Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rescue Mission [p]
Last post by Ian
Today 11:20 PM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:16 PM
Flop Buddies
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:06 PM

Old May 4th, 2024, 02:15 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Sick
Default A new love? (Lightningpaw & Madelaine P)

Lightningpaw was in his usual spot outside the Apprentices den grooming himself as he usually does. As he was obsessively clean all the time keeping the dirt, and other debris out of his pelt and especially his scar. This habit started back when he was a kit and almost was taken by a Hawk in the Camp had it not been for Bravebird he would have been taken. However he was left with the scar that gave him his name which was in the shape of a Lightningbolt on his flank he was instructed to keep the area always clean when it was healing and Lightningpaw just decided to groom his entire body while he was at it. At this point though it was a habit one he found helped calm him. Lightningpaw was an orange tabby with yellow eyes who was small and lithe. He was 7 moons old but looked no bigger than 5 moons old. But he was fast and cunning these aspects allowed him to keep up with the other Apprentices even if he wasn't being trained at this time. His mentor Crowstumble hadn't shown up since the first day they trained together. Lightningpaw would sigh. "I bet Rabbitpaw is doing all kinds of stuff with Crowtooth. Too bad my mentor isn't as attentive to me." Lightningpaw said to himself a bit dejected.
@Madelaine
Old May 4th, 2024, 02:29 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Worried

Default Re: A new love? (Lightningpaw & Madelaine P)

Barleypaw
{ She/Her - Windclan Apprentice -
Purrks: Heightened Hearing and Flock Together(1) }

Whiskers touching the walls of the apprentice's den to guide herself she ducked her head as she exited the den. Each of her legs one by one stretched out as she moved forward. Not really having anything in mind to do the blind apprentice sat down on the opposite side near the warriors den. There Barleypaw decided to listen in to others conversation. They weren't too close to her, but she could still understand what they were talking about. It was fun to do, but at the same time felt so wrong.

Getting up she heard the voice of another apprentice. It sounded like they were talking to themselves as she couldn't scent anybody near, so like the sweet cat she was she just had to make sure they were doing alright. They didn't sound too happy. "Hey is everything alright?", she meowed. Barleypaw left out the fact she had heard him talking to himself. She didn't want to make him uncomfortable.

[ @Lightningpaw666; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 6th, 2024, 04:51 AM

Lightningpaw was about to complain about how it wasn't starting with a "No it isn.." However as Lightningpaw saw who show up his complaint would trail off into nothingness. "Well I mean.. it could be worse it's just my Mentor hasn't been attentive to my training at all. We only had a single training session right after I began my training a moon ago. Still it's not like it's your problem or anything." Lightningpaw would spring to his paws as he would say. "Names Lightningpaw and yours?" Lightningpaw would ask the young she-cat. @Madelaine

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; May 6th, 2024 at 04:55 AM.
Old May 6th, 2024, 06:11 AM

Barleypaw
[ She/her - WC App - Purrks:
Heightened Hearing and Flock Together(1) ]

Mentor problems huh? That's got to suck. Though she's only got one lesson with her mentor, which was the territory tour she couldn't say they weren't active. Not when it hadn't been that since they had. "Have you tried to find them and speak to them? They'd probably take you out if you asked or you could always find another warrior to teach you something.", she meowed. Barleypaw had hope maybe it was some kind of a mistake on their mentors side. being behind didn't sound good to her.

[ @Lightningpaw666; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 6th, 2024, 10:35 AM

Lightningpaw would just mew. "Nah I mean I did get a battle training lesson from Bravebird awhile back but other than that basically been here in camp keeping the nests clean and stuff. I guess someone has to do it." Lightningpaw mewed with a bit annoyance. "So anyways I am Lightningpaw and you are?" Lightningpaw asked the she-cat. @Madelaine

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; May 6th, 2024 at 10:36 AM.
Old May 8th, 2024, 11:23 PM

Barleypaw
[ She/her - WC App -
Purrks: Heightened Hearing and Flock Together(1) ]

Seeing how upset it made the apprentice she decided not respond to it. Might be something he didn't want to talk about which was fine. It wasn't her place to bother him on the subject. Then he asked her again what her name was. Whoops she must of missed that part. Oh well he didn't seem to hold it against her. "Oh my name's Barleypaw.", she replied.

[ @Lightningpaw666; ]

Old May 9th, 2024, 02:47 AM

"Barleypaw... Well nice to meet you Barleypaw so you new to the Apprentice den or something?" Lightningpaw asked her he hadn't seen her around and he probably would've noticed her before being he was always here. (Unsure what more for them to do other than talk unsure if to make this before or after the minks and if after can Apprentices alone even leave the camp?) @Madelaine