Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Burnedpaw's Training [P]
Last post by Luna16
Today 06:10 PM
RiverClan Meetings (August...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:10 PM
Marching Forward and...
Last post by Quietheart
Today 06:05 PM
reconstruction
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider.
Today 06:03 PM
Blue's Character Shop!!
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 05:56 PM

Old Today, 11:05 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Jagged little teeth (private)

So maybe she was being a little creepy. But like......could you really blame her? Deadmoon LOVED children, their blind friendliness, their optimism, and yes, their dumb little antics. And now Snowybreeze had kids? Through some mystical magic of Starclan and willpower, he had kits with Berryfrost. And Deadmoon had mostly left them alone, to be their little happy family because she really didn't deserve to muck about in the parent-kit bonding since she'd probably mess it up. Even if, without having really met them, she thought of the little ones very fondly. Cats that she had to protect, if at all possible. And also spoil rotten if she got the chance.

They were getting older now, wandering out of the nursery more frequently, and once they started doing that, she felt, it was fair game to approach them. To introduce herself and see if they wanted to learn any warrior skills (kits always wanted to learn warrior skills) or wanted a pretty feather or something. She didn't actually have any pretty feathers, but if one of them asked she damn well would find some. So maybe Deadmoon was a little obsessed with the idea of these children, if not the actual real-life thing, and that was why she was spending a bit more time than was strictly normal lounging about outside the nursery. In case one of their little noses came poking out unaccompanied, and she could whisk them off for a game.

And now, finally, it seemed like her mildly stalkerish behavior was paying off. For, just as she was about to nod off into sleep (the sun was so warm and comfortable, who could blame her?) a small form popped it's little head out of the nursery. A pale little red thing, freckled and absolutely adorable. If she recalled right (she definitely did, there was not a chance Deadmoon would forget their names), this was Jaggedkit. Popping to her feet instantly, she took a few steps forward to intercept the kiddo. Hi Jaggedkit! she purred with probably too much enthusiasm. What're you up to out and about? she didn't add 'I hope dealing with me', but it was sort of implied. Though perhaps a kit's brain didn't quite do subtext yet. @burntToast
Old Today, 04:20 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: Jagged little teeth (private)

╔═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╗
♢|〘 Jaggedkit 〙| ♢
he/him | 1 moon (5 weeks) | Windclan
“and I remain quiet..”
|[15 / 100]|
╚═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╝
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jaggedkit poked his head out of the nursery, his eyes scanning the clearing. Today was the day he finally investigated the other dens! He'd seen them from afar, heard about a few of them and now he'd finally built up the courage to go and explore them for himself. How much different could they be from the nursery. He hadn't even made it two pawsteps from the nursery entrance when his path was intercepted by a big cat. Big and old like papa snowy but also a stranger! His green eyes narrowed as he stared up at the stranger. Jaggedkit didn't really like talking to cats he didn't know, the other kits in the nursery were an exception since they shared a den and he knew them better than everyone from outside. He still didn't quite know why he felt scared whenever talking to strangers. It was dumb becuase there was nothing to be scared about!

"how do you know m-my name? I. Don't know. You" Jaggedkit managed to say, taking a hesitant step back to create a bit of distance between himself and the brown she. The older cat didn't look all that threatening, in fact she seemed like she wanted to talk to him but did he want to talk to her? No! That answer was no! He didn't know who she was- and and- and he didn't like cats he didn't know. Yes. There was an evident pause before he answered the second question. "why should I tell you what I'm doing, not you business." yay! He was talking better- sorta. There was still a lot of pauses between his words but atleast the pronounciation was no horrendous.

Tags:
- Deadmoon ( @gs29513 )
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════