Today 02:13 PM

Old October 12th, 2023, 01:20 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

((OPEN!))

Cloverheart
WindClan Apprentice-Warrior - 16 moons old - female(she/her)
Purrks - N/A
scarred cream-and-white molly with disabled hind leg and blind right eye; aqua-blue eyes and folded dark brown ears with a darker rim along the edges

Her aqua-colored eye looks around the camp before they close. She sighs and then opens her eyes to a sound that comes from her right. Heart pounding, and filled with fear, the old apprentice looks at the ground in anger and hatred. Her heart, filled with bitterness, slowly stops its pounding, and she then looks at her lame leg in disappointment.

She had always thought that she would be a good warrior, ever since she joined the Clan. But since the attack, her lame leg and blind eye has been holding her back. Keeping her from becoming as good as a warrior as StarClan knows she could become.

this is a test. this is all a test... She tells herself as she closes her eyes again and bowing her head to hide the way her eyes tear up in the total darkness. They fly open and she shakes the feeling of being watched away. And the feeling of being hopeless... Helpless...

Opening her mouth to gasp, she looks around to make sure no one has noticed. But then she sees that she was, in fact, being watched.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; October 12th, 2023 at 01:22 PM.
Old October 12th, 2023, 05:30 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoldier View Post
((OPEN!))

Cloverheart
WindClan Apprentice-Warrior - 16 moons old - female(she/her)
Purrks - N/A
scarred cream-and-white molly with disabled hind leg and blind right eye; aqua-blue eyes and folded dark brown ears with a darker rim along the edges

Her aqua-colored eye looks around the camp before they close. She sighs and then opens her eyes to a sound that comes from her right. Heart pounding, and filled with fear, the old apprentice looks at the ground in anger and hatred. Her heart, filled with bitterness, slowly stops its pounding, and she then looks at her lame leg in disappointment.

She had always thought that she would be a good warrior, ever since she joined the Clan. But since the attack, her lame leg and blind eye has been holding her back. Keeping her from becoming as good as a warrior as StarClan knows she could become.

this is a test. this is all a test... She tells herself as she closes her eyes again and bowing her head to hide the way her eyes tear up in the total darkness. They fly open and she shakes the feeling of being watched away. And the feeling of being hopeless... Helpless...

Opening her mouth to gasp, she looks around to make sure no one has noticed. But then she sees that she was, in fact, being watched.

A scale that is scarred is still strong to defend

--------------

Scales at sighed as he payed around, the tom flicked his tail up as he listened to the nature of birds singing, the tom got up and stretched and yawned before standing for awhile, his ears perking up as he tensed up with the sense of someone was near him.

Cats these days just always being not far from him, the tom sniffed the air smelling a scent from a cat. He frowned as he started to feel a little tense between him and the cat"are you ok?" he asked as he walked closer to the cat. The heavily scarred tom with scarred eyes showed concern for the cat.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old October 12th, 2023, 08:25 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive

Stretching her wiry form as she exited the medicine cat's den, the younger of the two WindClan healers allowed herself a yawn, the morning sun doing little to dampen the chilly leaffall wind that clung to her skin. It was already promising to be a cold leafbare, and with the small amount of herbs they'd been finding of late, the molly couldn't help but worry about their prospects in the long term. The clan might not survive another battle if the leaders unitedly decided to continue this hapless war. And after the visions they'd had imprinted upon their minds yesterday, too. Doing her best to suppress a shudder at the thought, the lithe calico sauntered over to the fresh kill pile, eager to pick a vole before she got to work for the day. Her first official day as a full medicine cat of WindClan. Not even those bloody old gray pelts could dampen her mood at that thought.

Upon reaching the prey pile, however, she felt a small frown burrow its way through her brow. There wasn't much to choose from. A rabbit, a hawk, and a few mice. Barely enough to keep the clan well fed for the day even. It wasn't really her job to replenish the pile... and she really should head out to try and find some herbs to replenish their own dwindling supplies. Marigold was always needed, daisy had not been found... and with the weather as it was... Not to mention someone's inability to differentiate yellow bells from dandelions of all things.

