Free digital art apps...
Last post by Willowfern
Today 08:39 AM
reincarnation or...
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 08:35 AM

Old June 24th, 2024, 07:57 PM
Memoria

Bump Policy: after reply, then once a week.
My Mood: Kingly
Default Silkkit Finder

Hello, hi! Give a warm welcome to Silkkit, Windclans' newest baby!

They are a 2-moon-old kit (aging one moon every week until apprenticeship) with pale eyes and markings that resemble a charcoal bengal cat. Silkkit is born male and will be referred to as 'he' and a 'tom' IRP, but they will identify as nonbinary in the future. Their personality isn't really set in stone yet, but it's open to development! I'm also considering purchasing the Silk Spinner, Kitty Softpaws and maybe the Heightened Perception purrks for them.

I'm not exactly sure of the direction I want to go in for this little kitty, but I do know that I'd like to explore some angst with them, perhaps. It's likely that they won't be my biggest priority at first, but that can certainly change! I'm hoping that they end up being one of my more family-oriented cats in the future, as all the family finders going around have gotten me inspired.

Speaking of family, let's go straight to the relations they need!

FAMILY:

Biological, adoptive, or found family are all open to this kitty. However, if biological, they should look somewhat like Silkkit, such as having a dark pelt, pale eyes, or rosette/bengal markings. There are no limitations on adoptive or found family--However I do think it'd be cute if, for found family, there was an apprentice or warrior that Silkkit admired and followed around like a yes-man. Some biological littermates could be fun, too!

Note that I am willing to design Silkkit's biological relatives and have them be adopted out if you would prefer to take on a new character than allocate one to be their parent. Please VM me if this is what you'd prefer!

Looking for 3-4 family cats.

NURSERY FRIENDS:

Like family members, there's really no limitations on this. Whether they remain friends into apprenticeship and warriorhood, or they end up having a falling out, Silkkit needs some buddies to play mossball with. Even an incredibly slowburn relationship could stem from kithood, or perhaps Silkkit will find their first rival in the nursery...

Unlimited!

FUTURE MENTOR:

I want this cat to be close with Silkkit prior to apprenticeship. Almost a parent-child dynamic. I think it'd be very cute if this cat goes to Twilightstar before Silkkits' ceremony to request them personally. However, I'm open to any mentor-apprentice dynamic, whether it's good or bad. A toxic/evil mentor could certainly affect Silkkit's character development, too.

Looking for 1 cat.

OTHER:

Got an idea that wasn't listed here? Let me know!

No form, just throw any character at me and tell me what role you're interested in. Thank you for reading! I can't wait to write with y'all.

Last edited by hiraeth; June 24th, 2024 at 08:12 PM.
Old June 24th, 2024, 08:21 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Silkkit Finder

[ @hiraeth: ]
Hello!!!! Her character is not set in stone yet but I present to you, Strawberrykit Applying for a Nursery buddy!!, but be warned... Silk might get... bitten? On accident? On purpose? So berry very much understood if you don't want this silly anywhere near Silkkit haha She's not in WindClan yet, but to explain the biting ... rough outline of her plot is here (:

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old June 24th, 2024, 09:02 PM
Memoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
[ @hiraeth: ]
Hello!!!! Her character is not set in stone yet but I present to you, Strawberrykit Applying for a Nursery buddy!!, but be warned... Silk might get... bitten? On accident? On purpose? So berry very much understood if you don't want this silly anywhere near Silkkit haha She's not in WindClan yet, but to explain the biting ... rough outline of her plot is here (:
Hi! I may or may not have been lurking around the vampire/cannibal plot... and I would love for Silkkit and Strawberrykit to be friends! I'm sure Silkkit wouldn't question the nibbling at first, but then... Who knows. Let me know when Strawberrykit arrives!
Old June 24th, 2024, 10:03 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

I have Vinepaw as an older brother he’s extremely anxious but would always try to be present with his sibling.Always taking his little sibling out to play and of course he would ramble about how great tunneling is.(I was thinking more found family since Vinepaw doesn’t have any parents unless you want biological he’s a black cat with white paws his appearance is on my albums)

I also have Crowkit for nursery buddies he’s about to be two moons old and is extremely bossy.
@hiraeth

