"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:32 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Eden
Today 04:31 PM

Old April 20th, 2024, 11:57 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons

Watching incredulously as Appleberry and Skyfall seemed to appear out of nowhere, Dusklion felt the sudden urge to drag her claws down her Clanmates face. Her ears flattened against her skull as she cast a glance towards the outskirts border, making sure the intruder was truly gone, before rounding on Appleberry.

"Why? So they could try 'n kill me like they did with my brother? Is that what you want, Appleberry? Me, dead 'n rotting 'n left for the crows to pick at? Get the fluff out of your head before I rip it out through your ears - we don't stop to ask intruders questions, especially after all the trouble they've caused us." First Troutstone, now this sorry excuse for a warrior. RiverClan had some soft-bellied cats in their midst and Dusk was tired of babysitting them.

[ Fle, Appleberry, Skyfall - @Forgetfulshape ]
(Again, her name is Ele)
Skyfall rolled his eyes softly as he came back out and just sighed. "I am so sorry about him, Dusklion. He's such a naive fool. But attacking that outsider despite being smaller and clearly harmless, I can agree it would've been better to ask and if they tried to attack then kill 'em."
Appleberry ignored Skyfall and just padded back to camp.
"Personally, I think that was an apprentice-age cat, maybe she didn't know where she was. If I'd been with you I would've handled it. But I did just catch a bird for the clan!" He added softly. He then quietly looked towards the still-unconscious kittypet known as Ele before quickly dragging her further across the border to the Outskirts and returning. "I just hope she knows her way back to wherever she lives."
Old April 20th, 2024, 12:07 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION

The head Lionheart watched as Appleberry padded back towards camp with disgust in her gaze before it flickered to Skyfall. Yeah, she was done with mouse-brains and their moronic opinions. "That cat was full grown, fish-brain. I don't care if they're smaller, harmless, not harmless, or whathaveyou. They are an outsider. We challenge those who come onto our territory - I just do it with my claws 'cause it's faster." With that Dusklion gave a snort and shook out her pelt, relaxing a bit now that the intruder was gone.

Then it seemed that he was... bragging about catching prey? Unamused and unimpressed, Dusklion let her tail twitch behind her. "...You're braggin' about doing your duty as a warrior. What, do you expect praise 'n admiration for that?" Dusk couldn't help but scoff as she trotted past her Clanmate. "Take it back to camp 'n show the kits if you want others to fall head-over-paws for you doin' the bare minimum." She had borders to mark and a territory to secure - standing here and making forced small-talk was not on her to-do list today.

[ Appleberry, Skyfall - @Forgetfulshape - apologies! i had thought i typed ele; the keys are close together ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old April 20th, 2024, 12:14 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
DUSKLION

The head Lionheart watched as Appleberry padded back towards camp with disgust in her gaze before it flickered to Skyfall. Yeah, she was done with mouse-brains and their moronic opinions. "That cat was full grown, fish-brain. I don't care if they're smaller, harmless, not harmless, or whathaveyou. They are an outsider. We challenge those who come onto our territory - I just do it with my claws 'cause it's faster." With that Dusklion gave a snort and shook out her pelt, relaxing a bit now that the intruder was gone.

Then it seemed that he was... bragging about catching prey? Unamused and unimpressed, Dusklion let her tail twitch behind her. "...You're braggin' about doing your duty as a warrior. What, do you expect praise 'n admiration for that?" Dusk couldn't help but scoff as she trotted past her Clanmate. "Take it back to camp 'n show the kits if you want others to fall head-over-paws for you doin' the bare minimum." She had borders to mark and a territory to secure - standing here and making forced small-talk was not on her to-do list today.

[ Appleberry, Skyfall - @Forgetfulshape - apologies! i had thought i typed ele; the keys are close together ]
Appleberry soon came back out of camp, quietly looking around. "...I reckon I can catch a decent prey for the clan." He mumbled, before he saw a small rabbit just hopping about. As the rabbit stopped moving he pounced... and absolutely missed the rabbit, instead hurtling directly into Skyfall. He immediately started laughing."Oh, hey bro!"
"...For Stars' sake, Appleberry..." Skyfall wanted to kick his brother so hard, but he resisted the urge and just pounced on the rabbit, killing it. Appleberry looked slightly irritated.
"Oi! I was going after that!"
"You think I care?" Came the witty yet snide remark from Skyfall. Appleberry huffed softly and looked for more prey, soon pouncing on a small raven that had landed. He managed to land on his target this time, killing it and showing Dusklion. The raven was surprisingly larger than him, but he was still a spry young tom. Skyfall rolled his eyes, but he noticed Appleberry suddenly freeze up for a second. "Is it just me or do I think another loner is nearby and just fell out of a tree and to their death? Ah well, not my problem if they're a clumsy mouse brain." He looked around and soon found the corpse of a grey loner before dragging it out of the territory and into the outskirts before returning.
Old April 20th, 2024, 12:18 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION

...Okay so both of these cats wanted to be praised to merely catching prey? Dusklion didn't bother to spare a single glance and instead lash her tail to give a warning to both brothers to leave her alone, along with a low growl. Their mutterings and mumblings about outsiders falling to their death was... weird and the head Lionheart had better things to do as she trotted away along the outskirts border.

