Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 06:49 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by silver.
Today 06:48 PM
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 06:48 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Estelle
Today 06:44 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:40 PM

Old April 28th, 2024, 12:16 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default "I'm Not Sure About You" [P]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Another day, another patrol was quickly becoming Seabreeze's mantra through his time as a Lionheart. Or maybe it would've been the same regardless of his rank, but either way, the tom felt like he was on patrol more than he wasn't and while he liked helping out the clan at times it felt a bit bland. He didn't let himself think like that for very long though, it wasn't a good thought process. After all, he should like going on patrols and he did, it was calming as long as it wasn't near any borders or a border patrol. He liked hunting and he liked gathering but the fact still remains. Everything gets a bit bland after doing it so many times in a row. Though, here he was, calling to a warrior he saw around the clearing to accompany him out into the territory.

There was something special about this patrol and that was Seabreeze trying to get a better handle on Hailstorm. The tom had helped protect the nursery in the raid, which was completely a positive, but at the following meeting he had criticized Dusklion pretty harshly for being upset. And sure, Seabreeze didn't agree with the way she showed her upset-ness, he also didn't like the way that Hailstorm seemed to suggest that she wasn't allowed to be upset at all. That she wasn't grateful just because she said she didn't reach her goals. Probably a goal she has and still is striving for. The tom focused in on Hailstorm then, walking the pair of them from the camp and out into the territory. Seabreeze peered around.

The lionheart remained quiet, unsure of how to start a conversation in the slightest and to be honest it didn't seem like Hailstorm was exactly looking for one. Still, Seabreeze wants to know more about the other warrior, so he hesitantly opened his mouth to speak after a few moments of silent walking. "What have you been up to lately?" That was good! That was a good and totally normal conversation starter and Seabreeze didn't even stutter even a little bit. Maybe he was getting better at this, even if he still felt like a total social klutz at times.
[ @Spider-in-the-corner - Hailstorm ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old April 28th, 2024, 02:35 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: "I'm Not Sure About You" [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |

Another day, another patrol was quickly becoming Seabreeze's mantra through his time as a Lionheart. Or maybe it would've been the same regardless of his rank, but either way, the tom felt like he was on patrol more than he wasn't and while he liked helping out the clan at times it felt a bit bland. He didn't let himself think like that for very long though, it wasn't a good thought process. After all, he should like going on patrols and he did, it was calming as long as it wasn't near any borders or a border patrol. He liked hunting and he liked gathering but the fact still remains. Everything gets a bit bland after doing it so many times in a row. Though, here he was, calling to a warrior he saw around the clearing to accompany him out into the territory.

There was something special about this patrol and that was Seabreeze trying to get a better handle on Hailstorm. The tom had helped protect the nursery in the raid, which was completely a positive, but at the following meeting he had criticized Dusklion pretty harshly for being upset. And sure, Seabreeze didn't agree with the way she showed her upset-ness, he also didn't like the way that Hailstorm seemed to suggest that she wasn't allowed to be upset at all. That she wasn't grateful just because she said she didn't reach her goals. Probably a goal she has and still is striving for. The tom focused in on Hailstorm then, walking the pair of them from the camp and out into the territory. Seabreeze peered around.

The lionheart remained quiet, unsure of how to start a conversation in the slightest and to be honest it didn't seem like Hailstorm was exactly looking for one. Still, Seabreeze wants to know more about the other warrior, so he hesitantly opened his mouth to speak after a few moments of silent walking. "What have you been up to lately?" That was good! That was a good and totally normal conversation starter and Seabreeze didn't even stutter even a little bit. Maybe he was getting better at this, even if he still felt like a total social klutz at times.

[hail-storm/warrior of Riverclan/36 moons]

Hail-storm studied the young lionheart watching how they held themselves and the expression on their face. hailstorm saw the cat was thinking or maybe pondering resulting in the quiet walk for a patrol hunting or boarder he could care less. his blue ears moved slightly when seebreeze asked him a fairly normal question yet looking proud of starting a conversation, hailstorm guessed the cat was not to social but he could be wrong yet he opened his maw to speak "Oh." he paused thinking of what to say next "I been here and there helping with what I can around the camp." he said his voice low but steady
Old April 30th, 2024, 01:55 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post

[hail-storm/warrior of Riverclan/36 moons]

Hail-storm studied the young lionheart watching how they held themselves and the expression on their face. hailstorm saw the cat was thinking or maybe pondering resulting in the quiet walk for a patrol hunting or boarder he could care less. his blue ears moved slightly when seebreeze asked him a fairly normal question yet looking proud of starting a conversation, hailstorm guessed the cat was not to social but he could be wrong yet he opened his maw to speak "Oh." he paused thinking of what to say next "I been here and there helping with what I can around the camp." he said his voice low but steady

Seabreeze

Seabreeze’s eyes flashed a bit as the light caught on them and he winced from the sudden brightness. Though it also covered the slight grimace he wanted to pull at the other tom’s words. Helping around camp huh? Well Seabreeze certainly hasn’t seen him around too much, but Seabreeze has a different definition of what helping around the camp means. The tom continued padding through the territory and with the lack of questions given back the conversation trailed off a bit but then the lionheart added on as though the question had been asked back to him, “I’ve been very busy as well, between finding new lionhearts and hunting patrols, and checking borders and chasing out outsiders, I feel like I’ve been on my paws constantly but I like the work.” [D20: 15 | Pass] Seabreeze opened his mouth to continue with his chatting but something caught his attention through the trees. It was something that he recognized, a plant that Seabreeze would recognize anywhere.

He padded over to inspect the spiny flower before checking to see if there were any more. [D20: 3 | 1 ] To his disappointment there was only one flower and even that was kind of droopy, its stalk showing signs of being slightly nibbled at by one thing or another but its flower and upper greenery was just fine so the tom gently bit it at the base to take it with me. He found himself thinking through its uses and applications that he was taught in a dream that felt so long ago now. Then he returned to Hailstorm’s side, this was supposed to be hunting slash border but why not throw some herb patrol into the mix as well. Multitasking! Yay! He wondered briefly if Hailstorm had any experience with herbs but at this point most of Riverclan knew something but that was good! That was awesome even though he was still glad that Mistyshard was named as something stable. The molly was stable and would stay around, and wouldn't run off. Seabreeze doesn’t think he could handle losing Fadingsun and Mistyshard.

The tom shook out his fur to try and physically clear his thoughts and then the lionheart focused back into Hailstorm, he was here to see what the cat was like outside of their one and a half encounters. Though he was also needing to stay somewhat aware of the world around them as he peered through the territory in search of any other herbs that he recognized and prey he could catch. He was so good at this multitasking thing! “I hope you don’t mind the small talk, but umm, do you have any plans for the future?” Seabreeze spoke, his voice a bit muffled as he spoke around the flower stem hanging from his mouth.
[ +1 Blessed Thistle ]

[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old April 30th, 2024, 02:41 PM
spider-in-the-corner

@Dolomedes

Hailstorm watched them nodding his head to the words of the tom counting paw steps
and the breeze in his fur his mide calm and steady. he watched the tom grab a flower that he knew little about was not to fond of herbs or healing it did not fit his taste yet he was happy they had a med cat and the clan was getting stable ground to stand on hailstorm smiled to himself yet did not show it.

hailstorm was lost in his mind counting things he saw "one..two..three" he thought counting the birds he say flying ahead his thoughts were cut off by the lionheart talking " Hmm?, Oh no I don't mind... I think my plan is to find a mate maybe but I'm not sure if a mate and kits are for me." he said catching the light that shown in his eyes " I like kits and all but no she cat I know has caught my eye." he said tapping his tail to the ground "And you?" he asked
Old May 2nd, 2024, 02:26 PM
Your Local Spider

Seabreeze
TW: Death, injury, dissociation

Seabreeze flustered a bit as Hailstorm started talking about kits and mates all of a sudden and he realized that yes, he had asked about the future plans but like those kinds of future plans. The lionheart didn’t really want to talk about his love life with a feline that was pretty much a stranger to him basically. “Maybe you just aren’t into she-cats? But uhh, same, no feline has caught my eye either… though I meant like plans for the clan? Like uhhh, patrolling and chores and the likes.” Seabreeze offered a bit embarrassed still by the topic of conversation. Man, he really hoped that Hailstorm didn’t think that Seabreeze was attempting to pry into his life earlier, the lionheart really did just mean like normal things. Though as he opened his jaw to speak angina and try to cover up the social blunder by talking about literally anything else something caught his attention and it wasn’t in a good way.

Blue eyes shot from Hailstorm to something far ahead of them, they were near the outskirts border, Seabreeze wanted to do a border patrol so he could calm down and convince himself that Riverclan was currently safe from things like Oustiders with all the drama with them lately but… His eyes widened as the pair of them got closer and he was able to see further past the border. “Is that a body?!” The lionheart halted and froze for a moment as the shock of the situation washed over him. But there was no denying, that was a dead cat near their border, and in the air was a heavy scent of death that said it had been there for some time. The lionheart dropped the herbs that he was carrying and raced across the border and into the outskirts officially. It has got to be an outsider. Surely it wasn’t a Riverclan cat, right? Seabreeze wouldn’t be able to handle seeing a clanmate dead from an oustider, because there was no way that it wasn’t an outsider that killed them. Cloverpaw’s body as it was set down in the clearing came to mind, the scent of iron and blood heavy enough to make him taste it in his own mouth.

Seabreeze had been half right. It was a feline he knew… Antlermutter? Yeah, the cat from a meeting not too long ago, they had gone missing and tried to get back in muttering nonsense and the likes. Fadingsun and Dusklion had sent them away from the clan and now they show up dead not long after in the outskirts. Carrying wounds that were given from a fight, their throat was torn out, the blood was dried around their body, clearly from pouring out of that wound. Seabreeze took in a shaky breath and turned to Hailstorm, expecting the cat to be at his side or at least approaching him, “They were told to leave before this happened, they’ve been dead for a while. It must’ve been an outsider given their current activity around Riverclan lately.” Seabreeze felt like he was giving a report, and he felt like he was separating himself from his own body the same way he did when he was stuck watching as Cloverpaw’s breaths became more sporadic and shallower.

Last edited by Dolomedes; May 2nd, 2024 at 05:55 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2024, 05:26 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Quote:

Seabreeze
TW: Death, injury, dissociation

Seabreeze flustered a bit as Hailstorm started talking about kits and mates all of a sudden and he realized that yes, he had asked about the future plans but like those kinds of future plans. The lionheart didn’t really want to talk about his love life with a feline that was pretty much a stranger to him basically. “Maybe you just aren’t into she-cats? But uhh, same, no feline has caught my eye either… though I meant like plans for the clan? Like uhhh, patrolling and chores and the likes.” Seabreeze offered a bit embarrassed still by the topic of conversation. Man, he really hoped that Hailstorm didn’t think that Seabreeze was attempting to pry into his life earlier, the lionheart really did just mean like normal things. Though as he opened his jaw to speak angina and try to cover up the social blunder by talking about literally anything else something caught his attention and it wasn’t in a good way.

Blue eyes shot from Hailstorm to something far ahead of them, they were near the outskirts border, Seabreeze wanted to do a border patrol so he could calm down and convince himself that Riverclan was currently safe from things like Oustiders with all the drama with them lately but… His eyes widened as the pair of them got closer and he was able to see further past the border. “Is that a body?!” The lionheart halted and froze for a moment as the shock of the situation washed over him. But there was no denying, that was a dead cat near their border, and in the air was a heavy scent of death that said it had been there for some time. The lionheart dropped the herbs that he was carrying and raced across the border and into the outskirts officially. It has got to be an outsider. Surely it wasn’t a Riverclan cat, right? Seabreeze wouldn’t be able to handle seeing a clanmate dead from an oustider, because there was no way that it wasn’t an outsider that killed them. Cloverpaw’s body as it was set down in the clearing came to mind, the scent of iron and blood heavy enough to make him taste it in his own mouth.

Seabreeze had been half right. It was a feline he knew… Antlermutter? Yeah, the cat from a meeting not too long ago, they had gone missing and tried to get back in muttering nonsense and the likes. Fadingsun and Dusklion had sent them away from the clan and now they show up dead not long after in the outskirts. Carrying wounds that were given from a fight, their throat was torn out, the blood was dried around their body, clearly from pouring out of that wound. Seabreeze took in a shaky breath and turned to Hailstorm, expecting the cat to be at his side or at least approaching him, “They were exiled before this happened, they’ve been dead for a while. It must’ve been an outsider given their current activity around Riverclan lately.” Seabreeze felt like he was giving a report, and he felt like he was separating himself from his own body the same way he did when he was stuck watching as Cloverpaw’s breaths became more sporadic and shallower.

hailstorm nodded "oh for the clan!" he thought raising his eyebrows with out a word "oh uhh yeah maybe." he said a bit unsure heck he wasn't sure if he even like anyone at all things like that was hard for him due to him not being the social or talkative his mind rambled but stopped as the heavy stench of rot hit his nose "What..." he chocked out the smell was terrible probably dead for at least a week or more "Who's?" he said walking up to see Antlermutters rotted body nearly colored a dark crimson red with dry blood on the trail "Yeah maybe an outsider or something else" he said trying to pick up any other sent but the rotted smell was to strong "No good no good at all." he said "We need to report this to fading sun,well you need to." he said looking at the body "Ill bury him, dispite being exiled he was a river-clan warrior and deserves to be burred." he said his voice calm but his eyes held something from his past that was hard to read "or we can both bury him..." he stopped in his tracks looking at the claws of the dead cat seeing fur between the claws despite drenched in blood it carried a slight white color but the sent was to far gone to guess who the cat could be a few came to mind but no cat made since plus it would not be criminal if any cat did it as a outsider on ricverclan territory due to boarders and such

Last edited by Spider-in-the-corner; May 2nd, 2024 at 05:32 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2024, 01:27 PM
Your Local Spider

Seabreeze

Seabreeze could hardly even tell that Hailstorm was speaking to him. His blue eyes were stuck on the body of Antlermutter, this was a cat that he had seen only a week or so ago but it wasn’t that fact that was causing this body to be so haunting. This had been a murder performed by an outsider there was no doubt in his mind about it. There was no other way. The outsiders had attempted his leader's life less than a moon ago and previously they had murdered his sister in a very similar fashion. The placement of the body wasn’t an accident. It was an outsider. His eyes finally lifted as Hailstorm’s words finally processed in his mind and he flicked one of his ears as he looked to the warrior at his side. Bury her? Yes, they should do that. Why didn’t Seabreeze feel anything about that? He was staring at a dead clanmate, well not actually, they were still an outsider themself when they were killed. This only reinforced his thoughts on outsiders. The outlandish and cruel ways of the loners.

Y-yeah. Let’s take her to be buried.” Seabreeze spoke as he moved forward to lift Antlermutter by the scruff. The rotting blood hit his tongue but he restrained from wincing. The warrior was small, tiny even, barely bigger than an apprentice so Seabreeze had no issues carrying the body alone. The lionheart motioned for Hailstorm to start walking to Sleepy Thicket. Yet another body to bury, it reminded Seabreeze of the walk to Sleepy Thicket after the raid. Seabreeze wasn’t sure if it was right to bury the once clanmate and likely soon to try and rejoin clanmate in Sleepy Thicket but he didn’t want to hold it against her. She was killed in such a harsh way, she deserved some leniency. Seabreeze was silent on the walk for one, because he was carrying a body, and two because he wasn’t sure if he could get words out anymore at this point.

