Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 04:04 PM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 03:46 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Today 03:41 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 03:38 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Today 03:32 PM

Old May 16th, 2017, 09:23 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Abandoned Nest[Private]

Rotting, broken, and hardly liveable, far from the place of twolegs, lies a shack. Perhaps once a nest for twoleg's, now only used for birds to next and grass to grow. A rotting fence hinted a once nice garden, the sweet baby pink of the cottage now a dim greyish, unappealing colour. Shelter to wanderers. Many cats came and went, and the one that stayed had passed, along with his younger companion, many seasons ago. It was obvious from the grave and the mostly clean bones of the significantly smaller frame, that they'd loved each other very much. Now, it was empty, home to many rodents and birds. Well, it was empty.. Until now.
--
Soft, steady footsteps padded through the grass, careful not to rustle the tall stalks. Yellow eyes glinted in the shade, attentive and sharp, claws extending to knead the soft dirt below them. Then they stopped. The whole living creature stopped. Even breathing. Suddenly, in one sudden, sharp burst, he struck the prey he'd been eyeing, killing it in one motion and picking it up.

Grey took a breath, it had been a while since he'd hunted his own food. He was a loner, picked up by twolegs and treated like a kittypet. He hated it, but life was easy. Too easy, it seemed. The monsters brought a kit home, tried making it his "friend". He scoffed, and fled that night. He hadn't eaten the past two days. This was his first meal in what seemed like forever.

The blue-gray tom padded up the steps, curling up to eat his fresh-kill. He got about a fourth of the way through it before he stopped. His ear twitched and his fur began to rise. He wasn't alone. Well, with all the food around, he really wasn't, but this was a different presence. He tasted the air and scowled. Cat. Just one, a tom, he could tell. His fur was rising it completely decimated his slim, sleek frame, he was twice his size.

"Come on!" He hissed loudly, voice rough and low, and tainted in hostility, "I'm no mouse-brain, come out and give me a fair advantage." His yellow eyes flashed and his claws dug into the rotting floorboards of the porch he stood on, back arching as he bared his teeth, looking just about ready to tear whatever moved to shreds.

[ @woly ]

love
characters

Last edited by yummyluc; May 16th, 2017 at 09:25 PM.
Old May 16th, 2017, 09:47 PM
whats up danger?

Default Re: Abandoned Nest[Private]

@alphypoin
He would say he had been wandering awhile now. His calico fur rough from the weathers treatment, no longer soft and plush as if he were still living with his nofurs. His paws ached to settle down for the day, timeless walking and the new pre-greenleaf heat was getting to him. He had saw the roof of the shed from tree lengths away, ears perking in excitment in a place to stay for a bit, until he needed to wander again. When he left his twoleg nest many doubted him because of his size, called him ¨Tiny¨ instead of his real name. It got to the point that he had forgotten his real name, seeing as hes been called this since he could hear, that he just went by Tiny now. Others doubted him, and as a dare seasons ago he was dared to live outside for a few nights.
He never came back.
Why would he come back to a world full of bullying, food pellets, and limited freedom? He wanted to explore the world ! To explore and see it with his own eyes, a sense of adventure. But it wasnt as adventurous as he thought seeing as he had no one by his side. He was still young and could still travel, he wanted to settle down for awhile before traveling again- if he decided to that is- as lie was becoming meaningless. He hadnt spoken to another cat for awhile because of his lack of stability, and lack of friends if wandering. The thought made him a bit sad.
So when a scent of pure aggression of another tom flooded his nose he was a little bit shaken. Upon request he slinked out of the tall grass,tail high in the air and curious eyes staring back at the blue tom despite his angry words. He wasnt one to take aggression seriously in these types of situations, which is why there was no fear scent coming off of him. ¨That was a nice catch, preys coming out more now with the warmer weather.¨ he kept his tone calm, not wanting to edge the other on. He could basically smell the radiating kittypet smell off of him, he knew that scent anywhere from his own life. ¨Im in no means to harm you.¨ He figured he should state that bluntly so possibly the tom would calm down. Though he himself gave no indication hew as aggressive, his claws put away and retaining his fur to normality.
Old May 16th, 2017, 09:57 PM
no u

Lightbulb Re: Abandoned Nest[Private]

[ @woly ]

Grey kept his guard on high, it was always the nice ones that could so easily stab you in the back, though his fur did flatten just the smallest bit, and he wasn't arching his back as much. He scoffed, acting somewhat offended by the opposing tom's words.