[ Appleberry, Skyfall - @Forgetfulshape - not sure where else this can do as dusk isn't really in the mood to talk to anyone; i mainly posted her here to challenge Ele as outsiders are to be driven out, so i'll be having her leave now! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old April 20th, 2024, 12:22 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:
DUSKLION

...Okay so both of these cats wanted to be praised to merely catching prey? Dusklion didn't bother to spare a single glance and instead lash her tail to give a warning to both brothers to leave her alone, along with a low growl. Their mutterings and mumblings about outsiders falling to their death was... weird and the head Lionheart had better things to do as she trotted away along the outskirts border.

[ Appleberry, Skyfall - @Forgetfulshape - not sure where else this can do as dusk isn't really in the mood to talk to anyone; i mainly posted her here to challenge Ele as outsiders are to be driven out, so i'll be having her leave now! ]
(Its fine. Once Ele wakes up she's going to run off into the outskirts and get herself lost again. Gonna be honest, though, if Dusklion had been more merciful she'd be more docile and friendly towards Dusklion and even thanked her for showing her mercy since wherever she goes once I kill off her twoleg she won't be welcomed so she wants to join Riverclan. She's heard rumors of the clans and is honestly kinda curious about them. Especially Riverclan. All cats are welcome at her twoleghouse, as her twoleg is extremely friendly and loves all cats without forcing them into the kittypet life.)
Ele could be heard running out of the territory and far into the outskirts in the distance.
Old April 20th, 2024, 02:48 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

|[ Mud'Smoke ]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
[ACTIVE]
__________________________________________________ _

[CENTER][LEFT]Mud'Smoke followed Seabreeze as continuosly got distracted by little things, like the sound critter nearby as it went on with its daily live or the distant sound of the river. He had problem paying attention to his surroundings so he wasnt surprised by the amount of times he tripped over a stone or even his own paws. It's a wonder how he managed to become a warrior when his attention span was equivalent to- mouse? Mud'Smoke stopped in his tracks when a mouse darted past his paws and in the opposite direction of him. He cursed himself for not being alert enough to catch it before picking up the pace to catch up to Seabreaze who was observing the river.

" Honestly I'm not very social Myself, so don't worry. I haven't interacted with half of our clanmates" He said as he neared the Tom. Mud'Smoke flicked the tip of his tail at the sight of the river, sure it looked freezing but he lived a good challenge. "Oh yeah I live fishing, all kinds of hunting actually. You know it's get my adrenaline pumping" Mud'Smoke replied as he eyed the river in anticipation for some well needed action in this lazy day he had been living through. "And you? Are you one for the hunt or are you more of a fighter" He asked turning to his clanmate as he waited for a response.

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

As the river came into view, Seabreeze shifted his gaze from the warrior to the rushing water. All of the frost and ice that had settled on the surface previously had been melted or washed away at this section of the river. The lionheart continued to walk until he was by the edge of the river, and sitting on the bank, "I would say that I am better at hunting, but I am trying to get better at fighting." He spoke softly, as he didn't want to startle away any catches. His blue eyes scanned the surface of the water as he crouched down, shifting his weight into his haunches as he slowly moved a paw to wait over the water, careful to make sure not to spook anything with casting shadows. As the lionheart opened his mouth to speak again, movement caught his eyes and he zeroed in on the fish that was shimmering beneath the surface.

A salmon that was likely just getting up river! He stilled his body and almost stopped breathing entirely as he waited for it to get close enough to him. After a few more beats, the creature shifted, and Seabreeze shot forward like a jet in the next second. His paw sliced through the water and his claws hooked on the creature's gills and sent it flying out of the water and up onto the bank. He was on it in seconds, biting to kill it before moving it up the bank so it didn't manage to tumble back into the river. Seabreeze turned to the warrior and smiled, "Lucky first catch! Your turn!" He spoke cheerfully, in a better mood now that he has been able to get something done, if nothing else at least they brought in one more piece of prey for the clan.

