Old January 8th, 2024, 11:00 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 1|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Trudging toward the territory, he paused to glance around. Alright, simply gotta do patrol stuff. Ain’t hard to do at all, personally garlic was a little peeved at being down a warrior but he doubted trouble would be stirred. Especially Since he wasn’t looking for a temporary exile in his lifetime. ‘You had your hunting lessons right? With lynx prowl?’ Garlic feather knew this patrol wasn’t for learning how to hunt it was for bringing back prey for the clan, he’d just have to hope that unreliable former mentor had done something right at the least. ‘Go off to hunt, come back over here then we go to report what we’ve caught and bring it to the fresh kill pile.’ He instructed, he wasn’t sure if Flutter Paw had been on many patrols before, and he wasn’t taking chances. Not today at least.

With that said and done, he slid off to hunt, parting his jaws and drinking in the scents. Garlic crept closer and (rolled a 10) caught a scent, although he wasn’t quite sure what the prey was. He stalked toward it until the scent was stronger and then the mouse was within his sights, busying itself with nibbling on something too distracted to notice. Garlic feather tensed then leapt at it and (rolled a 17 ) it didn’t even stand a chance as Garlic Feather came down upon it, landing the killing bite and licking up the price of prey in his jaws he couldn’t help but feel proud of his catch. He took a moment and decided he could burry this and catch a bit more prey. So he took a moment to do so then went off again.

(+1 Mouse)
Garlic Feather was energised now, focused. He was in the mood for another catch, and trying his best to remain in that mood. Each paw step was carefully placed as he once more took a moment to check the scents around him. And (Rolled a 16) a rather musky scent made itself apparent, it was quite close so he knew he wouldn’t have to creep along and trail along for it too long, he took a lingering moment to check once again before he shifted into a hunters crouch moving along until it was within his sights. A pine marten, readying to spring at it and..(rolled a nat 20) it didn’t even glance up at him as he easily landed upon it and killed the prey. Now he was even more energised then before, maybe he ought to try his luck with one more. He hurried to burry the prey near the mouse.

Garlic Feather was more then just proud for his two successful hunts, although he doubted he’d made the third it would be certainly something to make his day and make up for being down a member. He went to scent around him and (rolled a 12) perfect, another bit of prey! He noted to himself this ought to be the last one he catches, then slunk towards it keeping himself well paced, hunters crouch, ready to spring and! (Rolled a 7) for a moment he thought he’d done it all correct, maybe he’d paced himself too quickly but the moment he came down upon the creature it bolted from whence it came and left Garlic in an awkward heap, with a scowl he lifted himself up and shook out his fur glaring at where the prey had disappeared and hurried to where he burried what he did catch.

With the prey in his jaws he waited for his apprentice, who was hopefully hunting just fine, to come over with her own bit of prey. He was still quite proud of his own catch. A pine marten and a mouse! Although it did get him down a little that he didn’t catch a third.

(+1 pine marten, +1 mouse)

@Blaze_Songs239

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; January 8th, 2024 at 11:01 PM.
Old January 9th, 2024, 06:26 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Garlic Feather

Trudging toward the territory, he paused to glance around. Alright, simply gotta do patrol stuff. Ain’t hard to do at all, personally garlic was a little peeved at being down a warrior but he doubted trouble would be stirred. Especially Since he wasn’t looking for a temporary exile in his lifetime. ‘You had your hunting lessons right? With lynx prowl?’ Garlic feather knew this patrol wasn’t for learning how to hunt it was for bringing back prey for the clan, he’d just have to hope that unreliable former mentor had done something right at the least. ‘Go off to hunt, come back over here then we go to report what we’ve caught and bring it to the fresh kill pile.’ He instructed, he wasn’t sure if Flutter Paw had been on many patrols before, and he wasn’t taking chances. Not today at least.

With that said and done, he slid off to hunt, parting his jaws and drinking in the scents. Garlic crept closer and (rolled a 10) caught a scent, although he wasn’t quite sure what the prey was. He stalked toward it until the scent was stronger and then the mouse was within his sights, busying itself with nibbling on something too distracted to notice. Garlic feather tensed then leapt at it and (rolled a 17 ) it didn’t even stand a chance as Garlic Feather came down upon it, landing the killing bite and licking up the price of prey in his jaws he couldn’t help but feel proud of his catch. He took a moment and decided he could burry this and catch a bit more prey. So he took a moment to do so then went off again.

(+1 Mouse)
Garlic Feather was energised now, focused. He was in the mood for another catch, and trying his best to remain in that mood. Each paw step was carefully placed as he once more took a moment to check the scents around him. And (Rolled a 16) a rather musky scent made itself apparent, it was quite close so he knew he wouldn’t have to creep along and trail along for it too long, he took a lingering moment to check once again before he shifted into a hunters crouch moving along until it was within his sights. A pine marten, readying to spring at it and..(rolled a nat 20) it didn’t even glance up at him as he easily landed upon it and killed the prey. Now he was even more energised then before, maybe he ought to try his luck with one more. He hurried to burry the prey near the mouse.

Garlic Feather was more then just proud for his two successful hunts, although he doubted he’d made the third it would be certainly something to make his day and make up for being down a member. He went to scent around him and (rolled a 12) perfect, another bit of prey! He noted to himself this ought to be the last one he catches, then slunk towards it keeping himself well paced, hunters crouch, ready to spring and! (Rolled a 7) for a moment he thought he’d done it all correct, maybe he’d paced himself too quickly but the moment he came down upon the creature it bolted from whence it came and left Garlic in an awkward heap, with a scowl he lifted himself up and shook out his fur glaring at where the prey had disappeared and hurried to where he burried what he did catch.

With the prey in his jaws he waited for his apprentice, who was hopefully hunting just fine, to come over with her own bit of prey. He was still quite proud of his own catch. A pine marten and a mouse! Although it did get him down a little that he didn’t catch a third.

(+1 pine marten, +1 mouse)

@Blaze_Songs239

FLUTTERPAW
FEMALE | 7 MOONS | RIVERCLAN
Tags; Quote for @/Fritter

Flutterpaw shrugged. "Not very many," she admitted quietly, "And I've scarcely caught much. I'm good at catching birds, though--!" she corrected, before the little yellow-pelted molly slunk off through the pure white snow.
She stalked around for a while, without much luck. Flutterpaw was rather surprise when a rabbit pelted nearly right between her paws. With a yelp, Flutterpaw tried to sink her claws into the thick fur as the rabbit slammed right into her.
Poor Flutterpaw, she managed to grip the rabbit's neck, but it tore off before she could twist it. With an embarassed sigh, she crept over to where the rabbit had come from.
Flutterpaw noticed tracks- she'd have to tell GarlicFeather, the whole place reeked with fox-scent. Hurrying away, she decided to stick a little closer to her mentor.
The yellow molly was creeping through the brush when she spotted a mourning dove, pecking lazily at the ground. A mourning dove could feed two cats. Determined, Flutterpaw crept as close as she could, careful to keep her tail from flicking twigs on the bush.
The mourning dove was unaware of her existance, and came closer to her. With a deep breath, Flutterpaw lunged, pinning it to the ground and killing it instantly. (Rolled a 15)
Proud, she decided that if there was a fox around, it wasn't safe to be here alone. The big, plump dove crammed in her mouth, Flutterpaw trotted after her mentor's scent.
She spotted him, and dropped her dove. "GarlicFeather, there's a fox and it chased a rabbit right into my paws! There was fresh tracks- the whole place reeked with fox-scent!" she gasped,
"It's nearby, because I've never smelled such fresh scent before, it must've been in the rabbit hole or something," she guessed, then felt a little awkward. What if he didn't believe her?
She'd seen the prints, the scent was so strong and fresh. What if it would hurt somebody.
"Should we report it? I'm so scared, I don't want it to hurt any cat! I'll claw it's ears off if it lays a paw on anyone in RiverClan!

[+1 dove ]

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Old January 9th, 2024, 07:13 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Annoyed

RiverClan/WindClan Re: Sedgewater Valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowyfeathr View Post
@paris @Kass

Minksplash

Minksplash nodded. "We should probably also watch out for Ottersplash . ." she mewed, growling the name of the cat who had poisoned ThunderClan. Her own sister. "She could be anywhere and who knows what she is planning . ."