"I'm sure you couldn't if you tried, you look no more a threat than this mouse," He growled cruelly, although there was a sense of playfulness in the back of his throat, not too sweet, though. He trained his eyes on the strange tom, eyes narrowed, but he soon found he couldn't look him in the eyes. It was always either to his ears or the space above his nose. Growing irritated with himself, Grey huffed and put his eyes to his catch.

"Whatever, thanks, I guess," The tom growled begrudgingly, flatting his fur and standing straight, though his claws never sheathed and his muscles were obviously tensed, "What's your business here.." He tasted the air, eyes squinting. He'd know that scent anywhere, "Kittypet." He spat the word as if it were venom on his tongue. Grey may smell like one, but he'd never call himself one, not in a million moons. He was a rogue of a loner, no matter what he smelled like, and he'd let this pathetic little kittypet know it, too, if he tried anything.

love
characters
Old May 16th, 2017, 10:12 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphypoin View Post
[ @woly ]

Grey kept his guard on high, it was always the nice ones that could so easily stab you in the back, though his fur did flatten just the smallest bit, and he wasn't arching his back as much. He scoffed, acting somewhat offended by the opposing tom's words.

"I'm sure you couldn't if you tried, you look no more a threat than this mouse," He growled cruelly, although there was a sense of playfulness in the back of his throat, not too sweet, though. He trained his eyes on the strange tom, eyes narrowed, but he soon found he couldn't look him in the eyes. It was always either to his ears or the space above his nose. Growing irritated with himself, Grey huffed and put his eyes to his catch.

"Whatever, thanks, I guess," The tom growled begrudgingly, flatting his fur and standing straight, though his claws never sheathed and his muscles were obviously tensed, "What's your business here.." He tasted the air, eyes squinting. He'd know that scent anywhere, "Kittypet." He spat the word as if it were venom on his tongue. Grey may smell like one, but he'd never call himself one, not in a million moons. He was a rogue of a loner, no matter what he smelled like, and he'd let this pathetic little kittypet know it, too, if he tried anything.
At the insult to his size he sized, but bit his tongue. He was used to it at this point, but that didnt mean it still didnt hurt. He noticed that tom avoid his gaze, perhaps it was nervousness?Unease? Whatever it was it left a small chill run up the smaller cats spine, a small boost to his ego. He remained calm though,someone had to to prevent this leading to a physical fight. ¨Your nose must be in a twist because I havent been a kittypet for a few seasons now, I think you might be smelling yourself.¨ his voice was cool, though still no signs of aggression. ¨I saw shelter near here and I thought I could settle down for a bit, but if youd prefer me to leave Ill just leave you be.¨ he was in no mood for a fight, but he wasnt going to let another shelter slip out of his paws just yet.
Old May 16th, 2017, 10:28 PM
no u

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
At the insult to his size he sized but bit his tongue. He was used to it at this point, but that didn't mean it still didn't hurt. He noticed that tom avoid his gaze, perhaps it was nervousness?Unease? Whatever it was it left a small chill run up the smaller cats spine, a small boost to his ego. He remained calm though, someone had to prevent this leading to a physical fight. ¨Your nose must be in a twist because I haven't been a kittypet for a few seasons now, I think you might be smelling yourself.¨ his voice was cool, though still no signs of aggression. ¨I saw shelter near here and I thought I could settle down for a bit, but if you'd prefer me to leave I'll just leave you be.¨ he was in no mood for a fight, but he wasn't going to let another shelter slip out of his paws just yet.
It took everything Grey had not to hiss or growl at the obviously a tad more arrogant tom. He simply shut his eyes and took a deep breath, letting it out slow. He glowered at the tom before him, though his eyes landed on the space above the tom's nose.