Old May 3rd, 2024, 09:37 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Quote:

Seabreeze

Seabreeze could hardly even tell that Hailstorm was speaking to him. His blue eyes were stuck on the body of Antlermutter, this was a cat that he had seen only a week or so ago but it wasn’t that fact that was causing this body to be so haunting. This had been a murder performed by an outsider there was no doubt in his mind about it. There was no other way. The outsiders had attempted his leader's life less than a moon ago and previously they had murdered his sister in a very similar fashion. The placement of the body wasn’t an accident. It was an outsider. His eyes finally lifted as Hailstorm’s words finally processed in his mind and he flicked one of his ears as he looked to the warrior at his side. Bury her? Yes, they should do that. Why didn’t Seabreeze feel anything about that? He was staring at a dead clanmate, well not actually, they were still an outsider themself when they were killed. This only reinforced his thoughts on outsiders. The outlandish and cruel ways of the loners.

Y-yeah. Let’s take her to be buried.” Seabreeze spoke as he moved forward to lift Antlermutter by the scruff. The rotting blood hit his tongue but he restrained from wincing. The warrior was small, tiny even, barely bigger than an apprentice so Seabreeze had no issues carrying the body alone. The lionheart motioned for Hailstorm to start walking to Sleepy Thicket. Yet another body to bury, it reminded Seabreeze of the walk to Sleepy Thicket after the raid. Seabreeze wasn’t sure if it was right to bury the once clanmate and likely soon to try and rejoin clanmate in Sleepy Thicket but he didn’t want to hold it against her. She was killed in such a harsh way, she deserved some leniency. Seabreeze was silent on the walk for one, because he was carrying a body, and two because he wasn’t sure if he could get words out anymore at this point.

Hail-storm swallowed and walked with the lion heart towards sleepy hollow "to many dead" he thought his mind was rambling not able to Constantine on a single thought the body was rancid and he knew the foul body tasted worse "Here I'll take the b-body I'm sure it dose not taste good...." he said his voice nerved with a slight shake to it. he grabbed the body it tasted of crow food he dragged the body till they got to sleepy Thicket. he placed the body down when they got there and began to help dig a grave
Old May 4th, 2024, 12:53 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post

Hail-storm swallowed and walked with the lion heart towards sleepy hollow "to many dead" he thought his mind was rambling not able to Constantine on a single thought the body was rancid and he knew the foul body tasted worse "Here I'll take the b-body I'm sure it dose not taste good...." he said his voice nerved with a slight shake to it. he grabbed the body it tasted of crow food he dragged the body till they got to sleepy Thicket. he placed the body down when they got there and began to help dig a grave

Seabreeze
TW: Death, sadness, injury, blood, preparing a body for a funeral

Seabreeze was content walking with the body all the way to the Sleepy Thicket. The body had stale blood and it stained his teeth and taste buds but it wasn't terrible. It was rotting just yet but then Hailstorm was taking the body from him and the lionheart wanted to growl, did the warrior think that Seabreeze couldn't handle taking the body all the way? No, that wasn't why, he was taking the body to give Seabreeze a break but Cloverpaw was fresh on his mind and it was making him a bit defensive. The tom allowed Hailstorm to take Antlermutter away and walk her the rest of the way to the thicket. Seabreeze was on high alert. This was the last straw really. They obviously need to do something that would fully drive off outsiders because they have been back to back to back with one event after another of hurting Riverclan in one way or another. It was almost too much for Seabreeze, though he held his tongue and thoughts. He would share them with Fadingsun and Dusklion when he makes it back to camp, for now they need to take care of Antlermutter.

Seabreeze found a spot in the thicket and motioned to signal that to Hailstorm before he set to work for digging out a new grave. One paw scoop after another and soon the piling soil built up as the hole emptied. Hailstorm had set Antlermutter off to the side and had started to help dig a hole. Did Antlermutter have any relatives back in camp? Would Seabreeze need to deliver the news that their family was dead? Their friend? Their sibling? Should they be doing this? Seabreeze wasn't sure, should they bring Antlermutter back to camp where they could say goodbyes. The lionheart blinked at the sudden clarity that came to mind with that, his mind had been clouded with thoughts of Cloverpaw and Hailstorm had suggested just burying her that the lionheart realized how selfish that was. What if she had friends and family that wanted, no needed, to say goodbye...

Blue eyes peered down at the grave that was now dug out. Big enough for one small warrior... and when Seabreeze closed his eyes he saw green ones peering back at him. For a brief moment he was staring down at Cloverpaw's body before she was buried and he realized that Cloverpaw had been... fixed up, the wounds were patched and her fur cleaned and rosemary to hide the death scent. AntlerMutter may have been an outsider at the time of her death but she was a still a cat that was murdered and she was a cat that didn't ask to die given the signs of struggle. They needed to... Seabreeze sat back on his haunches and he turned his gaze from the grave up to Hailstorm, "Hailstorm, I want you to go back to camp. Fetch any family or friends of Antlermutter, bring them here. They deserve to say their goodbyes."

With that the lionheart got up to his paws, not paying any mind to the warrior, expecting him to do what was asked of him without complaint. He wasn't like Seabreeze was asking much. So with that, the lionheart gave his full attention to Antlermutter. Seabreeze gave the wounds he had once assessed a more thorough look. Their throat was the kill, but they had claws in their shoulders and bruises and an injured tail. It seemed to have been an effective kill. Seabreeze lifted his eyes and padded away from the body for a moment and ducked into the terrain of the Sleepy Thicket in search of cobwebs and rosemary. He wasn't actually sure how the medicine cat of past had used the rosemary but it was the thought that counted right? Soon enough his blue eyes caught in a bush of them. The memory of the sprigs being fresh from the flashbacks of Cloverpaw's funeral. He bit off a few and suppressed a wince at the strong taste and scent but he figured that was how it masked the scent of death as it does.

The lionheart continued in his search, now on the look out for cobwebs among the shrubbery and trees of the thicket. After poking his snout in the wrong tree hollow and getting a face full of webs, the tom reared back and then carefully collected the disturbed webbing. He padded back to where the grave and body were with his newly collected items. Seabreeze then came to a stop at Antlermutter's side and began to dress up the wounds with mostly inexperienced paws. It was mostly so that any friends and family that Hailstorm fetches don't have to see the full extent to what had happened. This was different from what it had been when Seabreeze was patching up Fadingsun. It was calmer, melancholy, and somber. Sad and quiet.

Seabreeze realized that he should probably get some soaked moss as well so he went out and ripped some moss from a tree and found a water source and dipped the moss in before returning. The tom washed around Antlermutter's throat. Not getting to close to the wound with the moss as he didn't want to cause any bleeding by washing away any clotting blood. Then he took some cobwebs and spread it over the rest of the wound. Hiding away the blunt of it but it was clear what had happened anyways. What had occurred. Seabreeze flattened the molly's fur from where it was sticking oddly from the newly wrapped cobwebs before he turned his attention to her shoulders.

They were less messy and soon were covered by cobwebs as well. Then came her tail. Then Seabreeze, unsure of how else to use the rosemary, simply kind of dragged the sprigs of herbs across her fur as though sharing tongues. The scent helped a bit but it wasn't a fix all. When Seabreeze finished readying up Antlermutter for her families arrival, he cleared away the herbs unused, the moss and rosemary were left out of view and the lionheart carefully lifted Antlermutter and lowered her into the grave. There he tried to position her as though she was laying for a nap. Or really, laying in a natural position, like Cloverpaw had been. Then with that, all Seabreeze could do was done and took a pawstep back and looked towards the direction of camp. Waiting to hear any approaching pawsteps that would signal someone coming. Anyone to say goodbye.
[ @Spider-in-the-corner - Hailstorm | @Desert Rain Frog - Antlermutter ]
[ Hope this is alright :3 ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; May 4th, 2024 at 01:06 PM.
Old May 4th, 2024, 01:14 PM
spider-in-the-corner

@Desert Rain Frog @Dolomedes

HAilstorm nodded his head and walk towards the clearing, across the river, and into the camp he looked around not knowing who could have known antler mutter he could only know one his sister Tinytoad. he walked up to tiny toad "Hey I-I need to tell you something." he paused "Please follow me." he said turning off hoping for Tinytoad to follow he sat near the clearing "T-Tinytoad...Your brother AnttlerMutter i-is dead." he said turning his head down "Im so sorry, we can visit him in Sleepy hollow where we are going to bury him." he said he didnt know what to say he just waited for Tinytoad to respond or something