@Kass

_________
Birchbranch
RiverClan Warrior
''I absolutely adore Frostfeather - my sister. She's an amazing warrior and RiverClan is lucky to have her.''

_________
Birchbranch nodded at her patrolmate.

''Good thinking. Who knows what Ottersplash is planning - especially if she's made new friends.''

The dappled warrior gave a whisk of her tail and looked at Dunepaw.

''You can mark the border first.''

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector
Old January 10th, 2024, 03:27 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_Songs239 View Post
FLUTTERPAW
FEMALE | 7 MOONS | RIVERCLAN
Tags; Quote for @/Fritter

Flutterpaw shrugged. "Not very many," she admitted quietly, "And I've scarcely caught much. I'm good at catching birds, though--!" she corrected, before the little yellow-pelted molly slunk off through the pure white snow.
She stalked around for a while, without much luck. Flutterpaw was rather surprise when a rabbit pelted nearly right between her paws. With a yelp, Flutterpaw tried to sink her claws into the thick fur as the rabbit slammed right into her.
Poor Flutterpaw, she managed to grip the rabbit's neck, but it tore off before she could twist it. With an embarassed sigh, she crept over to where the rabbit had come from.
Flutterpaw noticed tracks- she'd have to tell GarlicFeather, the whole place reeked with fox-scent. Hurrying away, she decided to stick a little closer to her mentor.
The yellow molly was creeping through the brush when she spotted a mourning dove, pecking lazily at the ground. A mourning dove could feed two cats. Determined, Flutterpaw crept as close as she could, careful to keep her tail from flicking twigs on the bush.
The mourning dove was unaware of her existance, and came closer to her. With a deep breath, Flutterpaw lunged, pinning it to the ground and killing it instantly. (Rolled a 15)
Proud, she decided that if there was a fox around, it wasn't safe to be here alone. The big, plump dove crammed in her mouth, Flutterpaw trotted after her mentor's scent.
She spotted him, and dropped her dove. "GarlicFeather, there's a fox and it chased a rabbit right into my paws! There was fresh tracks- the whole place reeked with fox-scent!" she gasped,
"It's nearby, because I've never smelled such fresh scent before, it must've been in the rabbit hole or something," she guessed, then felt a little awkward. What if he didn't believe her?
She'd seen the prints, the scent was so strong and fresh. What if it would hurt somebody.
"Should we report it? I'm so scared, I don't want it to hurt any cat! I'll claw it's ears off if it lays a paw on anyone in RiverClan!

[+1 dove ]
Garlic Feather

Garlic Feather felt a little disappointed to hear the ‘I’m good at catching birds though’ birds weren’t going to feed the clan! He let out a deep sigh he’d have to ensure a proper in depth training session was set. He wasn’t sure how Flutter Paw could be so defensive and proud of her old mentor if they’d disappeared so irritatingly soon into this apprentices training. He could ramble for a million moons about how stupid the situation was.

When Flutter Paw came back he was about to give some praise about the catch when she started shrieking about a fox, Garlic Feather felt terror tear through him, as well as energy. He sprung to his paws and considered the idea of reporting it, then shook his head. ‘By the time we would have reached camp it could have rained, followed us back or ambushed one of the other patrols around here. The best thing we can do is try to get a glimpse of it first see if it’s much of a danger then bolt back or try take it by surprise, seeing as you have semi battle training. stars damn our lack of another warrior.’ In honesty Garlic Feather was thinking on the spot, of course his ‘plan’ was rushed but it’s not like he could have the most thought out clan in the whole of the clans. He was panicking for stars sake!

Garlic Feather took a moment to absorb what was happening and consider it better, fighting it may not be too smart seeing as it could easily shred either of them. Depending on its size and all, they might have a chance, but if they ran back to report it? Someone could have gotten hurt by then. ‘Okay, I’m fully trained for battle and all so I’ll stay here and keep a tab on the fox incase it tries to ambush someone, you run back call some warriors over to help us chase it off.’ okay, that seemed a lot more sensible to Garlic Feather. He took a lingering moment to glance in the direction flutter paw had seen the fox. ‘Understood?’ he searched for some sort of approval of the plan, he wasn’t risking Flutter Paw like a fool, and she was certainly going to be much quicker then he could ever be.

