Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
new here!
Last post by wendigo
Today 03:06 PM
Starrynight everything...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 03:03 PM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 03:00 PM
Shadow's Break
by Pitou
Last post by DragonloverWV
Today 02:55 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 02:54 PM

Old May 3rd, 2024, 03:56 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Good as New - [SHC event]

Event [#event]

~Willow'Paw~
| 8 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail]

'Do something useful, be useful. This is how youre gonna be remotely of that, She thought with a breath. She hesitated, before starting towards the base of the Shadowledge, with her pile of trinkets in her maw. Hopefully she didn't screw this up too bad. Willowpaw garnered enough nerves (we don't talk about how long it took), and straindely called, "Uh, ShadowClan! I-I'm hosting an event!" 'Wow how much info that is, what an intriguing speech. "Erm, its a cleaning event! Like- Like you can decorate dens, and stuff So, uh, maybe, maybe, just m-maybe join?"

'i'm not sure im very good at this...'

How this works:

All Ranks are open to join! Kits, apprentices, warriors, everyone!

Willowpaw has a small pile accessories and decorations, gathered from various places around camp, including various feathers and furs from the freshkill pile, flowers growing around the small stream, and whatever you can think of!
Your cat is free to try to find more things to add to the pile!

This is meant as an event to spend time with eachother, get to know one another and possibly make a friend! Anyone purposely causing arguments or attacking IC will be removed from the event.

You can decorate/clean any den you want, except the leaders den and medicine den!

Friendly competitions are welcomed and encouraged!

Next post on May 6th, and you can join in that post, too!

Make an OC note, or ask IC if you have any questions//

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @naiad @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @taillow @bubble[error]. @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @R0ttenC4ndy @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @Alastor @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Artemis @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @ellie @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @SentimentalSquid @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @SootyPatootie @IDIOTICBEAN101 @xai_thetherian @Forgetfulshape

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! |

Last edited by Myling; May 5th, 2024 at 01:40 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2024, 04:17 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Good as New - [SHC event]

->> minkpaw <<-
[ she/they | shadowclan | 13moons ]
a dark blueish grey and white she cat with silver eyes
minkpaw approached, despite the negative experience with some of the cats here she hadnt let her main goal shift out of reach. she was to blend in, work hard and connect with others. and this event, similar to one she had witnessed in riverclan but never participated, might be the gateway to a less tense environment...maybe.

(side note because its relevant: mink freshly joined n was a riverclan cat before o7

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old May 3rd, 2024, 05:17 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Doeflame

A decorating event? That sounded fun. Doeflame padded out of the warriors den towards the nervous-looking apprentice. Willowpaw, or something like that. "I'm in," she told her. "Just for the decorating part, by the way. No way am I actually going to do something useful." She flashed Willowpaw a grin; hopefully it would calm her nerves. "Cool decorations, by the way. I'm definitely using them."
Old May 3rd, 2024, 05:32 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Decorating? Bleh, not very interesting. Magpiepaw nearly didn't join but then she heard the mention of competition was included in Willowpaw's very awkward mumbling.

Now that was something she'd stick around for. She was the best at decorating things, no doubt about it! Her mammy always liked colorful things and practically drowned her fur in all sorts of bells and whistles. It didn't matter to Magpiepaw though, her mother always looked wonderful.

Then a strong fishy scent so RUDELY interrupted her train of marvelous thought. She practically yowled in a stir of disgust and she took no time finding it's source. A cat she did not recognize, a wounded one for the matter.

Magpiepaw knew full and well fighting wouldn't be ideal right now, she wasn't freaking stupid. But after? Oh, this cat was going to hear a lot of words from her! Even if they did just so happen to fight with a Riverstinker at the boarder didn't matter. They smelt of failure and of a clan that did next to nothing right, everything Shadowclan despised.

Magpiepaw kept her brown gaze away from what she assumed to be a warrior. Pitiful.

Tags: @alec (for the indirect minkpaw mention!)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 3rd, 2024, 07:26 AM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

-ART IN THE WORKS-
Bloomingblaze-She/Her

------------

Bloomingblaze walked up, analyzing the pile of decorations "Sounds fun." She said to the apprentice in front of her as she decided what to choose.

--------------

Old May 3rd, 2024, 07:33 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

bitternpaw
he/him // 7 moons // shc apprentice
purrks: agatha kitty, the collector

---
Finally an opportunity presented itself to make himself useful around camp. It wasn't much of a task but dens and nests needed cleaning, and if he were going to be one to do it so be it. An easy task to excel in. Silently he approaches the surprisingly large growing crowd of cats, staying toward the back and finding himself a seat so he can listen in on other's conversations before the festivities actually begin. The stale scent of Riverclan makes him scrunch up his nose and he offers the stranger apprentice a disapproving stare but does nothing more. Part of him wonders if she was some Riverclan spy, sent here to gather Intel on Shadowclan ongoings. But Dawnstar would never let that fly, right? She was far smarter than that. Still he will keep an eye on her to be sure she doesn't cause any trouble, just like any other Shadowclan cat would.

minkpaw mention | @alec

[ open for interaction! ]

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 3rd, 2024, 01:39 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Lostspark would much have preferred to sit this one out. She really had no reason to partake, not really - but with the amount of hostile glances being thrown towards her apprentice, Lostspark figured she couldn't really step out of this one. With a quiet, long-suffering sigh, the Medicine Cat stepped out of the darkness of her den and moved into ShadowClan's clearing. This was what she'd signed up for, apparently.

