Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
You're my family (F)
Last post by shaae_26
Today 10:14 AM
The Three Little Kits
Last post by shaae_26
A big addition to the...
Last post by shaae_26
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by shaae_26
Today 10:12 AM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:05 AM

Old April 17th, 2024, 04:46 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

LIGHTNINGEAGLE.

He/Him [ 37 Moons ] Thunderclan Warrior.

[ HR Powerplay Permission Was Given If A Reply Wasn't Made Within 48 Hours Of Lightningeagle's Last Post. ]

Ligtningeagle had given her well over enough time to get moving so he forcefully removed her. Grabbing the cat by the scruff harshly and dragging her out of the meeting. "I told you to get moving," He mewed, voice muffled by the cat in his jaws. The cream cat took her all the way to border, outskirts was waiting her and that was final.

Lightningeagle roughly yanks the cat forwards and lets go. "You wanted out? You got it. Now leave before I rip out that traitorous throat of yours. You no longer hold a Clan title, so that gives me every right to kill you. I suggest you leave now to avoid that." He scoffs, claws slipping out of his paws. His teeth barred at the end of his sentence. She had only one move to make, she had one chance to leave or he would kill her.

[ Heads Up: If Lavenderpaw does not leave Thunderclan territory in your next post, Lightningeagle will start to attack her. ]
[ @forest ]

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; April 17th, 2024 at 04:50 PM.
Old April 17th, 2024, 04:52 PM
dream <3

Bump Policy: what's that? (aka anytime)
My Mood: Kingly

(sorry i forgot!)

Lavenderpaw ducked her head before turning to leave. "ThunderClan is where I was born and raised. I thought we- you were noble, but to get so worked up about love? I know it was my mistake and my choice to leave, but maybe I'm just not fit for Clan life." she said, turning her head over her shoulder. And with that, she left Clan territory... for good.

@stag

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old April 17th, 2024, 04:56 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

LIGHTNINGEAGLE.

He/Him [ 37 Moons ] Thunderclan Warrior.

[ Just a wrap up post don't mind this LOL]

He was on the verge of laughter at her comment. "I don't care. I don't really, go find your traitor mate. If I see you again, it's will be your last time seeing in general. You're the last cat to talk about nobility." Lightningeagle holds back his urge to slash her while retreating. He didn't want blood staining his paws at the current moment so she was safe, for now.

[ @forest ]

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old April 18th, 2024, 05:08 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeCrimson View Post
>>WispPaw<<
>>Rude~He/Him~6 moons<<

He nodded, and crouched, lifting his tail a tiny bit off the ground, and spreading his paws like WolfHive demonstrated.
[ sorry for the delay on this!! moving on w/o whiteriver n we can wrap it up real quick if you want ]
"Good," Wolfhive smiled. "Now move forward." He demonstrated, keeping his steps light and trying to be mindful of where he placed them. "Be aware of your surroundings - if you crunch a leaf or stick, or trip, you'll scare off your prey."

He straightened himself, and would give Wisppaw a chance to try before going on. "Now scent the air - do you smell anything?"

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 18th, 2024, 11:11 AM
Quackity in a cart

Status: VM ME TOMATO || Dream Smp fan! || Matching pfps with Zero_2001 & Forest!
Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
[ sorry for the delay on this!! moving on w/o whiteriver n we can wrap it up real quick if you want ]
"Good," Wolfhive smiled. "Now move forward." He demonstrated, keeping his steps light and trying to be mindful of where he placed them. "Be aware of your surroundings - if you crunch a leaf or stick, or trip, you'll scare off your prey."

He straightened himself, and would give Wisppaw a chance to try before going on. "Now scent the air - do you smell anything?"

|-| WispPaw |-| <Century Gothic> |-|
|-| A short haired tom with color point, grey markings - 7 moons - tom, he/him - gay - Purrks:N/A|-|

----------------------------

WispPaw nodded and attempted crouch-walking, he stumbled a moment before getting his footing again and doing it. He sniffed the air, mouse. he thought, and nodded.

@Alastor

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"Hero's will always rise..right?"- My book, The War Of Hailburg
Old April 18th, 2024, 01:49 PM
work is never done

Though Wisppaw didn't verbalize it, Wolfhive took the nod as confirmation they caught a scent. He hoped he'd directed them right enough -- hunting was never his strong suit, and unfortunately his plans on having another warrior handle this didn't pan out. "Stay in form and try to catch the mouse. If you pounce on it and kill it, the kill will be cleaner." He included this for the possibility of Wisppaw missing and scaring the mouse off. Some cats might try to pursue the fleeing mouse, which could be messy.

[ @CallMeCrimson ]

Old April 18th, 2024, 01:55 PM
Quackity in a cart

Status: VM ME TOMATO || Dream Smp fan! || Matching pfps with Zero_2001 & Forest!
Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays

Quote:
Though Wisppaw didn't verbalize it, Wolfhive took the nod as confirmation they caught a scent. He hoped he'd directed them right enough -- hunting was never his strong suit, and unfortunately his plans on having another warrior handle this didn't pan out. "Stay in form and try to catch the mouse. If you pounce on it and kill it, the kill will be cleaner." He included this for the possibility of Wisppaw missing and scaring the mouse off. Some cats might try to pursue the fleeing mouse, which could be messy.

[ @CallMeCrimson ]

|-| A short haired tom with color point, grey markings - 7 moons - tom, he/him - gay - Purrks:N/A|-|

-------------------------

He nodded, and sniffed the air again, trying to find where the small creature may be. he followed the scent quietly, he was fairly stealthy, he saw the mouse, and watched it a second, before attemting to pounce on it. it scurried away quicker than he could get it; he got up and shook his fur, the mouse would be long gone by now.it would be no use to try and chase it down.

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
Old April 18th, 2024, 05:51 PM
work is never done

In a way it kinda reminded him of how things with Beachpaw went. Wolfhive's stomach twisted briefly, and he quietly closed some of the distance between them - enough to where Wisppaw would be within sights. "Try again."

[ @CallMeCrimson ]

Old April 18th, 2024, 06:20 PM
Quackity in a cart

Quote:
In a way it kinda reminded him of how things with Beachpaw went. Wolfhive's stomach twisted briefly, and he quietly closed some of the distance between them - enough to where Wisppaw would be within sights. "Try again."

[ @CallMeCrimson ]

|-| A short haired tom with color point, grey markings - 7 moons - tom, he/him - gay - Purrks:N/A |-|

-----------------------------

WispPaw scented the air again, another mouse? Or was this the same one? didn't matter. he sniffed until he eventually found where the mouse was. he crept up on it, making sure to not step on anything, and pounced on it.

.・●*○❃○*●・.
Old April 19th, 2024, 03:53 AM
work is never done

[ assuming it was killed, if not lmk and i'll fix ]

"Well done!" Wolfhive praised once the mouse went limp. He was happy to see Wisppaw succeed - he was worried this was going to be worse than the Beachpaw session. "Rodents are pretty similar in behavior, but critters like squirrels and birds are a whole different story. Squirrels will dash up trees to escape you, and birds can fly away.. sometimes they attack, too." His mind went back to when a bird had been protective over its nest. Those eggs were tasty. "You always want to try to catch them off guard whenever possible. That's where tree climbing can come in handy - do you remember how to do that?"

[ @CallMeCrimson ]