Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Sirius and Phoenix: Claw's...
by Kaida
Last post by Kaida
Today 08:27 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by SoulJoy
Today 08:26 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Undertaker
Today 08:25 PM
The Coyotes' Hunt [P]
Last post by dino.
Today 08:25 PM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 08:15 PM

Old August 9th, 2024, 10:35 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Summer Time Fun! [P]

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@Marigoldwhisper

It was a hot one, it almost felt like the sun was a few whiskers away from the ground, but Adderstrike wanted to enjoy the day for what it was worth. Though what was the point of enjoying a day like this without others? So Adderstrike wondered around the camp looking for her victim. It seemed like the camp was abuzz with activity but it seemed mostly everyone was having fun with other cats... Then her eyes landed on a cat that seemed to be alone. Deerspark! The shecat swayed her tail in excitement seeing them. Hopefully the warrior would want to play with her!

"Deerspark!" Adderstrike cheered as she leaped over to them with a purr. "Do you want to go out and enjoy the day with me?"
Old August 10th, 2024, 12:45 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Summer Time Fun! [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Adderstrike
@Marigoldwhisper

It was a hot one, it almost felt like the sun was a few whiskers away from the ground, but Adderstrike wanted to enjoy the day for what it was worth. Though what was the point of enjoying a day like this without others? So Adderstrike wondered around the camp looking for her victim. It seemed like the camp was abuzz with activity but it seemed mostly everyone was having fun with other cats... Then her eyes landed on a cat that seemed to be alone. Deerspark! The shecat swayed her tail in excitement seeing them. Hopefully the warrior would want to play with her!

"Deerspark!" Adderstrike cheered as she leaped over to them with a purr. "Do you want to go out and enjoy the day with me?"

[Deerspark]
He, Him\Warrior\26 moons\Riverclan
"Da da da we're dead-"

Purrks: One With The Warren [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -
Deerspark didn't mind the heat. It was pretty bad, sure, but at least he didn't have mountains upon mountain of fur layered onto his body. Thank the stars for his thin pelt. Regardless, Deerspark was stored away in some shade, looking out at the overcast sky above him. He blinked at the golden rays of sunlight that harshly soaked into the ground. That was sort of a hazard, wasn't it? The ground obviously heated up faster than anything here, especially since it was such dark rock and there was no sea breeze to cool it. Maybe kits should be kept in the nursery for a bit, Deerspark couldn't imagine their soft paws could withstand the heat.

Then a voice called out to him. A familiar one? Yeah, they were familiar. Deerspark looked up, his eyes searching for a bit before landing on Adderstrike. Deerspark found himself shrinking back, but he perked his ears regardless, just encase anything the she-cat said was important. Hopefully she wasn't thinking of striking conversation with him. He was horrible at that.

Instead, it seemed that she singled him out of all the cats in the clearing to go do fun stuff while the sun was high. Deerspark widened his eyes at the offer, finding it amusing that anyone would ask him to hang out. He simply tilted his head and smiled faintly. "Sure... Where. To?" It couldn't be that bad. The chances of him making a fool of himself were already guaranteed, so why worry about it? Plus, he saw Adderstrike as a pretty sensible cat, so why not?

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old August 10th, 2024, 01:59 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

[Deerspark]
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -
Deerspark didn't mind the heat. It was pretty bad, sure, but at least he didn't have mountains upon mountain of fur layered onto his body. Thank the stars for his thin pelt. Regardless, Deerspark was stored away in some shade, looking out at the overcast sky above him. He blinked at the golden rays of sunlight that harshly soaked into the ground. That was sort of a hazard, wasn't it? The ground obviously heated up faster than anything here, especially since it was such dark rock and there was no sea breeze to cool it. Maybe kits should be kept in the nursery for a bit, Deerspark couldn't imagine their soft paws could withstand the heat.

Then a voice called out to him. A familiar one? Yeah, they were familiar. Deerspark looked up, his eyes searching for a bit before landing on Adderstrike. Deerspark found himself shrinking back, but he perked his ears regardless, just encase anything the she-cat said was important. Hopefully she wasn't thinking of striking conversation with him. He was horrible at that.