(Apologies if this is messy! )

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old January 10th, 2024, 03:40 PM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Quote:
Garlic Feather

Garlic Feather felt a little disappointed to hear the ‘I’m good at catching birds though’ birds weren’t going to feed the clan! He let out a deep sigh he’d have to ensure a proper in depth training session was set. He wasn’t sure how Flutter Paw could be so defensive and proud of her old mentor if they’d disappeared so irritatingly soon into this apprentices training. He could ramble for a million moons about how stupid the situation was.

When Flutter Paw came back he was about to give some praise about the catch when she started shrieking about a fox, Garlic Feather felt terror tear through him, as well as energy. He sprung to his paws and considered the idea of reporting it, then shook his head. ‘By the time we would have reached camp it could have rained, followed us back or ambushed one of the other patrols around here. The best thing we can do is try to get a glimpse of it first see if it’s much of a danger then bolt back or try take it by surprise, seeing as you have semi battle training. stars damn our lack of another warrior.’ In honesty Garlic Feather was thinking on the spot, of course his ‘plan’ was rushed but it’s not like he could have the most thought out clan in the whole of the clans. He was panicking for stars sake!

Garlic Feather took a moment to absorb what was happening and consider it better, fighting it may not be too smart seeing as it could easily shred either of them. Depending on its size and all, they might have a chance, but if they ran back to report it? Someone could have gotten hurt by then. ‘Okay, I’m fully trained for battle and all so I’ll stay here and keep a tab on the fox incase it tries to ambush someone, you run back call some warriors over to help us chase it off.’ okay, that seemed a lot more sensible to Garlic Feather. He took a lingering moment to glance in the direction flutter paw had seen the fox. ‘Understood?’ he searched for some sort of approval of the plan, he wasn’t risking Flutter Paw like a fool, and she was certainly going to be much quicker then he could ever be.

(Apologies if this is messy! )

FLUTTERPAW
7 MOONS | FEMALE | RIVERCLAN

By the stars, all the way back to camp? Flutterpaw's eyes were wide with fear, but determination and a task to do helped whoop her into the proper attitude.
With a tiny nod, she decided to keep her skepticism to herself. This plan sounded crazy! Either way, she knew she had to put her trust in him, and she looked anxiously at her mentor. "I don't want you to get hurt..." she admitted quietly.
Her fristration toward her mentor faded and was replaced with anxiety. Leaf-bare foxes were vicious and fierce from hunger. She prayed to StarClan he'd be alright. She'd feel so retched if something happened to Garlicfeather! He tried hard to train her, after Lynxprowl left.
She needed to show her gratitude by trusting him. Deep breaths, The young golden molly told herself gently, and with a twitch of a fluffy ear, she dashed off.
The center of Flutterpaw's strength was in her hind legs and her core, so running wasn't her favorite.
She preferred fighting, where she could use these strengths to center her abilities.
C'mon, Flutter, faster. Do this For Garlicfeather, for Lynxprowl, for anyone else you trust- or trusted!
(It's perfectly fine! I'll add a post in camp, and when Flutter returns she'll have more cats)

"Prepare for the horrors
And over

Old January 10th, 2024, 04:36 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
FLUTTERPAW

By the stars, all the way back to camp? Flutterpaw's eyes were wide with fear, but determination and a task to do helped whoop her into the proper attitude.
With a tiny nod, she decided to keep her skepticism to herself. This plan sounded crazy! Either way, she knew she had to put her trust in him, and she looked anxiously at her mentor. "I don't want you to get hurt..." she admitted quietly.
Her fristration toward her mentor faded and was replaced with anxiety. Leaf-bare foxes were vicious and fierce from hunger. She prayed to StarClan he'd be alright. She'd feel so retched if something happened to Garlicfeather! He tried hard to train her, after Lynxprowl left.
She needed to show her gratitude by trusting him. Deep breaths, The young golden molly told herself gently, and with a twitch of a fluffy ear, she dashed off.
The center of Flutterpaw's strength was in her hind legs and her core, so running wasn't her favorite.
She preferred fighting, where she could use these strengths to center her abilities.
C'mon, Flutter, faster. Do this For Garlicfeather, for Lynxprowl, for anyone else you trust- or trusted!
(It's perfectly fine! I'll add a post in camp, and when Flutter returns she'll have more cats)
Garlic Feather

