Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Bewitched,,?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 12:49 PM
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:39 PM
What type of music do you...
Last post by hades.
Today 12:38 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM

Old April 15th, 2024, 04:35 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default research (LF stc/df cats)

curiosity killed the cat,
what a lie.

after the events of the malcontent battle, in both living and dead planes, sootkit has a lot of questions, and with only little bits of information to work off of, sootkit is seeking out other starclan cats.

pretty much any information is helpful, perhaps your cat saw someone world weave, has a theory on disappearing cats, maybe granted a life at a ceremony, or knew someone who simply vanished one day.

I'd also like some cats who dont know anything, or dont know much, or perhaps tells him a lie. Not everything you read is true, or meaningful, and I'd like that to apply to his research too. If your cat is a world weaver then be prepared for sootkit to ask them to demonstrate their skills!

His main points of research:
- World weaving (particularly tier 3/weather manipulation)
- Life granting
- Disappearing cats (cats going missing due to inactivity in the living world)

Requirements:
- preferably in starclan, but darkforest cats can also be questioned
- questioning living cats is a possibility, but we'd need to chat about that a bit lol
- they dont have to know anything at all, nor do they have to be telling the truth
- they can direct him to a random cat (living or dead), and i'll reach out to their rper
- if the questioniee is a stc cat then I'd prefer for the rp to take place in a public thread, if alive or df a private thread or muffledstone (his main thread) are perfectly fine!

Form (optional)
Name:
Gender/pronouns:
Df, StC or living?:
What do they have info on (if anything):
Other:
Mention @Apollo.

either fill that out or toss me your cat with the information alongside it, idm!

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
larchflame: well insulated - sootkit: world weaving 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow
Old April 15th, 2024, 10:35 AM
somehow still here

Default Re: research (LF stc/df cats)

bump!

larchflame: well insulated - sootkit: world weaving 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow
Old April 16th, 2024, 09:21 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Form (optional)
Name: Wolfkit
Gender/pronouns: She/Her
Df, StC or living?: Living
What do they have info on (if anything): Granting Second chances at life (she helped out with that a bit before the starclan council was formed) Starclan in General Since it was her home for many moons before she herself got granted a second a second chance at life (by which i mean she help and was resurrected)
Other: She has Dreamwalker purrk so maybe they meet by dreams ? she also in Windclan
Mention @Apollo.

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old April 16th, 2024, 09:29 AM

My Mood: Dead

Name: Coldamber
Gender/pronouns: she/her
Df, StC or living?: StC
What do they have info on (if anything): She is a prolific user of her World Weaver Purrk, and has become an expert at shaping dreams as well as summoning the living with accuracy, if you decided you wamted to role play out Soot learning this. Though the latter two are not connected to any Purrks and are not required to actually be role played out.

Name: Fizzletwist
Gender/pronouns: he/him
What do they have info on (if anything): He has given lives to two different leaders
Other: Despite having a full name, Fizzle is very much a kit, though his time stuck in StC has led him to be wise beyond the age he died at.
Mention @Apollo.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 16th, 2024, 05:12 PM
somehow still here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zei View Post
Form (optional)
Name: Wolfkit
Gender/pronouns: She/Her
Df, StC or living?: Living
What do they have info on (if anything): Granting Second chances at life (she helped out with that a bit before the starclan council was formed) Starclan in General Since it was her home for many moons before she herself got granted a second a second chance at life (by which i mean she help and was resurrected)
Other: She has Dreamwalker purrk so maybe they meet by dreams ? she also in Windclan
Mention @Apollo.
soot might ask her a thing or two about the council, he sorta has a grudge against them, and since he only helped one cat with a reincarnation before the council started he’ll probably do a bit more asking about that too. Soot is already dead, so I’ll probably just have him chat with her while she’s asleep lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post
Name: Coldamber
Gender/pronouns: she/her
What do they have info on (if anything): She is a prolific user of her World Weaver Purrk, and has become an expert at shaping dreams as well as summoning the living with accuracy, if you decided you wamted to role play out Soot learning this. Though the latter two are not connected to any Purrks and are not required to actually be role played out.

Name: Fizzletwist
Gender/pronouns: he/him
What do they have info on (if anything): He has given lives to two different leaders
Other: Despite having a full name, Fizzle is very much a kit, though his time stuck in StC has led him to be wise beyond the age he died at.
Mention @Apollo.
both would be perfect!! I think it would be cool for cold to help soot learn a bit more about dream visiting, he’s only done it a few times for medicine cats and those times he called them to starclan rather than entering their dreams. Soot doesn’t know he can world weave yet, so expect a bunch of questions about her purrk!! Hope fizzle is ready for an interrogation of a lifetime, lmao.

I’ll get starters up tomorrow!!

Old April 17th, 2024, 09:20 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo. View Post
soot might ask her a thing or two about the council, he sorta has a grudge against them, and since he only helped one cat with a reincarnation before the council started he’ll probably do a bit more asking about that too. Soot is already dead, so I’ll probably just have him chat with her while she’s asleep lol.
both would be perfect!! I think it would be cool for cold to help soot learn a bit more about dream visiting, he’s only done it a few times for medicine cats and those times he called them to starclan rather than entering their dreams. Soot doesn’t know he can world weave yet, so expect a bunch of questions about her purrk!! Hope fizzle is ready for an interrogation of a lifetime, lmao.

I’ll get starters up tomorrow!!
okay

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms