Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cougar attack!
Last post by Spookez.
Today 06:53 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:45 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 06:14 AM
Springkit's Finder <33
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 06:09 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by Rowan
Today 05:32 AM

Old June 10th, 2024, 05:42 PM
ringfinger

Default new ventures

fenneldrop
Things had been busy after the move. She'd been stressed out. Nothing looked the same anymore; she had to familiarize herself with the new territory.

And nobody seemed the same anymore, either.

She could feel the snake coiling tighter around her ribcage, making it harder and harder to move.

A cat's two-tone pelt flitted out of the corner of her eye. Fenneldrop turned to look at her clanmate in the clearing, recognizing it as the more recently apprenticed Wispypaw. She watched them for a moment before an idea filled her mind. Why not take them out training?

She hesitated. Considered. Her eyebrows furrowed as she studied the younger cat with suspicion. I want to believe the best of you. But I can't. You could be one of them.

Fenneldrop approached Wispypaw with apprehension, paws soft as if she were sneaking by. "Hey, d'you want some trainin'? I can teach ya how to hunt. Or just show you around the new territory. Or both," she offered lightly.
@Eden
Old June 11th, 2024, 03:38 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: new ventures

Wispypaw
▵ She/Her ▵
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Today seemed perfect for her to seek out her mother since she wasn't the medicine cat anymore. Sure she was an enforcer but that didn't mean she would see countless idiots who got hurt or sick. No, the only thing she would be doing is commanding those who were lazy. With sure steps, she made her way to the warrior's den. Thank god they've been in this new camp for a bit for her to tell which den was what now, it was a mess when they had first arrived. With patience and determination, she was able to scent out which den was what, along with hearing if someone was in said den. Clearly, she didn't need sight to get where she wanted, that is what made her better than the others. Wispypaw had to laugh when she heard who got announced as Mossheads new apprentice, hope they enjoy the nose full of plants. Right when she was closing in on the den she heard someone talking to her, huh when did they approach her?! She had half the mind to lash out at this warrior but she controlled herself. Instead, she just showed a not-very-pleased expression, "I suppose we could do both, I don't know the new territory so whatever" Which was true, she didn't know the new territory but she also didn't know the old one and she had no idea how to hunt.

@alkaline
Header by Marigoldwhisper

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old June 12th, 2024, 11:19 AM
ringfinger

fenneldrop
Ah. This one's half as willing as Bitternpaw - though she supposed the latter had come up to her, and not the other way around. Fenneldrop's head tilted slightly to the side as she surveyed Wispypaw's expression.

"Alright," the warrior said, flicking her tail. She'd never taught a blind cat before, though she hoped it wasn't that much different from any other cat. Wispypaw looked like they could get around fine enough. It didn't look like a problem to her.

Fenneldrop shifted her paws indecisively and turned to lead the way out of camp. "We could go to the grotto first. 'N you can catch something there, yeah?" she suggested amiably, glancing back over her shoulder at the apprentice. She was making sure they were following along after her paw steps, which she tried to set down heavier.
@Eden
Old June 13th, 2024, 11:04 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Wispypaw
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
But you can't catch me now

+ she/her + No purrks

Unlike others around her, she didn't let her disability dictate her life and how she lived it. Who cared if she was blind and couldn't visibly see anything around her, who cares if everything she did had to be modified a bit for her to be normal? She sure didn't and if someone said something about it then they'd get one major tongue-lashing from her. Wispypaw wasn't one to sit there and take someone talking down to her too easily, no, she'd make them regret they were ever born. "Sure, wherever that is" she easily agreed, she had no idea where the new territory landmarks were. Yeah, she heard her grandma list them off during the recent meeting but she hadn't physically been out to any of them. Without anything else to say she followed after the warrior once she felt their presence get a bit further away. Wispypaw idly wondered which kind of prey they would encounter and if she'd be successful in her hunting lesson, maybe if it was good enough she could show it off to her mom, dad, and maybe to Grandma.

@alkaline
Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old June 13th, 2024, 12:00 PM
ringfinger

fenneldrop
"It's kind of ... deeper into the territory," Fenneldrop begins to explain as she walks through the forest with the apprentice in tow. "There's a clearing, and then, well, a grotto. It's very lush there, lotsa plants and stuff. And there's a little stream over the grotto," she describes.

The warrior lets silence fall between the two for a moment, picking her way through the underbrush. "...so, what do you know about hunting?" she asked, trying to gauge how much needed to be taught. No use in repeating information they already know.

Fenneldrop hoped she could teach this apprentice well. Even if she wasn't necessarily responsible for them - but then again, isn't everyone responsible for everybody in the clan anyway? She just didn't want to teach the apprentice poorly. Her only experience had been that instance with Bitternpaw. She's never been a mentor in her life.
@Eden