Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Elders' Den
by dino.
Today 12:08 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Bluest+r~
Yesterday 11:37 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Yesterday 11:36 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bluest+r~
Yesterday 11:34 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Bluest+r~
Yesterday 11:33 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:48 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Hopeful
Default The Little SnowBox [p]

[ SNOW ]

Snow rolled over and over and over and over. "BORED!!" She yowled as loud as she could, startling nearby birds and squirrels. Snow groaned and looked up at the sky. Blue sky, blue clouds..
Wait.
That wasn't right.
Blue clouds?
Snow blinked and sighed. It was white clouds. And grey. Her eyes widened. "GREY CLOUDS!" She screamed and scrambled to get under a tree.

@Hushfalls
Old Yesterday, 09:54 PM
"What happened was..."

Bump Policy: Anytime past 3:00pm EST
My Mood: Dreaming
Default Re: The Little SnowBox [p]

Box

Box sleepily opened his eyes and glanced her way. “What is it?” He started to slowly get up. Stretching his legs he rose and trotted over to her. He flicked his ears wondering what spooked his sister so bad. I hope it’s nothing to scary. He had a tendency to be a coward. His fur started to fluff out thinking about what this monster could be. He also tended to over exaggerate.

@Bluest+r~

Last edited by Hushfalls; Yesterday at 09:54 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:57 PM
x Aphrodite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushfalls View Post
Box

Box sleepily opened his eyes and glanced her way. “What is it?” He started to slowly get up. Stretching his legs he rose and trotted over to her. He flicked his ears wondering what spooked his sister so bad. I hope it’s nothing to scary. He had a tendency to be a coward. His fur started to fluff out thinking about what this monster could be. He also tended to over exaggerate.

@Bluest+r~
Snow ran over toward him, screaming, "GREY CLOUDS! GREY CLOUDS!" She ran under the cover of a tree and hunched close to the ground.
Old Yesterday, 10:03 PM
"What happened was..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post

Snow ran over toward him, screaming, "GREY CLOUDS! GREY CLOUDS!" She ran under the cover of a tree and hunched close to the ground.

Box

Box looked at her confused. Then he glanced at the sky and his confusion dissolved. “Oh… But why are they so worrying?” He hoped they weren’t some monster in disguise. Before he got his answer he quickly joined his sister in the cover of the tree. He really didn’t want these clouds to ruin his fun.
Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM
x Aphrodite

Quote:

Box

Box looked at her confused. Then he glanced at the sky and his confusion dissolved. “Oh… But why are they so worrying?” He hoped they weren’t some monster in disguise. Before he got his answer he quickly joined his sister in the cover of the tree. He really didn’t want these clouds to ruin his fun.
Snow shook her head. "Grey clouds, grey clouds." She repeated and shivered as if a cold chill had engulfed her.

[snow has a limited vocabulary <3]
Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM
"What happened was..."

Quote:

Snow shook her head. "Grey clouds, grey clouds." She repeated and shivered as if a cold chill had engulfed her.

[snow has a limited vocabulary <3]

Box

Box figured that their tree wasn’t that great of a shelter. Thoughts ran around his head. He really didn’t want these gray clouds to hurt either of them. His heart beat quicker after every moment that passed. I don’t know when these clouds are going to make their move but I know I have to strike first! By strike he meant find a better hiding place. “We need to find somewhere better to hide! He took a deep breath in and stepped out of under the tree.

[Sad but cute]
Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM
x Aphrodite

Quote:

Box

Box figured that their tree wasn’t that great of a shelter. Thoughts ran around his head. He really didn’t want these gray clouds to hurt either of them. His heart beat quicker after every moment that passed. I don’t know when these clouds are going to make their move but I know I have to strike first! By strike he meant find a better hiding place. “We need to find somewhere better to hide! He took a deep breath in and stepped out of under the tree.

[Sad but cute]
Snow looked around then her gaze darted to her brother. "Shelter." She meowed quietly and stood straight again. Snow looked around and spotted an abandoned twoleg den with the front door open. "Shelter?" Snow asked and point at the den with her tail.
Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM
"What happened was..."

Quote:

Snow looked around then her gaze darted to her brother. "Shelter." She meowed quietly and stood straight again. Snow looked around and spotted an abandoned twoleg den with the front door open. "Shelter?" Snow asked and point at the den with her tail.

Box

Box’s eyes brightened when they landed on the twoleg den. “Perfect!” His paws almost moved on their own as he raced to the new found shelter. Half’s way their he remembered his sister and looked back to see her progress. I wasn’t looking did the grey clouds get her? Will I have to fight them? He wasn’t the brightest but he did have heart.
Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM
x Aphrodite

Quote:

Box

Box’s eyes brightened when they landed on the twoleg den. “Perfect!” His paws almost moved on their own as he raced to the new found shelter. Half’s way their he remembered his sister and looked back to see her progress. I wasn’t looking did the grey clouds get her? Will I have to fight them? He wasn’t the brightest but he did have heart.
Snow stared at the grey clouds that were steadily moving across the sky. "Grey clouds." She meowed and ran toward the twoleg den. Snow brushed her tail across Box's pelt when she passed. She jumped into the den and looked out the door at the clouds.
Old Yesterday, 10:26 PM
"What happened was..."

Quote:

Snow stared at the grey clouds that were steadily moving across the sky. "Grey clouds." She meowed and ran toward the twoleg den. Snow brushed her tail across Box's pelt when she passed. She jumped into the den and looked out the door at the clouds.

Box

Box let out a sigh when he felt her tail. I won’t have to fight them. He followed her to the twoleg den. His nose scrunched up when he got a whiff of the their shelter. “Yuck.” He took a step in. The stench may have detoured him for a second but he was still curious what the inside of one of these looked like. He glanced at Snow. “The clouds can’t get us in here.” He didn’t like seeing her so nervous.