Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Minkuu
Today 11:23 PM
Goodbye to this world [VA]
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 11:21 PM
This is home [p]
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:18 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 11:06 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Ian
Today 10:55 PM

Old March 14th, 2024, 10:43 AM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Bashful
Default Falling paw's punishment

@Demeter (dino said it was okay for twisted to help)

Falling paw woke up from a nap and yawned he looked up and left the cramped apprentices den full of snoring cats. he walked out to the clearing it was warmer then the day before and he could smell rain on the horizon he looked around an noticed the nursery that he had to fix due to his punishment but he needed a warrior by his side to supervise fixing it and gathering materials. he thought for a moment and saw his mentor sitting in the clearing and walked over "Hello twisted-snake." he purred "mind helping me repair the nursery?" he asked
Old March 19th, 2024, 06:18 PM
a FNAF enthusiast

Bump Policy: anytime necessary
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: Falling paw's punishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
@Demeter (dino said it was okay for twisted to help)

Falling paw woke up from a nap and yawned he looked up and left the cramped apprentices den full of snoring cats. he walked out to the clearing it was warmer then the day before and he could smell rain on the horizon he looked around an noticed the nursery that he had to fix due to his punishment but he needed a warrior by his side to supervise fixing it and gathering materials. he thought for a moment and saw his mentor sitting in the clearing and walked over "Hello twisted-snake." he purred "mind helping me repair the nursery?" he asked
Hi, would you mind if I played Twistedsnake? It's ok if not!
Old March 19th, 2024, 07:17 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeboe_Bean View Post
Hi, would you mind if I played Twistedsnake? It's ok if not!

that's not up to me its up to dementer sorry
Old March 19th, 2024, 07:38 PM
a FNAF enthusiast

Bump Policy: anytime necessary
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
that's not up to me its up to dementer sorry
Ok, sorry!

"Worse? Or better?"
Old March 26th, 2024, 08:49 PM
spider-in-the-corner

log entry-location tc nursery

Leading the way to the nursery and making sure both of the kits were situated, Redhawk looked to Fallingpaw and gave a nod. "Go ahead and get started, I'll be here t-to watch." She hoped the apprentice didn't feel too angry at the punishment. Honestly, it could've been worse. The hornet took a seat in the entrance of the nursery and watched as Fallingpaw got to work. First they would need to dispose of the new bedding, collect new materials, and then bring them back here. It shouldn't take too long, and hopefully they could be done with it before the sun set!

Falling paw nodded and grabbed the first clump of moss that tasted foul as the moss was brown and old he took it out of the nursery the moss was soggy in his maw and he knew that I was good that he was cleaning it out altho he was frustrated with the task he didn't complain as he deserved it for being a foolish young tom. Falling-paw sighed as he finished with the last of the moss he looked at red-hawk “Okay there is the last of it I think I- we should go and get the new moss.?” he said in a kinda wondering tone

(post 1/3 words 107/100)
Old March 26th, 2024, 08:53 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orangeblossom
| He/him | ThC Warrior | Moons: 17 | No Purrks |
Orangeblossom yawned widely as he exited from the warriors' den, pausing a second as his eyes teared up and his paws were still stinging from sleepiness. No morning patrols for him luckily but the tom still liked getting a relatively early start on the day, especially during the shorter days and the cold but soon enough the sun with have more time in the sky and he wouldn't need to worry so much about being constantly productive in the sunlight. Green, like the vines of a plant, eyes trailed around the camp before he made eye contact for a brief moment with an apprentice who was making his way over to the nursery. The tom tilted his head curiously, what was an apprentice doing heading to the nursery so early.

The tom padded over slowly, tail giving a few lazy wags as Orangeblossom smiled as he approached, "Hey, what're you up to so early?" The warrior tried to appear curious and kind as he didn't want the apprentice to think he was just being nosy. Though to be honest, he would've likely made his way to the nursery soon regardless of the apprentice's being there so that he could say good morning to his siblings before the warriors got too busy to do so. The tom looked to the apprentice and awaited his answer.
[ @Spider-in-the-corner - Fallingpaw ]
[I hope this is a okay start :3]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]
Old March 28th, 2024, 07:37 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post
Orangeblossom
Orangeblossom yawned widely as he exited from the warriors' den, pausing a second as his eyes teared up and his paws were still stinging from sleepiness. No morning patrols for him luckily but the tom still liked getting a relatively early start on the day, especially during the shorter days and the cold but soon enough the sun with have more time in the sky and he wouldn't need to worry so much about being constantly productive in the sunlight. Green, like the vines of a plant, eyes trailed around the camp before he made eye contact for a brief moment with an apprentice who was making his way over to the nursery. The tom tilted his head curiously, what was an apprentice doing heading to the nursery so early.

The tom padded over slowly, tail giving a few lazy wags as Orangeblossom smiled as he approached, "Hey, what're you up to so early?" The warrior tried to appear curious and kind as he didn't want the apprentice to think he was just being nosy. Though to be honest, he would've likely made his way to the nursery soon regardless of the apprentice's being there so that he could say good morning to his siblings before the warriors got too busy to do so. The tom looked to the apprentice and awaited his answer.
[ @Spider-in-the-corner - Fallingpaw ]
[I hope this is a okay start :3]

Falling jumped and used the momentum to turn his body quickly and swiveled around landing on his paws blinking in half confusion before snapping into reality "oh hello orangeblossom." he said with a yawn his pink mouth showing "Just trying to get my work done early you know." he said looking at orange-blossom "but twisted snake seems busy maybe you can help!" he half asked hoping they would. Fallingpaw looked back at the nursery thinking “not much more to do just need supplies and need to finish patching them up” he thought hoping to get it done quickly and easy.

