Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw squinted her eyes when she heard perfect. That didn't sound any good to her. Perhaps she should move on, maybe the cat just needed her help with some. She was the cat always doing things around the camp. "Blackfeather huh? Nice to meet you." Adderpaw said formally before she looked around. "Have you seen any ghosts around here? I'm trying to disprove a rumor."
Blackfeather shrugged. "The only ghosts are the ones up there supposedly, and in this ground. What rumor are you looking around for exactly anyway?"
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME
Old February 29th, 2024, 06:19 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboPrism View Post
Blackfeather shrugged. "The only ghosts are the ones up there supposedly, and in this ground. What rumor are you looking around for exactly anyway?"

Adderpaw

"Ah I've heard that you can find ghost walking around here, but I've been looking around and I haven't seen anything. There's also a rumor about some headless cat wondering around but if there's no ghost then there's no headless ghost.." Adderpaw let out a huff and sat down. She was really disappointed, the chance to finally figure out what was going on with Riverclan's spirits was dashed.
Old February 29th, 2024, 07:20 AM
Warrior

Quote:

Adderpaw

"Ah I've heard that you can find ghost walking around here, but I've been looking around and I haven't seen anything. There's also a rumor about some headless cat wondering around but if there's no ghost then there's no headless ghost.." Adderpaw let out a huff and sat down. She was really disappointed, the chance to finally figure out what was going on with Riverclan's spirits was dashed.
"I heard you made a ghost of a ThunderClanner recently though," Blackfeather nodded her chin at her. "You got skill or luck, either way, good job especially for your age. As for your headless cat though," she shrugged.
Old February 29th, 2024, 07:41 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
"I heard you made a ghost of a ThunderClanner recently though," Blackfeather nodded her chin at her. "You got skill or luck, either way, good job especially for your age. As for your headless cat though," she shrugged.

Adderpaw

"A THUNDERCLAN GHOST?!" Adderpaw shouted in shock, almost loud enough to wake the dead. Almost. Honestly with Starclan being a thing it wasn't a massive leap in logic that ghost wondered around on the land of the living. Now Adderpaw wanted to be a master ghost hunter. "I'll find them then ask them everything about Starclan and Thunderclan and- Oh... Uh thank you!" Adderpaw said with an embarrassed tone forgetting she was complimented.
Old February 29th, 2024, 03:37 PM
BLARGH !!!

My Mood: Psychedelic

Stormwhistle

(base by supurrnovae on DA)

He/Him ✩ Warrior ✩ Sociable

Upon hearing a quite a hearty shout, Stormwhistle quickly padded over to where Adderpaw was. He saw that next to her was a dark she cat he couldn't remember if he had ever seen before.

"Adderpaw? Is everything ok over here?? I heard you shout. And who is this you're with?" Stormwhistle questioned as he approached.

@Fish @RoboPrism
Old February 29th, 2024, 05:34 PM
Warrior

Quote:

Adderpaw

"A THUNDERCLAN GHOST?!" Adderpaw shouted in shock, almost loud enough to wake the dead. Almost. Honestly with Starclan being a thing it wasn't a massive leap in logic that ghost wondered around on the land of the living. Now Adderpaw wanted to be a master ghost hunter. "I'll find them then ask them everything about Starclan and Thunderclan and- Oh... Uh thank you!" Adderpaw said with an embarrassed tone forgetting she was complimented.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybervoid View Post
Stormwhistle

Upon hearing a quite a hearty shout, Stormwhistle quickly padded over to where Adderpaw was. He saw that next to her was a dark she cat he couldn't remember if he had ever seen before.

"Adderpaw? Is everything ok over here?? I heard you shout. And who is this you're with?" Stormwhistle questioned as he approached.

@Fish @RoboPrism
Blackfeather swished her tail. "She's snooping around for.. ghosts, I suppose. And I'm Blackfeather. You know this kid by chance?"
She raised a furred brow.

Last edited by RoboPrism; February 29th, 2024 at 05:34 PM.
Old February 29th, 2024, 06:21 PM
BLARGH !!!

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Blackfeather swished her tail. "She's snooping around for.. ghosts, I suppose. And I'm Blackfeather. You know this kid by chance?"
She raised a furred brow.

Stormwhistle

"Ah.. I see...ghosts..." Stormwhistle was a little delighted that an apprentice as serious as Adderpaw still had that kitlike wonder about old spirits.

"And yes! I do happen to know this 'kid' as she is apart of my hunting patrol."
The tom said, seeming to return Blackfeather's attitude. "And as a matter of fact, we were just about to leave."

