Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Spider.
Today 02:30 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by ophelia
Today 02:29 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Samantha
Today 02:25 PM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Samantha
Today 02:23 PM
WindClan Deputy...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:21 PM

Old June 20th, 2024, 10:14 PM
Rainbow Rat

Bump Policy: 12 hours
My Mood: Goofy
Default The Thrush Is About To Take Flight! [private]

Thrushkit pranced around looking for Lionflop, but alas, he could not find the large warrior anywhere. He grimaced, sighed, then flopped down on the ground. Thrushkit didn't really, well, socialize well with cats of his age. Ever sense the whole Silverpaw-whatstheirname incident, he hardly trusted any cat.

Maybe he could change his hopeless near-future loneliness by trying to find cats now? Well that was... actually not too bad! Wow... maybe he could really, well, hangout with a group he resonated with...

That's when three cats caught his eye, a small kit... possibly a newborn, he couldn't really form an opinion of them... well most of these cats. Another kit... and then, wow! A warrior...

Thrushkit didn't know the names of any of these cats... but he hoped he'd learn them soon enough.

[ @Desert Rain Frog (tell me if u wanna use flopper and I'll edit my post) | @kenjaku | @KestrelPaw ]

Last edited by rubberRatroom; June 20th, 2024 at 10:44 PM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 10:34 PM

Status: I won't be active as much, bc I'll be at a beach in flordia
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: In Love
Default Re: The Thrush Is About To Take Flight! [private]

Firepelt sniffed the air, coming upon an unfamiliar smell of a kit. He's definitly from shadowClan, She thought, and padded up to introduce herself. The fur on her pelt prickled nervously. It's ok, she told herself, he's just a kit. Firepelt wasn't used to meeting new cats, but she had a feeling that this would go well. It had to. "Hi, I'm Firepelt. And you are...?"
Old June 20th, 2024, 10:53 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

LIONFLOP
The Golden Tom Came Into Camp, Licking His Lips And Hiding His Soaked Paws. He Saw ThrushKit And Made His Way Over. Hey, Thrush! Haven't Seen You In A Bit, How've You Been? He Smiled. StarClan... Please Rid Me Of These Urges. I Don't Want Blood On My Paws Again... He Thought, Laying Down.
Snarlingkit
The Newborn Had Just Barely Opened Her Eyes, And Could Here A Bit. Her Paw Was Over Part Of Her Muzzle, Even Though It Was Faced Away From Everyone. She Hated Her Face. It Was Ruined By Her Perma-Snarl. She Snorted, Keeping To Herself.
@kenjaku @rubberRatroom @KestrelPaw

LionFlop Is ShadowClans Secret Murderer
Click Link To Sign Your Cat Up To Have Ketchup!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=83853
Old June 20th, 2024, 11:02 PM

Tasting the air, Firepelt knew that the cat that had just padded near her had blood on them recently. This mysterious cat has better keep away from those kits! She thought, and treked over there to see what this cat had in store. What does he want? She wondered, and trotted a little faster. Something about that other warrior seemed famiiar, and she wanted to know why. Now close enough so he could hear, she asked, "Who are you, and what are you doing with those kits?"
@KestrelPaw @Desert Rain Frog @rubberRatroom

Last edited by KestrelPaw; June 20th, 2024 at 11:03 PM. Reason: adding mentions
Old June 20th, 2024, 11:06 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!

AIN'T NO WAY FOR A BOY TO BE
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOKIT . 2 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN
Mosquitokit's never really gotten around to a large-scale interaction like this, but he's already trying to hype himself up for it. The connections are already falling into place: Thrushkit (who was the one he'd initially wanted to talk to, being another kit and all) had two older cats hovering near him, which meant that if Mosquitokit wandered over then he'd likely have to acknowledge those two warriors, too. Y'know, to be polite and all. But, then, there was also the other kit out and about, who seemed awfully young; so young that Mosquitokit was starting to get nervous. Was she unattended? What if someone stepped on her?? What if he didn't say anything and then someone stepped on her, would that make it his fault she got squished???

Mosquitokit super doesn't want to be at fault for any kit-squishings, so he makes up his mind: this kit has to come with him to interact with that other kit and those two warriors. This would fix every problem, he knew it.

