Or anything really?” That’s something, but he was worse than when he was getting a hang of being alive again. Been awhile since he’s stuttered so much. It’s fine, he’ll get better, probably… hopefully. He flicked an ear and forced his overactive mind to listen and pay attention to Wisteriawren rather than his own thoughts.
[ @Rose - Wisteriawren ]

Old May 11th, 2024, 06:32 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Wisteriawren had been down on all fours, pressed against the ground, wide eyes fixed on a dandelion. She nearly jumped out of her skin when a voice sounded behind her, and the ex-kittypet whipped around to fixate her widened eyes on the cat who'd spooked her. That surprise quickly morphed into excitement, however, when the pale and blue cat told her what they'd be doing.

"Oooh, oooh! Hi Seabreeze! Hiya! My name Melo-ughwait-Wisteriawren! Tada!!!" Oh wait, she hadn't meant to say tada out loud. Whoopsie daisy. Ooh, daisies! Wisteriawren sooo wanted to see a daisy again! They were so pretty! Wait... she had forgotten to answer Seabreeze's question... "Yes, yeeees, yesyeyseysyesyeyseYES!" Hopping up and down, the molly beamed. "Everything! Anything!"

[ @Dolomedes - Seabreeze ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old May 12th, 2024, 01:20 PM
stupid pinto bean girl

Bump Policy: 48hr
My Mood: Lurking

The little kit, Beanpaw, awakened, excited for his first training.it's hard for him to make a decision, he was stuck with learning how to catch prey and learning battling techniques, but he knew he had to make a decision, so, at last, he made his decision, he was still stretching when he sarted trotting off with his mentor and finally said, ["FONT="Trebuchet MS"]um, i think i wanna start with learning how to catch prey!"[/FONT]

{@Dolomedes, i tried harder this time :3}