Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"And I could be your man...
by Epiales
Last post by glitch
Today 01:54 PM
~:*: Leafí's Art shop:*:~
by elaif
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:54 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 01:52 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Realm
Today 01:50 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Dark
Today 01:47 PM

Old May 1st, 2024, 02:53 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: answering the call [lionheart search event - warriors only!]

┊VenomWink
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

VenomWink's eyes scanned the abandoned twoleg den in front of her, taking in every detail. She could see the vines and branches that had grown over the entrance, and the faint smell of raccoons that lingered in the air. She knew that they were going to have to be careful if they wanted to take the raccoons out without getting hurt. As the others discussed their plan of attack, VenomWink listened intently, analyzing each idea and considering different scenarios. She couldn't help but feel a bit underwhelmed by their initial ideas. They seemed too focused on brute force and not enough on strategy. But then, an idea struck her. What if they created a distraction to draw out the raccoons? It was risky, but it could work. And as for the beavers, they could try to lure them away with some of their favorite food. She knew that they needed to be clever and strategic if they wanted to come out of this unscathed. ' ' Listen, I understand the importance of being quick and efficient,' ' she said, trying to keep her tone diplomatic. ' ' But sometimes, the best way to win a battle is to outsmart your opponent. We need to be clever and strategic if we want to come out of this unscathed.' ' After a moment of hesitation, VenomWink and her team set off towards the abandoned twoleg den. As they approached the decrepit structure, she could feel her heart pounding in her chest. This was it, the moment of truth. Her future rested on their success. VenomWink couldn't help but feel nervous as they waited for their chance. What if their plan didn't work? What if they got caught off guard? But she pushed those thoughts aside, focusing on the task at hand. As the first raccoon appeared, VenomWink sprang into action. She moved quickly and quietly, creeping close to the animal.

@LostInTheOrchids @forest @Fritter @Tiabirb @Fernwillow

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old May 1st, 2024, 05:17 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2- Active|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

GarlicFeather Squirmed into the entrance close behind RiverWhisper, and noticed that NightShard and VenomWink had finally showed their faces (took them long enough) neither offered any new ideas that hadn’t already been said so GarlicFeather pushed on, his ears pricked as he squinted at the darkness, the smell of rotting wood was overwhelming but there was also milkscent and a distinct lingering smell of racoons, four, could also be picked out. GarlicFeather picked his pawsteps carefully as they all seemed to slip off and do their own things. Had any of them followed the plan beside Starling? Watching the older warrior lure the racoon kits away with round curious eyes GarlicFeather flexed his claws. Showtime. He knew that their intention was to intimidate the racoons but that was much more difficult with only one other following the set plan, GarlicFeather had always been battle hungry, these were one of those moment where such hunger played right into his paws. Noting the twoleg slabs that had been mentioned GarlicFeather gave a nod at RiverWhispers suggestion, that’d make for an excellent idea. He glanced back over and noticed that the racoon kits seemed to be making an awful lot of chittering, he seeked out the mother and noticed the shape slinking around, eyes widening GarlicFeather’s gaze flicked from the mother to Starling. This was the part where they were supposed to not only use brute force. But if he didn’t this could, get prickly fast. ‘RiverWhisper. Go get the mothers attention and draw her away from Starling and the racoon kits so that there aren’t any disruptions to that part of the plan. I’ll use the ledges you were talking about to jump atop of the racoons and attack from above. Just give me a signal- say err- wave your tail or something.’ GarlicFeather was admittedly panicking mildly but if the mother saw starling so close to her kits and a bunch of cats fumbling around this plan would become more gory then needed. They needed to chase out the racoons so giving the mother a few scratches would clearly make them seem much scarier than the line mentioned before. With this thought fixated in his head he bunched up his muscles making subtle leaps up toward the ledge, his paws fumbled clumsily for a moment on one of the boxes before he straightened himself and glanced downward anxiously. From what he could see, the mother wasn’t close enough to be a threat just yet but getting her attention away from starling without drawing the racoon kits back over would be tricky. Finally making his way to the ledge, he took a lingering moment to steady himself and twist so that he could easily make the leap onto the racoon. Although a glance down made his stomach churn, swallowing down a lump in his throat he tried to sharpen his thoughts and focus them on the racoon and RiverWhisper. His mind churned with tactics as his claws were sunk into whatever decently grippable surface was near him, the ledge was narrow compared to the rest and for a cat as hefty as garlicFeather he was sure a glance upward would have cats laughing at the ridiculous look of the way he was balancing. It struck him that this might of not been the referred to ledge, but nonetheless if he put enough effort into it the impact would be enough thanks to the height and surely he’d be able to reach the racoon.
(Got a little muddled up well posting this let me know if there Any mistakes!) @LostInTheOrchids @forest @lys.luvbot @Fernwillow @Tiabirb

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old May 1st, 2024, 06:00 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

╔══•●•══╗

~`riverwhisper`~
he/him | 24 moons | RiverClan
Purrks: Mind Reader (Active)
[tags; @Fritter ;@Tiabirb ;
@lys.luvbot ; @LostInTheOrchids ]
╚══•●•══╝

The silver tom nodded at Garlicfeather. "Got it." he said, creeping towards the mother raccoon. He snuck behind her and clawed the floor loudly. The raccoon turned around with surprise and she began to chase him. He ran in circles, distracting the mother. He stopped abruptly and began to back into a corner, pretending to be beat. He waved his tail, signaling for Garlicfeather to attack.

[D20: 11 | Fail] Riverwhisper aimed a blow at the raccoon's ears and missed, crying out as she bit into his leg, returning the hostility. He snarled, shaking the mother raccoon off his leg. [D20: 18 | Good Blow] The green-eyed tabby tom growled, flipping over the raccoon and clawing at her belly. The female raccoon howled in pain, before turning and spotting her kits and the other 4 cats. She hurtled towards them. "Watch out! She's coming!" he shouted before lunging to grab her tail and slow her down. "Oh no you don't!" he hissed. [D20: 7 | Fail] He slipped before leaping, falling on his stomach. He scrambled up and lunged once more. [D20: 20 | CRITICAL HIT!] Riverwhisper landed squarely on the mother raccoon's tail as she yowled in pain. He pushed her down and held his paw firmly on her neck keeping her pinned as he waited for the other cats to attack.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old May 2nd, 2024, 12:35 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentimentalSquid View Post

Stagheart was quiet as he listened, nodding in agreement with some points while narrowing his eyes in thought to others. When Pigeonpelt padded up and added her thoughts, Stagheart noted that everybody had contributed in some way, or just stayed quiet. He figured he should wrap it up and urge them to head out.

"C'mon... I'll tell ya my thoughts as we go down there," he called, pointing his tail towards the slope. As he started to trot off, he kept glancing his head over his shoulder to his group. "The fourth group is already workin' on dismantlin' the dam," he pointed out, "so we'd be stealin' their thunder. Can't go doin' that on a testin' day like this." There was a bit of dry humor to his low drawl of a voice, perhaps rough around the edges for anyone unfamiliar with his tones.

"Nah, they need us to distract the beavers so they can break it down without those beasts interruptin' their work," he continued thoughtfully. "Think that's why Dusk had 'em goin' separately from us. I do think we'll need to lure them out, though, unless they're just out 'n shufflin' about. Splittin' into groups for each beaver based on skill may work best... Let's go look. See what we're gettin' into before we decide too much."

He came to a stop at a comfortable distance from the dam, one where they could talk but they'd have to keep their voices lowered. He hadn't seen one of these in awhile, and it was certainly impressive — a large structure somehow standing despite the seemingly-haphazard arrangement of sticks. A frown crossed his face as he noticed the water level lowered; if it got much lower than this, their Clan could be in a heap of trouble. He turned his gaze away to sweep across the dam; just a few tail-lengths away from the dam, he could make out two figures.

"Alright... I see one biggin' 'n one lil' one out there," he whisper-meowed to his Clanmates, pointing his tail towards them. The older one was quite the large figure, while the other couldn't have been much older than an adolescent... whatever beaver lifespans were, anyway. He had no real clue, just that it looked closer to a baby than anything.

He glanced back towards his group. "...And how much ya wanna bet there's more of 'em?" He grunted disdainfully. "At least one more's gotta be in that dam... alright. Who had that idea about splittin' up again? I've gotta lotta experience to me, and I can't be thrown around real easy. So I can go for the big one down there, 'n whoever'll come with me. Reckon we'll need two or three of us? Maybe one or two for the lil one? But then again... we dunno if there's another one in the dam, 'n we don't wanna put one warrior in hot water by themself. Hm... what do y'all think?"

He knew they needed to move quick, especially if the fourth group needed to get to work in time. But now that they could see their opponents and the lay of the land, they had a better idea on what they were getting at.

