Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Max's Garden
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:47 PM
[ p ] Freckled Violets and...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 10:42 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Badwolf
Today 10:39 PM
Gossiping Kits and Friends
by Badwolf
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 10:34 PM
Mumbling Fluffballs
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 10:34 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 6th, 2019, 04:36 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Coming Home || Shell Hunt

NOW YOU ONLY HAVE TO FIND 7 SHELLS

Quite the day for the shellhunt, not a single ray of sunshine poking through the clouds that gathered overhead. Still, here they were, his precious clanmates gathered beneath the Seastones. He had just called them all for a clan meeting, they had no idea what he had in store for them.

"After all we have been through, and after all we have accomplished, I have decided to give the whole clan a break. Instead, we will be celebrating the beginning of New-Leaf. All duties will be put on hold until said otherwise." He announced. Once he finished he watched his clanmates reactions, confusion and excitement washing over the sea of felines, excited murmurs mixed with judgemental whispering.

"There will be three competitions. One for the kits, that will happen here in the camp. One for Apprentices, that will be in the territory. Lasty, one for the Warriors, that will take place in and by the river. For now, Apprentices and warrior's wait over by the entrance. I will be with you shortly. Kits, please make a circle around me."

With that, the ebony tom hopped down and strode to the middle of the clearing. A little more room since he just shoo'd the apprentices and warriors away to the sides. "Hello little ones." he purred, looking down at the little faces. "For you, I have come up with a fun activity. Around the camp I, and a few other warriors, have hidden big beautiful shells for you to find. We also hid many pretty pebbles as well. Your goal is to find 15 shells, and the first to find 15 shells is the winner!" he exclaimed.

"Get ready, Get set. GO!"

And with that. The Hunt begun.

Feel free to start posting. However, remember, your cat will not find anything until I roll your number, keep that in mind.

Ex: Flowingkit began his hunt around the camp, looking in every nook and cranny, hoping to find one of the shells.

HOW IT WORKS
Get an Even Number: Your character finds a Shell.
Get an Odd Number: Your character finds a pebble.

Last edited by Starfall; April 20th, 2019 at 03:44 PM.
Old April 6th, 2019, 06:20 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: Coming Home || Shell Hunt

The kitten watched with intent wide eyes as Fallenstar picked his way off Seastones and made his way towards the group of kits, including himself. But I'm almost an apprentice! Pebblekit thought with pride. As the leader made his rounds, Pebblekit attempted to meet his gaze, his eyes sparkling in admiration. A seashell and pebble hunt just for them?! Fallenstar was the best! And as Fallenstar uttered the final "Go!" Pebblekit bounced up onto his paws and scampered as fast as he could - his grey eyes rapidly scanning the camp for anything shiny or sparkly.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; April 6th, 2019 at 06:22 PM.
Old April 6th, 2019, 06:22 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

@Starfall

Lotus'Kit looked at Fallen'Star in excitement before she scurried off trying to find even a slight glimpse of a seashell. She hoped she could but she didn't mind who did, either way, she was going to have fun and to her that all that mattered to the little kit.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 6th, 2019 at 06:23 PM.
Old April 6th, 2019, 06:29 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

foamkit's whiskers twitched in excitement. fun! she thought, scrambling around to find even the slightest disturbance in nature for a sparkly shell. she sniffed, her mindset being that maybe inhaling some big whiffs of riverclan air would give her a lead on where the seashells were. foamkit stuck her head inside a damp, darkly-colored bush in hopes of finding one of the salty shells. hm... she thought. where would fallenstar hide something? the kitten asked herself, looking through every nook & cranny she could find.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old April 6th, 2019, 06:39 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Dust Got a 69!
Your determination lead you to find...a pretty pebble! Not what your looking for but still a keeper.

@TawnyNeedsACoffee Got 31!
You spot something Shiny in a bush! It's a Shiny Pebble! Not a Seashell, but still pretty!

@hope Got 97!
You found a Smooth Pebble! Keep looking! I'm sure you'll find a Seashell soon!

Last edited by Starfall; April 6th, 2019 at 06:39 PM.
Old April 6th, 2019, 06:44 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

foamkit reached her paw into a small bush, feeling a smooth surface greet her. she smiled to herself, holding it in her paw as she retrieved it. opening her paw, she looked down and her smile faded into a look of acceptance. it was a smooth pebble, of course. foamkit stuffed her face into the bush and saw a heap of small pebbles. absolutely great. looked like she wasnt as lucky as she'd hoped. foamie, you got this. 0 seashells, 15 left, she reassured herself, although not getting her hopes up too much because she knew it was going to be difficult to find these seashells. 0 seashells, 15 left, hm... maybe here? foam thought, tucking her head into a small spot that could barely fit a kit-sized body. her eyes darted around, looking for any trace that a seashell was there.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old April 6th, 2019, 07:00 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
@Dust Got a 69!
Your determination lead you to find...a pretty pebble! Not what your looking for but still a keeper.
The kitten did not seemed deterred as he pushed his face through a clump of reeds, spotting the pretty pebble - now whether or not it had been placed there by the warriors didn't matter. This was a treasure he indeed liked! But still, Pebblekit was on the hunt for seashells and so he continued racing around. Being apprentice aged, he was able to push past some of the younger kittens on his quest to find more treasure.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; April 6th, 2019 at 07:00 PM.
Old April 6th, 2019, 10:21 PM
An indecisive rat

Cinderkit looked up at Fallenstar, her green orbs glittering with excitement. She was so close to apprentice age, so most would assume that she had an advantage over the younger kits. Though she did not; the molly was slowly going blind, and her peripheral vision was draining into light perception. But still, the stout feline was bouncing with anticipation. She was usually calm and collected, but the idea of a game that she would participate in sent her over the rails. She immediately started to look for a seashell. Hopefully it would reflect off from the sunlight, so she could be able to spot the glittery rays. Though if it wasn’t... she had to hope that even with the depleting of colors in her vision she would be able to spot the delicate, beautiful objects. Carefully making her way to a bunch of reeds she started to look, making sure not to step or trip on anything.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; April 7th, 2019 at 04:19 PM.
Old April 6th, 2019, 11:56 PM
You know im missing you

Bump Policy: 2 days :)
My Mood: Lonely

Aquakit ran as fast as her little paws could. her paws skidded amongst the gritty sand. All she wanted to do was find a shell to show off to her sibling AcornKit.

@Starfall

"Sometimes kindness is enough."

Character Site (WIP) | Deviant Art | GIF pic can be found here
Old April 7th, 2019, 01:20 AM
You know im missing you

Bump Policy: 2 days :)
My Mood: Lonely

Aquakit finds something in the bush. she nuzzles her face into it but is unsure whether its what she is looking for
@Starfall

"Sometimes kindness is enough."

Character Site (WIP) | Deviant Art | GIF pic can be found here
Closed Thread