Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 04:55 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Rowan
Today 04:50 PM
Adopts :0
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 04:46 PM
“Darkness Looms”{F}
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 04:38 PM

Old May 9th, 2024, 05:59 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Good as New - [SHC event]

(i didnt forget to reply to this why would you say that.../j)

->> minkpaw <<-
[ she/they | shadowclan | 15moons | purrks ]
a dark blueish grey and white she cat with grey eyes

minkpaw didnt mind the unashamed glares some of the participants threw her, just kind of hoped that they would be assigned to the same team as her, so when lostspark more or less appeared out of nowhere she didnt really know what to do with herself for a moment. her mentor had not expressed anything but distrust so her settling down her to them was not something she wouldve ever guessed to happen. she was grateful to be somewhat shielded from glares now, since they possibly transformed into puzzled stares, for a moment at least. lostspark didnt offer a word more than her presence and that was fine, but she one her best behaviour so passing up a "hello, lostspark" was not something she would do.
if lostspark joining her was odd, minkpaw couldnt find a word to describe what mossfreckle following her was. she had expected hostility from the tom, stars she wouldnt even blame him for keeping at least a fox length of distance between them at all times and also speaking to her when absolutely necesarry, she did after all hold the knowledge that could have him ripped out of his position..though that information would also possibily kill her..likely..it would likely kill her.
she leaned forward a tiny bit to look at mossfreckle on the other side of their mentor and gave him a small smile, briefly trying to recall what information she should realistically know before settling on a "yep, and uhm you are?" accompanied by a apologetic smile, apologetic not because she was pretending to not know him but because it made sense. in this situation, he knew her name, she didnt know theirs, apologetic smile it was. the whole thing in general made her cringe inwardly, to ask a cat she had shared FAR too much with for their name, but riverclan had not attended a gathering since before mossfreckle was named a medicine cat apprentice so she shouldnt know. this was to be a careful back and forth until they were in the clear. she had to speak to him. soon. but now wasnt the time for odd conversations.
white tipped ears twitched towards the words leaving willowpaws maw once again, and she turned from looking at the lanky freckle tom back to the unfamiliar apprentice.
teams..right.
'good at medicines' as a team name for this specific group of cats wouldve been far more funny in any other situation, not the one where she was sitting next to her mentor and her mentors apprentice who she was also pretending to not know. it was still kind of funny. just a bit. but she wondered if mossfreckle and lostspark would even commit to this event, not rather leave this team to go look after their own den..she'd find out any moment now. head turned back to the two cats besides her after briefly wondering if fogkit was the one lostspark had told her about being from riverclan as well. this would be interesting.

[ not proofread, i hope this makes sense at all. @ellie @Rose ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old May 9th, 2024, 06:00 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Yarrowpaw nodded.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 9th, 2024, 07:09 AM
Loyal Jellybean fan

Status: The scariest person is someone with nothing left to lose
Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Unpredictable

"Yeah!" Marshlight bounded over to his teammates. "This is gonna be awesome!"
Old May 10th, 2024, 04:47 AM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Bloomingblaze-She/Her

-------------

Bloomingblaze looked at Doeflame "Looks like we got the playden." She said, before her eyes wandered, looking for Mothcloud. She spotted her, and called her over "Mothcloud! O'er here!" She said, raising a paw to gesture her over to them.

------------

@kittycatburmise - @SeonghwasBunnyEars

Last edited by IDIOTICBEAN101; May 10th, 2024 at 04:48 AM.
Old May 10th, 2024, 06:34 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Bloomingblaze-She/Her

-------------

Bloomingblaze looked at Doeflame "Looks like we got the playden." She said, before her eyes wandered, looking for Mothcloud. She spotted her, and called her over "Mothcloud! O'er here!" She said, raising a paw to gesture her over to them.

------------

Mothcloud pricked her bright orange ears. Narrowing her eyes she tried to keep her cool, and succeeded as she was called over. Licking Iceclaw's ear she then stood and padded over. Sighing gently she touched her muzzle to Bloomingblaze's ear in a friendly greeting. "Yes?"

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 10th, 2024, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Mothcloud pricked her bright orange ears. Narrowing her eyes she tried to keep her cool, and succeeded as she was called over. Licking Iceclaw's ear she then stood and padded over. Sighing gently she touched her muzzle to Bloomingblaze's ear in a friendly greeting. "Yes?"

Bloomingblaze-She/Her

---------------

Bloomingblaze grinned "Well, the kid up there said we're in the same group, so I was hopin' we could all go 'head and start plannin' on how we're cleanin' the kit playden." Bloomingblaze said enthusiastically "Kits are rough little things, but I'm sure you know that as a Queen."

