Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by furrensic
Today 05:45 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:38 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:36 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 05:19 PM
visions of the sea.
by stag
Last post by stag
Today 05:19 PM

Old May 9th, 2024, 06:05 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Acting for Dummies [whole clan event]

Event [#event]

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

It'd been way to long since the clan had done something fun!!!

Thunderclan was in a rare time of peace, unhindered by clan squabbling (for now) and all happy and relaxed so, shedding the hornet duty of running 'training' events for once Mudhound trotted to the clearings center with a grin and started up a game.

Yes a game! The tripods favorite!

"HEYA EVERYONE!!! EVENT TIME COME ON OVER!!!

We're playing a type of guessing game today, so everyone (that includes you kittens, we dont judge on age everyone is on equal footing here!) gather on over and snag a buddy! You'll be in teams today for this!

Basically the game is one will get a word and silently act out what it is to your partner! Guess as much as you want and your partner will nod or shake their head until you get it! First to guess their partners word will get bonus points but everyone to guess by the end will get a point! Most points at the end wins!

So gather your buddy and gather up!"

There'd be little speaking in this event so everyones acting skills would be the thing but to the test, and it'd be funny to watch!

How this works:
  1. Today we are playing charades! Starting on the 10th one person in the pair will be pmed a word!
  2. These words can be anything a cat would reasonably know from 'moss' to 'thunderclan' to 'swipe'!
  3. The cat who was given the word will have their character silently (you'll get no points in a round if your acting cat speaks) act out what the word is WITHOUT mentioning the word in their post.
  4. The other cat will guess the word (note: you can guess up to 3 different words per post. Then your partner needs to post confirming or denying the guesses before you can make 3 more).
  5. You can make as many guesses/attempts to act out your as you want within a 'round'!
  6. Once youve guessed correctly you get a point for that round! First pair to guess right gets a bonus point! (yes variations of a word ie: run/running count)
  7. Next round the other partner will get a word and have to act it out!
  8. Each round will be 48 hours, so try and get as many posts as possible out within that time for better success!
  9. Most points at the end wins!

YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED COMPLETELY IF: You mention the word you're acting out in a post, even in thought. If you cheat and ooc message eachother the word (seriously guys Im not dumb I will be able to tell and its just not cool).

If your partner ghosts for a round (no posts in a full 48hr round) feel free to find a new partner! Your point total will be the higher partners points, just let me know your new partner~

Please do not mention me in this thread, I will be watching it and will see your posts!

Cat 1 mulled over the word and began turning to face their partner and started by pawing at the ground. They then turned around and curled up, faking sleep, before tapping at the ground around them again, miming gathering something up and shoving it under their 'sleeping' head to get comfy.

Rewards:
1st place winners get 10,000kk each
2nd place gets 7,500kk each
3rd place gets 5,000kk each.
Each person who participates gets 1,000kk even if you dont win!

@BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @Silverfur & Co @dino. @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @MelonMile @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Quasar @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @stag @Peril @iliri @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @SpiritedWarrior @Alchemist Kitsune @sock @glitch @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Ymir @FruitBatz @Frosted pelt @Eden @Morrigan @Omari @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Barnaby @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @R0ttenC4ndy @Neptune. @K1TTEN @Saki @RavensCall @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @Jungle @Fish @Hestia! @Mica @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @19796 @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @Mizu @Eraserhead @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Shrew @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @ellie @WCFan @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Cygnus @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Donnie @Janis @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @PolarIce @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @ollie @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Lightningpaw666 @PoisonOrchid @Zero_2001 @Forgetfulshape

Last edited by Rani; May 9th, 2024 at 06:07 AM.
Old May 9th, 2024, 06:07 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Acting for Dummies [whole clan event]

Oatpaw and Weepingwillow approched.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 9th, 2024, 06:13 AM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Bashful

Fallingpaw joined

Last edited by Spider-in-the-corner; May 9th, 2024 at 06:13 AM.
Old May 9th, 2024, 06:48 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: I'm usually only active on weekends, depending a bit, but 1 week perferably
My Mood: Inspired

Hawkcatcher

Amber eyes closed and face turned towards the spare rays of sunlight that filtered down to where she sat in the corner of the camp, Hawkcatcher was taking a break from her duties around the camp when she heard Mudhound's call. She opened her eyes and glanced over at where the Hornet stood. Event? Training event, presumably, since it would be good to make sure everyone was well-prepared for any upcoming fights. Alternatively they could also work on specific tactics, a few new moves to pull in a battle with Riverclan wouldn't hurt. No? So it was a guessing game instead of actual training.

