Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Prophecy Journey for...
Last post by korok
Today 07:57 PM
Gossiping Kits and Friends
by Badwolf
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 07:53 PM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 07:51 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 07:50 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:44 PM

Old September 22nd, 2024, 08:40 AM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

Default weepingwind finder

"Listen, kid, everyone wants to think they’re ‘destined’ for something, but if we all waited around for some prophecy to come along and make us special, we’d die waiting. That's why you’ve got to choose yourself and make things happen."

Hello hello! I officially decided to create a finder for the newest addition to my little character hoard: Weepingwind! As sorrowful as her name may sound, she is anything but a crier—the main reason for her name is that she cried a lot as a kitten and, while -wind represents her free-spirited, independent nature. I am looking for some interactions for this gal, not only that, but for some relations as well. What is a character worth for if they don't have any relations? To add to it, she needs more posts & cats to talk to so I can develop her personality more and give her more complexity! But, before I dive completely into what I want for her, why not get to know her first? She’s also heavily inspired by Eda Clawthorne from The Owl House, so a portion of her personality will definitely give you an insight of who she is like.

In general, Weepingwind’s personality can be summed up in one word: bold. While her name might conjure images of sadness or fragility, she is far from either of those things. As a kit, she was known for being vocal, often expressing herself through loud, demanding cries as she was known to be a weeper. Her energy and independence only grew as she aged, which led to the -wind suffix that represents her free-spirited and rebellious nature. She's not one to wait around for things to happen, and she certainly doesn’t let others dictate her fate. Instead, Weepingwind is the kind of cat who will take matters into her own paws, confident in her choices and determined to forge her own path in life.

Her fierce independence would often make her a bit of a wildcard in the clan, never afraid to question orders or push back when she feels things aren’t right. But beneath that defiant exterior lies a cat with a deep sense of loyalty and care for those she holds close. Weepingwind is far from heartless; she just shows her affection in a way that's a little rough around the edges. She's not the kind to offer gentle comforts or quiet reassurances, but if you're in need, she'll be there—fiercely and without hesitation.

Weepingwind thrives in relationships that challenge her, whether it’s friendships that push her to soften up, or rivalries that spark her competitive side. Her life is one of independence and growth, of learning to balance her desire for freedom with the responsibilities of clan life. Given that she is thirty moons old, she would have seen the leadership struggles that RiverClan is stumbling upon, and she is the kind of cat that wouldn't have kept her mouth shut and would easily speak up against said authority’s actions; she can easily see the flaws of a leader if they can't even lead the clan themselves.

Best Friend[0/1]: I’ll be very picky with this role because for Weepingwind, a best friend is more than just someone she enjoys spending time with—it’s a deep bond, built on mutual respect and understanding. Her best friend would need to be someone who can handle her fiery nature, who’s not afraid to challenge her but also knows when to back off and let her breathe. This character could be a confidante, someone who knows Weepingwind's vulnerabilities beneath her tough exterior, and who can stand by her side no matter what. They’d share a bond built on loyalty, and though they might argue or butt heads from time to time, at the end of the day, Weepingwind would trust them with her life. This friendship would bring out both her protective side and her capacity for softer moments, but never without that edge of playful rivalry.

Friends[0/∞]: Weepingwind needs cats who can keep up with her energetic, adventurous spirit. She values loyalty, but she also enjoys friendships that encourage her mischievous side—cats who are willing to bend the rules with her, or at least tolerate it when she pushes the boundaries. Her friends would likely be a mix of those who challenge her to grow and those who share her sense of independence. Whether it’s a partner-in-crime or someone who helps balance out her bolder tendencies, Weepingwind’s friendships would often be full of banter, competition, and moments of deeper connection when the time calls for it.

Acquaintances[0/∞]: Weepingwind isn’t the type to instantly form deep connections with every cat she meets, but she will have her fair share of acquaintances—cats she interacts with occasionally or shares brief moments with in the clan. These might be cats she hunts or patrols with, or those she exchanges a few words of banter or small talk with. While she’s respectful enough in these interactions, she often keeps her guard up around those she doesn’t know well, rarely showing her true self. However, these acquaintances can often evolve into deeper relationships over time, depending on how they handle her bold personality and if they manage to pique her interest or earn her trust. Expect a sense of curiosity and playful detachment in these dynamics, as Weepingwind decides whether or not they’re worth knowing more about.

Past Mentor[0/1]: Weepingwind’s past mentor would have to have been someone patient but firm, capable of handling her rebellious streak and independent nature with a guiding paw. This mentor would have allowed her to push boundaries while still reining her in when needed, offering her the freedom to learn from her mistakes. They’d have to strike a balance between discipline and understanding, as Weepingwind would have deeply respected someone who let her find her own way while still imparting important lessons. Ultimately, her mentor would have been a key figure in shaping her sharp instincts and strong will, even if their relationship had moments of frustration along the way. Plus, she was a difficult apprentice, so this would be fun to dive into their banter back and forth about how disobedient and rock-headed she was as an apprentice.

