Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:29 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:18 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 05:03 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:01 AM

Old May 7th, 2024, 10:17 PM
eternally tired

Default long lost haters [p]

➵ wildshore ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @Puddle~

it had been a bit since wildshore and escaped the tight grasp of the elder two-leg, but she had to admit that- even without the free food, she definitely did miss the wilderness. for all the crap she gave it, she truly did adore it. something about the atmosphere and wildlife made her tingle.. probably due to the thought of all the thrifting opportunities. it took all her might since she left not to thrift the entire starclandammed forest, but she held her composure. such a petite little gal like her could only carry so much after all!

today was another day filled with wandering, the previous day she had finally made it out of the nasty two-leg place thank the afterlives. she couldn't even count the number of times that sly, crusty, good for nothing, deadbeat dad toms had tried to get her attention. she didn't know how most molly's operated in the two-leg place, but wildshore had standards. standards that would likely never be met by anyone ever, but standards nonetheless. as she walked around though, she smelled for the first time in moons, something.. familiar. something she had learned in her wanderings is that letting her curiosity get the best of her was NOT. THE. MOVE. after a close call with a skunk as well as a pretty angry possum, she stopped talking chances. [not like it was her fault the possum kits looked so collectable...]

but this time, she felt almost like it was beckoning her to follow closer. and that, she did. as she padded closer and closer to the familiar scent, the clouds in her mind faded more and more, until finally she came face to face with a familiar she-cat. "oh. m. gosh."
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; May 7th, 2024 at 10:30 PM.
Old May 7th, 2024, 10:45 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: long lost haters [p]

@marshy

Slinking through the trees with her head hanging low, Starling scanned the clearing ahead. There wasn't any sign of easily accessible food. Her stomach rumbled of hunger. She'd never learned to hunt properly; any attempt at catching prey resulted in her tripping over her own paws and scaring away all potential meals in a ten fox-length radius. For moons she'd been surviving off scraps of food that twolegs had left out for her or stealing morsels here and there when twolegs left their outdoor meals unattended. But lately it seemed as though the universe were against her, as she hadn't had a properly fulfilling meal in several days. Where was a self-respecting she-cat supposed to get anything to eat around here?

Mumbling angrily to herself, she failed to notice another feline approaching until she was mewling right in her face. With a yelp, Starling stumbled backward and kicked up some dirt and leaves toward her adversary. Or at least, who she thought was an adversary. Upon closer inspection, she realized that the face staring back at her was a friendly one. "Wildpaw?! Mollypop, what are you doing here?" She let out a massive sigh of relief as she recognized her long lost sister--partly due to the fact that she'd been missing someone to talk dirt with, and partly because she hoped her sister might be better at obtaining a suitable meal than she was.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 8th, 2024, 09:29 AM
eternally tired

➵ wildshore ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @Puddle~

wildshore almost couldn't believe her eyes, it was magpiepaw!! to be honest, she hadn't had the most hope that she would ever see the she-cat again, but this was totes a welcome surprise! ever since she had disappeared, wildshore wasn't able to find another cat that could match her levels of popularity except for dawnbestie, and dawnbestie had her mollyboss activities to deal with and sadly couldn't spend every hour of every day with wildshore. "magpiepaw??? bestie.. what are YOU doing here?? what happened to you?? i thought you died!! or even worse- ran off with some good for nothing tomcat that wasn't good enough for you!! i'm TOTES so happy to see you!!!" wildshore quickly bounced over to give a nose tap to greet her long lost sister, though she quickly gained her composure afterwards. she couldn't be caught being too affectionate, that was sooooo not in nowadays. "oh, and its wildshore now by the now. dawnbestie upgraded me and i become one of her elite besties! but like.. what happened??? i've was having to thrift and give the crusty shadowclan cats dirty looks all by myself for moons!"
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; May 8th, 2024 at 09:30 AM.
Old May 8th, 2024, 04:13 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@marshy

Starling broke out into a smile and perked up her tail as she confirmed that this strange cat was indeed her sister. "It's Starling now," she said, conceitedly. She'd chosen the new name simply because she thought it sounded prettier than Magpie--perfect for such a pretty cat like herself. "I'm here because I'm looking for something to eat. That twolegplace has let me down too many times in the past week, so I'm simply moving on."

Starling tilted her head lightly as her sister mentioned her new name. It wasn't quite as elegant or pompous as she expected for a cat as popular as her sister, but at least she'd made it to warrior status at all. "Wildshore now, huh? Congrats mollypop! You totally deserve it. Honestly, you should be like deputy or something for sure. Everyone knew you were one of the most glamorous and popular mollies in ShadowClan. They could all use a little more glam and beauty in their lives. And hot goss too, of course." She'd nearly died of starvation out here on her own. Both in terms of actual hunger and the painfully boring absence of drama in her loner life. "Okay but what are you doing out here? Clearly you lasted longer in the clan than I did, so what happened to you?"

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old Yesterday, 10:51 PM
eternally tired

➵ wildshore ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @Puddle~

starling? riight.... "that is totes .. umm .. an era defining moment!! totes happy for you gorge." wildshore wasn't quite sure how she felt about the name change, mostly because it was much better than her disaster of a name change way back when. honestly, how do you go from a name as pristine as pure to wild?? it worked out though, wildshore was totally glam.

"ugh yea i get you, the twoleg place has nothing tasty unless you infiltrate the two-leg dens. everything else is old and gross, being picked on by the damn alley cats." in her time away from the clans, wildshore had picked up on the new trendy language of the twolegplace, including the term 'alley cat'. it sounded derogatory, so wildshore obviously loved it.

"oh m gosh thanks bestie!! you already know dawnbestie just adores me, so of course she had to give me such a pretty name." she exclaimed. "ugh, i already talked to dawnbestie about that deputy nonesense. i totes thought i would make an amazing deputy too, which i would but like.. i do NOT want to spend my golden years chasing around the crusty ass cats of shadowclan, you feel? they haven't gotten any better since you've been gone, trust me. i was still popular as ever though, so that hot goss definitely made it to many ears."

when the question came up about wildshores whereabouts, she sighed. jeez, having to think about being stuck in that boring ass den for months was such a bore. "ughhh it's such a dumb story. basically, i was minding my own business in shadowclan a bunch of moons back, and these rancid twolegs went and kidnapped me!! they threw me in one of their prison dens, and then one of their elders took me and held me hostage in her own den. that place was absolutely hideous too, i was so happy when the old hag fell and the floor and stopped moving a bit ago, gave me a chance to escape that horror zone."

stopping to actually take in starling, she noticed that the shecat seemed weirdly thin. hmm, that was concerning. "mollypop.. i get being skinny but like.. i think i can see your ribs. when you were in the twoleg place were you like.. eating anything??" a slight look of disgust and concern came over wildshore's face as she spoke. she was a spokescat for skinny goals but.. not so skinny that you looked completely starved.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; Yesterday at 10:53 PM.