[ @/SentimentalSquid - @Silverfur & Co. - @rubberRatroom - @chickadee - @IDIOTICBEAN101 - @Ladiebugg - @Blazing. ] -- dusk said that there will be two adults and one adolescent beaver, so i thought it'd be interesting to use the leading out idea for at least one of the beavers that we can't see right away. and splitting into groups for each beaver based on size/experience/strength/etc. is a good idea! i know we have limited time so i thought we could split into groups and make final plans here, and then head down to attack when the posting order comes back to me also i believe the posting order is me and then the order of tags i put here ^^ but lmk if there's any errors!! sorry for the long post LOL

Snowstripe nods agreeing with him as well. As they walked to the area they was going to. "So who's taking what one?" She asked softly. Looking at them all trying to figure out which cat should take on the other.

@SentimentalSquid - @Silverfur & Co. - @rubberRatroom - @chickadee - @IDIOTICBEAN101 - @Ladiebugg - @Blazing. ]

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old May 2nd, 2024, 02:55 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Starlingflight
--------------------

Oh great.

The late and clueless were suddenly springing into action, and Starlingflight could feel a flash of irritation at the brashness. But she was not about to recklessly harm the raccoon's offpsring. Whom were growing aware of the situation and growing scared of the fighting sounds, ducking back into their nest for shelter as the fighting grew closer.

"Keep your claws off em!" She spat at Garlicfeather, eyeing his approach from where she was sitting above, "We don't hurt the young ones, we can carry them out through this opening," She jerked her head to gesture to the torn window behind her. "When the little ones are outside, she will go with them!" With a snort, Starlingflight slipped from the ledge and stood a few paces from the hole in the wood encased nest, chittering softly and soothingly. When a head peeked out, she waited, but her attempts to coax the kits were futile as it disappeared just as quickly. Fantastic. These battle-hungry morons were not only causing more problems by not thinking or strategizing, but they couldn't bother to stick to a plan either if it didn't involve some carnage. Her maternal instincts, something she had thought were long gone after all these moons, were fighting with her. She could see kits, cat kits, witnessing their mother fighting for her life from invading strangers.

It was this empathetic moment of clarity that led Starlingflight to peer into the nest, seeing the three small kits with wide, frightened eyes and trembling bodies that did little to stop the frightened squeaks. Then she thrust her head into the opening, a risky chance, but amidst the terrified squeals and scattering, she managed to grab the shoulder of one of the kits in her teeth and dragged it out. Pinning it with a paw, she released her hold and grabbed a proper one on the kit's scruff, and with the same easy bound that landed her on the ledge before, she set the kit down into the shiny silver basin set in the center of this ledge.
It huddled in the center of the basin, too scared to attempt an escape. She took a moment to observe outside, spying a bush a few rabbit hops from the window.
"Get the kits outside!" She snapped at anyone with a free paw. There was a way to handle this without killing a mother and her young, or traumatizing them further. "There's a bush we can drop them off in! Once they're outside, we can drive their mother out."

She narrowed her eyes at Garlicfeather, who was trying to play leader of this group. He had come up with a good plan, even with some biting remarks by herself to begin with, but if they were going to try and be smart about this, then they needed to think before leaping into battle. Nothing about attacking a mother and her little ones felt right to Starlingflight.

All she could see was three strange looking Featherkits.

With a soft chirp to the kit in the basin, Starlingflight picked up the small creature and climbed to the window's ledge, eyeing the drop between herself and the ground, and then she leaped out of sight outside of the twoleg nest. She was quick to hurry to the bush and drop the raccoon kit off, and luckily, it was smart enough not to simply take off into the unknown after being deposited by a total stranger. Starlingflight hurried back to the vine-covered entrance they had entered prior.

@Fritter @forest @lys.luvbot @LostInTheOrchids
Old May 2nd, 2024, 04:31 PM
crazy? I was crazy once.

Bump Policy: It's finals for me, so whenever online.
My Mood: Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Snowstripe nods agreeing with him as well. As they walked to the area they was going to. "So who's taking what one?" She asked softly. Looking at them all trying to figure out which cat should take on the other.

Splashgaze looked at the other warriors, silently assessing them. She then flicked her tail and shrugged. She had just as much of an idea as Snowstripe.

"Maybe we should pair cats together based on skill? Our job is to get the beavers out of there. So we should execute it well."

Her voice was gruff, her expression serious. She looked as if she'd eaten a bad fish.

"Lets make an ambush group, a group that will lead away the beavers, and maybe lookouts? Encase there is a beaver we did not spot."

She suddenly started to feel hopeful. These cats were erudite and were flexible to the plans that each other shared. Feelings no longer mixed, Splashgaze's face relaxed.

@SentimentalSquid - @Silverfur & Co. - @rubberRatroom - @chickadee - @IDIOTICBEAN101 - @Ladiebugg - @Blazing. ]

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81923

Come join CoastClan by Lucythecat!

