Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a little bird told me......
by Mica
Last post by Dark
Today 12:37 PM
vice versa, vise versus...
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 12:36 PM
[ CLOSED ] A Very...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:36 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by squidz
Today 12:33 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 12:33 PM

Old March 23rd, 2024, 07:29 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: A Trip Through the Territory [ShC]

Smolderingpaw cared little for this place. Sure, he should know that hunting here is a no-go; he could respect that. But he had no connection to this place. Just like he had nl connection to RiverClan. The doppelganger looked around and kept his maw shut, not caring enough to ask any specific questions about this area - unlike the other one. Maybe the next place would be more interesting.

[ @SuspiciousMindz ]

Old March 24th, 2024, 11:38 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

It seemed that the rest of the group stayed back, including the kitten that wanted to ride on his back. Oh well. He had other things to worry about and two apprentices that actually wanted to complete their training.

Midnightpaw's question made him think for a moment, but he shook his head. "You can gather herbs here, there's no issues with that. Thanks to the rich soil, it's a great place to collect from," Hawkbite hopped that answer the younger cats question before he'd move on to the next location.

Quietly, he led them away from the Moonlit Grove and towards the next closest destination. As he led both apprentices along, he brought them to the Mourning Ruins. The burnt shelter lingered despite the harsh conditions it'd been put through.

"What do you think best fits this part of the territory?" Hawkbite inquired, pausing before the beat down shelter. He turned to look at the two of them, curious for their answers.

@Omari - Midnightpaw | @Estelle - Smolderingpaw

Territory
Mourning Ruins
Sunkissed Creek
Shadow's Break
Icy Heartlands
Croaking Swamp
Herondive Hollow
Whispering Wetlands
Saltmeadow Marsh
Moonlit Grove

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 6th, 2024, 01:56 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
64/100

Ah, so gathering herbs here is no problem.. Nice to know. Midnightpaw decided not to say anything in response, but she did nod her head to signify that she had listened and hadn’t ignored his answer. So, when he began to lead them elsewhere, she followed quickly in suit.

Midnightpaw’s green eyes scanned over the damaged structure before them upon arrival, resisting the urge to woah at the sight of it. Too childish of a response, there was no need for such reactions. When she heard his question, she lifted her nose up to the air to catch the scent of anything nearby. She could catch the faint scents of prey off in the distance–although it wasn’t incredibly strong, it seems that prey could be found here for sure. “Hunting, maybe. But it doesn’t smell like prey is very plentiful here..”

[ @SuspiciousMindz @Estelle sorry friends! Forgot to reply to this! Just mentioning both of you so that you know that i’ve finally replied haha ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old April 7th, 2024, 04:52 PM
Still staring nervously

Smolderingpaw looked around sceptically, marking the piece of territory and the paths leading to it deep within his mind, though, the burnt structure caught his eye.
"What's that for?"
The older apprentice asked, hardly holding back the confusion and judgement in his voice as he observed the structure. It hardly seemed to be anything useful. And who called this place Mourning Ruins, anyway?

[ @SuspiciousMindz @Omari ]

Old April 9th, 2024, 10:47 AM
Just A Fossil

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander

"Correct, some hunting can be done here. It's gotten better over time as the greenery comes back. This place is a great area to run to for shelter if ever needed. It used to be occupied until a fire swept through the area long ago, when Icestar was leader. It's since been named the Mourning Ruins to honor those who died in that fire," Hawkbite went over a brief history of the area. He wasn't around for Icestar, so he was merely going off the rumors and knowledge of cats before him.

With a gentle sigh, Hawkbite moved along to the next area. It was a nicer area, although it drew them closer to ThunderClan. They approached the sound of running water and sunlit rocks. The prettiest part of their territory if he said so himself. "And this is Sunkissed Creek. The part of the territory we won in battle against ThunderClan. We do have to be careful here as the predators are drawn to this area, but the hunting is generally good," Hawkbite spoke, coming to the edge of the creek and crouching down.

After a few laps of water, he licked his lips and glanced around. This was more for the apprentices to take in the scenery. "This is also a nice place to relax -- if you can -- because the rocks here are warmed by the sunlight. Warm rocks lead to the presence of snakes and lizards though. Lizards are great to hunt but be wary of some snakes. There are harmless ones, but there are more dangerous ones too," Hawkbite would warn, gesturing to the certain hiding spots in the rocks as they started to walk again.

Territory
Mourning Ruins
Sunkissed Creek
Shadow's Break
Icy Heartlands
Croaking Swamp
Herondive Hollow
Whispering Wetlands
Saltmeadow Marsh
Moonlit Grove

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; April 9th, 2024 at 10:47 AM.
Old April 15th, 2024, 11:47 PM
Still staring nervously

So, from an overpriced graveyard to a trophy – interesting territory they had, though still better than anything RiverClan had to offer. His eyes scanned the area, ears flicking at the mention of lizards and snakes. Lizards, the food ShadowClan liked… Better than fish, tries to kill him, yknow. He hasn’t touched a fish since. But snakes… He wondered how they tasted. Seemingly interested, Smolderingpaw looked to Hawkbite.
“Can you tell them apart, the safe snakes and dangerous snakes?”

[ @SuspiciousMindz @Omari ]

Last edited by Estelle; April 15th, 2024 at 11:47 PM.
Old May 1st, 2024, 03:42 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
75/100

Midnightpaw appreciated the brief history lesson–she enjoyed learning about their history. Essentially all things clan related, you could yap about it all day long to Midnightpaw and she’d happily listen to it all. Before she followed along after Hawkbite, she dipped her head, murmuring a soft ‘I wish you all well’ before she stood up straight again and left. She wasn’t sure if anyone had been around to hear it, but she believed that the stars were always listening, always watching.

Sunkissed Creek.. Ah, very pretty indeed. She trailed after Hawkbite quietly, even pausing to look at her reflection in the water while the enforcer paused to take a quick drink. The moment didn’t last long–she wasn’t a fan of her reflection. Smolderingpaw’s question was a good one, she hadn’t thought of that, and now she was curious too! So, she looked to Hawkbite, tilting her head to signify her own curiosity.

[ @SuspiciousMindz @Estelle i am so sorry for the 8 billion year long wait ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old May 5th, 2024, 02:17 PM
Just A Fossil

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander

Hawkbite admired the critical thinking from Smolderingpaw, however it was a question he couldn't answer with confidence. Most cases of snake run-ins weren't pleasant so he simply never gave them the chance to prove their danger levels. With a moment of thought, Hawkbite would simply shrug his shoulders, giving Smolderingpaw a curious look. "I don't give snakes a chance to prove it their dangerous or not. Some snake bites are harmless and some aren't. I haven't taken the time to decipher which does what," he answered honestly. "I think there are some cats in the clan that'd know this, but I just don't."

"Regardless if they're harmless or not, snakes make for decent food and will eat all our rodent prey so we just take them back as prey usually," he commented, gesturing for the pair to follow him once more.

Speaking of snakebites, Hawkbite led them to the place their previous medicine cat lost his life to one. The lush forest grew herb scented and a quiet trickle of water hummed in his ears. "This is Shadow's Break."

He carefully led them along this part of the territory, motioning to the different flowers and plants as they walked by. "It's a good area to hunt, but the medicine cats use this area for most of their herbs. We have to be extra careful when we come through here," Hawkbite warned.

He continued to trek through the area, listening for any comments the apprentices might chime in.

Territory
Mourning Ruins
Sunkissed Creek
Shadow's Break
Icy Heartlands
Croaking Swamp
Herondive Hollow
Whispering Wetlands
Saltmeadow Marsh
Moonlit Grove

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; May 5th, 2024 at 02:17 PM.