"Listen, you pathetic little loner, I am not a kittypet. I could rip you to shreds just for assuming that." His tone was sharp and firm, though the words were harsh, it was obvious through the tone of his voice that he didn't really mean the words he spoke, "I don't care if you stay here or not, just keep your distance." And with that, he picked up his partially eaten meal and turned to leave through the door.

The inside of the house was much worse than the outside, crumbling wooden beams and metal littered the inside, leaving a small passageway from the door, barely enough for even Grey's slender frame to slip through, and to an open space. The light of the late sun filtered in nicely to a clearing that could be used as a living space. A small clear way where the floorboards would hold, and about half the steps were left unscathed and clear enough to put makeshift beds on.

Enough space to keep that brat of a kit at a safe distance.. Grey growled in his head, climbing up the first few steps to enjoy the rest of his meal, which had gone cold from being ignored in the encounter outside. While he ate, Grey thought of his words. Did he really want the tom to leave? Well, of course, he did. Fewer friends meant less trouble if he messed up, and more food and space for himself. But he second-guessed himself, like he always did, yellow eyes flickering between the two thoughts. Grey was so lonely, but he didn't want the trouble of having to get along with another cat, let alone one that called him a kittypet, despite his appearance contradicting the very definition of what it was.

love
characters
Old May 16th, 2017, 10:38 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
It took everything Grey had not to hiss or growl at the obviously a tad more arrogant tom. He simply shut his eyes and took a deep breath, letting it out slow. He glowered at the tom before him, though his eyes landed on the space above the tom's nose.

"Listen, you pathetic little loner, I am not a kittypet. I could rip you to shreds just for assuming that." His tone was sharp and firm, though the words were harsh, it was obvious through the tone of his voice that he didn't really mean the words he spoke, "I don't care if you stay here or not, just keep your distance." And with that, he picked up his partially eaten meal and turned to leave through the door.

The inside of the house was much worse than the outside, crumbling wooden beams and metal littered the inside, leaving a small passageway from the door, barely enough for even Grey's slender frame to slip through, and to an open space. The light of the late sun filtered in nicely to a clearing that could be used as a living space. A small clear way where the floorboards would hold, and about half the steps were left unscathed and clear enough to put makeshift beds on.

Enough space to keep that brat of a kit at a safe distance.. Grey growled in his head, climbing up the first few steps to enjoy the rest of his meal, which had gone cold from being ignored in the encounter outside. While he ate, Grey thought of his words. Did he really want the tom to leave? Well, of course, he did. Fewer friends meant less trouble if he messed up, and more food and space for himself. But he second-guessed himself, like he always did, yellow eyes flickering between the two thoughts. Grey was so lonely, but he didn't want the trouble of having to get along with another cat, let alone one that called him a kittypet, despite his appearance contradicting the very definition of what it was.
He didnt have to leave?
That was a bit of a shock, seeing as the tom seemed to despise him already. Though he was patient,nor did he really care. He waited a bit for the tom to go settle himself in the abandoned shed, waiting a moment to give him space. He seems like a piece of work..no biggie I guess. Better then no one. He would try to keep positive, seeing as he planned to stay here for awhile hed have to handle the other cats exsistance accordingly. He didnt even catch the other cats name. After waiting a bit he followed him inside the shed, not caring or giving a rat tooth about ¨Space¨ for that matter. He was persistence, and he was determined to see the tom a little bit nicer, even if that took awhile. He slipped into the narrow entrance easily, seeing as he wasnt dubbed Tiny for no reason. Green eyes wandered around the den, pieces of wood,metal, glass littered the floor and he watched his step. He made his way past Grey silently, giving a small glance at him before jumping on a near by windowsil of the place, letting his tail hang along side of him dangling. He stared outside, the breeze easily coming through seeing as most of the windows were broke in this place. ¨My names Tiny.¨ he mewed abrupty, which prompted for the other cat to share his name. He figured if they were going to stay in the same place, they might aswel get to know one another.
Old May 16th, 2017, 10:53 PM
no u

Quote:
He didn't have to leave?
That was a bit of a shock, seeing as the tom seemed to despise him already. Though he was patient, nor did he really care. He waited a bit for the tom to go settle himself in the abandoned shed, waiting a moment to give him space. He seems like a piece of work..no biggie, I guess. Better than no one. He would try to keep positive, seeing as he planned to stay here for a while he'd have to handle the other cat's existence accordingly. He didn't even catch the other cat's name. After waiting a bit he followed him inside the shed, not caring or giving a rat tooth about ¨space¨ for that matter. He was persistent, and he was determined to see the tom a little bit nicer, even if that took awhile. He slipped into the narrow entrance easily, seeing as he wasn't dubbed Tiny for nothing. Green eyes wandered around the den, pieces of wood, metal, glass littered the floor and he watched his step. He made his way past Grey silently, giving a small glance at him before jumping on a near by windowsill of the place, letting his tail hang along side of him dangling. He stared outside, the breeze easily coming through seeing as most of the windows were broke in this place. ¨My name's Tiny.¨ He mewed abruptly, which prompted for the other cat to share his name. He figured if they were going to stay in the same place, they might as well get to know one another.
Grey had finished eating by the time the tom had went inside after him, which he'd sort of expected to happen. He'd simply been getting the bits of food from between his teeth and resting before the other came in. It was silent for a moment, which Grey sort of enjoyed, although it did feel a tad bit awkward. Then the tom spoke and Grey almost jumped. Almost. The words so abrupt and sudden, it took him a moment to gather himself before he processed the words.

Tiny.. huh, I guess that makes sense.. Grey analyzed, remembering what he had said outside, he sort of winced as he remembered the glint in Tiny's eye when he'd said the first insult, then the second. He hadn't meant for them to be that way, but anything can be taken differently depending on how the receiver thinks.

Grey narrowed his eyes, staring at the back of the tom's-- Tiny's --head for a moment before flatly replying with his own name. They may as well get used to each other's names if they were going to be sharing a den together.

"Grey."

love
characters
Old May 16th, 2017, 11:07 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Grey had finished eating by the time the tom had went inside after him, which he'd sort of expected to happen. He'd simply been getting the bits of food from between his teeth and resting before the other came in. It was silent for a moment, which Grey sort of enjoyed, although it did feel a tad bit awkward. Then the tom spoke and Grey almost jumped. Almost. The words so abrupt and sudden, it took him a moment to gather himself before he processed the words.

Tiny.. huh, I guess that makes sense.. Grey analyzed, remembering what he had said outside, he sort of winced as he remembered the glint in Tiny's eye when he'd said the first insult, then the second. He hadn't meant for them to be that way, but anything can be taken differently depending on how the receiver thinks.

Grey narrowed his eyes, staring at the back of the tom's-- Tiny's --head for a moment before flatly replying with his own name. They may as well get used to each other's names if they were going to be sharing a den together.

"Grey."
He was expecting Grey to yell at him when he followed him inside, mainly because he made it clear he wanted space but ¨space¨ wasnt really in Tinys vocabulary. He liked company and was rather a social cat, liking to be in another presence when they were around constantly. He was also one for physical comfort but in no way means was he expecting that from Grey, nor since they had just met eachother. He turned his head to face the other, the scent of prey filling his nose immediately. He couldnt remember that last time he had eaten and perhaps he would go hunt before it got dark. Unlike Grey, he wouldnt resort to name calling or insults. Though he tried to not take the toms words to heart, seeing as hes been called those countless times. ¨Nice name,¨ he gave a small smile, attempting to make up for their hostile beginning. ¨How long have you been on your own?¨ he was attempting to get to know the other, friendly small talk conversation. He didnt know how much hed get seeing how closed off the other cat was, but he was smart enough to know the hostility was all a front.
Old May 16th, 2017, 11:27 PM
no u

Quote:
He was expecting Grey to yell at him when he followed him inside, mainly because he made it clear he wanted space but ¨space¨ wasn't really in Tiny's vocabulary. He liked company and was rather a social cat, liking to be in another presence when they were around constantly. He was also one for physical comfort but in no way was he expecting that from Grey, not since they had just met each other. He turned his head to face the other, the scent of prey filling his nose immediately. He couldn't remember that last time he had eaten and perhaps he would go hunt before it got dark. Unlike Grey, he wouldn't resort to name calling or insults. Though he tried to not take the tom's words to heart, seeing as he'd been called those countless times. ¨Nice name.¨ He gave a small smile, attempting to make up for their hostile beginning. ¨How long have you been on your own?¨ He was attempting to get to know the other, friendly small talk conversation. He didn't know how much he'd get seeing how closed off the other cat was, but he was smart enough to know the hostility was all a front.
Grey let a huff of air out through his nose, something of a chuckle but not really. He bit back a shy smile. He wasn't really one for compliments, but he took it anyways with slightly kinder eyes. The next question he knew the answer to, only he didn't want to say it. It was an insult to his pride. He didn't particularly trust this cat, but he was beginning to think he really wasn't going to be a threat, and Grey rarely ever thought that, as his instincts were pretty well aligned.

Flaming yellow optics met with cool green orbs for first real time since they met, and a lightning bolt shot through Grey so fast his breath hitched silently, and he shook his head before looking away. He couldn't tell if he'd liked the shock or not, but it definitely wasn't bad. He growled at himself in his head before he finally said something.

"Two days." There, plain and simple. Grey wasn't looking for a reward, he wasn't even trying to act tough. In fact, the way he answered sounded rather sheepish, embarrassed even. Well, for his mostly flat tone of voice it did, to a normal cat it would sound rather plain.

Not bothering to say anything else, the grey-blue cat rolled over with a yawn. He could barely remember the last time he slept. It was cold, and he'd have appreciated some sort of cushioning and warmth, but he would deal with a good solid stair and his own body heat, because no way was he willing to go out and gather bedding, nor was he willing to ask Tiny for warmth. Too much pride, and the attitude he'd shown the other tom so far? It would only contradict it, and he wasn't ready to let this cat in. Not yet, at least.

love
characters
Old May 16th, 2017, 11:41 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Grey let a huff of air out through his nose, something of a chuckle but not really. He bit back a shy smile. He wasn't really one for compliments, but he took it anyways with slightly kinder eyes. The next question he knew the answer to, only he didn't want to say it. It was an insult to his pride. He didn't particularly trust this cat, but he was beginning to think he really wasn't going to be a threat, and Grey rarely ever thought that, as his instincts were pretty well aligned.

Flaming yellow optics met with cool green orbs for first real time since they met, and a lightning bolt shot through Grey so fast his breath hitched silently, and he shook his head before looking away. He couldn't tell if he'd liked the shock or not, but it definitely wasn't bad. He growled at himself in his head before he finally said something.

"Two days." There, plain and simple. Grey wasn't looking for a reward, he wasn't even trying to act tough. In fact, the way he answered sounded rather sheepish, embarrassed even. Well, for his mostly flat tone of voice it did, to a normal cat it would sound rather plain.

Not bothering to say anything else, the grey-blue cat rolled over with a yawn. He could barely remember the last time he slept. It was cold, and he'd have appreciated some sort of cushioning and warmth, but he would deal with a good solid stair and his own body heat, because no way was he willing to go out and gather bedding, nor was he willing to ask Tiny for warmth. Too much pride, and the attitude he'd shown the other tom so far? It would only contradict it, and he wasn't ready to let this cat in. Not yet, at least.
¨Hm.¨
The answer was plain and simple, not much to really start a conversation with. He could tell the mention of his past bothered him so he didnt really push his limits seeing as he only just met Grey. Hed tell him on his own time, and he didnt mind that. He noticed for the first time yellow met green in a soft gaze which left Tiny with a sort of after shock in his gut. Nothing bad, but new. It was the first time he had properly given him his attention since meeting him, seeing as he liked to avoid his gaze. If the other wasn't going to prompt for conversation then he would,¨I dont know how long I've been out here alone, seasons perhaps of just wandering. Been called Tiny so often I forgot my own name.¨ which was true, he truly didnt know his real name his mother had given him. Not that it really mattered anyway, he was labeled as ¨tiny¨ for his size and lived with that as his own name. You could see his name as an insult to himself or not, depending how you looked at it. His paws ached with wandering and walking and was glad that Grey had allowed him to stay.(He would have stayed anyway, but the permission was a nice factor).