--------------

Old May 10th, 2024, 07:12 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Bloomingblaze-She/Her

---------------

Bloomingblaze grinned "Well, the kid up there said we're in the same group, so I was hopin' we could all go 'head and start plannin' on how we're cleanin' the kit playden." Bloomingblaze said enthusiastically "Kits are rough little things, but I'm sure you know that as a Queen."

--------------

Mothcloud listened and gave a gentle purr. "Yes. I've had 7 of those little rascals in my first litter." Mothcloud purred gently. "They do what there told if your stern, don't be afraid to be stern but don't be mean." Mothcloud mewed gently.
"We could start by cleaning all debree around it. We might as well clean the nests while were in there, there due anyways." Mothcloud mrrowed with a small glare at the apprentices den.

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

Old May 10th, 2024, 09:26 AM

Bloomingblaze-She/Her

---------------

Bloomingblaze nodded and looked at her sister, Doeflame "Sound good to you?" She asked, her small, puffy tail trying to imitate swaying.

---------------

Old May 10th, 2024, 11:58 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

he/him | 7 moons
17/100

---

Oh. It seems as though they were supposed to be assigned to different dens, then. Luckily for him his first choice was the den they were given. Staring at the anxious apprentice giving orders, he tries his best not to roll his eyes and instead turns his attention back to his teammates.

"Luck is on our side, it seems. I will go get started. One of you choose the finest decorations and the other collect moss for bedding."

Perhaps he was being a bit too bossy but honestly the team needed some kind of leader. And with the sudden silence since Willowpaw's announcement he's taking it into his own paws. His piece said he immediately is rushing off toward the warriors' den so his cleaning can begin. Shooing everyone resting inside out so he can have as much space as possible, he begins with the moss on the nests. It was about time it was changed to newer, more plush moss bedding. Careful of each cat's personal trinkets and bedding embellishments, he removes the moss from each and every one, collecting it into a pile right outside the entrance of the den to be discarded later. While he waits for more moss to replace the old, he begins to sweep at the den floor with his tail, ushering any dirt and debris out so the floor beneath the nests was nicer looking than before.

gracklepaw | @chickadee // magpiepaw | @Marigoldwhisper

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 10th, 2024, 01:05 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

he/him | 7 moons
17/100

---

Oh. It seems as though they were supposed to be assigned to different dens, then. Luckily for him his first choice was the den they were given. Staring at the anxious apprentice giving orders, he tries his best not to roll his eyes and instead turns his attention back to his teammates.

"Luck is on our side, it seems. I will go get started. One of you choose the finest decorations and the other collect moss for bedding."

Perhaps he was being a bit too bossy but honestly the team needed some kind of leader. And with the sudden silence since Willowpaw's announcement he's taking it into his own paws. His piece said he immediately is rushing off toward the warriors' den so his cleaning can begin. Shooing everyone resting inside out so he can have as much space as possible, he begins with the moss on the nests. It was about time it was changed to newer, more plush moss bedding. Careful of each cat's personal trinkets and bedding embellishments, he removes the moss from each and every one, collecting it into a pile right outside the entrance of the den to be discarded later. While he waits for more moss to replace the old, he begins to sweep at the den floor with his tail, ushering any dirt and debris out so the floor beneath the nests was nicer looking than before.

gracklepaw | @chickadee // magpiepaw | @Marigoldwhisper

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"The warriors den? Psh, bundle of berries! We'll be done in no time." She watched as Bitternpaw took control of the situation and looks of skepticism lined her two toned face. Magpiepaw was not about to be told what to do, nuh-uh. She swallowed a trail of slight hostility as she gathered herself. The greatest warrior of all time wouldn't be throwing a fit just cause they couldn't pick a task. That would be so kitty of her, and Magpiepaw was NO kitty, not anymore.

"I claim the clean moss." The she-cat piped up before anyone could intervene. "Sorry if ya wanted that one, Grackle." She didn't even have to kneel down very far to gather the clean moss from the ground.

She trailed behind Bitternpaw, having to move her paws two times faster than the other apprentice just to keep up. She saw that he had already removed the bedding and made haste to replace it. She kneaded her blonde and black paws on the mosses smooth surface. Any mistakes or harder spots in the bedding were things she would work out later. For now, she was mostly focused on getting stuff down. She placed the trinkets back into their respective beds before fully padding down the moss before her.

She kicked sand from out of the den and attempted to polish any accessories that the warriors had left in their mossbeds.

After such a quick frenzy, she finally slowed her pace to focus on the smaller details. Like, should this stone be a little bit more to the left or to the right?

Tags: @chickadee
@carmen

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; May 10th, 2024 at 01:08 PM.