Ever part of Garlic Feather screamed for different things, go back to camp and report it, go fight that fox! Stay here and wait for backup, all different things. Garlic Feather considered each one and in the end he slid carefully toward where the scent of fox had been. The foul scent rushed over him and it was fresh but not enough that the fox was too close. Ears perked he searched for it, he wasn’t letting some poor soul get munched on by a particularly starved fox especially not in now. He’d had almost enough of seeing cats get dunked in water and sent to the medicine den but if he was fortunate enough to find some water maybe he could dunk the fox in and wash that Horrid scent off it. And maybe kill it too. These were all thoughts that he’d only act on had he become sure of himself, foxes were nasty sneaky creatures who were bloodthirsty and getting in a brawl with one with no backup was like marching right into its jaws and waiting for it to eat you! And garlic Feather didn’t fancy becoming its latest meal. Garlic Feather caught sight of it, it’s orange fur sticking out like a dreadfully sore thumb, how did it ever hunt in the snow with such a bright pelt and wretched smell! He remained far enough that it was only slightly in sight, it seemed to be busing itself over something but he couldn’t tell what. He found himself stuck in place watching this predator, the urge to lunge at it and claw its ears off for even trying to snag a cat as its prey was just as strong as the urge to go squealing back to camp. He remained watchful and still keeping his ears perked for when the others arrived to help drive it off.

(You don’t have to reply to this one! just to let you know!)

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old January 10th, 2024, 04:45 PM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Quote:
Garlic Feather

Ever part of Garlic Feather screamed for different things, go back to camp and report it, go fight that fox! Stay here and wait for backup, all different things. Garlic Feather considered each one and in the end he slid carefully toward where the scent of fox had been. The foul scent rushed over him and it was fresh but not enough that the fox was too close. Ears perked he searched for it, he wasn’t letting some poor soul get munched on by a particularly starved fox especially not in now. He’d had almost enough of seeing cats get dunked in water and sent to the medicine den but if he was fortunate enough to find some water maybe he could dunk the fox in and wash that Horrid scent off it. And maybe kill it too. These were all thoughts that he’d only act on had he become sure of himself, foxes were nasty sneaky creatures who were bloodthirsty and getting in a brawl with one with no backup was like marching right into its jaws and waiting for it to eat you! And garlic Feather didn’t fancy becoming its latest meal. Garlic Feather caught sight of it, it’s orange fur sticking out like a dreadfully sore thumb, how did it ever hunt in the snow with such a bright pelt and wretched smell! He remained far enough that it was only slightly in sight, it seemed to be busing itself over something but he couldn’t tell what. He found himself stuck in place watching this predator, the urge to lunge at it and claw its ears off for even trying to snag a cat as its prey was just as strong as the urge to go squealing back to camp. He remained watchful and still keeping his ears perked for when the others arrived to help drive it off.

(You don’t have to reply to this one! just to let you know!)

FLUTTERPAW
Tags; @Cubeisdagoat / @Marigoldwhisper / Quote for @/Fritter

Flutterpaw dashed into the clearing, relieved her mentor was still in one piece. Her eyes were wide, and she slipped on a slick patch of snow, uncharacteristically ungraceful.
Flutterpaw didn't exactly expect to land straight in front of the massive, scrawny dog fox, who yelped in surprise, before letting out a hungry snarl, malicious yellow eyes staring down at her. It's disgusting teeth snapped a mouselength from her muzzle, and Flutterpaw leaped back, bristling. The vicious creature was massive and hungry, not to mention the crazed look in its eye as it hurled toward the patrol

"Prepare for the horrors
And over

Old January 10th, 2024, 04:53 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
FLUTTERPAW

Flutterpaw dashed into the clearing, relieved her mentor was still in one piece. Her eyes were wide, and she slipped on a slick patch of snow, uncharacteristically ungraceful.
Flutterpaw didn't exactly expect to land straight in front of the massive, scrawny dog fox, who yelped in surprise, before letting out a hungry snarl, malicious yellow eyes staring down at her. It's disgusting teeth snapped a mouselength from her muzzle, and Flutterpaw leaped back, bristling. The vicious creature was massive and hungry, not to mention the crazed look in its eye as it hurled toward the patrol

Deerspark ran in, his slender legs galloping across the freshly fallen snow. He had just settled his nerves when he saw the creature. Big, hungry, and viscous.

And it was coming straight for him.

Deerspark leaped out of the way, his mind temporary fogging in his haste.

Due to the sudden break in his movement, the fox was able to advance towards him, their unfamiliar smell on full display.

Deerspark managed to get a swipe at their leg.

If they can't walk, then they surely can't run.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old January 10th, 2024, 04:58 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
FLUTTERPAW

Flutterpaw didn't exactly expect to land straight in front of the massive, scrawny dog fox, who yelped in surprise, before letting out a hungry snarl, malicious yellow eyes staring down at her. Its disgusting teeth snapped a mouselength from her muzzle, and Flutterpaw leaped back, bristling. The vicious creature was massive and hungry, not to mention the crazed look in its eye as it hurled toward the patrol
Garlic Feather

The moment he heard the pounding of paw steps he snapped his focus behind him and scrambled out the way as Flutter Paw landed right in front of the mangy thing, he saw Deer Spark get a slash at its leg and saw the opportunity, it took but a moment for him to react leaping out and springing so he landed on its back, sinking his claws deep into its pelt and flattening himself against it just out of reach. he heard it growl now it had skidded to a stop snarling it tried to reach for Garlic feather now it had turned its attention to him, he had fought foxes before. And it had never been hard to take them down, especially since this one was so scrawny! He was able to cling on keeping his claws hooked into its flesh hoping his painfully tight grip on it would keep it distracted so the rest of the patrol members could make their moves, Garlic Feather was just out of its reach which was perfect and if it tried to get down to flatten him it would hopefully be sliced into pieces. It was thrashing, definitely trying to get him off. He kept his focus to keeping his grip.
@Marigoldwhisper @Cubeisdagoat

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old January 10th, 2024, 05:05 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Garlic Feather

The moment he heard the pounding of paw steps he snapped his focus behind him and scrambled out the way as Flutter Paw landed right in front of the mangy thing, he saw Deer Spark get a slash at its leg and saw the opportunity, it took but a moment for him to react leaping out and springing so he landed on its back, sinking his claws deep into its pelt and flattening himself against it just out of reach. he heard it growl now it had skidded to a stop snarling it tried to reach for Garlic feather now it had turned its attention to him, he had fought foxes before. And it had never been hard to take them down, especially since this one was so scrawny! He was able to cling on keeping his claws hooked into its flesh hoping his painfully tight grip on it would keep it distracted so the rest of the patrol members could make their moves, Garlic Feather was just out of its reach which was perfect and if it tried to get down to flatten him it would hopefully be sliced into pieces. It was thrashing, definitely trying to get him off. He kept his focus to keeping his grip.
@Marigoldwhisper @Cubeisdagoat

Deerspark watched the warrior closely. Had he delt with foxes before? The way Garlicfeather immediately went for their back showed great experience, and Deerspark was quick to help them.

He knew they had to get the rabid creature on the ground, or perhaps pop a vein or two so that it could eventually pass out from blood loss.

Alright, that's enough thinking. Time to fight this thing.

Deerspark dashed at the foxes legs one more, clawing at scraping at them as hard as he would. He could feel small pools of velvet dropping on the white snow and seeping into his brown fur.

Now he just had to hold on.

Tags; @Cubeisdagoat

@Blaze_Songs239

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; January 10th, 2024 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Typo and tags :)