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; June 24th, 2024 at 10:03 PM.
Old June 24th, 2024, 10:10 PM
Memoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
I have Vinepaw as an older brother he’s extremely anxious but would always try to be present with his sibling.Always taking his little sibling out to play and of course he would ramble about how great tunneling is.(I was thinking more found family since Vinepaw doesn’t have any parents unless you want biological he’s a black cat with white paws his appearance is on my albums)

I also have Crowkit for nursery buddies he’s about to be two moons old and is extremely bossy.
@hiraeth
Both sound perfect. I can totally imagine Vinepaw being all chittery and nervous while Silkkit tries to pull some stunt or something, aha. And Crowkit certainly seems like the type of kitty that Silk would want to follow around and be friends with. Let me know if you'd like to write together sometime!
Old June 24th, 2024, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post

Both sound perfect. I can totally imagine Vinepaw being all chittery and nervous while Silkkit tries to pull some stunt or something, aha. And Crowkit certainly seems like the type of kitty that Silk would want to follow around and be friends with. Let me know if you'd like to write together sometime!

Of course mention me anytime and I’ll be there!

Old June 26th, 2024, 09:52 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

I can offer Deadmoon as a potential adopted mother for Silkkit! A future mentor would also potentially work, though she has an apprentice already and one of hers that went missing is planning to rejoin. I don't know that she would exactly acknowledge that she's their mom, because that's a thing with her, but she would definitely be checking up on Silk and potentially Vinepaw if @Tallstar is interested in having Silk introduce them. She's en route to adopting Owlkit atm, potentially the missing apprentice Duckpaw and has also been treating Snowybreeze as a child for forever, so they would have some 'adopted siblings' who she'd introduce them to albeit not as her kids. There will also probably be some Dramatic Event at some point to make her actually acknowledge that they're her kids and stuff. But that's in the future! @hiraeth

Last edited by gs29513; June 26th, 2024 at 07:21 PM.
Old June 26th, 2024, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
I can offer Deadmoon as a potential adopted mother for Silkkit! A future mentor would also potentially work, though she has an apprentice already and one of hers that went missing is planning to rejoin. I don't know that she would exactly acknowledge that she's her mom, because that's a thing with her, but she would definitely be checking up on Silk and potentially Vinepaw if @Tallstar is interested in having Silk introduce them. She's en route to adopting Owlkit atm, potentially the missing apprentice Duckpaw and has also been treating Snowybreeze as a child for forever, so they would have some 'adopted siblings' who she'd introduce them to albeit not as her kids. There will also probably be some Dramatic Event at some point to make her actually acknowledge that they're her kids and stuff. But that's in the future! @hiraeth
Vinepaw would be cool with it

Old June 26th, 2024, 06:41 PM
Memoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
I can offer Deadmoon as a potential adopted mother for Silkkit! A future mentor would also potentially work, though she has an apprentice already and one of hers that went missing is planning to rejoin. I don't know that she would exactly acknowledge that she's her mom, because that's a thing with her, but she would definitely be checking up on Silk and potentially Vinepaw if @Tallstar is interested in having Silk introduce them. She's en route to adopting Owlkit atm, potentially the missing apprentice Duckpaw and has also been treating Snowybreeze as a child for forever, so they would have some 'adopted siblings' who she'd introduce them to albeit not as her kids. There will also probably be some Dramatic Event at some point to make her actually acknowledge that they're her kids and stuff. But that's in the future! @hiraeth
That would be awesome! Silkkit could really use some found-family, aha. Please VM me if you'd like to write sometime, or if you'd like to have Vinepaw introduce the two of them. (:

My Characters | My Art Stand

--Choice is yours, don't be late.
Old June 26th, 2024, 06:48 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: 48hr
My Mood: Queenly

OpossumBug can be her future mentor? He's bisexual, I understand
if you don't want Silkkit around a gay warrior, especially if he will be
her mentor! He can teach her anything, he will be kind, and he can be
hyper to match her energy any day! He will support her in her choices,
and even let her choose what she wants to learn.

And I have frogkit, a potential nursery friendo, she is a little crazy thang
when it comes to playing, she will even cuddle her like she cuddles with
maggotkit <3 She loves to cuddle so much!

@hiraeth