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1585797#post1585797

Quote:

"Never regret thy fall, O Icarus of the fearless flight, For the greatest tragedy of them all, Is never to feel the burning light." - Icarus
Old May 2nd, 2024, 10:22 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberRatroom View Post
Splashgaze looked at the other warriors, silently assessing them. She then flicked her tail and shrugged. She had just as much of an idea as Snowstripe.

"Maybe we should pair cats together based on skill? Our job is to get the beavers out of there. So we should execute it well."

Her voice was gruff, her expression serious. She looked as if she'd eaten a bad fish.

"Lets make an ambush group, a group that will lead away the beavers, and maybe lookouts? Encase there is a beaver we did not spot."

She suddenly started to feel hopeful. These cats were erudite and were flexible to the plans that each other shared. Feelings no longer mixed, Splashgaze's face relaxed.

Caveclaw-She/They

-------------

Caveclaw look at Splashgaze thoughtfully "The ambush group idea sounds agreeable." She said in her usual plain tone "Plus the lookout, though there are only a few in our group so we would have to base it on skill, as you stated."

-------------

@SentimentalSquid @Silverfur & Co @rubberRatroom @chickadee @Ladiebugg @Blazing
Old May 3rd, 2024, 02:50 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Irisfrost

Irisfrost listened as her group came up with plans. Silkwisp had a good idea. "I like that plan. I can volunteer as a swimmer or quick worker." She was relatively good at both, but her brother had inherited most of the genes related to size and strength.

Mudsmoke was next, surveying the dam to gather more information. Concern creased her brow at his findings; the sturdiness of the dam would complicate things. Although from what Blackfrost said, they should be able to get out of the way quick enough if the beavers came for them. Her idea seemed good as well, but then Minnowsplash spoke and again her brow creased, this time with thought. She had a point.

"You're right," she told Minnowsplash. "The flow of water would be quite fast, and it might hamper our movements if we have to get out quickly." She was thinking of the beavers; Irisfrost didn't want a confrontation with them. "But what other way is there to deconstruct the dam quickly?" She let the question hang in the air while she thought. Hopefully another cat would come up with an idea; even if it wasn't effective it would be another good point to start off.

@Morrigan - Silkwisp
@Zei - Martinburr
@Dust - Cherryswirl
@burntToast - Mudsmoke
@lark. - Blackfrost
@Littlesun0112 - Minnowsplash
Old May 3rd, 2024, 09:05 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Silkwisp
Riverclan warrior

Wow, everyone was so smart! Their amount of capable ideas surprised her. Cherryswirl's ide of sub-groups was a good idea, everyone could work with their own advantages that way! What was she good at, hmm...? Distracted monetarily she pricked her ears again when Mudsmoke started speaking.

Curiously watching as her teammate bounded towards the dam, she eagerly awaited the report. Silk listened attentively to Mudsmoke's description. Huh, it did seem like this was going to be a challenge hearing the sturdiness of the dam, but her clanmate was quick to pitch in a solution. Remove a piece from the other side? It could work!

The tall she-cat happily nodded in agreement as Blackfrost voted for Cherryswirl's plan before focusing her attention on the warrior as they described beavers. They sound like nasty little dudes. Yep, they'd have to be fast and quiet, she could do that. They just had to get into subgroups now!

Minnowsplash started speaking next and it did cause her some confusion for a few seconds before she got the plot of it. Removing the sides...it could work but then you'd have to worrry about the middle bit falling over....they'd have to find a different way of deconstructing the dam.

Silkwisp pondered for a few moments at Irisflame's question. How would they destroy the damn safely? "Mabye if we remove enough sticks from the top the flow water would eventually destroy the dam for us?" She suggested before shuffling her paws. " 'Course I'm fine with any plan we go for but we might wanna get movin', dudes." And with that, Silk went back to listening for any other suggestions.

@burntToast - Mudsmoke | @lark. - Blackfrost | @Littlesun0112 - Minnowsplash | @kittycatburmise - Irisfrost | @Zei - Martenburr | @Dust - Cherryswirl

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old May 3rd, 2024, 11:15 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚ NightShard of Riverclan | 36 moons | Purrks: n/a ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

[Nightshard rolled a 17 to sneak! And a 14 to attack!]

Nightshard, with her dark pelt, took advantage of the partial darkness of the den, and slinked around the shadows. And the moment the raccoons turned their backs she grappled to their backs, claws digging into their course fur. "Raccoon's will come back, simply chasin' em away isn't enough! Think of em like dogs! They always come back to the place they know there's food or shelter!"

- @Fritter @Tiabirb @forest @lys.luvbot

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.

Last edited by LostInTheOrchids; May 3rd, 2024 at 11:16 AM.