Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
strange sense of déjà vu...
Last post by vellichor
Today 05:06 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 05:00 PM
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 04:44 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 04:40 PM
WCO out of context
Last post by alec
Today 04:37 PM

Old April 23rd, 2024, 12:48 AM
Screaming

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: mistyshard's everything finder!

Skbskjsjns throwing in Sunsetpaw as a friend! (Bio needs a little updating, i only updated Sunset's age a few days ago but ig most of it is still accurate!) Because of the long apprenticeship maybe Sunset could see Misty as someone who doesn't give up? @starry

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; April 23rd, 2024 at 12:48 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 10:19 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Name: Frostmelt
Personality overview: nervous wreck of a cat who doesn't social but is getting out of his comfort zone again.
Role: Friend!
Plot idea(s): helps Frost in an almost motherly way to get out of his comfort zone? or maybe just as a friend :3
Other: meow
Mention: @starry

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop
Old April 23rd, 2024, 10:31 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkuu View Post
Skbskjsjns throwing in Sunsetpaw as a friend! (Bio needs a little updating, i only updated Sunset's age a few days ago but ig most of it is still accurate!) Because of the long apprenticeship maybe Sunset could see Misty as someone who doesn't give up? @starry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post
Name: Frostmelt
Personality overview: nervous wreck of a cat who doesn't social but is getting out of his comfort zone again.
Role: Friend!
Plot idea(s): helps Frost in an almost motherly way to get out of his comfort zone? or maybe just as a friend :3
Other: meow
both accepted!!

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 23rd, 2024, 10:42 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important

Name: Cloudheart (site)
Personality overview: Cloudheart is a sweet and loving tom who just wants to be loved back. He left Shadowclan after not fitting in, and he was a relative of Dawnstar so he felt he was held to high standards that he couldn't fit, especially after his debilitating injury. He's smart and kind, though he sometimes struggles to read social cues. He can be a great friend, and acts a bit younger than a cat his age would, partly because of his brain damage. He is loyal and capable, and got basically all his speech and physical skills back.
Role: Friend to Best Friend/Adoptive Sibling (preferably adoptive sibling but up to u!)
Plot idea(s): he's never had a friend and just needs someone to be nice to him
Other: n/a
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Last edited by JackHunt_17; April 23rd, 2024 at 10:44 AM.
Old April 30th, 2024, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHunt_17 View Post
Name: Cloudheart (site)
Personality overview: Cloudheart is a sweet and loving tom who just wants to be loved back. He left Shadowclan after not fitting in, and he was a relative of Dawnstar so he felt he was held to high standards that he couldn't fit, especially after his debilitating injury. He's smart and kind, though he sometimes struggles to read social cues. He can be a great friend, and acts a bit younger than a cat his age would, partly because of his brain damage. He is loyal and capable, and got basically all his speech and physical skills back.
Role: Friend to Best Friend/Adoptive Sibling (preferably adoptive sibling but up to u!)
Plot idea(s): he's never had a friend and just needs someone to be nice to him
Other: n/a
accepted has a friend for now, we could see how they mesh through rp for adoptive sibling!!

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Old April 30th, 2024, 12:54 PM

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

Name: Fogmuzzle

Personality overview: Fogmuzzle is a sweet, generous cat who has always been supportive of her Clanmates and kin. Fogmuzzle isn´t afraid to claw a cat´s ears off, especially if its her kin that their messing with. Fogmuzzle is strong and leans on the more broad-shouldered side when it comes to her build, but she will always keep her Clanmates in line. If Fogmuzzle is leading a patrol, it´s because Fogmuzzle is the more sensible choice for patrol leader and will not let her guard down. Yes, she´ll protect her Clanmates, but not from punishment. If a cat commits treason or doesn´t do as told under Fogmuzzle´s careful eye, she´s reporting it to Fadingsun, Dusklion, or Mistyshard as fast as she possibly can. When it comes to discipline, this sassy she-cat will not hesitate to take a cat to one of the three.

Role: Adoptive Sister ^^

Plot idea(s): Perhaps Fogmuzzle was the cat who told her mother take Mistyshard in, and has supported Mistyshard her entire life :0

Other: N / A

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector
Old April 30th, 2024, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
Name: Fogmuzzle

Personality overview: Fogmuzzle is a sweet, generous cat who has always been supportive of her Clanmates and kin. Fogmuzzle isn´t afraid to claw a cat´s ears off, especially if its her kin that their messing with. Fogmuzzle is strong and leans on the more broad-shouldered side when it comes to her build, but she will always keep her Clanmates in line. If Fogmuzzle is leading a patrol, it´s because Fogmuzzle is the more sensible choice for patrol leader and will not let her guard down. Yes, she´ll protect her Clanmates, but not from punishment. If a cat commits treason or doesn´t do as told under Fogmuzzle´s careful eye, she´s reporting it to Fadingsun, Dusklion, or Mistyshard as fast as she possibly can. When it comes to discipline, this sassy she-cat will not hesitate to take a cat to one of the three.

Role: Adoptive Sister ^^

Plot idea(s): Perhaps Fogmuzzle was the cat who told her mother take Mistyshard in, and has supported Mistyshard her entire life :0

Other: N / A

hello!! i think we could start them off as friends and then see how they mesh through rp. what do you mean by "taking mistyshard in"??

Old April 30th, 2024, 01:04 PM

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post

hello!! i think we could start them off as friends and then see how they mesh through rp. what do you mean by "taking mistyshard in"??
i meant into the litter, since fog is two moons older, but we dont have to do that if mistys parents oofed after she was apprenticed-

and yeah, friends is fine! ^^

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector
Old April 30th, 2024, 02:09 PM

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and not on Mondays, usually studying}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused

FORM:
◦◦,`°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°`,◦◦

Name:
➸ Mudsmoke

➸ Warrior

Personality:
➸ mudsmoke is rather loyal and his very strong with his morales and beliefs of right and wrong. He is trustworthy, benevolent and considerate. He usually wants to make sure that everyone feels good about themselves and can be quite self-sacrificing. His bad qualities being he is overly selfless, submissive, reticent and has a lack of concentration. All of which formed during his time as an apprentice.

Role:
➸ a friend (mi boy need to befriend more of his clanmates and who better than the clans med cat? Maybe he could one day be bff or found family but I'll leave that up to their interactions in roleplay)

Plot ideas:
➸ when he winds up in the medicine cat den for any injuries or hypothermia, which will most likely happened soon, then of course hell suck up enough courage to actually engage with mistyshard. He'll probably make a joke or comment on how antisocial he is and express how it's all because he refrained from interacting with anyone during his moons as an apprentice due to the embarrassment of his dad choosing to leave RC and become a kitty pet. He uses topics like these to start small talk.

other:
➸ N/A

Old April 30th, 2024, 03:56 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post

accepted has a friend for now, we could see how they mesh through rp for adoptive sibling!!
cool!
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~