Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Go to first new post LF Echopaw battle trainer
Last post by RavensCall
Today 09:41 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by geoblazer
Today 09:34 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:28 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:26 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by idia
Today 09:22 PM

Old September 23rd, 2024, 03:53 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

Default springlight kit finder [redone]

[please note that this is the same finder; just changes have been made towards the plot and a couple of other things]

Hello everyone! The moment you’ve all been waiting for is finally here! As the title of this thread clearly states, Springlight is currently pregnant! No, unfortunately, the father of this litter is not Orangeblossom—a shame, indeed, but keep your eyes peeled for in the future! For the max of kits that Springlight will be having for this litter, it will be a grand total of 5 kits within this litter. Yes, I know, it's small, but I wouldn't think Springlight would want to withstand such a large amount of kits for her first litter. Besides, Orangeblossom will be co-parenting these little bundles of babies!

Your applications must be creative and not just a basic form! There is no need to go out, but show me that you care about the character you're applying! Here are some things you need to know before applying a character:

kudos to plum for helping me create this plot!

Shortly after Springlight left Autumn and Pax to try to find her way back to ThunderClan, she came across a strange and secluded family obsessed with a powerful plant grown in their greenhouse—this said-plant is called the datura, and they have a twoleg who takes care of this plant. The family decides that their "golden boy," Axmed, should become mates with Springlight due to her “gifted” herbal knowledge after she assisted with a difficult kitting of the head of the family’s mate, Valora, but both Springlight and Axmed are unwilling to go with this deal. Tensions rise, especially with the eldest daughter, Alcyone, who desires to become mates with Axmed herself and birth an heir to this strange family. In a heated moment, Axmed accidentally strikes Alcyone, prompting Springlight to flee before the head of the family arrives, leaving her disoriented and traumatized, unknown that she left unwillingly expecting kits of Axmed himself.

You read the spoiler? Good. Then that means you have a slight understanding about these kits’ origins.

Genetics
Eye Colors: Green(from Axmed, considered a dominant trait), yellow(recessive, from Axmed), amber(recessive, from Springlight), or blue(from Springlight, given she has mostly white fur & diluted calico)

Fur Length: Medium-furred—long-furred; short-furred is possible, but not likely.

Coat Colors: Red/orange tabbies, cream tabbies, regular/diluted calicos, torties(regular & diluted), pure cream/light red, solid blue-gray/gray, brown/chocolate tabbies, or solid pure black kits(and bicolored black & white as well)

Different Variations of Tabbies: Classic tabby, mackerel tabby, or ticked tabby; mainly from Axmed’s side.

Names
Given this is her first litter, Springlight will want to do her best to love her children unconditionally, and she won’t name them after anything that she doesn’t necessarily like! She holds some names that she has preferences towards dearly as they are names of cats specifically close to her, but there are some that she absolutely wouldn’t use in the slightest. Below is a list of names she prefers, and names she wouldn’t use in the slightest. You don’t have to stick with the themes of these names, but please do not use a name that she really doesn’t like!

Liked names: names after close kin(ex. her sister, autumn, her mother, dovefluff, etc. is often a special case as they need to look similar to that specific kin), names after herbs(or any plant type), names based on personalities, uncommon names, thunder, wind, river, dance, names after animals(considerably prey or hooved animals), birds of prey(except owls), morning, evening, dawn, dusk, sky
Hated names: names after poisons, predator names, blood, bone, rot, crush, gloom, slime, yew, needle, dead, strange names without a reason(she’s okay with them if they withstand some sort of reasoning… but not likely), shadow

Those are the main specifications to keep in mind! To ensure your application stands out, please include details about your character’s personality, potential plot ideas, or any other creative elements that you come up with. To prove that you’ve thoroughly read the information, make sure to mention your favorite wild animal in your application! There is no set choosing date yet[somewhere around late November may be where said date will be placed; as that is when the kits will be born], and I might pick overtime as applications come in! Because of that, I'll list the slots below so everyone can keep track. Remember, if an application gets picked that was submitted after yours, it doesn't mean you're out of the running! I also reserve the right to offer slots personally to others if I wish. With all that out of the way, I look forward to seeing your amazing applications and good luck!!

Please do not mention or quote me! I will be monitoring this thread daily! Thank you!

