Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM

Old March 28th, 2024, 09:02 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Amused

Default Sweet beginnings but such a bitter ending

(Backstory for Honeylemon and Nettle!!!! No roleplaying pls!!)

Honey by rust`rock

Honey was a loner kit, a small, scrappy thing with a mop of light yellow orange fur and a fierce determination in her cerulean eyes. She and her baby sister Nettle had been on their own for days, ever since their adventurous father had gone out to hunt and never returned.

Honey had always been a bit of a loner, content to spend her days exploring the forest and avoiding the other cats in the area. But since her father's disappearance, she had found herself alone with Nettle, and the responsibility of taking care of her sister had brought them closer together.

As they wandered through the forest, Honey's thoughts were consumed by the memory of her father's last words to her. "Be careful, Honey," he had said, his voice tight with worry. "The red yew berries are in season. I'll be back soon, but until then, stay away from them."

Honey had promised her father that she would be careful, but as she and Nettle made their way through the forest, she couldn't help but feel drawn to the bright, shiny red berries that hung from the bushes like ornaments. She had always been curious about the berries, and the way they seemed to glow in the sunlight had always fascinated her.

As they walked, Honey's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of rustling in the bushes. She spun around, her ears perked up and her tail twitching, ready to defend herself and Nettle if necessary. But as she saw a small, furry creature darting through the underbrush, she relaxed, realizing that it was just a young squirrel, not a predator.

Still, she kept a close eye on the squirrel as it scampered up a nearby bush, its bushy tail flicking back and forth as it went. As she watched, the squirrel reached out a paw and plucked a red yew berry from the branch, its eyes lighting up with excitement.

Honey felt a pang of longing in her chest. She had always wanted to try one of the red yew berries, to see what they tasted like and why they were so highly prized by the squirrels. But she knew that her father had forbidden it, and she had promised to be careful.

As she and Nettle continued on their way, Honey couldn't shake the feeling that she was being watched. She glanced around, her senses heightened, but she saw nothing but the usual forest creatures scurrying about their business.

Still, the feeling persisted, and as they approached the edge of the forest, Honey caught a glimpse of something moving in the underbrush. She froze, her heart pounding in her chest, as a figure stepped out of the shadows.

It was a young feline, tall and lean, with a mischievous glint in his eye. Honey recognized him as one of the cats from the forest of death (Dark forest), but she had never spoken to him before.

"Hey there, little one," he said, his voice low and smooth. "What are you doing out here all alone?"

Honey hesitated, unsure of what to say. But as she looked into the tom's eyes, she saw something there that made her trust him.

"I'm looking for my father," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "He went out to hunt and never came back."

The tom's expression softened, and he nodded sympathetically. "I know where he is," he said. "He's been taken by the no-furs, after…they're dangerous, you know. But I can show you where he is, if you promise to be careful."

Honey felt a surge of hope and fear mixed together. She knew that she shouldn't go near the twolegs, but she also knew that she had to find her father. She looked at Nettle, who was still sleeping peacefully in her side, and knew that she had to take the risk.

"Okay," she said as her tail flicked behind her.
Honey Lemon - Collector, Agatha Kitty [active]
Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!!

Last edited by FruitBatz; March 28th, 2024 at 09:07 PM.