Past Mates[0/∞]: Weepingwind has had her share of romantic flings, but true emotional depth is hard for her to reach. She’s attracted to those who challenge her or spark her interest with something unique, but her independent nature means she often struggles with commitment. Past mates may have seen the more affectionate and playful side of her, but they would also have experienced the walls she puts up when things get too serious or start to threaten her freedom. These relationships may have ended on good terms, with mutual respect for their differences, or perhaps in frustration, with her partner wanting more than she was willing to give. Either way, there could be a sense of unresolved tension or lingering chemistry, as Weepingwind reflects on what she’s learned from these past connections ( catpeek in possible Eda & Raine WCO Edition /j). These dynamics could resurface in interesting ways, whether through continued flirtation, old grievances, or a cautious friendship built from past experiences. Or, perhaps, one of these flings could grow into something more? P.S, please know that Weepingwind is a pansexual, so anything works!

An Apprentice[0/1]: Though she might not see herself as mentor material at first, Weepingwind could be an incredible teacher to the right apprentice. She’d push them to think for themselves, encouraging independence and quick thinking over strict adherence to rules. With her, an apprentice wouldn’t just learn how to hunt and fight, but how to trust their own instincts and question the world around them. She’d be tough but fair, never letting them slack off but also rewarding creativity and courage. This relationship would be important for her own growth as well, teaching her patience and responsibility in ways she’s not used to. Plus, she’ll start to see this apprentice as her own kit, so get prepared for her to look at them like her own child/son/daughter!

Adopted Kits/Young Apprentices[0/∞]: Beneath her rebellious streak is a deeply caring heart, though it often shows itself in unconventional ways. Weepingwind might not be the type to coddle kits, but she’d be fiercely protective of them, offering guidance and strength rather than gentle words. For any kits or young apprentices she takes under her paws, they would find in her a mentor who believes in their potential, often pushing them to be stronger and more independent than they think they can be. This role would show Weepingwind’s softer, nurturing side, but always with that trademark edge of tough love. Plus, I can definitely see her being called “Mama Wind.”

Enemies[0/∞]: Not every cat will appreciate Weepingwind’s attitude, and she certainly won’t get along with everyone. Whether it’s a clash of personalities, rivalries in the clan, or a long-standing grudge, enemies would help bring out her competitive and stubborn sides. She’s not the type to back down from a fight, but she also won’t engage unless she believes it's worth her time. Still, if your character manages to get under her fur, expect a battle of wits and claws—metaphorically! Not real claws. This could be a fun dynamic, full of tension, banter, and moments where her temper gets the best of her. Rivalries would push her to be better, and she’d relish the challenge of facing someone who could match her strength and spirit.

So, whether you’re looking to be her confidante, her sparring partner, or her apprentice, Weepingwind is open for all sorts of connections! Please do know that when I mean ‘rebellious’ for this character, she wouldn't actually commit a rebellion against higher authority; it just means that she would see them going to their downfall and wouldn't be the type to see them withstanding her loyalty and respect, as she would call them out for their wrongdoings. But, if they manage to maintain her loyalty and keep RiverClan afloat, she’ll see them as decently good enough.

This is also open to interactions in general! So please just let me know what role you may be interested in by just filling out this form below! Please note that I already have plans for making an adoption finder for her sister, so keep your eyes peeled for that.

Name:
Sexuality:
Role?:
Why?:
Other:
Mention: @ilri

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna

Last edited by iliri; September 22nd, 2024 at 09:28 AM.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 09:00 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: weepingwind finder

Name: Nectardrip
Sexuality: ???
Role?: Best Friend/Rival/Past Fling
Why?:
Alright so hear me out on this. Nectar is a bit-- or maybe a lot-- full of himself. He calls things and people out as he sees fit and doesn't waste his time with cats he doesn't deem worthy of it. Once he gets talking it's hard to get him to stop as he knows a lot of things about a lot of things and loves to flaunt it, even if he wouldn't admit to it. Since they're so close in age they definitely could have been little apprentice rivals. I think her fiery personality and his know-it-all personality would make for some funny and lighthearted interaction. However I think it would take some time for it to get to the lighthearted point. Maybe when they're apprentices they super don't like each other and butt heads constantly because of their different personalities but eventually with age they become friends and understand that maybe it's not so serious. He's just a mouse brain that talks to much and she's just an eager flame that needs to get batted out every once in a while.