(2/3 100/100)
Old March 29th, 2024, 11:49 AM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Falling jumped and used the momentum to turn his body quickly and swiveled around landing on his paws blinking in half confusion before snapping into reality "oh hello orangeblossom." he said with a yawn his pink mouth showing "Just trying to get my work done early you know." he said looking at orange-blossom "but twisted snake seems busy maybe you can help!" he half asked hoping they would. Fallingpaw looked back at the nursery thinking “not much more to do just need supplies and need to finish patching them up” he thought hoping to get it done quickly and easy.

(2/3 100/100)

Orangeblossom

Orangeblossom nodded and bounced in place, he was more than happy to help a clanmate out though it would double as keeping his siblings safe even though the broken parts of the nursery were broke it was still broke. “I am more than happy to help you out! Let’s see here…” The warrior peered at the damage and quickly went over in his head his best, uneducated when it comes to repairs, mind and then pulled away from the apprentice with a wide grin. It would be easy enough to find some twigs, branches, and weeds to tie it all together. The warrior started to walk to the camp exit and peered over his shoulder with green eyes, “Im gonna get some of more materials to finish fixing it up with if you wanna join! Then we can finish patching it up together.” If the apprentice joined than it would be an extra pair of paws to head out to a nearby part of the general territory. The materials that they needed were very common so it didn’t take too long to grab as much as he could and then lead the way back to the camp to finish the patch job.

Orangeblossom set all of the wood and weeds he was carrying and then stopped to watch the apprentice start patching up the damages first before copying on his own. The work was tedious but it was nice to keep his paws busy in a way that didn’t take too much thinking so that he could think about other things like how the rest of his day looked…and…his green eyes strayed away from the den and over to the Medicine cat den. Then in a flash he was back to his encounter with Springlight. She seemed so…down. It made Orangeblossom almost kind of anxious. He didn’t like knowing of any clan mates that were sad especially Springlight. She shouldn’t be sad so soon after…he winced. He meant after getting her name but thoughts of the raid came flashing in his mind.

He sighed, Orangeblossom shook his head to clear it and focused on the task in front of him while also listening out for anything that Fallingpaw happened to say.

[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]
Old March 29th, 2024, 02:25 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post
Orangeblossom

Orangeblossom nodded and bounced in place, he was more than happy to help a clanmate out though it would double as keeping his siblings safe even though the broken parts of the nursery were broke it was still broke. “I am more than happy to help you out! Let’s see here…” The warrior peered at the damage and quickly went over in his head his best, uneducated when it comes to repairs, mind and then pulled away from the apprentice with a wide grin. It would be easy enough to find some twigs, branches, and weeds to tie it all together. The warrior started to walk to the camp exit and peered over his shoulder with green eyes, “Im gonna get some of more materials to finish fixing it up with if you wanna join! Then we can finish patching it up together.” If the apprentice joined than it would be an extra pair of paws to head out to a nearby part of the general territory. The materials that they needed were very common so it didn’t take too long to grab as much as he could and then lead the way back to the camp to finish the patch job.

Orangeblossom set all of the wood and weeds he was carrying and then stopped to watch the apprentice start patching up the damages first before copying on his own. The work was tedious but it was nice to keep his paws busy in a way that didn’t take too much thinking so that he could think about other things like how the rest of his day looked…and…his green eyes strayed away from the den and over to the Medicine cat den. Then in a flash he was back to his encounter with Springlight. She seemed so…down. It made Orangeblossom almost kind of anxious. He didn’t like knowing of any clan mates that were sad especially Springlight. She shouldn’t be sad so soon after…he winced. He meant after getting her name but thoughts of the raid came flashing in his mind.

He sighed, Orangeblossom shook his head to clear it and focused on the task in front of him while also listening out for anything that Fallingpaw happened to say.

Falling nodded "okay we need moss,sticks,leaves and so forth falling walked out of the ca p alongside orange-blossom he was just as tall or taller then the warrior. Falling looked around and saw some moss and grabbed it gently and shook the water off of it till it was dry enough for the nursery. He looked back looking for other items and found a few branches and grabbed them his mouth was full hand he couldn't grab any more and looked back at orange blossom with a nod of his head and a muffled words “i fink vis iz good” he said he walked back to camp with orange blossom

3/3 103/100

Last edited by Spider-in-the-corner; March 29th, 2024 at 11:20 PM.
Old March 29th, 2024, 11:32 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Falling nodded "okay we need moss,sticks,leaves and so forth falling walked out of the ca p alongside orange-blossom he was just as tall or taller then the warrior. Falling looked around and saw some moss and grabbed it gently and shook the water off of it till it was dry enough for the nursery. He looked back looking for other items and found a few branches and grabbed them his mouth was full hand he couldn't grab any more and looked back at orange blossom with a nod of his head and a muffled words “i fink vis iz good” he said he walked back to camp with orange blossom

3/3 103/100

Orangeblossom
| he/him | TC Warrior | Moons: 17 | No Purrks |

Orangeblossom pulled back from where he was fixing up the den and looked over Fallingpaw's progress and then took a few bounds back that were obviously laced with excitement. It was basically done, at least in his unexperienced eyes. Orangeblossom smiled at the apprentice, "All done! Now, I don't want to assume or anything but was this a punishment? Because uhhh I think I am supposed to check in with Bumblestar with you if so." The warrior himself had never really gotten in too much trouble. He wasn't an angel, sure, but he never really got in 'needing to be supervised' levels of trouble. The warrior watched the apprentice, really hoping that the other didn't take it in a bad way, like Orangeblossom assumed that he was in trouble. As it could be very likely that he was helping fix up the den out of good natured ness and that would just make Orangeblossom seem like a bad guy.
[ Sorry for the shortness, I assumed you would like this done sooner rather than later. ]