Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Bewitched,,?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 12:49 PM
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:39 PM
What type of music do you...
Last post by hades.
Today 12:38 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM

Old April 10th, 2024, 07:37 PM
lalala ♩♪ ♬♩♪♩

Bump Policy: anytime <3
My Mood: Adorable
Default a maple tree and a basil leaf [p]

⚝ basilwisp ⚝
he/him || shadowclan || straight

@Starphobia

[since there were two appliances for the mate, i'll post a starter for both of them to respond to and after about 3-4 roleplay posts i'll choose which one would suit basil best]

Pacing along the ShadowClan-ThunderClan border, the grey tom's ears were pricked for any signs of enemies. No one dares cross the border when I'm guarding it, he thought proudly to himself. The bushes rustled. Basil turned to the border. No one. But there was a scent in the air... A fresh, ThunderClan scent, one that wasn't part of the border markers. 'Who's there?' he called suspiciously. Intruder..?

avatar is marnie from official pokemon ✿ signature basilwisp pixel made by me
|| little art shop ||
|| basilwisp love plot finder ||

Last edited by ramen; April 12th, 2024 at 06:17 AM.
Old April 10th, 2024, 08:06 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: a maple tree and a basil leaf [p]

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
Dilute calico she-cat with a single red eye due to infection and the other eye being blue.
She/Her | 27 Moons | !!!
Purrks:
Silver Tongue | Mind Reader

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mapledawn usually enjoyed going out for a walk around ThunderClan territory, and today was no exception. But today, she wanted to secretly "patrol" the ThunderClan-ShadowClan border just in case of any suspicion from the enemy Clan. Each step she took was more gentle and careful than her usual gentle yet fast-paced walk. After all, she had to stay silent in order to not be discovered by ShadowClan cats. The interaction would not be very nice.

Suddenly, she caught the scent of a cat. A ShadowClan cat. Mapledawn lay low to the ground, her paws tucked neatly under her chest, ears and eyes alert. Sneaking through bushes, she finally caught sight of the ShadowClan cat. A greay-furred tom. In an attempt to get a closer look at the ShadowClan cat, mostly to make sure he wasn't doing anything suspicious near the border, Mapledawn crawled closer, only to disturb the bush, making a noise that the tom obviously heard, from his sudden head turn and a gaze full of suspicion.

"Who's there?"

Mapledawn held her breath, and thought of hundreds of plans to escape this situation. She shook her head. No. She must stay, and fight if she must. That's what a ThunderClan cat would do. Backing away from a ShadowClan cat is definitely not what they would do. After a while of hesitation, Mapledawn pushed herself from the bushes, standing defensively, still in ThunderClan territory, and shot the strange tom a glare.

"Don't you even think about doing anything. We know what you ShadowClan cats are up to." Mapledawn hissed, her tail lashing dangerously.

{ @ramen }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 10th, 2024, 09:24 PM
lalala ♩♪ ♬♩♪♩

⚝ basilwisp ⚝

@Starphobia

'What we're up to?' the tom replied, shocked. 'Everyone knows that ThunderClan's the one being aggressive, secretive and evil.' Who was this she-cat, thinking that ShadowClan, the best clan in the forest, was suspicious, sinister and corrupted? And the warrior was even about to trespass on ShadowClan land! Unsheathing his claws, Basil glared across the border.

'Stay on your own side, ThunderClan fox-heart!' he growled. No one would dare cross the border with Basil guarding it! Ears pinned, tail lashing, and fur bristling, he stared coldly at the sleek ThunderClan she-cat. He would fight to defend ShadowClan if he had to.

|| little art shop ||

Old April 11th, 2024, 07:57 AM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
Dilute calico she-cat with a single red eye due to infection and the other eye being blue.
She/Her | 27 Moons | Oh no you don't, ShadowClan cat!
Purrks:

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mapledawn let out a hiss, unsheathing her own claws. What ShadowClan cat in their right mind dare threaten a ThunderClan cat?

"We're the aggressive and evil one? You ShadowClan cats tried to steal our herbs, killed our cats! Do you think we'll ever forget what you did to poor Goldenheart?" She growled, growing more aggressive. Who was this cat and what was on about? Obviously ShadowClan was in the wrong. ThunderClan was only protecting themselves. "I'm not scared to fight you, come any closer and I'll claw your eyes out!"