Instead, it seemed that she singled him out of all the cats in the clearing to go do fun stuff while the sun was high. Deerspark widened his eyes at the offer, finding it amusing that anyone would ask him to hang out. He simply tilted his head and smiled faintly. "Sure... Where. To?" It couldn't be that bad. The chances of him making a fool of himself were already guaranteed, so why worry about it? Plus, he saw Adderstrike as a pretty sensible cat, so why not?

Adderstrike

"Hmm, I haven't thought about that yet..." Adderstrike said trailing off as she looked around the camp. What was something the two of them could do that would be fun in this greenleaf heat? Then her eyes landed on the prey pile. An idea surge through her brain and she swayed her tail with great excitement. "I know where a nice pond is, want to grab a piece of prey and then take a dip in the water?" Adderstrike was buzzing like a kicked hornets nest. Oh she loved making new friends.

The excitement got the better of the young warrior as she sprang over to the prey pile without a yes or no to her idea. She loved to get ahead of herself all the time, but her heart was in a good place. So with that, Adderstrike grab a fat rat and started to pad towards the exit of the camp. "I think this should be enough for the both of us." She said in a muffled voice. Honestly there was probably a little bit too much for the both of them, but maybe they could just pick at the rat for the whole day. Hopefully this day would allow Adderstrike to make new friends. Her warriorship had been mostly filled with trying to make new friends, that and there wasn't anything pressing to do. They were far away from the forest and the Atari were... just there... So no need for fighting. So friendship making had all the time in the world now!
Old Today, 06:15 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Adderstrike

"Hmm, I haven't thought about that yet..." Adderstrike said trailing off as she looked around the camp. What was something the two of them could do that would be fun in this greenleaf heat? Then her eyes landed on the prey pile. An idea surge through her brain and she swayed her tail with great excitement. "I know where a nice pond is, want to grab a piece of prey and then take a dip in the water?" Adderstrike was buzzing like a kicked hornets nest. Oh she loved making new friends.

The excitement got the better of the young warrior as she sprang over to the prey pile without a yes or no to her idea. She loved to get ahead of herself all the time, but her heart was in a good place. So with that, Adderstrike grab a fat rat and started to pad towards the exit of the camp. "I think this should be enough for the both of us." She said in a muffled voice. Honestly there was probably a little bit too much for the both of them, but maybe they could just pick at the rat for the whole day. Hopefully this day would allow Adderstrike to make new friends. Her warriorship had been mostly filled with trying to make new friends, that and there wasn't anything pressing to do. They were far away from the forest and the Atari were... just there... So no need for fighting. So friendship making had all the time in the world now!

[Deerspark]
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -
Ah. So they were in the same boat. Adderstrike didn't know what she wanted to do, only that she wanted to do something. Deerspark just stared rather blankly at the warrior as his mind wandered. Had Adderstrike gotten ants in her pelt? Not like that was a bad thing, Deerspark was certain that being active was way better than being a mere pelt of a cat used for decoration (like him and his uselessness). Just when he was hatching an idea, Adderstrike was already skipping away like a rock skidding across water. Fast, loud, and stupid impressive. The lengthy warrior perked his head up, shifting his paws as he watched her scatter to the prey pile. He winced looking at the prey she held. Stars, that was the biggest darn rat... What do those things eat? CATS!? ACK, NO MORE THINKING! Oh goodie, more fear, yippieeee.

"Pond...?" Deerspark echoed, a small snicker of disbelief rippling through his wispy tone. Regardless, he followed Adderstrike, taking large strides in each pawstep. He was a bit delayed in his responses, but it's not like he interacted with social cats everyday. In fact, he mostly kept to himself, for obvious reasons. Would anycat really want a mumbling carrot as a friend? Yeah, he didn't think so.

"Okay..." He mewed, looking around camp one last time before dipping his head and exiting on Adderstrike's heels. Okay. Okay. They were out of camp now, uh, presumably to go to a stream. When was the last time he'd ever swam? Was it he lost the natural flow of it? Deerspark looked down at his paws and knit his eyebrows. Was it possible? They'd only been gone for two moons, that couldn't be enough to forget what he was doing since he was an apprentice. Right...?

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!