They would probably never admit to being best friends. Just kinda are. Very much a "ew that guy/girl? we just have to deal with each other" kind of vibe but deep down genuinely care and respect one another. Once they're both warriors and understand each other better, however, maybe Weeping might take a chance on this annoying chatterbox. Maybe it's not friendship, maybe it's something more? Nectar doesn't really get it but if she wants to try out the mates thing, whatever, they've known each other long enough, what's the difference? It works until it doesn't. Which honestly probably doesn't take very long. Acting like mates is kinda weird and basically just like they're still best friends anyway so they break it off and decide to just stay friends instead because love is weird and dumb and doesn't make sense <--- Nectar's words not mine

I think they would both do a very good job at keeping each other in check and would be very good foils to one another :3

Other: rivals to besties to lovers to besties again am i right /silly

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.

Last edited by silver.; September 22nd, 2024 at 09:01 AM.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 09:15 AM
secretly plum’s favorite

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post
Name: Nectardrip
Sexuality: ???
Role?: Best Friend/Rival/Past Fling
Why?:
Alright so hear me out on this. Nectar is a bit-- or maybe a lot-- full of himself. He calls things and people out as he sees fit and doesn't waste his time with cats he doesn't deem worthy of it. Once he gets talking it's hard to get him to stop as he knows a lot of things about a lot of things and loves to flaunt it, even if he wouldn't admit to it. Since they're so close in age they definitely could have been little apprentice rivals. I think her fiery personality and his know-it-all personality would make for some funny and lighthearted interaction. However I think it would take some time for it to get to the lighthearted point. Maybe when they're apprentices they super don't like each other and butt heads constantly because of their different personalities but eventually with age they become friends and understand that maybe it's not so serious. He's just a mouse brain that talks to much and she's just an eager flame that needs to get batted out every once in a while.

They would probably never admit to being best friends. Just kinda are. Very much a "ew that guy/girl? we just have to deal with each other" kind of vibe but deep down genuinely care and respect one another. Once they're both warriors and understand each other better, however, maybe Weeping might take a chance on this annoying chatterbox. Maybe it's not friendship, maybe it's something more? Nectar doesn't really get it but if she wants to try out the mates thing, whatever, they've known each other long enough, what's the difference? It works until it doesn't. Which honestly probably doesn't take very long. Acting like mates is kinda weird and basically just like they're still best friends anyway so they break it off and decide to just stay friends instead because love is weird and dumb and doesn't make sense <--- Nectar's words not mine

I think they would both do a very good job at keeping each other in check and would be very good foils to one another :3

Other: rivals to besties to lovers to besties again am i right /silly
screaming & crying i absolutely cannot resist this because it’s funny and this fits weeping’s league ALL too well

the both of them just being rivals since apprentices works PERECTLY because weeping was a chaotic mess as an app and struggled heavily through training, so nectar being there probably would have eased it up because who knows what the both of them could have done LMAO perhaps they don't talk to each other for a hot minute like.. shortly they have had their breakup and by the time they do, weeping is just being a pain to him and calling him “nects” because it MAKES SENSE & they were doing stuff together since their apprentice days.

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna
Old September 22nd, 2024, 12:13 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna
Old September 22nd, 2024, 12:27 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Placeholder
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! No Name, Were Renaming It. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!
Old September 22nd, 2024, 12:39 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

*gently throws*

Name: Riftpaw
Sexuality: undecided
Role?: young apprentice she takes under her wing as he already has a mentor :3
Why?: Riftpaw is a bit of an oddball. He’s not soft spoken, but he’s never been known as a cat of many words. If he likes someone, he will often invade their personal space and time because he doesn’t understand that just because he considers them a friend that it’s not always reciprocated. He is also incredibly gullible, as he just assumes that everyone is friendly until they prove otherwise. Mama Wind might be good to steer him in a direction that still lets him express himself how he is, but also not unintentionally unsettle people when he just wants to be friends xD
Other:
Mention: @iliri

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP; if you need him, mention me !

FORMERLY TANGHULUCAT

Last edited by korok; September 22nd, 2024 at 12:40 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 03:27 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanghuluCat View Post
*gently throws*

Name: Riftpaw
Sexuality: undecided
Role?: young apprentice she takes under her wing as he already has a mentor :3
Why?: Riftpaw is a bit of an oddball. He’s not soft spoken, but he’s never been known as a cat of many words. If he likes someone, he will often invade their personal space and time because he doesn’t understand that just because he considers them a friend that it’s not always reciprocated. He is also incredibly gullible, as he just assumes that everyone is friendly until they prove otherwise. Mama Wind might be good to steer him in a direction that still lets him express himself how he is, but also not unintentionally unsettle people when he just wants to be friends xD
Other:
Mention: @iliri
oooo i love this idea! weeping would definitely sharpen him up & take him under her wing to have him be stirred in the right direction

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna
Old September 22nd, 2024, 05:12 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Dark

Stop lemme go draft up a raine-based cat

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADHD

Sunrisestar is the current leader of ALT SKYCLAN, she has an OPEN den policy!

Themes and Text Colors: a complete guide
gay vinegar
No.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 05:36 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna
Old September 23rd, 2024, 07:11 AM