Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 06:03 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 06:02 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 05:56 PM
Reliving the Days
Last post by Estelle
Today 05:52 PM
Lavender and Chamomile [p]
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 05:49 PM

Old August 2nd, 2024, 01:12 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Path to Braver [P]

RowanMane
Male | 39 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 23
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Oliver

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

The kits could use some sharpening up ey? He padded over to where the kits and queens seemed to be staying, hopefully not for long, and looked around. Who seemed bored? Or in use of some confidence aswell. His scanning gaze finally landed on a little red and white kit. Bingo. The large tom tried to make himself smaller, less intimidating, as he went up to the little one. He was sure he’d seem em’ around somewhere, but couldn’t quite put his paw on the kits name.

‘Ey! You- youngin’” he called as he neared being in front of the kit. He could somewhat tell the kit needed some pre-apprentice hood training but didn’t want to throw that out. How could he do this without startling the poor thing? He’d just wait to see their reaction.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old August 2nd, 2024, 01:22 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Path to Braver [P]

Primrosekit
| He/him | RC Kit | Moons: 3 | Purrks: None |

Primrosekit startled as a new voice that he didn't recognize was called out into the nursery, and he turned to see a warrior, a very scary warrior with scary scars coming in and staring right at Primrosekit. Oh.... uhh... was he 'the you' that the warrior just called out to. Did Primrosekit do something and now this warrior was coming to scold him?! The kit wanted to cry on the spot but also he was getting bigger now and that wasn't really as accepted as a response to getting caught off guard or spooked. What kind of apprentice or warrior cries when they see something they don't like? A very silly and not good one, not that Primrosekit really cared about being a good warrior, though he did want to be a good-ish warrior for Adderkind. After all, Adderkind seemed to really believe in him and Primrosekit would be rude not to at least try for her.

"M-me?" Primrosekit stuttered in a whisper as he faced the warrior, and very cautiously got up onto his three paws and shuffle his way over to him. Hopefully it wasn't anything too terrible. Primrosekit would cry if this warrior says anything that could count as negative towards him, and then Primrosekit would get embarrassed and then he would cry more and then it would be a whole mess, so instead, Primrosekit acted like he wasn't on the verge of tears as he settled at the warrior's paws, staring up at him, praying to the stars that he really wasn't in trouble for anything.
[ @Rowan - Rowanmane ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old August 2nd, 2024, 05:47 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Path to Braver [P]

RowanMane
Male | 39 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 24
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Oliver [already in love with this kit…as I am all your other characters. he’s so adorable. by chance…is his mentor already chosen? /hj…maybe]

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

He was shocked with himself that he could even hear the kit squeak out its mumbles. And the way he seemed to shrink down. So this kit seemed to always assume the worst. Did he need an entire confidence lesson as well as physical training? Goodness did he choose the wrong kit? No. Don’t judge. Every kit is different and you never know if they’ve been through anything. Then it smacked him in the face, finally noticing the kits missing leg. You idiot! The poor thing… He had to consider some cats were just born with issues like that but…something could’ve happened.

Hey- lil’ one. I’s fine. You didn’ do anything wrong.” he reassured, hoping to help the kits nerves a bit. It was pitiful seeing this poor, startled thing. “‘ere, how ‘bout I help ya out with some training? Say fightin’ practice? Then nothin’ can hurt you and you’ll get some confidence, a’ight kid?” he tried to lighten the kits mood a bit, unsure of how to exactly go about so. He would just tread lightly for now to make sure he didn’t accidentally hurt this little shrimps feelings.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]