Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by alec
Today 03:21 AM
☆ look what you made me do...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 03:13 AM
Ravenpaw Finder
by Luna16
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 02:52 AM
Ash Comes From Fire
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 02:35 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 1st, 2022, 08:42 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

ShadowClan Prove it! [SHC Event]

Event [#event]

The bulky leader yawned as she made her way out of the warmth of her den and into the bitter leaf-fall day. Dawnstar's work with ShadowClan was never done and she'd admit that these last few moons have not been kind to the dark forest clan. But just because they were in a bit of a rut didn't mean that she couldn't lead them out of it. The dark brown feline hasn't had to deal with this type of stress since she first took over for Icestar. ShadowClan had been in complete shambles then, but despite ShadowClan's disbelief and suspicions she got them through it and she'd continue to get them through even if she got no gratitude for it.

"ShadowClan come gather around." Dawnstar's roar tore through the camp and beyond as she took her throne atop the Shadowledge. "It's getting colder and we're already seeing the effects of leaf-fall hitting our clan hard enough. It's not going to get easier as leaf-bare sets in and the snow comes. We need to get preparations for the colder season started before the snow arrives. Usually, I'd tell you what I want to be done, but this time I'll be allowing all of you to decide what needs to be done and get it accomplished. I want you to figure out what ShadowClan needs to be ready to deal with leaf-bare, you can divide and conquer, or work together. I don't care, but don't expect me to hold your tail and walk you through every little thing."

"Come up with ideas, and do as you please. Keep in mind that I will be watching you, however, neither I nor the enforcers will be stepping in to settle needless bickering or fights unless you get on my last nerve. I've my own plans and I don't see why I need to supervise grown cats over six moons. The kits, queens, and elders may assist as needed, but do keep in mind that I'll skin you alive if anything happens to any of them." Dawnstar didn't really care what happened to the elders, but since they were a part of her clan she supposed she'd have to look after them as well. "Get to work."

How this Works:
Dawnstar will be using this event to see if ShadowClan is actually competent enough to set up for winter without her input(she wants to see if the clan can think for itself). She'll also be looking for Warriors and Apprentices to fill in the roles of Deputy and Enforcers. Everyone in ShadowClan may participate in this except cats who are currently dealing with sickness in the Dark Hungers Event.

Your characters must be a part of ShadowClan to participate. Your character can be freshly submitted to the clan, I don't mind, they just need to be in ShadowClan. Your cats can come up with whatever ideas they want, but whether they'll carry them out depends on more than just that single cat. You can set something up OOC with people, but the RPing must be carried out in this thread. If you have ideas you'd like feedback on, PM or VM me.

This Event will be going on for the rest of this month. Please keep in mind roleplay etiquette, give everyone a chance to reply, and mind Dawnstar's horrible temper. Any arguing and bickering will be tolerated for so long, and it is highly likely that Dawnstar will end up either canceling this whole event if the clan can't get along or exiling the cats causing problems if her tolerance is pushed to a certain level.

Have fun, and let me know if there are any problems or questions.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; November 1st, 2022 at 08:50 PM.
Old November 1st, 2022, 09:12 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Prove it! [SHC Event]

There was no missing Dawnstar’s call. Shadowfur was fairly certain it could be heard across the whole of ShadowClan’s territory. Getting to his paws, the black warrior padded over to see what was up.

An event to prepare for leaf-bare, hm? With no input from Dawnstar? This would certainly be interesting. Hopefully cats wouldn’t tear each other limb from limb. His initial thought was of warmth. Their dens were still made up for greenleaf. That would no longer do. Gathering supplies to warm the dens would be a good idea.

“If anyone wishes to help me collect materials to warm the dens and guard against drafts, come join me now!” he called.

( Open to anyone who wants to help Shadowfur collect materials to reinforce the dens against bad weather. Since this is a mildly time sensitive event, I will be bumping people working with Shadowfur after three days. )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old November 1st, 2022, 09:18 PM
cynonari and kavetham <3

Bump Policy: ✧ 2 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

There was no missing Dawnstar’s call. Shadowfur was fairly certain it could be heard across the whole of ShadowClan’s territory. Getting to his paws, the black warrior padded over to see what was up.

An event to prepare for leaf-bare, hm? With no input from Dawnstar? This would certainly be interesting. Hopefully cats wouldn’t tear each other limb from limb. His initial thought was of warmth. Their dens were still made up for greenleaf. That would no longer do. Gathering supplies to warm the dens would be a good idea.

“If anyone wishes to help me collect materials to warm the dens and guard against drafts, come join me now!” he called.

( Open to anyone who wants to help Shadowfur collect materials to reinforce the dens against bad weather. Since this is a mildly time sensitive event, I will be bumping people working with Shadowfur after three days. )
{{ WOOLYFEATHER }}

She heard Shadowfur's call and came out. "The dens sure are getting colder, I can come with you" she offered shaking loose moss and debris from her pelt.

She glanced behind her to check if any other cat was going to come. I'm not useless, and today's my day to prove it! she thought with a grin of positivism.

|| PUMPKINGLARE ||

"May I come as well?" he said following Woolyfeather as he sat down beside Shadowfur. "So, we need moss to line the nests, branches to keep them from falling from the leafbare winds, and some feathers as well would be great" he mumbled a small list of things he was hoping to have by the time they came back
Old November 1st, 2022, 09:26 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

☄. *. ⋆ Sorrelflare
The russet tom slinked out from the shadows at the call of Dawnstar, ears perked as he heard what would be going on. This is it! He could prove himself here!

Once Dawnstar had finished, he thought for a moment before he glanced over at the prey pile, it still looked small, xirs tail lashed in annoyance, so prey it is then.

"I will take out a hunting patrol, come to me if you would like to join me." Though if no one had joined him, he would go out alone truly he didn't need any weak cats slowing xem down.
[open for anyone who would like to join Sorrelflare's hunting patrol]

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old November 1st, 2022, 09:27 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Slytiger pricked his ears at Dawnstar's call and padded towards the Shadowledge to see what she wanted. Once she was done speaking, the Toyger nodded his head to himself and glanced around for some other cats. He had been in ShadowClan for a few moons now and had learned how things worked. And surviving many leaf-bares alone meant that he also knew some things that needed to be done.

"Anyone who wants to help me scavenge the territory for crowfood or dangers that can get covered by the snow, come with me! We'll also check to make sure no predators have tried to make their leaf-bare homes in the territory." Slytiger hoped some cats would join him, even if what he suggested wasn't the most obvious. Still, he remembered one leaf-bare where a piece crowfood near his den had attracted a pair of hungry foxes. He'd had to find another place to live, and it wasn't fun. And with the recent twoleg incident, it would be good to throw out anything sharp or dangerous that a cat could step on if they couldn't see it under the snow.

[Open for cats to help Slytiger clean up the territory and make sure it's safe from predators and the like!]
Old November 1st, 2022, 09:29 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

| Raccoonpelt |
| He/Him |
| A large grey cat with black and white markings that resembles a raccoon |

~ Raccoonpelt had been laying in the clearing basking in the sun ignoring the chill that had been growing ever so slightly before he heard the call of Dawnstar. The tom lifted his head to listen to the announcement. Ah. So Dawnstar wanted to see what that clan could do without her guidance. The large tom lifted himself to his paws looking around the clearing for clanmates to go on hunting Patrol. It was time to start pulling his weight.

"Anyone who wants to join me in a hunting Patrol come here! We need as many as we can get before leaf-bare decides to grace us with its presence!" ~

| @oleander - Foxcall; [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN RACCOONPELTS HUNTING PATROL] |

Last edited by xavier.; November 1st, 2022 at 09:34 PM.
Old November 1st, 2022, 09:32 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

ShadowClan Re: Prove it! [SHC Event]

֎|Lynxblossom|֎
She/Him| Open |WC:111

She stood up with a yawn, she was extremely tired today, but that wouldn't stop her from heeding Dawnstar's call. Getting them to come up with the plans was a rather innovative idea, and it would be a great opportunity for her to redeem herself after the misfortune of the patrol. She still bore the mark of her punishment.

"If I could get a few cats to help do a deep clean of the dens, that would be great." She called out, with acknowledgement to the other cats that had spoken up. They were off to a good start, as long as they had enough volunteers to go with the tasks.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old November 1st, 2022, 10:21 PM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Heir Apparent View Post
| Raccoonpelt |
| He/Him |
| A large grey cat with black and white markings that resembles a raccoon |

~ Raccoonpelt had been laying in the clearing basking in the sun ignoring the chill that had been growing ever so slightly before he heard the call of Dawnstar. The tom lifted his head to listen to the announcement. Ah. So Dawnstar wanted to see what that clan could do without her guidance. The large tom lifted himself to his paws looking around the clearing for clanmates to go on hunting Patrol. It was time to start pulling his weight.

"Anyone who wants to join me in a hunting Patrol come here! We need as many as we can get before leaf-bare decides to grace us with its presence!" ~

| @oleander - Foxcall; [OPEN TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN RACCOONPELTS HUNTING PATROL] |

Foxcall trotted over to the other warrior, tapping his shoulder with their tail, "I'll join you Raccoonpelt!" Truly he had been worried with how low the prey pile was and how Dappledleaf and her kits had been doing.

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old November 1st, 2022, 10:54 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleander View Post
☄. *. ⋆ Sorrelflare
The russet tom slinked out from the shadows at the call of Dawnstar, ears perked as he heard what would be going on. This is it! He could prove himself here!

Once Dawnstar had finished, he thought for a moment before he glanced over at the prey pile, it still looked small, xirs tail lashed in annoyance, so prey it is then.

"I will take out a hunting patrol, come to me if you would like to join me." Though if no one had joined him, he would go out alone truly he didn't need any weak cats slowing xem down.
[open for anyone who would like to join Sorrelflare's hunting patrol]
Silvershadow

Silvershadow heard Dawnstar's announcement and stood up from her place near the warriors den. She heard Sorrelflare call out for a hunting patrol. Bolting over to him she called out to him.
"I'll join."
@oleander

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old November 2nd, 2022, 12:13 AM
I am the reinforcements.

My Mood: Hungry

Flamefrost eagerly wanted to help.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw