Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
[ p ] Pond Lilies | Final...
by paedyn
Last post by Mica
Today 02:13 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 02:11 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Shrew
Today 02:10 PM
The Ash that covers a...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 02:04 PM

Old May 12th, 2024, 02:59 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine
Default Frostclan's MAIN RP!!

It was late New-leaf Frostclan weather that was to say it was cold and snowy. With a blizzard blowing heavily like usual outside the Camps cave it was much like any other day. Only it wasn't for today was a sad day for Frostclan as today their long time deputy Snowwhisker had died and with his death a chilling revelation was uncovered. Something outside was hunting the Clan something large...

Froststar had learned that what had killed his faithful Deputy was a huge Snow Leopard that seemed to have a taste for cats. This revelation couldn't had come at a worse time I particularly bad case of Greencough had swept the camp and cut their numbers down to a handful of Warriors and Apprentices. The cold often caused sickness but not to this degree.

Froststar would need to work hard to keep the clan from falling apart. "All clan cats of Frostclan please come forward under the Jutting Rock for a clan meeting! I have unfortunate news!" Froststar would call as he jumped up with little effort onto the large rock Froststar was a large Bobcat with grey and black speckled fur with green eyes making him tower over the other cats of the Clan. "I bet you all know our Clan Deputy Snowwhisker was brought back from a Hunt by Sleepysheep it would seem that it is worse than we thought Sleepysheep has informed me they saw a Large Snow Leopard fleeing the scene with a body of another cat that was with Snowwhisker the Leopard seemed to of acquired a taste for cats and is out to hunt us! This comes at a time after we are recovering from a particularly hard Winter! Frostclan has rarely seen such hard times. But I wish to remind you that The Ancestors haven't abandoned us. We will make it through this that I promise. To that end I want to implement a new system. To keep our losses to a minimum I am implementing a group system to leave the Camp you must have at minimum 3 Warriors. As well I wish to stress that if you see Mountainclaw as we are naming the Leopard not to approach it or fight! Simply leave the area make sure all cats make it back is that understood? As well leave any prey you aren't carrying at the time! I would rather you come back alive than risk your life for prey that we can recover later! Lastly get ready to leave for the Peak! I wish to bury Snowwhisker in the ways of our Ancestors by tonight!" Froststar would explain the situation to his Clan. 'When will Frostclan be able to get some peace! First the Greencough bout now this..' Froststar thought to himself.
Old May 12th, 2024, 05:18 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Frostclan's MAIN RP!!

Specklepaw-7 Moons-Med apprentice

Specklepaw listened to the warnings about the snow leopard attack anxiously this wasn’t the first time something terrible had happened but it was the first of a snow leopard attack with that being said she knew she should prepare herbs in case of another attack .Once the meeting was over she decided she would go to her mentor and start looking into a herb patrol

Last edited by Tallstar; May 17th, 2024 at 12:27 PM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 09:14 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Sleepysheep
| They/them | FC Warrior | 17 moons |
| Jutting Rock |

Sleepysheep was nursing wounds themself but they made it to the gathering cats beneath Froststar and swiftly the lynx was recounted the information that the warrior had given out just moments before in his den. Stars... if only Sleepysheep had been faster, smarter, stronger, if they had been better in anyway or perhaps worse, Snowwhisker would be alive and regardless of Sleepysheep's state of being. They wish that Snowwhisker was here as the deputy that this clan needs in this dark time than them. The warrior withheld sighing in disappointment to themself. They should go see the medicine cat or, their hazy blue eyes moved up towards Specklepaw, perhaps the medicine cat apprentice could use the practice with physical wounds rather than illness that has been constantly plaguing them for some moons. Stars... why couldn't it have been Sleepysheep rather than Snowwhisker. The new system seemed smart. Though, would Sleepysheep be able to pull through to a mourning journey to grieve Snowwhisker? Their body ached in response, but they would push through to see the mourning through. That was something that Sleepysheep owed to the late deputy at the least, not that it would make up for the warrior's previous failures to the deputy.