Kits
• Reserved for @/plum
• Kit 2
• Kit 3
• Kit 4
• Kit 5

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna
Old September 23rd, 2024, 03:59 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: springlight kit finder [redone]

Placeholder! [Autumn]

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
Bristle’Thorn Mate Finder (SC) | DarkPaw Finder (SC)

Last edited by Rowan; September 23rd, 2024 at 07:44 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 04:10 PM
I am BACK!

Bump Policy: Wait 6 or more hours to bump. 3 if urgent.
My Mood: Crazy

Placeholder! (Dappledkit as a name, possibly?)

╔═══.✾. ══════╗
❝ StarClan knows. We don't. That's how it works, no? ❞
Dappledkit
The Curious
She/her | Kit | ThunderClan
╚══════.✾. ═══╝

Please read my RP policies!

Vapcool on DA
❝ Acting on your best behavior–turn your back on mother nature. ❞
Honeypetal (ThC), Darkice (ShC), Aspenkit (ShC), Miresong (RC), Autumnwhisper (WC), Topaz (rogue, soon RC), Quailpaw (Missing, WC), and Copperstreak (Missing, RC)
Characters (WIP) | SageClan Signups!
Darkice = Agatha Kitty. Autumnwhisper = Heightened Perception (Hearing). Both active.

Last edited by Honey_Dreamz; September 24th, 2024 at 05:53 AM.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 04:13 PM

Finchkit

An orange and black mackerel tabby she-cat with green eyes

Personality
A bubbly and optimistic she-cat who loves to climb and jump

Ex:

“Mommy look how high I can climb!” *jumps really high and gets on a tall branch*
(Springlight):be careful honey! (Finchkit):i will *falls* “I’m ok mommy”

(Kit 3 plz)
@iliri

Last edited by Cinnamiontail; September 23rd, 2024 at 04:14 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 07:25 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours

Placeholder
Old September 23rd, 2024, 07:35 PM
You Cryin?

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Placeholder for a kit named Doe.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 07:40 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

THYMEKIT -> THYMEPAW -> THYMELION

NAME MEANING

Thyme, An Herb Used In Medical Fields (In Warriors, Unsure About Real Life) For Nervous Breakdowns Or Severe Shock

Lion, A Large Wildcat With A Large Mane On Healthy Males. Named For Her Fierceness And Aggression In Warriorhood.

A Small Diluted Calico She With Long Fur And Tabby Striped Legs.

A Wildcard Tiny Child With A Fierceness In Her Heart, Hence The Warrior Name. A Tending To Be Aggressive And Easy To Upset.

Maybe A WIP
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! No Name, Were Renaming It. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; September 24th, 2024 at 06:51 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 07:41 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

dovekit placeholder

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old September 23rd, 2024, 07:54 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Maybe a placeholder

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old September 23rd, 2024, 08:44 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.
My Mood: Sick

Do I have to rewrite a short bio for Morningspark/ Morningkit? Goddamit. I didn't save anything I wrote in the previous Springlight kit app, so now it's all gone.

I'll keep it short cuz of that. Plus, wild tigers are cute.

Name, Morningkit. Long furred diluted calico with amber eyes. Named Morningkit because her eyes look like the morning sunrise.

Personality is a spark. She's fun, playful, a party girl, always hosting events or doing something with other cats, or getting into well-intentioned trouble. Not only is she a massive extrovert, she also has no thought whatsoever in romance. She's the type to call everyone 'baby'. She'll also likely have several pregnancies in the future where the father is unknown. And she'll be blase about it.

Deep down, interestingly, I'm planning for her to be more like Axmed than Springlight. It'll have to depend on Axmed's personality, which hopefully we will know more of in the future. I'm guessing it's either dark and cool, or spoiled and selfish, but I dunno. Anyway, this side of Morningspark comes out as she grows up, though this will be extremely slow.

I don't have any plots in mind for her yet. There's the pregnancies, yes, but that'll take a year or longer. Instead, for now, I wanna have my gurl join other kits to see what mischief they get up to. I feel like that suits her personality more, too.

Ex: "This is funnn! Mommy, pick me up again! I wanna fly!" squeals Morningkit after her mother plucks her off the tree she was just climbing. Which she shouldn't be climbing. "Mommy look at meeeeeee!"

Last edited by Badwolf; September 23rd, 2024 at 09:18 PM.