Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 03:20 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Blazing
Today 03:18 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:05 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:58 AM

Old March 31st, 2024, 04:41 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
Default dark otter... [p]

《 Otterkit 》
10+/10

he/him / riverclan kit / anxious / selectively mute

Silk Spinner [inactive]

Otterkit tiptoed into the nursery, glad to see all the kit's and queens asleep. His jaws parted into a large yawn, showing his tiny kitten teeth. He's been up for a while, hesitant to go back into the nursery with all those cats. The brown kit curled up in a nest by himself, his tail laid neatly over his nose. Yellow eyes that shined in the dark blinked slowly and soon he was asleep.

Peacefully. At least that was what he thought when he closed his eyes. Instead, when he opened them, he was in a forest. Otterkit raised his tiny black nose and sniffed around. Of course the forest would be unfamiliar to him, he'd never been outside camp before. The only strange thing was..there were no stars. Huh.

The solid brown kit padded though the forest shadowed in darkness cautiously. This was just a dream. No wonder it's strange.

( @Bean ; Bitterpaw (Bitterflash) )

Old March 31st, 2024, 04:51 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: dark otter... [p]

Bitterpaw
15 Moons - Darkest of the Dark - Member of the Dark Forest

You can probably imagine Bitterpaw's surprise when he spotted a kit wandering Dark Forest land. Someone probably pulled him, but Bitterpaw didn't know for sure. The dark apprentice stalked over. His maroon fur with scars very well suited him for the appearance of a dark forest cat. He looked at the kit before realizing it was one of his own clanmates. Well, former Clanmate. Even better.

The apprentice stalked out of the bushes, his green eyes glowing against the dark world around them. "Hello, Otterkit," the older apprentice growled.

Bitterpaw wasn't planning on harming one of his clan's own, oh no. But manipulating... that was an option on the table. An option he was going to try.

"What brings you here... You look too weak to be one of our own. Plus, normally other Dark Forest warriors are assholes. Eh, so am I, but enough about me," he said, sitting down.

He was very aware of his unwelcoming appearance, and he intended to use that to his advantage.

Silver Tongue Active

"And before you decide you're not going to talk, Dark Forest cats posses the ability to read minds. So, I'll tell either way. It's just a matter if you are going to cooperate.

Ah! Where are my manners? I am Bitterflash, One of the greatest warriors in the dark forest. At your service,"
the tom lied, dipping his head. His mouth parted into an evil grin.

He knew the kit would believe him, he can make anyone believe him, and kits? They are easy to convince already. Bitterpaw just hoped he didn't remember him in life, as Bitterpaw. That would really screw up his 'Darkest of The Dark, Bitterflash is a warrior' persona he was keeping up.

Oh well, he would just take his chances.

[ @nyx - Otterkit ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old March 31st, 2024, 07:54 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: dark otter... [p]

《 Otterkit 》
10+/10

he/him / riverclan kit / anxious / selectively mute

Silk Spinner [inactive]

The kitten jumped into the air and twisted around towards the sound. His brown fur bristled at the voice of a cat he didn't know recalling hi name. He stared at the cat, who gave off the familiar scent of Riverclan. Who was this cat? Is he still dreaming? Was this..Starclan?

What brings him here? Otterkit was just trying to sleep, he didn't mean to come wherever 'here' is. Weak? Our own? This cat must have bees in his brain. The brown kit didn't even know what a dark forest warrior was, but it sounded very ominous.

Otterkit froze in his tracks. A creepy cat in his dreams who could read his mind, He shut his eyes and shook his head. He had no choice but to attempt to speak. He guessed that Bitterflash, what the cat was called, would try something to him if he didn't. "..Dark..forest...?" he choked, his face twisting in surprise. Was talking easier in his sleep or possibly when his life depended on it?

( @Bean ; Bitterpaw (Bitterflash) )

Last edited by nyx; March 31st, 2024 at 07:58 PM.