The skinny black kitten hopped over to Snarlingkit. She's holding her maw all funny...he hopes she isn't hurt already. "Hey, you! You uh, y'gotta come with me, uhm, over there. Okay?" He points a little black paw up toward Thrushkit, Lionflop, and Firepelt. "Please. Sorry."

He's so worried about this that he hasn't yet registered Firepelt's confrontational tone with Lionflop. That's a problem for, like, twenty seconds from now, probably.

@KestrelPaw
@Desert Rain Frog
@rubberRatroom

Last edited by dagnyme; June 20th, 2024 at 11:07 PM. Reason: lord i forgot da mentions
Old June 20th, 2024, 11:55 PM

Noticing Mosqitokit padding closer to them, Firepelt moved her body so that she was blocking the mysterious cat she was confronting, from seeing the small kits. It's so quiet in camp! She thought. Anxious, Firepelt flicked her tail ominously. She would be ready to attack this other cat if she needed to protect the kits. "Last time.", Firepelt told the cat, "What is your name, and what are you doing with these kits?" She had heard rumors about a murderous cat in camp, and now she had to be careful with every cat she met. This one definitly looked suspicious.

@Desert Rain Frog

@rubberRatroom

@kenjaku
Old June 20th, 2024, 11:56 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

LIONFLOP
VC: A Viking || Theme Song(s): Seven Nation Army, LEMONS (Demo)
The Golden Giant Had Sudden Interaction With An Unfamiliar Cat. Why, This Here Is My Friend! I Was Just About To Ask Some Kits If They Wanted Badger-Back-Rides. What's It To You? Why Are You Approaching Random Cats You Don't Know? For All You Know, I Could a Been ThrushKits Adoptive Father! He Snorts, Moving A Large, Dark Gold Paw In Front Of ThrushKit Protectively, Head Lowered. This Cat Was Already Getting On His Nerves. He Felt His Fur Raise Uncontrollably, His Claws Flexing. LionFlop. You?
SNARLINGKIT
ADHD Baby! Theme Song(s) : Body - Mother Mother
A Kit Approached Her. Oh No. No. No. No. No. What Do They Want? Have They Seen My Muzzle? Why Are They Coming Over Heeerreee Ahhhh She Looked At The Kit, From The Corner Of Her Eye. Why? Why Would I Wanna Go Somewhere With Cats Who Might Judge Me? She Lifted Her Head, And Turned It Towards MosquitoKit, Seriously. Why Would I Wanna Go Anywhere Looking Like A Monster. Im Not Worth Youre Time, But Ill Come With You. Only This Once. She Snorted, Tounge Slightly Sticking Out Of Her Perma-Snarled Muzzle.
@kenjaku @KestrelPaw @rubberRatroom

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; June 20th, 2024 at 11:58 PM.
Old June 21st, 2024, 08:34 AM

Embarrassed, Firepelt raised her head slightly, looking at the larger cat. "I'm sorry for assuming.", She said, "I'm Firepelt. It's just that-" Firepelt tasted the air again, and the same blood taste came up. "That you smell like blood. I've been super cautious with those smells, especially around kits." Firepelt felt tears on the corners of her eyes. I can't cry in front of them! she thought. She felt so embarrassed for assuming what that cat was doing. Don't cry don't cry! Firepelt told herself. She put her head down so that if she started crying, the larger cat- Lionflop was his name- wouldn't notice.
@Desert Rain Frog @kenjaku @rubberRatroom

Last edited by KestrelPaw; June 21st, 2024 at 08:34 AM. Reason: mentions
Old June 21st, 2024, 10:55 AM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

LIONFLOP
The Reason I Smell Like Blood Is Because I Was Off Hunting. No Successful Catches, But Quiet A Few I Got My Claws Into. LionFlop Was Getting Good At This! He Laid Back Down. If Any Kits Want Badger-Back-Rides, Come Over Here! I Can Hold Up To 3-4 Kits At Once.
@kenjaku @rubberRatroom @KestrelPaw

Old June 21st, 2024, 11:04 AM

Firepelt turned and rubbed her eyes with her paws. My bad. She said, Can you forgive me? Nervously, she glanced around camp. This cat said he'd been hunting. But a big cat like him should've brought back prey right? She thought to herself, But no! Stop worrying! Her whiskers twitched and she dipped her head to Lionflop. I'm really sorry.

@rubberRatroom
@kenjaku
@Desert Rain Frog