Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

New Purrks just dropped! Also... what happened to Beefed Up??

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Green's Art Shop!!
Last post by Daragca
Today 06:10 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by sushangsuan
Today 06:08 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 05:52 AM

Old August 24th, 2024, 08:20 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Default Take Two [lichenpaw assessment]

Lichenpaw
~<>~
18 moons || she/her || WindClan apprentice || honed skill [INACTIVE]
scrawny calico with one blind eye; blue eyes

So, she was beginning to feel like her old self again, and along with that, Lichenpaw's drive to have her warrior ceremony came back in full force... besides, she had all her training done and dealt with, and she didn't much fancy going to have a talk with Twilightstar because of her age and her lack of graduating yet. She wasn't exactly struggling with anything, but both Wolffang and Crowtooth had told her she needn't rush into anything. She could take another moon or two to come back to her center and to readjust. So that's what she did.

Honestly? She was sort of glad for it. The younger Lichenpaw might have balked at the fact that she was already 18 moons old and not a warrior yet, but the Lichenpaw of today found herself ready to take the next step, and the first task into doing so, was to get a redo on her assessment. Who better to go to for it than Crowtooth? He might be her mentor now, but he'd also been the one who held her first assessment, although that had been interrupted and then... she'd gone and gotten herself captured. But she was ready. If not now, then when?

"Crowtooooooooooooooooth!!~" The small calico chirps, cantering around WindClan's clearing looking for the deputy, single sighted eye bright with anticipation and humor. Finally spotting the tom, she grins and makes a beeline for him. "There you are! Hey, so guess what?" Before he can answer, she continues, "I wanna retake my assessment today! I think I'm ready, and if I don't get it done now, I think I might just keep pushin it off forever, so I'm ready." Behind her, her tail sways back and forth with barely concealed excitement. She's comfortable again, and with that comfort came her slightly pushy attitude - not that she meant any ill by it, but she knows what she wants and has a hard time saying no on the best of days.

[ @Rani - crow !!!! ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old August 24th, 2024, 09:01 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Take Two [lichenpaw assessment]

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

It was probably a very good sign that Crowtooth had returned to his prankish ways. A sign of healing and recovery from the deaths that'd plagued his heart. But the cats inconvenienced by this act were probably less pleased by the return to nuisance then they were happy at the lack of droop in his ears.

Crowtooth was flat on his back, paws limply dangling as he 'snored' loudly, blocking the warriors den entrance as the few trapped within complained and poked at him. Of course it was mid day so there were only a couple of cats, which meant he could get away with it, but regardless of what they did he refused to 'wake' and snored on.

At least until Lichenpaw padded up. Crowtooth wasnt going to ignore her.

To the annoyed groaning of the now freed cats the tom yawned and 'woke' rolling over to grin at his apprentice. "Well congrats then Lichenpaw! I know yer more then ready fer this an' Im glad ya feel that in her core too. Thats what counts after all

Let get goin' an' get this done so ya can join the warriors quick."
Plus, with the blazing sun right now and summer heat the longer the day went the more unbearable this'd be.

Padding out into the territory Crowtooth grinned going over the instructions Lichenpaw probably already remembered, just to make sure. "Alrighty, huntin' first. Ya know the drill, Ill be hidden nearby just catch what ya can though ya should try an' get at least one rabbit ta show ya can. Call if ya need help!" With that the tom slipped into a nearby tunnel and disapeared, leaving Lichenpaw seemingly on her own.

@Neptune.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old Yesterday, 08:00 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Lichenpaw
~<>~
17 moons || she/her || WindClan apprentice || honed skill [INACTIVE]
scrawny calico with one blind eye; blue eyes

[bird/rabbit dc: 12; rodent dc; 10]

Hunting first, just like last time. With a nod and a grin, Lichenpaw says "wish me luck!" and dashes away into the tall grass. The day is warm, and the sun blazes brightly onto WindClan's territory... meaning the rabbits are probably all in their warrens unless they were stupid. Hopefully she'd stumble across a stupid one.

[rolls... 11, blackbird; catch: 5, fail]
Walking away some paces, small calico creeps through tall brush and heather, mouth open to scent the air and ears perked to listen. Somewhere up ahead of her, she hears a bird calling from somewhere down low, likely on the ground as trees are not exactly available to them here. Up ahead, a blackbird scratches at the dirst, looking for bugs or seeds or what have you.

Maybe she's too excited, maybe that twig literally came out of nowhere. Either way, the small snap alerts the bird, and it goes flying off. In a desperate attempt to catch it, Lichenpaw sprints forward a small pace and springs into the air to try and catch it. The jump is impressive, as athletic as she's ever been, but she still comes up short.

"You got lucky!" She whisper-shouts after the bird, before turning back into the grass and once again going on the prowl.

[rolls... 14, crow; catch: 12, success]
Her next encounter is another bird, specifically, a crow. Is this a poor omen? Based on her failed blackbird, Lichenpaw's inclined to say yes, though she doesn't really believe in omens so it's most definitely just a silly coincidence. Despite her failed catch a moment prior, Lichenpaw's skill in hunting does not suffer, and she springs forward and catches the crow with little trouble, snagging it on the wing before grabbing its neck in her mouth and biting down hard.

Purring hard with pride, Lichenpaw finds some soft dirt and and digs a small hollow, placing the dead crow into it and then covering it with long grass before moving on to her next two catches... and hopefully one of them is a rabbit.

[rolls... 44, mouse; catch: 12, success]
She spots her next catch by sound, after standing still for a moment to listen. To her left, she can hear the small pitter patter of tiny little rodent feet, and the scent of mouse soon follows. Licking her lips, the apprentice creeps closer to it. For just a moment, she pauses, and then she springs.

Before long, the sweet taste of mouse blood is gracing her tongue, and, happy with the easy catch, Lichenpaw brings the mouse back the short distance to where she had hidden her crow. That done, her task now is just to find a rabbit. Although, her theory that any smart rabbits would be hiding away in their warrens is looking more and more true right now...

[rolls... no roll. rabbit only lol; catch: 15, success]
It takes longer than she's like it to, but eventually, she smells a rabbit. Relief washes over her shoulders all at once, and she breaths a quick sigh before refocusing. Only a few paces away from what looks like the entrance to the warren, a decently sized rabbit chews on a clover. There are two ways Lichenpaw could go about this: spring from here, or creep behind it so she'd approach from the same direction as the warren's entrance. She chooses the latter.

Staying low to the ground, Lichenpaw slips around, breathing quite and even. She doesn't waste much time after rounding, though, and sits still for only a heartbeat before tearing across and participating in a minor chase before ultimately hooking needle sharp claws in the rabbit's flank and killing it a moment later. That taken care of, Lichenpaw brings her rabbit back to her other catches where she waits for Crowtooth to reappear, licking the blood from her claws.

[ @Rani ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old Today, 02:41 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Watching Lichenpaw work Crowtooth was, as always, struck by the skills of the moor top hunters. He generally was not considered one of their number, lacking stealth to a critical degree unless abusing the tunnels the tom failed at hunting under the sky, but even beyond his pitiful skills it was impressive. Windclan was always the most open of clans, bare to the sky with few trees or bushes to speak of, only tall grass at most. With that layout one would think it impossible to catch anything at all, and yet windclan seldom went hungry.

They out thought, out sped, and outskilled their way around all obstacles and thrived in the environment, something Lichenpaw displayed.

Though Crowtooth still winced seeing her miss the blackbird then catch the crow. Despite or perhaps because of his name the tom despised the taste of crow and rather felt bad taking down the intelligent birds. Especially since if any of them spotted a cat killing one of their own that cat could expect hell for weeks.

Hopefully Lichenpaw was prepared for that.

Still, the hunt was complete and well done, a clean obvious pass and so Lichenpaw was on to the combat portion of the test, and as Crowtooth smirked hidden in his darkened tunnel, he hoped she was prepared.

The deputy burst from the dark, lunging at his apprentice with a startling yowl breaking the quiet. It was an unconventional start to the combat part of the assessment but few battles in ones life would ever truely be prepared for. This was just a test of Lichenpaws reflexes, not Crowtooth being a menace~

The toms paws extended out as he carried through his lunge, one paw reaching out to 'swipe' the mollys head hard as he lowered his shoulder in an attempt to ram her off her paws. Crowtooth knew the apprentice outsped him by far, most did in general and his clanmates especially tended to do flips around the tom. However he was well aware his strength was considered ridiculous and that if he could get Lichenpaw stunned or prone and so immobile the battle would be over like that.

Any foe the molly encountered would know that too, which was the point of testing if she knew how to get away from such attacks really.

@Neptune.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; Today at 02:42 AM.