[ +1 Salmon ]
[ 1/8; 1 Salmon ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old April 20th, 2024, 04:19 PM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MockingRabbit View Post
Her words began to unjumble in his mind, the concern in her voice clear. He was so lucky, he reflected, to have a clan. It was something he always took for granted, but many cats didn't have that. No one to support them when they were sick, no one to help them when they were hurt. His father didn't have that, growing up, which was why he had been so fierce about loyalty, and doing the right thing; always watching over his kits, making sure they did the right thing.
Right up to his last breath.

He turned his mind to the question: What was he doing in the tree? He glanced up at the branches, wincing at the jolt of pain in his head. "It was a squirrel," he murmured, too quiet to be heard. "I was hunting," he said, louder. "It was a squirrel, it ran up the tree and I... Followed... Then slipped..." A shudder ran through his pelt.
"I left prey unguarded over there, I need to take it to camp." He stood up, obviously trying to brush off his fall and move on. He moved too quickly and the world spun. "Oh," he said involuntarily, staggering. "Maybe I should just..." He sat down again. His eyes dipped closed for a moment. Just a second; to compose himself... Blackness, and he knew no more.

The den was huge; far bigger than it was today. But then, everything seemed bigger when you were small. He felt himself wriggling from under the weight of a she-cat, and turned to see his mother and brother, still sleeping. Roseshard didn't know what he was doing, so early in the morning. The air was nippy, outside his nest. Cold frost crunched under his tiny paws. The clearing was all but empty; the dawn patrol only beginning to form.
"Rosekit."
Roseshard turned at the call, spotted the familiar russet tabby pelt that looked so much like his own. "You should be sleeping."
Roseshard's fur didn't bristle, like he thought it would when he saw his father, only lay flat as he stared into his eyes.
"Sleeping will help you grow into a strong warrior."
Roseshard let his father drape his tail over his tiny shoulders and guide him back into the nursery, his scent lingering after he left.
//Ayy, thank you so much for responding! Um, he has fallen unconscious -again- and needs taking to the Med den. You don't have to continue, we could skip that bit and I could just say she carried him, if you prefer! Anywho, thanks again

Blackfrost
50 moons • RiverClan warrior • she/her
long-furred, mostly black tortoiseshell she-cat with sharp blue eyes

Blackfrost mentally cancelled her plans for the day. It seemed she would instead be dragging an unconscious and definitely injured cat to Mistyshard. She sighed. With everything already going wrong for RiverClan currently, this really was just the finishing touch. She could only hope Mistyshard knew how to deal with head trauma....

Blackfrost squared her shoulders for the arduous task of dragging the full dead weight of a grown warrior. Gripping Roseshard's scruff between her teeth, she began the tedious trek. She made a mental note of where he'd indicated he'd left his prey — someone would have to come nack for that.

//yeah no problem! per Mistshard's den policy, you'll need to submit a request form first (im sure you know) but once that's accepted id be glad to have Blackfrost drag your boi in!
Old April 21st, 2024, 05:35 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |

As the river came into view, Seabreeze shifted his gaze from the warrior to the rushing water. All of the frost and ice that had settled on the surface previously had been melted or washed away at this section of the river. The lionheart continued to walk until he was by the edge of the river, and sitting on the bank, "I would say that I am better at hunting, but I am trying to get better at fighting." He spoke softly, as he didn't want to startle away any catches. His blue eyes scanned the surface of the water as he crouched down, shifting his weight into his haunches as he slowly moved a paw to wait over the water, careful to make sure not to spook anything with casting shadows. As the lionheart opened his mouth to speak again, movement caught his eyes and he zeroed in on the fish that was shimmering beneath the surface.

A salmon that was likely just getting up river! He stilled his body and almost stopped breathing entirely as he waited for it to get close enough to him. After a few more beats, the creature shifted, and Seabreeze shot forward like a jet in the next second. His paw sliced through the water and his claws hooked on the creature's gills and sent it flying out of the water and up onto the bank. He was on it in seconds, biting to kill it before moving it up the bank so it didn't manage to tumble back into the river. Seabreeze turned to the warrior and smiled, "Lucky first catch! Your turn!" He spoke cheerfully, in a better mood now that he has been able to get something done, if nothing else at least they brought in one more piece of prey for the clan.

[ +1 Salmon ]
[ 1/8; 1 Salmon ]

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
"ACTIVE"
__________________________________________________ ___

Mud'Smoke watched as Seabreeze caught the salmon before turning his attention back to the river. Making his way to the bank he crouched low making sure his shadow didn't fall over the water and scare away any potential prey. He waited until the fish felt it save to pass by once again after Seabreeze has disturbed them by catching that salmon.

Once the fish started passing by, Mudsmoke waited a moment longer before plunging his paw into the river swiping a brown trout from out of the water and into the air. Failing to catch it, it slipped past his paw and back into the water with a splash. Mudsmoke lunged forward into the river and grabbing it with his claws and giving it a killing bite before it could escape. Resurfacing from the river with the brown trout in his mouth, He hefted himself out of the water and dropped it back on shore before shaking out his fur spraying water drops everywhere.

"Not my best work" He admitted, noting that he probably scared aware all the fish in the river and they'd have to wait till a few braze ones swam by again. "it isn't the cleanest either, sorry" he apologized slightly embarrassed at the messy kill, bad luck he guessed.
[ +1 Brown Trout ]
[ 2/8; 1 Salmon, 1 Brown Trout ]
Old April 21st, 2024, 11:27 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
"ACTIVE"

Mud'Smoke watched as Seabreeze caught the salmon before turning his attention back to the river. Making his way to the bank he crouched low making sure his shadow didn't fall over the water and scare away any potential prey. He waited until the fish felt it save to pass by once again after Seabreeze has disturbed them by catching that salmon.

Once the fish started passing by, Mudsmoke waited a moment longer before plunging his paw into the river swiping a brown trout from out of the water and into the air. Failing to catch it, it slipped past his paw and back into the water with a splash. Mudsmoke lunged forward into the river and grabbing it with his claws and giving it a killing bite before it could escape. Resurfacing from the river with the brown trout in his mouth, He hefted himself out of the water and dropped it back on shore before shaking out his fur spraying water drops everywhere.

"Not my best work" He admitted, noting that he probably scared aware all the fish in the river and they'd have to wait till a few braze ones swam by again. "it isn't the cleanest either, sorry" he apologized slightly embarrassed at the messy kill, bad luck he guessed.
[ +1 Brown Trout ]
[ 2/8; 1 Salmon, 1 Brown Trout ]

Seabreeze

Seabreeze smiled at the warrior, "Well you got prey so that's all that matters in the end, right? Do you want to move more up river to see if we can find some more?" The lionheart offered, if Mudsmoke wants to wait here for the fish to start coming through again that was fine by him as well. It just may be quicker to move. Seabreeze looked to the two fish, pleased with the catches so far. This hunting was going great! Maybe they should do some land hunting as well? Seabreeze should probably practice that soon so he didn't get rusty, as much as he would rather only fish, land hunting was just as important. The tom got to his paws and padded over to Mudsmoke and waited for the warrior's call on moving or not.
[ ooc note! The counter at the bottom of my posts are for seabreeze's catches! not the total! Cats can carry up to 5 things (prey and/or herbs) or 8 if they have 'the collector' purrk like Seabreeze does. :3 ]
[ 1/8; 1 Salmon! ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 21st, 2024 at 11:27 AM.
Old April 21st, 2024, 12:24 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze

Seabreeze smiled at the warrior, "Well you got prey so that's all that matters in the end, right? Do you want to move more up river to see if we can find some more?" The lionheart offered, if Mudsmoke wants to wait here for the fish to start coming through again that was fine by him as well. It just may be quicker to move. Seabreeze looked to the two fish, pleased with the catches so far. This hunting was going great! Maybe they should do some land hunting as well? Seabreeze should probably practice that soon so he didn't get rusty, as much as he would rather only fish, land hunting was just as important. The tom got to his paws and padded over to Mudsmoke and waited for the warrior's call on moving or not.
[ ooc note! The counter at the bottom of my posts are for seabreeze's catches! not the total! Cats can carry up to 5 things (prey and/or herbs) or 8 if they have 'the collector' purrk like Seabreeze does. :3 ]
[ 1/8; 1 Salmon! ]

|[ Mud'Smoke]|
"ACTIVE"
He turned to look up river, that was the most efficient way to get more fish instead of just sitting here and waiting, then again maybe some land prey won't be to bad aswell. "You're right, there should be more fish in a different part of the river, that and on our way we might aswell hunt a bit of land prey" He decided, making up his mind he picked up the brown Trout and started following the river.

He kept to the path that many had trodden on before him and made sure not to step on any twigs or branches this time, in hopes he might stumble across a shrew or mouse. Any tiny land prey He could easily kill with out messing up. Again. "So what being a lionheart like? Is it different than being a warrior or?" He asked Seabreeze trying to start small talk, and he was genuinely curious anyway. "Like what do you guys do?"

Inventory: |{Trout; 1/5}|

[0_o oh, oops. Sorry still learning things thanks for the info tho :3 ]

Last edited by burntToast; April 21st, 2024 at 02:23 PM.