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old May 16th, 2024, 09:53 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Blah

Echowish has a solemn look on her face. How sad... to lose a clanmate like this.... She dipped her head at the sad news. She fluffed her fur out to try and drive off some of the bitter cold. The cold seemed to sleep right to her bones, maybe it was not cold but a chill of despair. To lose a cat we held so dear to our clan....
Old May 18th, 2024, 02:11 PM

Specklepaw-Medicinecat Apprentice-7 Moons-

Speclepaw padded up next to echo mist and sat she noticed sleepysheeps wound and wanted to get a closer look at it but she decided to hold her tounge and wait for her mentors advice she kept her head low the grief of losing their deputy was great. How had it happens so quickly why must it be their deputy the questions rang in her head yet she kept it inside and waited
@Moondapple
@Dolomedes (sleepy sheep mention on getting his wound examined)

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; May 18th, 2024 at 02:12 PM.
Old May 18th, 2024, 02:53 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
Specklepaw-Medicinecat Apprentice-7 Moons-

Speclepaw padded up next to echo mist and sat she noticed sleepysheeps wound and wanted to get a closer look at it but she decided to hold her tounge and wait for her mentors advice she kept her head low the grief of losing their deputy was great. How had it happens so quickly why must it be their deputy the questions rang in her head yet she kept it inside and waited
@Moondapple
@Dolomedes (sleepy sheep mention on getting his wound examined)
(Echowish)
Echowish noticed specklepaw pad up to her and sat down. "Ah, hello Specklepaw dear. I was just about to look for you. I do think we should get Sleepysheep into our den. We don't want her wounds to get worse in this awful cold! She exclaimed. She also noticed the grief of Specklepaw's face and a she felt a flash of sympathy for her. For a cat so young to see this gruesome display..... how awful it must be.... She fluffed out her fur and wrapped her tail round her apprentince and put her body against Specklepaw's. " I am so sorry you have to see this dear.... EVen if it seems awful just keep in mind that even if we could not save them we can still help Sleepysheep. I know it still hurts but lets focus on what we can do, what we can do to help."
Old May 19th, 2024, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondapple View Post
(Echowish)
Echowish noticed specklepaw pad up to her and sat down. "Ah, hello Specklepaw dear. I was just about to look for you. I do think we should get Sleepysheep into our den. We don't want her wounds to get worse in this awful cold! She exclaimed. She also noticed the grief of Specklepaw's face and a she felt a flash of sympathy for her. For a cat so young to see this gruesome display..... how awful it must be.... She fluffed out her fur and wrapped her tail round her apprentince and put her body against Specklepaw's. " I am so sorry you have to see this dear.... EVen if it seems awful just keep in mind that even if we could not save them we can still help Sleepysheep. I know it still hurts but lets focus on what we can do, what we can do to help."

Specklepaw nodded and followed her mentor over to sleepy sheep (sorry it’s short)

Old May 19th, 2024, 03:52 PM
&quot;BITE ME!&quot; (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Devilish

Flashpaw wandered around. It was so, so sad about the old deputy! The clan, he thought, would be going to mourn shortly. Poor Froststar... He bumped into Specklepaw. @Tallstar

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old May 19th, 2024, 03:59 PM

Specklepaw-7Moons-Medicine Cat Apprentice

Specklepaw was deep in thought still trying to push down the sorrow she felt for her fallen deputy when she was jolted from her thoughts when someone bumped into her when she looked up she saw Flashpaw the other apprentice she realized she must have bumped into them she quickly went apologize “I’m so sorry Flashpaw I was not paying attention at all” she looked at the other cat embarrassed slightly
@Mizu

Last edited by Tallstar; May 19th, 2024 at 04:00 PM.
Old May 19th, 2024, 04:02 PM
&quot;BITE ME!&quot; (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
Specklepaw-7Moons-Medicine Cat Apprentice

Specklepaw was deep in thought still trying to push down the sorrow she felt for her fallen deputy when she was jolted from her thoughts when someone bumped into her when she looked up she saw Flashpaw the other apprentice she realized she must have bumped into them she quickly went apologize “I’m so sorry Flashpaw I was not paying attention at all” she looked at the other cat embarrassed slightly
@Mizu
"Oh, It's okay! Really, my fault." Flashpaw said. "Did I interrupt your thinking?"

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix