Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by paris
Today 10:50 PM
long lost haters [p]
by marshy
Last post by Puddle~
Today 10:45 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 10:39 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:27 PM

Old April 26th, 2024, 08:26 PM

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye nodded stiffly. She knew that Owltalon wouldn’t get angry or anything, but if Heroneye could be just a little more coordinated, a little more aware, then this sort of thing wouldn’t happen.

Heroneye’s attention switched to the nearby cats, who appeared to be preparing for a patrol. She watched as they departed with a polite smile. It always brought her a certain comfort to see or take part in border patrols. RiverClan had a penchant for making enemies out of the other Clans. Pushback certainly seems eminent, she thought, the smile fading from her face.

Heroneye turned to Owltalon. “Hopefully things at the borders are... uneventful today,” she said, seemingly half to herself.
@Marigoldwhisper
Old April 27th, 2024, 09:30 AM

Bump Policy: ⭐️ Every other day ⭐️
My Mood: Queenly

Fadedshade
Purrks: N/A
She/her {RiverClan} 19 moons

Calmly padding after Garlicfeather into the marshes, Fadedshade took in a big breath of fresh air. She loves hunting, and was excited to see if she could catch any good prey today. Fadedshade wanted to find a good fish, and take it back to the Clan to prove her hunting worth. She blinked, a little confused as Garlicfeather sped up, but matched his strides with her own. When they reached the river they were supposed to fish at, she listened to Garlicfeather’s grumpy words, then replied with her own. “Okay. I’ll head down that way.” Fadedshade waved her tail downriver, then padded off, keeping the older warrior in her sight. Hunching down in the reeds, she eyed the water carefully. She prayed to the stars that she would do well.
Fadedshade flashed a paw into the water, hopes flashing before her eyes. StarClan let me catch this! hooking her paw back up, a trout splashed onto the water. She gave it a quick bite, ending its struggle. She sat back, happy. Looking into the rippling water again, she spotted two large carp. Flashing a paw again, she missed the first Carp but flung out the second, not very gracefully. She struggled to get her mouth around its spine, the fish thrashing around the bank, then, Fadedshade jumping into the water to try to get it, the fish slipped back to safty into the water. Ugh! she sat back, glaring at the water. No more fish were going to come near her now, she had made to much of a ruckus. I may as well go back to Garlicfeather now. she thought, standing and picking up her trout. On the way back, she heard a small rustle in the fronds. She flattened her body, dropping her fish. A vole scuttled out, without even hearing her leap, it fell to her jaws quickly. Purring, she made her way back to Garlicfeather, the prey stuffed in her jaws.

{+1 trout, + 1 Vole }
Inventory: {2/5, 1 trout, 1 vole}
@Fritter - Garlicfeather @redshiftreign

Last edited by Lucythecat; April 29th, 2024 at 05:54 PM.
Old April 28th, 2024, 03:50 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye nodded stiffly. She knew that Owltalon wouldn’t get angry or anything, but if Heroneye could be just a little more coordinated, a little more aware, then this sort of thing wouldn’t happen.

Heroneye’s attention switched to the nearby cats, who appeared to be preparing for a patrol. She watched as they departed with a polite smile. It always brought her a certain comfort to see or take part in border patrols. RiverClan had a penchant for making enemies out of the other Clans. Pushback certainly seems eminent, she thought, the smile fading from her face.

Heroneye turned to Owltalon. “Hopefully things at the borders are... uneventful today,” she said, seemingly half to herself.
@Marigoldwhisper

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Owltalon smiled. "That's another thing we can agree on!" She settled down into a polite sit before continuing. "Things have been hectic at best and absolutely horrifying at worst, but don't worry, Heron. I think we've got a good amount of spectacular cats like you. We'll hit those clan so hard, they won't even know what hit 'em!"

She gave her friend an encouraging pat on the shoulder, her one eye brightening. She hoped just as much that no one would suddenly be causing a ruckus on any border, even though she and Heroneye were quite a ways away from any nearby borders, the prickle of fear still danced on her spine and lingered as bitterly as Riverclan's growing rivalries with other clans.

"Wanna try again? I'm sure we can find another frog or two," she winked invitingly at the warrior as she made an in vain effort to clean her matted pelt.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old April 29th, 2024, 09:24 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

——————

Pebblesplash

RiverClan Warrior
~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

——————
| @ N/A | REACTIONS ONLY, DO NOT TALK TO HER. |
——————

☘︎ As Pebblesplash, the once graceful and beautiful she-cat, steps back into the familiar territory, a sense of exhaustion grips her. Her breathing is heavy, each inhale a struggle against the weight of her body. A large scar traces a jagged path across her throat, a cruel reminder of the battle she had lost in her previous life. The battle with a fox trap… Just a few moments ago, she had caught a mouse for the newest leader of RiverClan. Blue eyes, once bright with confidence, now hold a weary gaze as she pauses at the camp entrance. Her body is tired, but it's not just physical exhaustion that weighs her down. She enters camp.

——————
(I ask that people do not interact with her until she leaves the leaders den, as I need to get her into the leaders den. Reactions are encouraged, however! Thank you!)
——————
Old April 29th, 2024, 04:33 PM
sheriff wolf

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

EVENINGTHAW,
THE EXECUTIONER
@fritter [garlicfeather] , @Lucythecat [fadedshade]
The sun in all its grand warmth beat down on Eveningthaw's pelt as he followed along Garlicfeather, tail swaying languidly behind him. Well into his prime, he'd never felt better despite his thick fur and the summer heat cast down from the heavens. He parted his jaws slightly to take in the scent of RiverClan territory, a refreshing and welcome smell that never quite got old.

Giving a curt nod to Garlicfeather's command, he dipped his head and headed down the river quite a ways opposite Fadedshade. The river sloped down into a grassy bank, coarse rock-sand under paw, he craned his head over the drink and peered into the shoal, waiting for a fish to dart by.

[eveningthaw rolled a 14 -1: 13. success!]

With summers of practice under his paws, Eveningthaw quickly swatted a rainbow trout, nice and plump out of the water and ended its thrashing with a quick and deft nip to the head, through the skull, then turned back to his fishing.

[eveningthaw rolled a 5 -1: 4. fail!]

Though, swiftness had never been his strong suit. Aiming too high, the fish darted away unharmed and still inches deep in the water. With a frown, he tilted his head and went to try again.

[eveningthaw rolled a 18 -1: 17. success!]

There we go! Back into the swing of it. Another trout, this time brook, was dispatched of and tucked neatly between his paws for safe keeping. Two more goes and he'd call it quits for now.

[eveningthaw rolled a 19 -1: 18. success!]
Another fish struck out of the water. Yet another brook trout added to his collection, glossy scales catching the evening light. If he could get one more, he'd be content, though three wasn't bad by any means.

[eveningthaw rolled a 8 -1: 7. fail!]

His claws skimmed the through the water, glancing the fish with a red line that would likely later be its death. But not enough leverage to heave it from the water, it writhed away and slipped back into the darkness of the rocky pool. Letting out a low breath, he shook his mighty head and collected up his catches.

[+3 trout]

Not bad, he supposed, though it could be better. Whatever. He'd regroup with Garlicfeather and Fadedshade, and if they needed more, he'd oblige. But for now, this would have to do. Narrowly fitting the three plump trout in his jaws, he followed along the river to meet back up with the rest of the patrol, tail flicking in silent greeting.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"You think my job is easy? You try keeping a bunch of Fables from killing each other. How do you think this all works? By being big and being bad."
Old April 29th, 2024, 05:06 PM

Fadedshade
She-cat {RiverClan} Warrior

Fadedshade nodded to Eveningthaw as the Tom padded up. She dropped her trout and vole on the sandy bank and looked expectantly at her two patrol mates. “Shall we head back to camp?” she asked softly.

Her eyes dashed around, her mind wandering. A rustle snapped her out of her random thoughts, and she turned to the brush. A shrew stepped mindlessly out of its burrow, and—
(Rolling… 19/20, success!)
Was caught, cleanly and silently. Fadedshade dropped the dead creature at Garlicfeather’s paws and sat on her haunches, a feeling of pride flowing through her.

(+ 1 shrew)
Inventory: (3/5, 1 trout, 1 vole, 1 shrew)

@Fritter - Garlicfeather @redshiftreign - Eveningthaw
Old April 29th, 2024, 05:51 PM

Fadedshade
She-cat {RiverClan} Warrior

Fadedshade stood and shook out her fur, took a step and let out a pained yowl. Her eyes watered and she looked up at her paw, and blood dripped from her pad. “Owch…” she murmured, collecting her usual quiet air again. The pain shot up her leg, a large sharp stone had dug its way into her pad. Ouch!

@Fritter - Garlicfeather. @redshiftreign - Eveningthaw

Last edited by vellichor; May 1st, 2024 at 03:19 PM.
Old April 30th, 2024, 11:39 AM

Bump Policy: whenever :p

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Territory

@Dolomedes

Drizzlesnow
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks

Drizzlesnow pounced on a water vole, killing it neatly and burying it. She opened her jaws to taste the air for any prey scents only to catch the scent of one of her Clanmates.