"What are you here for?" Stormwhistle questioned suspiciously, disliking Blackfeather's vibe.

Last edited by cybervoid; February 29th, 2024 at 06:21 PM.
Old March 1st, 2024, 06:57 AM
Matching with @/Bean

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

BeanFloat
|He/him | 18 moons | Purrks: Beefed up Tier Two;Not Skiddin' Around; Mind Reader | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes

Tags; @cybervoid [Stormwhistle] @Fish [Adderpaw]

#Beanpatrols

Beanfloat looked around as he lifted his head hearing his patrol-mate follow him and then turn away as he walked farther into the woods he lifted his head tryign to catch his scent. I guess my wounds are just hurting so it hard to hunt he thought to himself.

[Roll 2 - 20D] - Fail

Beanfloat grumbled as he couldn't even get a scent as he looked around as he hissed and kept walking farther into the woods before he felt like he was walking forever before he looked to the side and caught a glimpse of something patched of white and brown fur it looked like a rabbit so he quickly turned and chased after. it Come on, come on! Move your legs faster and faster seeing the forest race past him before the rabbit turned around and ran right under his legs! He quickly skidded around before spotting a bunch of mud but he was able to run right threw it. Before he was right behind the rabbit again.

[Roll 17 - 20D] - Success

He was getting closer and closer to the rabbit as he swirled past a tree almost crashing into it he looked up seeing the rabbit has stop to catch a breath he climbing up onto a small branch well not really climb he looked more like a dog scrambling up a tree more than climbing before he was on a really low branch right above the rabbit. "No where to go now little one!" he mumbled as he pounced down right on the rabbit with a successful humph from the rabbit he bit down on the neck of it. He lifted it his muzzle stained a bit red but that was okay because it was really just rabbit blood. He would never really hurt a fly unless it was in battle or hunting of course then he would have to even if he didn't like it. Hunting was more peaceful where you didn't really have to worry too much about your safety but more about a relaxing hunt with your patrol mates or friends. With the rabbit in his jaws he started walking back towards the horrible spooky graveyard walk and walk in what felt like ages because of how far he had to run for the rabbit.

Once he saw the graveyard in view and speed up before he spotted his patrol mates once again. Waiting for him because it took him way too long to catch that rabbit. he wasn't Windclan so its not his fault he is used to hunting for fish more than anything! He walked over as he dropped his catch. "Hey Guys!" he nodded his head towards them. Listening as Adderpaw spoke. Im ready and if you guys are ready we can head right on out!" he walked over to where he buried his shrews earlier before picking them up by their mouse tails and walked back over to the rabbit dropping all the way to the ground while keeping the tails in his mouse he picked up the rabbit. "Twafs Waser Swe Emarresingsf" he someone how mumbled around the prey and he looked over and then back towards the trail towards camp he took it his fur fluffed up.

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |

Last edited by vellichor; March 1st, 2024 at 02:28 PM.
Old March 11th, 2024, 03:49 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistyshard
she/her | riverclan | 36 moons

The silver tabby headed towards Sleepy Thicket, occasionally casting a glance at Dusklion and Slatestripe. She hoped the patrol wouldn't be too dramatic, RiverClan really needed the herbs and the duo needed to patch their broken relationship. She let out a little sigh when she arrived. "You two can stick together, split up for all I care. Let's get this patrol done." With a flick of her tail she walked over to a speckle of yellow she had eyed. When she arrived in front of the plant she noticed it was quite flat-headed and vibrant, so she was able to pinpoint it as dandelion.

Mistyshard grabbed two flowers and continued her search for the two yellow flowers she'd assigned to the patrol.

[ @tally @Cherry~ ]
[ +2 dandelion ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old March 11th, 2024, 04:26 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion

Stalking out of camp behind Mistyshard and not even glancing once in Slatestripe's direction, Dusklion kept her gaze focused ahead as her paws carried her through the territory. She could feel the older warrior glancing at her and her former mentor every once in awhile, but the dark tabby ignored them for the most part. Stick together? "Splittin' up sounds grand," she muttered as she turned to pad off in the opposite direction that Mists had gone.

For some the thicket was thought of as a gravesite, but for Dusk? It reminded her of the inaction of past leaders and only served to stroke the Rage that rested within her. A snort came from her as she turned her gaze away from the mounds where RiverClan's fallen lay, parting reeds with one paw. Behind one clump she noticed a few slightly withered yellow flowers. They were flat and had thin stems - dandelions. She plucked the two, then glanced around for other spots to check.

[ @starry @Cherry~ ]

Last edited by taillow; March 11th, 2024 at 04:26 PM.