But it was not all bad. She still had a couple questions for her newest apprentice, and this would likely be a good opportunity to voice them. Prowling over to the dark-furred former RiverClanner and settling beside the younger feline, Lostspark offered nothing. No greeting, barely a glance, but it didn't matter. The gesture alone meant more than words ever would. And besides, few cats in ShadowClan would cross her. Unless they had no common sense.

[ @alec - Minkpaw ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old May 3rd, 2024, 02:26 PM
burnout senior… for now

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

Freckled oriental shaped form shifted to fixate mossy hues on his lithe grey mentor who stood with a huffing sign and padded from the belly of the den and out into the cleaning as a feline chirped something about decorating the dens, indifference shrugged in his form as the herbalist stood and padded as his mentor did a few moments before from the belly of the den and into the clearing - so be it, mayhaps he would snag some decorations to cheer of the medicine cats den. White tipped paws padded through the clearing as his pupils contracted to slits as the harsh afternoon light filtered in to his mossy hues, lanky form took its play at Lostspark’s right paw and his angular head dipped to nuzzle the older molly with a purr, a filial greeting for the feline who had grown to be one of the few he genuinely trusted. Mossfreckle had heard the news of Minkpaw’s joining, had heard the news of Lostspark taking her on as an apprentice - be it that of a warrior - and his starry mind sat in a constant tête-à-tête of annoyance and generalised disinterested, as his most hues settled on the feline there was no emotion within the glance as his tail twitched in minute irked swished - quite contained, there was not recognition in the way he looked at her… she simply was or wasn’t and that was neither here nor there. To say he was irritated at her joining was an understatement, to say he was happy about her joking was also an understatement, to say he was anything about her was an overstatement, to be honest he was neither thrilled nor concerned about her joining… well, maybe concerned was a good word for what he was feeling albeit the emotion did not extended to himself only Shadowclan’s wellbeing, the medicine cat liked her well enough - as much as he could that is - but deep rotted anxiety prickled his pelt at the idea that a feline who had so willingly and freely given the secrets of her clan to him now resided within his home… within his life. Mossfreckle had been jealous at first that Lostspark has taken on the newcomer, insecurity had clawed bitterly at his heart, crimson tendrils had been carved into his tattered hearts in a resemblance of the rivers that Minkpaw had so eagerly left… had she left because she had not been given the role she had wanted and trained without assurance for… the thought flitted like a silvery moth within the confines of the herbalist mind, naïveté seemed to lace her actions but in the end her being her or not affected him little, maybe he could even gain a friend if she somehow proved to him that she would not turn on Shadowclan as she had on Riverclan… stars help him he would end her if she did, although Lostspark would probably get to the molly first in all honesty if she did. The lanky freckled medicine cat apprentice scooted a tad closer to his mentor, whether it was for comfort or simply from familiarity he wasn’t sure, and allowed disconnected, calm tones to slip from his whit twinged maw, ”Minkpaw is it?” his lilting voice was a friendly chirp but he hoped she understood that they were not friends until she earned a place by his side, she may have had a foot in the den due to their past but in the end that very past had built a thorny barrier alongside that paw step inside.

{ @Rose ~ Lostspark } { @alec ~ Minkpaw // moss’ thoughts do not reflect my own }
[ I did not proofread this sooo… let us hope it is decent /w\ ]

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; May 3rd, 2024 at 02:26 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2024, 02:50 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Bearskull Spawns
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old May 4th, 2024, 08:56 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Fogkit

shadowclan kit | he/him | 9 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive)
tags; @Alex [minkpaw] @Rose [lostspark]

Fogkit looks up from his napping place. Should he? The kit shrugs and stands. As he stretches out his back and fluffs up his tail, the kit spots someone. Minkpaw! This is my chance!

Minkpaw joined from Riverclan, his own original clan, maybe she can tell him about Tulipkit? Or… she’s probably an apprentice by now… Shame weighs down his chest, but he continues anyway.

”Hi, Lostspark.” Fogkit bows his head to the medicine cat respectfully. He’s glad his scars from that horrid bird healed, and it’s all thanks to her, so the least he can do is be kind. He turns his head to the other cat. ”And, Minkpaw, right?”

(Fogkit was also in Riverclan!! He was uh yoinked by a hawk and managed to land in Shadowclan and joined the clan here)