Lightningstorm rolled her eyes before she picked a mouse from the prey pile, padding off towards a nice, sun soaked part of the clearing to enjoy her meal. It being her job or not to hunt was irrelevant, she supposed. It was her task to keep the clan healthy, and a starving clan would hardly be the pinnacle of vigor and strength. Herb hunting would have to wait for today, unfortunately. On the bright side, she might just get a vole or two to treat herself for a job well done if all went well. See? Day was already starting to pick up! It was all about finding that silver lining, especially when her clanmates were being particularly lazy layabouts.

-

@Dark [Firestorm]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old October 12th, 2023, 09:07 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Before exiting the warrior’s den, Firestorm made sure to make use of the flower water [i.e. tea] that Scorchedfang had made for her the day before. Having not felt like the current concoction wasn’t adequate enough, she added more flowers to the water before washing herself with it. As a result, the young warrior smelled a bit like the flowers used.

Stretching as she stood at the entrance of the den, she started for the fresh-kill pile only to see an all too familiar calico perusing through the contents as if looking for a particular morsel to munch on. Ugh, even the way she went about selecting her food was annoying. It appeared as though the blue-eyed healer was unable to find what she had been looking for, as she seemed to settle for a mouse before walking off to a sunny spot to eat. Was that really all she was gonna eat? That’s why she was as small as she was! Not that Firestorm cared, of course. It was just that because she was an important member of the clan she should feed herself more to keep her strength up, it definitely wasn’t because she was concerned about Spots, she would never.

With a disappointed shake of her head, the orange tabby finally realized just how much prey was actually left in the pile. There was hardly anything! Oh no no no, that would not do. Giving her hind leg a light shake and testing her weight on it, she nodded to herself. It was time for the clan’s best hunter to get back into action!

Sauntering over to her not-so-rival rival, Firestorm looked down at her, pale green eyes narrowed slightly. Her gait still had a slight limp to it after aggravating it after the events of the day before, but she was fine. Totally fine. She dared her to say anything about it.

”Spots,” She said in simple greeting, still leering down at the cat whom she thought to still be an apprentice ”Finish your mouse and join me on a hunt. The clan needs more food, innit?” You need more food. Of course, that last part went without being said, as she wouldn’t be caught dead acknowledging that she was concerned for the younger cat, but what she actually said hadn’t been wrong either. Maybe she should've asked a bit nicer, but to be honest, this was Lightningpaw, she didn't care. Plus, she didn't seem to be doing anything, so some time out of the camp wouldn't do any harm. (yup, totally wasn't just too shaken up from yesterday's events to go out alone) "C'mon, I'll show ya why I'm the best hunter in the clan.”

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; October 12th, 2023 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Changed “you” to “ya” because I felt that’s more IC given the situation
Old October 13th, 2023, 10:18 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

Scalescar is sleeping don't wake him

Crookedpaw rolled around in the dirt

( Closed)

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old October 13th, 2023, 03:16 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Aspenstrike

Padding into camp, face tearstained and fur soaked, the tall Abyssinian didn't wait for her patrolmates. She carried her beloved mate into the camp, Shiningskies limp and sodden form sliding from her shoulders onto the ground, where Aspenstrike clung to the body momentarily, rocking back and forth. Lifting her chin, jaw clenched and one paw clinging to Shiningskies's closest paw, chest shuddering with the effort of holding her howling sobs in. "Shiningskies is.... dead." Her voice broke on the last word, and she continued speaking, forcing her tone to grow stronger. "Me and my border patrol found her in the river on the RiverClan border. She's been dead for a few days, and she has a throat wound. Someone killed her." She wanted to scream with hate for RiverClan for stealing her mate, but she wouldn't. She couldn't. She had to stay composed. The physical pain of holding herself together when everything inside of her was falling to minuscule pieces was burning, but she refused to fall apart. She would wait for Twilightstar and Fallownose. Then she could fall to pieces. For the hundreth time in her life.

(mentions used with hr perms)

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; October 13th, 2023 at 03:17 PM.
Old October 13th, 2023, 03:24 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

~~Tigermist~~

{ open }

Tigermist wasn't expecting anything bad. But she should always think that. What?

She ran to the clearing and saw the body. "Wh-WHAT HAPPENED!?" She screamed, ears pinning. She didn't know what to do. What attacked Shinningskies? Why?

She backed up, shaking her head. No... please no... why StarClan?! She looked up and back down. She never knew Shinningskies very well, but she was a Clan cat...

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old October 13th, 2023, 04:00 PM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!
My Mood: Happy

Chipmunkkit heard Aspenstrike enter the camp and the bad news. He trotted over to her, and he didn't particularly know Shiningskies, so he didn't grieve as hard as Aspenstike and others would, but he looked at Aspenstrike. "If Shiningthkies was mudured, she prolaly fought back. When I thcrash behind my ears somtimth fur gets in my clawths." He meowed. "Why don't you check her clawths for RiverClan fur?" He suggested.

(Chipmunk kit is partially deaf. . .Basically deaf, actually. . .But, he can't speak correctly, since he is deaf, so the spelling errors are on purpose.)

Translation:
"If Shiningskies was murdered, she probably fought back. When I scratch behind my ears, sometimes fur gets in my claws." "Why don't you check her claws for RiverClan fur?"
@poppy.

Last edited by Theodore_510; October 13th, 2023 at 04:00 PM.
Old October 13th, 2023, 04:12 PM
THREE YEARS OF WCO TODAY

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinbubble. View Post
~~Tigermist~~

{ open }

Tigermist wasn't expecting anything bad. But she should always think that. What?

She ran to the clearing and saw the body. "Wh-WHAT HAPPENED!?" She screamed, ears pinning. She didn't know what to do. What attacked Shinningskies? Why?

She backed up, shaking her head. No... please no... why StarClan?! She looked up and back down. She never knew Shinningskies very well, but she was a Clan cat...

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
Lionpuff
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
*ೃ༄He/Him.ೃ࿐ *ೃ༄Large orange tom with white chest and green eyes.ೃ࿐
╰┈➤ ❝ The Quiet, Softspoken Floofball❞

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰ ❝A sunset is the intro music to the night꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════
//➺ The fluffy tom was resting outside when he heard cats coming to camp. He got up as the smell of death hit his nose. As Aspenstrike came through the camp gates, his heart dropped. Shiningskies was dead. He knew how hard it would be for Aspenstrike; they were mates. He couldn't imagine loosing Tigermist. Wait, why was he thinking about her? Neverless, he would help prepare for the burial. He was about to make his way over when he heard Tigermist. He couldn't help but realize how upset she seemed.

//➺ Making his way over, he puffed up his fur. If the she-cat would let him, he would curl his tail with hers. "Shhhh... It's fine darling. She's watching over us," he whispered softly, quiet enough that only she could hear. He turned to face aspenstrike. Do you know who didi it? Any fur, scent or anything to give away a cat? he motioned with his paws. His white ear flicked, listening to the breeze. He looked up at the sky, knowing Shiningskies was watching over them. She was at peace now.
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════╝

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old October 13th, 2023, 04:36 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
Aspenstrike

Padding into camp, face tearstained and fur soaked, the tall Abyssinian didn't wait for her patrolmates. She carried her beloved mate into the camp, Shiningskies limp and sodden form sliding from her shoulders onto the ground, where Aspenstrike clung to the body momentarily, rocking back and forth. Lifting her chin, jaw clenched and one paw clinging to Shiningskies's closest paw, chest shuddering with the effort of holding her howling sobs in. "Shiningskies is.... dead." Her voice broke on the last word, and she continued speaking, forcing her tone to grow stronger. "Me and my border patrol found her in the river on the RiverClan border. She's been dead for a few days, and she has a throat wound. Someone killed her." She wanted to scream with hate for RiverClan for stealing her mate, but she wouldn't. She couldn't. She had to stay composed. The physical pain of holding herself together when everything inside of her was falling to minuscule pieces was burning, but she refused to fall apart. She would wait for Twilightstar and Fallownose. Then she could fall to pieces. For the hundreth time in her life.

(mentions used with hr perms)
Wheattail said in a soft tone, "Shiningsky's will be honored by all of Windclan and Starclan, they were a good warrior."

Watertail dipped his head

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3