Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:19 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by korok
Today 10:10 PM
charred branches in the...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 10:07 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 10:06 PM

Old May 16th, 2024, 04:41 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine
Default Frostclan in troube! (Lightningpaw666 and Dolomedes P)

Froststar would jump down from the Jutting Rock and pad over towards Sleepysheep. "Sleepysheep a word if you please." Froststar meowed evenly but with urgency. If Sleepysheep followed towards Froststar's den he would lay down in a sandy bed. There wasn't enough moss to create Moss lined beddings instead Frostclan would use the sand and whatever else the cave provided to make beds. "As you may know this opening couldn't of came at a worse time. We have no kits and only a single Apprentice. And few Warriors due to the Greencough epidemic. We haven't seen such harsh times in many Moons with so few Warriors I need a cat I can trust as my second in command. Frostclan may not be your birth clan but you have proven that much like myself Frostclan is your home and you will fight to your last breath to defend it. It is for this reason that I would like you to become Frostclan's next Deputy. If you would accept it that is? As you know I can't let our Clan go long without a Deputy it wouldn't be seen right. That's why I want to offer you the position." Froststar meowed his green gaze showed nothing but trust for the Young Warrior. Sleepysheep much like Froststar himself wasn't born in the Clan. And while Sleepysheep started from soft beginnings he willingly chose this path and to Froststar that meant way more than where they came from. @Dolomedes

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; May 16th, 2024 at 04:41 PM.
Old May 19th, 2024, 04:46 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Frostclan in troube! (Lightningpaw666 and Dolomedes P)

Sleepysheep
| They/them | FC Warrior | 17 moons |
| Leader's Den |

Sleepysheep didn't know what to expect when Froststar called them into their den after the meeting had finished. Perhaps they were to be exiled or killed for their failure to protect Snowhisker, for coming back with nothing but terrible news for the clan. They were such a disappointment. Was Snowwhisker looking down on them now? It was hard to say, that they were worth even the slightest of glances or not. Their light blue eyes moved from the ground and up to their leader as Froststar began to speak. Starting off with the state of the clan. Like Sleepysheep needed the reminder... What. Sleepysheep looked up at Froststar in disbelief. Them, deputy? That couldn't be right, could it? They understood needing a deputy in times like these, but Sleepysheep of all cats.

But who else was there to ask in the end? Frostclan was on its last legs truly. Sleepysheep thought about it and looked down at the wounds the covered their paws and shoulder. The red that was dried among the white and grey fur. There were no other options. Sleepysheep slowly nodded their head, whispery voice coming out slowly after, "I...I can't say that I am confident in myself but I will push myself to be the deputy that Frostclan needs." In light of the discovery of Mountainclaw, in light of losing their beloved deputy, and in light of Sleepysheep's somehow acquired rank... they needed to start figuring out how to work around the snow leopard. They may need to push their regular hunting grounds to make up for the danger and prey being eaten by Mountainclaw. The warrior...deputy... the deputy should take out some cats to locate some surrounding territory just in case right. Was that a good first pawstep as deputy? Is that what Snowwhisker would suggest?

"I..have a suggestion, the leopard...Mountainclaw, they will be taking our prey and leaving the territory dangerous. Should we consider pushing the regular territory we hunt in further to make up for that? Should we locate a place to go in the case that Mountainclaw gets to close to camp? Should we put in guards that rotate for the nursery and camp? Do we have enough cats for that? How can we get out numbers up again?" They realized very suddenly that they had started to ramble in their concern for the clan and quickly shut their maw and looked away from Froststar, suddenly feeling like the other was looming over and staring at him especially even though he was the same as he always was. What if they were already messing things up for the clan? "Sorry, I only worry for what's left of the clan... the lack of prey during leafbare won't help with the illness that lurks around the corners still...we need to keep up our strength. I can take some cats out and investigate further down the mountain." The newly-named-deputy was unsure of their suggestions but they needed to speak them, for the care of the clan depends on the words. Inaction would not help healing. Though....

"What about Snowwhisker's mourning, would it be safe to bring all of our cats up the mountain with Mountainclaw looking around everywhere. I don't mean any disrespect to Snowwhisker, she deserves the world for all she's done for the clan, but I think she wouldn't mind a late vigil if it meant keeping the clan safe." It made them feel so, so, so guilty for suggesting not giving Snowwhisker her mourning night immediately but... the eyes of Mountainclaw were in front of them very suddenly and the call of Snowwhisker, to turn in run loud and snapping in their ears as though she was calling right into them. The snapping of Mountainclaw's jaws as it caught Snowwhisker in them. Sleepysheep was staring at her body, over her shoulder as it slumped down in a pool of crimson so painfully clear against the white snow. They ran.

