Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your beauty shines and...
by Bean
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 03:08 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 03:02 PM
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 03:00 PM
thunder and ice, lookin’...
by Rose
Last post by dino.
Today 02:58 PM
riverclan, attack! [rc v...
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:57 PM

Old November 8th, 2016, 11:48 AM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Snowpaw's Tunnels[Private]

Do NOT reply unless told to do so

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old November 8th, 2016, 12:03 PM
og plant mom

Default Re: Snowpaw's Tunnels[Private]

(@Lonestar23, I was thinking they could 'accidentally' meet in the tunnels? XD )
Snowpaw padded forward into the main tunnel. She examined the ectrance of each of the tunnels; looking for the one with three claw marks, which resembled ThunderClan. She finally found it and ducked her head as she entered it. The darkness blinded her. Fox dung! I need to see! Snowpaw hissed, irritated that she couldn't see. She crept forward until she saw a faint light. What in StarClan's name..... Snowpaw continued on until she reached a small cavern. The cavern was filled with mossy rocks. Up above, a small hole in the ceiling let the warmth of light shine through.

Last edited by Sage; November 12th, 2016 at 02:20 AM.
Old November 8th, 2016, 12:09 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
(@Lonestar23, I was thinking they could 'accidentally' meet in the tunnels? XD )

Snowpaw padded forward into the main tunnel. She examined the ectrance of each of the tunnels; looking for the one with three claw marks, which resembled ThunderClan. She finally found it and ducked her head as she entered it. The darkness blinded her. Fox dung! I need to see! Snowpaw hissed, irritated that she couldn't see. She crept forward until she saw a faint light. What in StarClan's name..... Snowpaw continued on until she reached a small cavern. The cavern was filled with mossy rocks. Up above, a small hole in the ceiling let the warmth of light shine through.
Enderpaw crept into the tunnel. How had he gotten here, anyway? He could feel frustration going through him, and he gave an angry lash of his tail. Calming himself as he tried to get a bearing on his surroundings, he could see a faint light emitting from somewhere up ahead. I should really go back...He thought, until he heard pawsteps. The black tom's eyes widened and he began to pad quickly onwards towards the light, wondering if he would run into whoever it was on the way. His light sage green eyes were narrowed in thought and determination, and he headed onwards doing his best to see in the pitch black darkness. He could see the silhouette of a cat up ahead, although it was hard to make out from the light. As Snowpaw had done, he entered the cavern and saw her standing there. His eyes narrowed more until they were almost slits, just the faintest gleam of sage green showing that they were indeed still open. "Who are you?" He asked, his voice challenging. It seemed as though he didn't have a worry in the world from his secure, strong remark.
Old November 8th, 2016, 12:26 PM
og plant mom

Snowpaw's head snapped to Enderpaw. Her eyes widen and stare at Enderpaw. She tastes the air and smells ThunderClan. "I-I'm Snowpaw." She states.

Last edited by Sage; November 12th, 2016 at 02:21 AM.
Old November 8th, 2016, 12:36 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
Snowpaw's head snapped to Enderpaw. Her eyes widen and stare at Enderpaw. She tastes the air and smells ThunderClan. "I-I'm Snowpaw." She states.
Enderpaw's light eyes narrowed, his expression unreadable even in the light. "Snowpaw. What Clan are you from?" He asked, taking a step towards her. Being 11 moons old, and also being large for his age, Enderpaw could look quite threatening and scary, although he probably wouldn't hurt this cat. She wasn't an opponent that he would have fun fighting. He purposely left his own name and Clan out, although Snowpaw could probably scent ThunderClan on him. That could mean nothing, though. She shouldn't assume anything...I could just as easily be a rogue living in ThunderClan territory, or a ShadowClanner up to no good...He thought with a shrug. His light eyes were still fixed on Snowpaw, unblinking, strangely ghost like in the light, and his dark pelt was almost glittering in the sunlight, making him look larger and more threatening.
Old November 8th, 2016, 12:42 PM
og plant mom

Snowpaw lashed her. She looked the tom over and reasoned that he was about 12 Moons old. 'Am I giving too much away?' Snowpaw shook her head and glared at him. "Im from ShadowClan," She said. "Don't think about lieing, ThunderClanner. I can tell your ThunderClan. What is your name?" She meowed.

Old November 9th, 2016, 10:30 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

"Oh, I wouldn't dream of it," Enderpaw purred, although there was a cold note to his purr, a hard light in his eye that showed that he was not amused in the least. "My name is Enderpaw. You are correct; I am from ThunderClan, although you shouldn't be so quick to assume things. For instance, what do you think of me? Just looking at me now, what kind of temperament do you think I have?" Enderpaw asked, his voice the smooth, metallic like purr that he had had in his voice earlier. He was not going to be pushed around by a Shadowclanner...he was the larger of the two, most likely the stronger...if worst came to worst, he would not hesitate to attack, although he would most likely regret doing so. As much as he didn't like the other Clans, technically he did not have a valid reason to attack her here and now...she was not harassing him or attacking him in any way and she was not on his territory. Enderpaw braced himself anyway. If she was going to attack, he needed to be ready...there was no way that he was going to lose to a Shadowclanner, particularly a she cat.
Old November 9th, 2016, 08:42 PM
og plant mom

Snowpaw looked the tom over once again. It seems as if he were preparing for a fight. 'Stupid toms. Especially ThunderClan ones; always picking fights with other clans.' Snowpaw lashed her tail and glared menacigly at the ebony tom. "Well, for one your too talkative. You give away too much information and you don't bother to hide your ThunderClan stench; I could smell you coming all the way from my camp. You have the mind of a bee-brained dog to come in here and ask me silly questions." Snowpaw began to stalk closer to Enderpaw until they were almost touching noses. "Enderpaw." Snowpaw spat. She lashed her tail back and forth as she curled her lips back into a snarl.

Old November 10th, 2016, 05:23 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Enderpaw appeared to be unfazed by the she cat's outburst, and he simply looked thoughtful for a moment before letting out a purr of amusement. "Well I can see you aren't very observant, aren't you? Any cat can smell a scent- I asked your Clan so that I would not make an assumption on what Clan you were from by your scent. And as a matter of fact, perhaps I do talk a lot, if only to drown out the words of the idiots that surround me." He snarled the last part quite viciously, making himself look much larger than he appeared and lashing his tail. The she cat's words had not bothered him...very little did. He didn't see the point in getting upset over what someone else said to you. She is entitled to her own opinion...at least she has the guts to say something, most back down. Typical Shadowclanner, though...predictable. Disappointing, I thought this one might be different. He thought, examining the she cat. He hadn't expected a verbal fight to happen when he had first confronted her, but perhaps that was just a ShadowClan thing. Attacking someone for asking simple questions.

Last edited by lone; November 10th, 2016 at 05:24 AM.
Old November 10th, 2016, 03:07 PM
og plant mom

Snowpaw backed away from Enderpaw. He seemed to be unnaffected by her harsh words. She liked that in a cat, especially a friend. 'What am I saying! I can't be friends with a petty ThunderClan cat.' Snowpaw fixed her gaze on Enderpaw. "What brings you to my tunnels? I presume that it wasn't me, seeing as you don't particularing like me so far?" Snowpaw asked.