She should leave since this really wasn't Hawkcatcher's thing. She could go hunting instead, it would be useful at least. So why was she hesitating? Ok. Perhaps it could be useful to practice teamwork. Hawkcatcher was a good fighter. She knew that much. A large physique and years of expirinace went well together despite her older injury. But working with others... not her strong suit.

She almost felt foolish when taking the steps required to reach Mudhound and the other cats who were gathering. But that wasn't as difficult as having to find another cat to work with. Hopefully - if Mudhound paired them up - she would work with someone who wasn't too annoying. Maybe it would be someone younger. She could see herself getting along with a kit, but also knew they tended to be a bit scared her by her scars.

[ @Omari ]

_______________ Tracker _______________

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Cowskip - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Last edited by Luminous; May 9th, 2024 at 10:32 AM.
Old May 9th, 2024, 07:21 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Annoyed

ThunderClan Re: Acting for Dummies [whole clan event]

Lightlark
AFAB - She / Her
ThunderClan Warrior
No Current Purrks
Twenty-Three Moons
A dappled light-brown-and-white Bengal she-cat with amber eyes.

Lightlark bounded over gracefully, slowing as she approached the gathered cats, wondering who she should pair up with.

Dreamspirit, perhaps? Lightlark shrugged. She'd see if the she-cat wanted to.

Sproutfleck | @zBlaze - Since you asked for Sprout to partner with Li lol

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector

Last edited by paris; May 9th, 2024 at 08:31 AM.
Old May 9th, 2024, 08:01 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Yawning Loudpaw Paddled over... this she hoped... would at least be interesting...
Old May 9th, 2024, 08:09 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

This sounded.......interesting. Brindlepaw wasn't sure exactly what it would accomplish, but Mudhound always seemed very enthusiastic, and when one of the hornets was telling him to do something, even if that was a bit of weird acting, it was probably time to do some acting. Or whatever this was. He did need a partner which was a bit alarming, he wasn't sure who exactly he was meant to buddy up with, but he might as well linger around and hope that someone was willing to go along with him. It was definitely a bit of a cop-out, hoping someone else would approach him so he didn't have to do the social heavy lifting, but it was what Brindlepaw was going to do. (Open for a partner!!)
Old May 9th, 2024, 08:43 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Blazepaw, surprisingly, sat with Mudhound's little... activity group, seeming a bit out of place. What was the point of this, besides entertaining the kits? Was there any actual reason? Blazepaw supposed this may be a lesson disguised as a game, possibly one where you had to practice quick non-verbal communication, like what you could need in a battle or out on patrol- but realistically, it was probably just "for fun".

But Blazepaw hadn't been very active in these events lately, and he wasn't keen on getting scolded for avoiding his clanmates. So he might as well try to participate, and if not enough cats joined or the game fell apart, he could just go on with his day as usual.

[open for a partner!]
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; May 9th, 2024 at 08:46 AM.
Old May 9th, 2024, 08:57 AM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Cavekit-He/Him

------------

Cavekit carefully walked into the area, curious to the game.

-----------

Old May 9th, 2024, 09:08 AM
hopelessly in love gays

Status: ★What am I doing? Oh nothin, js crying over gay fanfic, wbu?
Bump Policy: ★24 hours I suppose
My Mood: Blah

★Twilightforest★
Tom - He/They - 29 Moons - Purrks: N/A

Twilightforest looked up, a confused and curios expression on his face. He pulled himself to his paws and bounded over.

(Open for partner)

Last edited by ollie; May 9th, 2024 at 09:08 AM.