Sleepysheep snapped out of it with shaky breathing, "It...Mountainclaw, would kill the apprentices and kits with no second thoughts. It would kill out medicine cats and warriors just as easily as the smallest kits, it had no problem with Snowwhisker... I just... I'm so scared, Froststar."
[ @Lightningpaw666 - Froststar ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old May 19th, 2024, 05:23 PM

Froststar would see the deep disturbance and doubt in Sleepysheep's eyes as well as the obvious signs of PTSD and Froststar would get up from his bedding walking over to place sit next to Sleepysheep placing his flank closer to attempt to calm the cat. "Sleepysheep trust me when I say this I would fight with all 9 of my lives before I let Mountainclaw stroll into the camp. The reason my den is in the front of the Camp is cause there isn't anywhere I would rather be than between a threat and my Clan. And Snowwhisker was very much a great Deputy but she did tell me one thing. If anything happened to her she told me that you should replace her. Not because you're stronger or faster than her but for precisely what you do best. You think things through better than most cats. You're not impulsive and your cunning. In the short time you were just asked to become Deputy you already thought of multiple things I have already thought of. You have the mind of a Leader. Snowwhisker was right you are the only one who deserves to be my Deputy. I can't wait for Snowwhisker's mourning though. I will leave all the Warriors here though to guard the Camp. Snowwhisker wouldn't want our Camp to be left undefended." Froststar meowed though he sounded completely even with his words his green eyes showed that he was both worried and grieving both worried for his clan and grieving the loss of of his deputy. "Tomorrow you will be able to get a Patrol together and head to try for more hunting ground. But tonight I need you here watching over the Camp. Another thing, you are correct that if Mountainclaw found this camp our current location makes us sitting ducks. To that end I would like you to lead a special group of Warriors. This group will be known simply as Adventurers. They will be tasked with searching the tunnels of the Cave beyond the Camp. Their goal is to map out the tunnels and find a potential escape route. I won't lie the tunnels have been forbidden for a reason by Whitestar the leader before me. They are dangerous to traverse and not stable. Thus I must ask you only have this group consist of 2 cats. I allow you to choose the other cat you wish to give this task but no more. I can't risk too many lives in this pursuit." Froststar explained his plan to add a new rank to the Clan.
Old May 24th, 2024, 08:29 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Sleepysheep
| They/them | FC Warrior | 17 moons |
| Leader's Den |

Snowwhisker requested that Sleepysheep to replace them? The deputy almost didn't believe it but the leader had no reason to lie about such a thing. Snowwhisker had deemed them ready for such a responsibility and Froststar also fully believed in the feline in this role. That meant something even if Sleepysheep can't see that yet, perhaps they will with time but now they had some things to get done. Exploring the cave systems, finding adventurers, exploring the territory for more hunting spots. The newly named deputy released another shaky breath. For now Sleepysheep can go into the tunnels initially alone. Get a scope of them and then come back and see who would match to the setting and responsibility best.

The patrol for more territory would take top priority for now though. Tomorrow they would take Morningoak and head out in search of more hunting grounds not too close to twolegs and not too far away and had decent enough hunting. And most importantly, it seemed pretty free from Mountainclaw's scent. Then after that was settled they would check out the tunnels. Adventurers. Alright they had some names in mind for a role though he could use the upcoming patrols as a scout out for some and see if they were fit. Though how would Sleepysheep know what's 'fit' for such a role. Someone who understands the importance for such a thing likely. Okay, okay, just, one thing at a time for now Sleepysheep.

The newly-named deputy gave Froststar a respectful duck of a head to show that they understood the tasks that were given to them. "I'll get seen to at the den and get someone on guard duty while you are out. Safety precaution, you know? Then I'll also stand guard and spend the time planning for my outing tomorrow. I plan to search for new hunting grounds soon, perhaps near the other mountain peak not too far from here, then I'll lead the adventurers to search for an additional camp." They explained to the leader and waited for his input on the matter before Sleepysheep decided that things should get moving sooner rather than later. Froststar needed to get going if he wanted to make it to the peak before it was too late and make sure he's good to stay for the night. "I suppose that's all then for now." The deputy waited to have it all clear before padding his way out of the leader's den and towards the awaiting medicine den. The medicine cats were surely expecting them by now.
[ @Lightningpaw666 - Froststar ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old May 27th, 2024, 10:59 PM

Froststar would nod and meow. "Your dismissed I would like to let the Clan know my decision however before I leave but please go get your wounds seen to." Froststar meowed. He would leave his den with Sleepysheep and jump up once more onto the Jutting Rock. @Dolomedes (This wraps up the private Rp.)

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; May 27th, 2024 at 11:00 PM.