Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:39 PM
What type of music do you...
Last post by hades.
Today 12:38 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM

Old April 16th, 2024, 01:01 PM
silly little bitey kitty

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: The Shadowledge

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

Mossy hues settled on the fluttering form of his little sister, halfhearted felicitations came from Darkfall but the little one remained undeterred… Muma… but the blue tabby feline’s call was left unanswered as the lithe grey form of Shadowclan’s medicine cat returned to the belly of her den - the small, fluffy feline deflated a little before returning once more to beam of light, muddled emotions pushed within her aching heart, ever the respectful listener even when very little actually entered her perked ears. Dawnstar’s calculated tones remained the clan where they were, cheery atmosphere faded and moods seemed to swing from jovial to irked as the her conclusion panged out of tune with the cacophony of hateful pride and the symphony of beating hearts that longed for war… it was for the best in the end, what they wanted, Dawnstar’s word was law and even if he was slightly irritated with the loss of land he wouldn’t voice it - better than the bloodshed although he was worried it would be seen as a sign of weakness and clan would trade attack with clan and Shadowclan would be on the surprised end. Coughing had echoed dully in the sputtering of sound between the cheery inklings of filial pride and mentors meeting apprentices and the irritated disappointment coated tones of their colossal, dark pelted leader - fiery amber hues taking in cats beneath the Shadowledge vindictively, shadowed form moving away after saying her will then turning to address the open partially stifled complaints of enforcers and one of the newly named warriors… he wished he did not understand but he also knew that Shadowclan came first always, morals and personal opinions be damned… fate was cruel in end and it shown starkly clear as Birdpaw roped in and shoved down the fit that was seizing her small form.

Meeting came to a close as Dawnstar went to handle the contempt that had began to fester amongst her highest ranks, he doubted they truly meant it… well, meant for her to hear and address their initial complaints, but she had and that was that. Attention was pulled from the scene as the air was knocked from his lanky oriental shaped form, Mossfreckle skidded slightly on white tipped paws, thin legs bowing down into a controlled fall as his beloved one came tumbling into him beaming and purring, amber hues bright and clear so similar yet so juxtaposed to Lostspark’s. Through ecstatic nuzzling the little one rambled a mile a minute about all she could do now, she asked if he was proud and words could not explain how proud he was… his little one… well, not really anymore, this was Birdpaw not Birdkit although she would always be his little one it panted odd in his tattered heart that she was an apprentice now… stars was he proud but his little one was growing up and that hurt a little, hurt in a good way in the end but it was odd to see his little sister as an apprentice, ”My little birdie princess, I’m so, so, so very proud of you,” he purred as he nuzzled her back, Fogwatcher is a lovely feline, he is quite a dear one to me, I know he will treat and teach you well, my little one. Would you like to go on an herb patrol with me sometime?” calm, content tones slipped form his maw, freckled pelt pin prickled and vibrated with ecstatic joy as his felicitations lamented over Birdpaw… Birdpaw, Birdpaw, Birdpaw, Birdpaw… a silent incantation that echoed in his starry mind to drown out the whisperings of what was to come… what if she no longer cared… what if she no longer needed him.

{ @Mica ~ Birdpaw }
[ hehe, growing motivation allowed me to write this, sorry it is not longer /w\ ]

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; April 16th, 2024 at 01:08 PM.
Old April 16th, 2024, 10:44 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow gave a polite smile to the other warrior and dipped her head, "Sorry for the interruption, I just wanted to check in with you about some things whenever you get the chance. I mostly want to know if you'll be a good mentor for Shadowpaw." There was no point in dancing around it, Moonmeadow hopes that they didn't come off as accusing, it was just concern and worry about the little molly that Doeflame was supposed to mentor. Regardless of what Doeflame says, Moonmeadow will be sure to catch up with Shadowpaw about her training among other things to make sure that things are still moving smoothly. If not Moonmeadow would be taking her concerns straight to Dawnstar for the shadow queen to deal with.
[ Sorry, short post ;-; ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!
Doeflame

She was right, it was about Shadowpaw. And not a lecture. "Well... I think so," Doeflame said. "My last apprentice never showed up for training, so..." she shrugged. "I can't really say since I don't have any experience, but I'm sure I will be. I know everyone thinks I'm lazy, but I like kits. Well, Shadowpaw's an apprentice, but same thing. I think training her will be fun." Doeflame grinned at the warrior. "Don't worry, your kit- wait, are you her mother? You look like her- will be safe with me." Hopefully Moonmeadow would respond in a positive way. She was sick of the annoyed looks and frowns of warriors when they saw her basking in the sun instead of hunting or whatever they expected her to be doing. Those warriors didn't know the meaning of free time.
Old April 18th, 2024, 03:56 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