´´I know you´re there, Seabreeze,´´ Drizzlesnow sighed, sitting back on her haunches and washing a paw. ´´You´re not as camouflaged as you think you are. The wind is carrying your scent towards me.´´

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector
Old April 30th, 2024, 12:26 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

@Dolomedes

Drizzlesnow
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks

Drizzlesnow pounced on a water vole, killing it neatly and burying it. She opened her jaws to taste the air for any prey scents only to catch the scent of one of her Clanmates.

´´I know you´re there, Seabreeze,´´ Drizzlesnow sighed, sitting back on her haunches and washing a paw. ´´You´re not as camouflaged as you think you are. The wind is carrying your scent towards me.´´

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze found himself falling into a familiar routine of just taking walks through the territory even though he was out in it more often than he wasn’t already. He just needed alone time out of the camp and not with a patrol at times and now was one of those times. He was not quite running but he wasn’t really walking either, rather he was in a type of trot that was in between, through the familiar terrain and not really paying attention to any prey or anything else like that just for a small moment. His mind was blank and it was nice, not worrying about every little thing that could be going wrong, and besides he thinks he more than pulls his weight for prey and probably single pawfully brings in half the camp’s meal. At least, that’s what it felt like at times, cats had a habit of asking him on a patrol and then he found himself falling to ask about going out hunting when he wanted to try and socialize and he should really broaden his recreational activities. Maybe focus on in-camp errands?

Regardless, the lionheart was in no way trying to hide himself, at all. Seabreeze’s pelt stuck out like a poppy flower in the sun in anyplace but on river banks and the beach. Nor was he trying to sneak up nor did he care about his scent placement, he wasn’t hunting. Though sadly, his alone time was cut when he stumbled across a cat that he hasn’t had many personal encounters with, Drizzlesnow. From first impression, they were either projecting with the assumption Seabreeze spent his very limited free time spying on clan mates or they were incredibly paranoid. The latter point he couldn’t really blame them because of his own paranoia but that was from the fear of outsiders not his own clan? The lionheart padded out towards the other warrior with a soft shake of his head, “I don’t know why you were under the impression that I was attempting to sneak up on you? I was on a run.” The tom offered in a confused tone with a tilt of his head. The other feline appeared to be hunting, hmm, Seabreeze kind of wonders why they are out here alone but he wasn’t one to talk.
Old April 30th, 2024, 12:34 PM

Bump Policy: whenever :p

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze found himself falling into a familiar routine of just taking walks through the territory even though he was out in it more often than he wasn’t already. He just needed alone time out of the camp and not with a patrol at times and now was one of those times. He was not quite running but he wasn’t really walking either, rather he was in a type of trot that was in between, through the familiar terrain and not really paying attention to any prey or anything else like that just for a small moment. His mind was blank and it was nice, not worrying about every little thing that could be going wrong, and besides he thinks he more than pulls his weight for prey and probably single pawfully brings in half the camp’s meal. At least, that’s what it felt like at times, cats had a habit of asking him on a patrol and then he found himself falling to ask about going out hunting when he wanted to try and socialize and he should really broaden his recreational activities. Maybe focus on in-camp errands?

Regardless, the lionheart was in no way trying to hide himself, at all. Seabreeze’s pelt stuck out like a poppy flower in the sun in anyplace but on river banks and the beach. Nor was he trying to sneak up nor did he care about his scent placement, he wasn’t hunting. Though sadly, his alone time was cut when he stumbled across a cat that he hasn’t had many personal encounters with, Drizzlesnow. From first impression, they were either projecting with the assumption Seabreeze spent his very limited free time spying on clan mates or they were incredibly paranoid. The latter point he couldn’t really blame them because of his own paranoia but that was from the fear of outsiders not his own clan? The lionheart padded out towards the other warrior with a soft shake of his head, “I don’t know why you were under the impression that I was attempting to sneak up on you? I was on a run.” The tom offered in a confused tone with a tilt of his head. The other feline appeared to be hunting, hmm, Seabreeze kind of wonders why they are out here alone but he wasn’t one to talk.

Drizzlesnow
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks

´´Sorry,´´ She muttered softly. ´´Caught your scent, was all.´´ Drizzlesnow sighed, her tail tip twitching. The water vole would probably be the only piece of prey she´d catch in this area of the territory now that there was fresh RiverClan cat scent.

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector

Last edited by paris; April 30th, 2024 at 12:34 PM.