im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Dreams are only that, just dreams [p]

Silence
Have you any dreams you'd like to sеll?
Dreams of loneliness

+ she/her + Atari Trapper

The sky turned dark to show off the stars of the sky showing all that breathed and walked that it was time for rest. Something that eventually Silence was doing herself right now. No one called for her nor did anyone seek her out to have a chat, she found herself a spot to sleep inside the underground dens they called home. It was a bit off-putting and very different from the moss nests that she was used to back at Thunderclan. Yet she wasn't there anymore, that was in the past and she didn't want to think of it anymore. If they didn't care for her slowly vanishing siblings then she didn't care about them. With the atari she had no idea what to think of them other than they were a bit weird with their setup and rituals they had. She was sure she would grow used to it after a while of living with them, at least she didn't have to worry about major responsibilities.

Once she curled up in a tight ball she would close her eyes and slowly relax, she still missed having her tail. As her breathing slowed to a smooth tempo she found herself finally drifting off into dreamland. Silence never really once dreamed that much about anything beforehand but now she dreamed about being with her siblings once more. She dreamed a bit about times when she was a kit again and at the most had her littermates with her with nothing else to stunt them. Yet tonight that wasn't happening, tonight something or someone was seemingly trying to pull her off to somewhere else. So she was surprised when she opened her eyes to see the starry plane of starclan, what was she supposed to do? Silence didn't believe for once that she died in her sleep like that, she did not survive on her own as a loner just to suddenly die in her damn sleep.

@Bean

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old June 25th, 2024, 12:07 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Dreams are only that, just dreams [p]

WILDTWIST
A few sunrises have come and gone after Wildtwist had died. The tom spent most of his days secluded near the Dark forest, whilst still staying within the bounds of StarClan. For some reason, Something tugged him there. Like he had a paw in two worlds. On one paw, he was glad he was given the chance and allowed in StarClan. On the other hand, Something inside him longed for The Place Of No Stars. With all of the trouble he caused, he was sure that he headed there. But for now, He was stuck. He hated this feeling. He longed to be with Burning so badly, but he couldn't. Not after what happened. Green hues flickered with uncertainty, then, as if a magnet was pulling him, he saw her.

Wildtwist hesitated before stepping forward, not sure if she was really there. Before leaf knew it, he was tail-lengths away from her. She's not dead. Good. he thought, turning back to seclude himself once more. Then, she stirred. Leaf turned around, green eyes fixed on the young molly. Leaf wanted to head to the Dark Forest right then and there, he had done her wrong. Made her life a living hell, just like everyone else he knew. Leaf stood there for a moment, silent as he gazed at the young molly.

"So it's really you," he spoke, tone mingled with sorrow and bitterness. Oh how strange it was that those two things collided inside of Wildtwist so frequently. He stood there, not knowing what to say. "I-..... I don't know what to say," he spoke after a few heartbeats. It wasn't every day that you come face to face with a cat you treated like your kid. And then neglected. The former ThunderClanner tom stood there, expression portraying nothing. Inside, there was a war between Dark and Light. And so far, dark was winning. "It's been a while," leaf breathed, still not wanting to think it was real. But it was. She was right there in front of leaf.

"Leafpaw."

[ @Kix ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old June 26th, 2024, 06:29 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Dreams are only that, just dreams [p]

Silence
Have you any dreams you'd like to sеll?
Dreams of loneliness

+ she/her + Atari Trapper

By the minute she was slowly growing annoyed the longer she stood here wondering why she was called. Who sought to drag her out of her peaceful sleep, and why weren't they already standing before her? Just as she was about to find her way back, she caught a familiar sight out of the corner of her eye. Her movements stopped as she stood where she was, one eye on the new body standing close by. There was no way she was seeing this right now, this had to be a joke on her played by someone with ill intentions. "Really...me?" she should be saying that to them yet they said that to her. A wide range of emotions rolled through her like a rushing wave, it left her not knowing which one was the right one she felt at this moment. Silence had no idea what the other meant by that, did they think she was imaginary? She said nothing as she listened to Wildtwist speak again, confirming they were as unsure as they sounded. "You finally see me after so long and you don't even know what to say?" she murmured setting her sharp blue eyes on them, now he was feeling anger. All the times she sought them out back at camp, seeking the attention that she had never gotten from her own father. Just run keep running to an empty nest with them nowhere in her sight, she had been left behind once more.

The beige molly almost sneered in Wildtwists face when she thought of his words once more. "why are you here... now " she ventured off with her words. If she had her tail still it would be whipping around behind her with such ferocity but instead, it was a nub that was wiggling. "You did the same thing my father did, left me behind" she had more to say but with her jumbled-up emotions that was all she could get out at this moment. There was so much she wanted to yell to scream out at this one, tell them all of her pent-up emotions that she shoved in a small corner of her head. After all, once they stopped showing their face around her, her littermates slowly did the same. Soon enough she was the last one standing with no one else by her side, Lambpaw, Lavenderkit, Lotuspaw, Sunpaw, and anyone she tried to get close to had vanished on her. She almost missed them calling her by her old name having been so in her emotions, hearing that name gritting on her mind. "Not my name... at least not anymore"

@Bean

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw