Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Rock Painting! [Clan-Wide...
by Aroogi
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 08:21 PM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 08:19 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:18 PM
LANGUAGE OF FLOWERS ☆...
by nyme
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:17 PM
Hello! I’m Willow ∩^ω^∩
Last post by ollie
Today 08:17 PM

Old Today, 12:59 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Let me tell you a story (P)

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrks: Mind reader(permanently active) and Shadow fiend(inactive)
72/100

Night was approaching. The wind was rustling the tree tops and most cats were already slumbering peacefully in their nests. Not Quietpaw. She was some place inbetween a night owl and a morning bird, always shifting. Tonight, she'd decided to spend her day...doing stuff, and as a result she'd missed her dinner. So, yeah. She was just having her meal in the middle of the night.

Silently, she stalked up to the prey pile, utterly tired and and with a grumbling stomach. Staring blankly at the scatter of animals or all shapes and sizes, she started sorting through it, looking for something she fancied. Quietpaw didn't want to be picky but she though she deserved soemthing nice after such an exhausting day. Finally spotting a piece of prey that was somwhat appealing, she dragged out a plump crow. Good enough. Settling down she prepared to take a bite of prey unbeknownst to her that her worst enemy(excluding frogs) was about to strike.

@Marigoldwhisper

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; Today at 01:54 PM.
Old Today, 04:37 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Let me tell you a story (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrks: Mind reader(permanently active) and Shadow fiend(inactive)
72/100

Night was approaching. The wind was rustling the tree tops and most cats were already slumbering peacefully in their nests. Not Quietpaw. She was some place inbetween a night owl and a morning bird, always shifting. Tonight, she'd decided to spend her day...doing stuff, and as a result she'd missed her dinner. So, yeah. She was just having her meal in the middle of the night.

Silently, she stalked up to the prey pile, utterly tired and and with a grumbling stomach. Staring blankly at the scatter of animals or all shapes and sizes, she started sorting through it, looking for something she fancied. Quietpaw didn't want to be picky but she though she deserved soemthing nice after such an exhausting day. Finally spotting a piece of prey that was somwhat appealing, she dragged out a plump crow. Good enough. Settling down she prepared to take a bite of prey unbeknownst to her that her worst enemy(excluding frogs) was about to strike.

@Marigoldwhisper

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\11 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]

- - -
Now that night had fallen, Magpiepaw couldn't do much other than stop pacing around the clearing. To be completely honest, her paws had never felt so sore, but that wasn't going to stop her. No way, not ever. Gracklepaw was out there, somewhere, and Magpiepaw was going to find him. But for now, she didn't even have the energy to guard camp as she usually did, she just slipped inside the apprentice den and willed herself to sleep. But sleep didn't come, only sharp cramps of hunger.

The small apprentice twisted and turned in her mossbed, low groans echoing from her maw. This. Wasn't. WORKING. Kinda like half the stuff she tried, how fun. No, no, no. She was still The Great Magpiepaw! She was sure she could slip out for a late snack, no one would probably care as she was invisible to all but two cats (one of which disappeared from the face of the earth). Come to think of it, had she even eaten at all since Gracklpaw disappeared? So, after a bit of very genius contemplating, Magpiepaw slunk her two toned body out of the shade and into moonlight. She made sure her pawsteps were soft and light (Kitty Softpaws) so that if anycat was possibly awake, they wouldn't hear her at least.

Once she finally reached her destination, the she-cat picked the closest thing to her paws on the pile. When she looked up, she was more than surprised to see two icy blue eyes staring at her. Magpiepaw's fur bristled and her muscles tensed. But no foreign scent was near, meaning that this was a Shadowclan cat. Wait... QUIET-FREAKING-PAW!? Magpiepaw immediately snarled at the sight of her more primitive clanmate, her hackles raising. "You. What the heck are you doing out at this hour? Doesn't the spectacularly aggravating princess need her beauty sleep? Or did you just skip out on that?"

While Magpiepaw herself wasn't prepared for her own insults, she didn't mind them. Even if she had been practically drowning in misery all day, she hadn't forgotten that yelling at cats she hated made her feel much better. Well, almost. Today was so stupidly horrible and different that her quips hadn't completely lifted her spirits either.

"And before you go asking why I'm here, DON'T. I've had a particularly crummy day and shredding a certain cat to pieces isn't exactly off the list."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!