Mossy hues settled on the fluttering form of his little sister, halfhearted felicitations came from Darkfall but the little one remained undeterred… Muma… but the blue tabby feline’s call was left unanswered as the lithe grey form of Shadowclan’s medicine cat returned to the belly of her den - the small, fluffy feline deflated a little before returning once more to beam of light, muddled emotions pushed within her aching heart, ever the respectful listener even when very little actually entered her perked ears. Dawnstar’s calculated tones remained the clan where they were, cheery atmosphere faded and moods seemed to swing from jovial to irked as the her conclusion panged out of tune with the cacophony of hateful pride and the symphony of beating hearts that longed for war… it was for the best in the end, what they wanted, Dawnstar’s word was law and even if he was slightly irritated with the loss of land he wouldn’t voice it - better than the bloodshed although he was worried it would be seen as a sign of weakness and clan would trade attack with clan and Shadowclan would be on the surprised end. Coughing had echoed dully in the sputtering of sound between the cheery inklings of filial pride and mentors meeting apprentices and the irritated disappointment coated tones of their colossal, dark pelted leader - fiery amber hues taking in cats beneath the Shadowledge vindictively, shadowed form moving away after saying her will then turning to address the open partially stifled complaints of enforcers and one of the newly named warriors… he wished he did not understand but he also knew that Shadowclan came first always, morals and personal opinions be damned… fate was cruel in end and it shown starkly clear as Birdpaw roped in and shoved down the fit that was seizing her small form.

Meeting came to a close as Dawnstar went to handle the contempt that had began to fester amongst her highest ranks, he doubted they truly meant it… well, meant for her to hear and address their initial complaints, but she had and that was that. Attention was pulled from the scene as the air was knocked from his lanky oriental shaped form, Mossfreckle skidded slightly on white tipped paws, thin legs bowing down into a controlled fall as his beloved one came tumbling into him beaming and purring, amber hues bright and clear so similar yet so juxtaposed to Lostspark’s. Through ecstatic nuzzling the little one rambled a mile a minute about all she could do now, she asked if he was proud and words could not explain how proud he was… his little one… well, not really anymore, this was Birdpaw not Birdkit although she would always be his little one it panted odd in his tattered heart that she was an apprentice now… stars was he proud but his little one was growing up and that hurt a little, hurt in a good way in the end but it was odd to see his little sister as an apprentice, ”My little birdie princess, I’m so, so, so very proud of you,” he purred as he nuzzled her back, Fogwatcher is a lovely feline, he is quite a dear one to me, I know he will treat and teach you well, my little one. Would you like to go on an herb patrol with me sometime?” calm, content tones slipped form his maw, freckled pelt pin prickled and vibrated with ecstatic joy as his felicitations lamented over Birdpaw… Birdpaw, Birdpaw, Birdpaw, Birdpaw… a silent incantation that echoed in his starry mind to drown out the whisperings of what was to come… what if she no longer cared… what if she no longer needed him.

{ @Mica ~ Birdpaw }
[ hehe, growing motivation allowed me to write this, sorry it is not longer /w\ ]
Birdpaw
ShadowClan
she/her | 6 moons | 6/100
[Blue-grey tabby with dark blue overcoat, white underside and amber eyes]
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Birdpaw beamed up towards her friend, accepting his nuzzles with happy taps of her paws. His reassuring words about Fogwatcher had Birdpaw nodding eagerly. "If he is dear to you, then I will do my best!!" She chirped, twisting around to glance at her new mentor before nestling further into Mossfreckle's coat. Her eyes shown when he offered to take her on an herb patrol. "Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease PLEASE??? I want to so bad!!!!" An herb patrol!! She could learn what Freckle and Muma do!! She could bring stuff to them and prove to Muma that she really did care, and to Freckle that she could be the bestest sister ever!

[You think that post was short? Here's an even shorter one ]
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old Yesterday, 06:48 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

[ @Undertaker @Mica @SuspiciousMindz - oh my god this is so late ]
Yellowpaw had a feeling everybody was saying it was his fault, but it was just a feeling and who could possibly blame him for it?

"Makes sense," He meowed, though he could still think of several comebacks but he kind of feared Dawnstar becaused he was atwig and Dawnstar was the opposite of that. He walked off.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3