{ @ramen }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 12th, 2024, 02:09 AM
lalala ♩♪ ♬♩♪♩

⚝ basilwisp ⚝

@Starphobia

Now the she-cat was becoming even more irritating. A tiny sliver of doubt crept into Basil's mind. She was correct about some things, like the herb stealing and murdering ShadowClan had done. But he pushed the disloyal thoughts away, angry at himself for thinking that an arrogant ThunderClanner could be right about things. 'I'm not scared either!' he growled in response. He tensed, crouching lower to the ground as his tail lashed aggressively.

Defending ShadowClan with his life was always Basil's job, and nothing could change that fact.

|| little art shop ||

Old April 12th, 2024, 07:31 AM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
She/Her | 27 Moons | Oh no you don't, ShadowClan cat!
Purrks:

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mapledawn hesitated for a heartbeat. Were they really about to fight? Mapledawn did not really like starting fights, whether it was with a cat from an enemy Clan or not. She avoided conflict unless it was absolutely neccessary, and this was no exception.

No, I have to protect my Clan. If this stubborn tom decides to attack me, I'll attack back. That's how things work in ThunderClan. Mapledawn drew in a deep breath, almost ready to fight. But they couldn't. They were both on their own territory, and there was no reason to start any fights. But Mapledawn couldn't show any signs of weakness. She had to do something about it. She stepped closer to the border, hissing.

"Is there a reason you were so close to the border?" Mapledawn growled, eyes turning into vertical slits. "You wouldn't want to go back to ShadowClan with a fresh scar, would you? So I recommend you leave now."

{ @ramen }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 13th, 2024, 01:55 AM
lalala ♩♪ ♬♩♪♩

⚝ basilwisp ⚝

@Starphobia

Wow. This she-cat was really determined to defend their clan. Just like me, he thought suddenly. He tensed, unexpectedly reluctant to attack the opponent. No one's crossed a border or anything. As the she-cat growled at him, he ignored the temptation to snap right back. No reason to start fights over nothing, Basil's mother used to tell him. But he didn't want to show weakness either...

Suddenly tired of arguing, he mewed warily, 'Since no one's done anything wrong, can't we just stop being aggressive to each other? After all, there's no point in fighting.' Unsure of what the ThunderClanner would respond, he added, 'I'm heading back to my camp. Don't cross the border once I've gone.'

Basil would let this go, just this once. Never again, I hope. It's just that I'm tired. Right..?

|| little art shop ||

Last edited by ramen; April 13th, 2024 at 01:55 AM.
Old April 13th, 2024, 10:40 AM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
She/Her | 27 Moons | Calm
Purrks:

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mapledawn let out a breath, standing back up from her low crouching position and lkaying her fur flat, her ears perked up like usual. She flicked her tail on the ground. ShadowClan backing down? It was surprising, but then again, she would have done the same if things got any worse.

"Right," She murmured, averting her gaze from the ShadowClan tom, ready to turn back and continue her walk, away from ShadowClan border. "But if I see you ever cross that border, I won't let you live." She let out a small, challenging smile.

{ @ramen }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 13th, 2024, 07:39 PM
lalala ♩♪ ♬♩♪♩

⚝ basilwisp ⚝

@Starphobia

[ timeskip to the next time they meet <3 ]

Walking along the border, he was extremely careful not to cross it. ShadowClan was already enemies with ThunderClan; there was no need to worsen the situation. The encounter with the ThunderClan she-cat from yesterday flashed into his mind. Suddenly Basil pricked his ears. There was a rustling along the border. Sniff. A sort of familliar scent... It's probably nothing, he told himself.

Continuing on marking the border, the rustling began once more. 'All right, who's there?' Basil called, irritated. I hope it's not another intruder.

|| little art shop ||
Old April 13th, 2024, 10:33 PM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
She/Her | 27 Moons | You again?
Purrks:

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mapledawn had been secretly snooping around the border she'd met that ShadowClan cat, just in case, better safe than sorry. Suddenly, she stopped in her tracks. She recognised that scent.

"It's me," Mapledawn revealed herself from the bushes, with a much less aggressive tone than she had the first time they'd met. "I'm just trying to avoid conflict, don't even try to start anything." She narrowed her eyes, looking the tom up and down. She finally took in the cat's features. Long, fluffy and well-groomed fur, and leaf-green eyes. Though grey cats were fairly common, she had never seen a grey cat so... Unique.

{ @ramen }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!