Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Atari Territory
by taillow
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 03:17 PM
Marigoldpaw Territory Tour
by Blaaze
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:16 PM
the wco cafe corner
by ghost.
Today 03:15 PM
riverclan, attack! [rc v...
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 03:14 PM
dont you want to be a...
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 03:12 PM

Old October 10th, 2016, 06:52 AM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Cool Gale's Territory {closed}

this role play is for me and Quill only! Thank you!

his area is like a moor like area with a little stream that runs past near the end (far left) while a prey rich forest is mid way in his territory.
Old October 10th, 2016, 07:17 AM
satan's boyfriend

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Gale's Territory {closed}

With small stompings of his paws against the little stones as the side of the stream, and his tail unknowingly swishing against the water, Leo wasn't exactly concentrating on the territory that he now walked in. He didn't take the scent in, so of course it was unknowing for him to understand that he was basically trespassing on some other cats land. He brushed up against a few blades of grass and leaves- as in, he just lay against the grass and examined each individual blade for the time being. It seemed all peaceful, and he enjoyed the moments comfort in the territory. It's gonna be gayed up soon.

Last edited by {Quill}; October 10th, 2016 at 07:18 AM.
Old October 10th, 2016, 08:31 AM
def back now

Quote:
Originally Posted by {Quill} View Post

With small stompings of his paws against the little stones as the side of the stream, and his tail unknowingly swishing against the water, Leo wasn't exactly concentrating on the territory that he now walked in. He didn't take the scent in, so of course it was unknowing for him to understand that he was basically trespassing on some other cats land. He brushed up against a few blades of grass and leaves- as in, he just lay against the grass and examined each individual blade for the time being. It seemed all peaceful, and he enjoyed the moments comfort in the territory. It's gonna be gayed up soon.

((that ending tho))

The small medium sized tom slowly made his way to where the male had taken a rest placing his paws delicately on the pebbles ground. Having seen him cross over to his territory. He was a off a little ways taking a few gulps of water as he usually did each morning before going on with his day. Growling softly he was a mere few inches away from the tom saying lowly " who are you and what are you doing here?!" his Amber gaze narrowed into small slits. He vote down the small male his lip curling into a small snarl.
Old October 10th, 2016, 08:41 AM
satan's boyfriend

At the sound of someones voice, Leo's eyes widened as his dishevelled look was more noticeable with his tensed alertness. That was all because of the fact he was afraid, of course. "O-oh-" he first mumbled, forcing himself up onto his paws, but he clearly wasn't about to cause harm. "... I'm, ur, Leo and-and I'm sorry," he stuttered out, faded out eyes studying the male before him hurriedly. His tail curved around one of his own hind legs, whiskers twitching along with his nose as he caught the scent of the other.
Old October 10th, 2016, 11:47 AM
def back now

He narrowed his eyes slightly sitting back on his hunches. Looking down at the tom he concluded that he was practically harmless. "Well Leo what brings you here? And what I'm wondering most is what you were doing staring at grass" his tail flickered as he stared at him his voice had a hint of a British accent. Taking a look over he nodded slowly "Names Gale."
Old October 10th, 2016, 12:11 PM
satan's boyfriend

((I hear everything as a British accent bb. I'm the most British person you can find lmao c: ))

Leo... relaxed slightly now, and just sat in a really scrunched up position with his tail still hooked around his paws. "I urm, like your name," the tom humned gently, cautiously too; small ears finding it hard to twitch too. "Oh, I was just... wandering around. I was following a butterfly and-and..." Leo pouted to himself, glancing behind to were the stream sat before his eyes flickered back onto Gale's face. "I lost it. And now I'm here..?" Well, certainly, Leo didn't have a single idea as to where on Earth he was- and honestly looked frightened now that he was examining his surroundings.

Last edited by {Quill}; October 10th, 2016 at 12:11 PM.
Old October 10th, 2016, 05:10 PM
def back now

The Tom blinked slightly as he stared at him in utter shock and surprised. "You chased a butterfly..... And lost it...wow" he couldn't help but laugh shaking his head as he looked up "dear Lord..." he mumbled chuckling he looked at him " no really no need to lie about that" he stared with a hmph at the end wrapping his tail nearly over his tail. He had to know was this stranger telling the truth?

((hhhhhh okay just British people are my favorite tbh))
Old October 11th, 2016, 10:16 AM
satan's boyfriend

Leo blinked in confusion, letting out a small sigh of his own. Because hey, he really had stumbled by on accident because of a damned butterfly. "That-um- that wasn't a lie..?" Leo murmured softly, swallowing a lump back down in his throat as he shrunk more so into himself. "It had brown wings... oh, and yellow-ish markings and black swirls and hmph- it was um, really pretty..." he now mumbled, a bit more excited at the description though he soon frowned as he'd probably be mocked; again.

Old October 12th, 2016, 08:16 AM
def back now

His face completely dropped as He stared at the other completely shocked. "You aren't joking..... Well then..." trailing off as he dsnk down a bit. Looking around he shook his head sadly. "Do you even know where you're going? Or are you lost completely...." he asked tilting his head down a bit as he stared at him. Tapping his rail against his paws he waited for them to answer his whiskers quivered in the light breeze that blew by. The Sun hidden slightly behind the clouds that hung loosely together.
Old October 12th, 2016, 11:12 AM
satan's boyfriend

"... It seems that I honestly don't know where I am," Leo answered soon after, glancing around his surroundings once more while seeming to be much more alert and on edge. He was in an entirely new enviroment for himself, so he would be frightened. No, not hostile; he wouldn't be able to fend for himself anyway. "But, oh- I'm sorry. I should go, probably irritating you," stated Leo now, getting back onto his paws almost weakly with his tail flicking and wrapping itself around his hind leg. The breeze that flew past annoyed him slightly, as it tended to make his bones and such visible through his fur. And seeing as he wasn't fond of eating the creatures such as birds or mice, he was particularly thin and that's not a good thing.