Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM

Old March 7th, 2024, 11:06 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default ‘Honey Skies Hiding Nameless Truths’ [P]

(This assumes that his Mother has spoken about this lesson beforehand, if you dislike this I can change and rewrite the starter. Just know that his Mother would have phrased it like she wanted him to learn out of concern and motherly love, though it's chill if Honey was put off by her or something as well.)

The Nameless
He/him | Loner | Moons: 3 | No Purrks

The nameless paused and raised his muzzle to the sky, opening his mouth slightly to catch any scents in the air. Nothing out of the ordinary, though he could have sworn that this was where the feline needed to be. Mother said that he was to be searching for a cat by the name of ‘Honey.’ Easy enough, he thought, but it was nearing sun high and he still hadn’t located the cat. Luckily, Mother gave him no curfew on when to be back, he would be much more anxious if that were the case. Mother was never pleased when he missed curfew even if only by a tiny bit.

But Mother says that if you give someone a mouse-length of leniency the next thing you know they’ll be taking a full badger’s worth, so it made sense. Even if it scared the nameless sometimes. The kit clambered up onto a kittypet fence and looked around before finally spotting a housefolk den that matched the description he was given. It was smaller than most housefolk dens, the kit thought to himself as he dropped down onto small, dark paws. The kit winced as some leftover aching resettled into its regular dullness before continuing to the den.

Hello? I am looking for a cat named Honey.” The nameless spoke into the empty air, pricking his ears up, trying to catch any sign of life in the ever still air. He hoped that the cat he was looking for was here, the nameless wouldn’t know what to do if he couldn’t find this Honey. Not return to Mother empty-pawed. A shudder ran through his body and the nameless found himself shaking slightly. Perhaps, if he couldn’t find this cat, the nameless could find a different cat to fill in for the lesson and maybe Mother and Father won’t be as upset.

That’s a last case scenario though, he could still try and find Honey first.
Anyone there?
[Honey, @FruitBatz ]
Old March 7th, 2024, 11:28 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ‘Honey Skies Hiding Nameless Truths’ [P]

Honeylemon
short (height wise) fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock
(That’s completely fine!)

The yellowish cream colored molly made her way to her shabby little den with two hares in her mouth. Her head peaked into a hidden hole that was just to the left of Nameless. Her blue cerulean eyes landed on the tom as she smiled. “Hello there!” Honey seemed to forget that she had the hares in her mouth as she spoke, making her words muffled. Her tail lashed gracefully as she padded closer to the little tom.

Her little home wasn’t bad…but it wasn’t really good either. Wooden half broken crates were piled near the twolegs entrance, honeybees settled near a flower patch that seemed like some cat was…sleeping in it? And yes, Honey did sleep right next to a huge ball of honey filled comb with bees. There were more than just that one hive, there had to be more than three in that shed. Honey set down the hares in front of Nameless as she smiled at him. “I do apologize if I took too long! Your mother said something about you might be here training for a while so I went to go catch some lunch!” She said with a sigh, his mother could have at least told her what he likes…now that she thought about it. “What’s your name by the way?”

Honey by ramen!
@Theraphosa
Honey Lemon - Collector, Agatha Kitty [active]
Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!!

Last edited by FruitBatz; March 7th, 2024 at 11:34 AM.
Old March 8th, 2024, 11:07 AM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post
Honeylemon
short (height wise) fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock
(That’s completely fine!)

The yellowish cream colored molly made her way to her shabby little den with two hares in her mouth. Her head peaked into a hidden hole that was just to the left of Nameless. Her blue cerulean eyes landed on the tom as she smiled. “Hello there!” Honey seemed to forget that she had the hares in her mouth as she spoke, making her words muffled. Her tail lashed gracefully as she padded closer to the little tom.

Her little home wasn’t bad…but it wasn’t really good either. Wooden half broken crates were piled near the twolegs entrance, honeybees settled near a flower patch that seemed like some cat was…sleeping in it? And yes, Honey did sleep right next to a huge ball of honey filled comb with bees. There were more than just that one hive, there had to be more than three in that shed. Honey set down the hares in front of Nameless as she smiled at him. “I do apologize if I took too long! Your mother said something about you might be here training for a while so I went to go catch some lunch!” She said with a sigh, his mother could have at least told her what he likes…now that she thought about it. “What’s your name by the way?”

Honey by ramen!
@Theraphosa

The Nameless

The nameless startled back slightly at the sudden appearance of Honey, though that was quickly covered up as best as he could. It wouldn't look good to be scared of your mentor, that would be unbecoming and Mother wouldn’t be pleased with that. The tom lifted his ears forcibly from where they were pinned and dug his claws into the soil beneath his dark paws to steady his slight shakes,

I have no name. You speak of Mother, you must be Honey then, correct?” The tom tilted his head to the side as he asked the question, looking over at the other cat. She was bigger than him as expected and she was carrying two hares. His tummy growled but he ignored the feeling of hunger pain and continued watching the molly cat. Perhaps this was another hunting lesson?

The tom wasn’t sure, Mother simply said to find a cat called Honey for his next lesson and so the nameless left. He hoped that it was hunting, or rather, anything but fighting or battling. It's only been a couple of days since Father had begun his battle training and since then it felt like the aches and bruises would never go away. The nameless looked over the area and then decided against asking, assuming that the other cat would fill him in on the lesson plan next.

Taking a seat where he was, the nameless wrapped his wispy tail over his front paws, flicking one of his oversized ears as a bee flew too close. That buzzing was starting to feel ingrained in his ears but it wasn’t the worst thing he has dealt with to be fair. He fixed his heterochromia eyes on the she-cat, waiting for her to speak.
[sorry this took so long /-\]

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 8th, 2024 at 11:07 AM.
Old March 8th, 2024, 11:32 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post

The Nameless

The nameless startled back slightly at the sudden appearance of Honey, though that was quickly covered up as best as he could. It wouldn't look good to be scared of your mentor, that would be unbecoming and Mother wouldn’t be pleased with that. The tom lifted his ears forcibly from where they were pinned and dug his claws into the soil beneath his dark paws to steady his slight shakes,

I have no name. You speak of Mother, you must be Honey then, correct?” The tom tilted his head to the side as he asked the question, looking over at the other cat. She was bigger than him as expected and she was carrying two hares. His tummy growled but he ignored the feeling of hunger pain and continued watching the molly cat. Perhaps this was another hunting lesson?

The tom wasn’t sure, Mother simply said to find a cat called Honey for his next lesson and so the nameless left. He hoped that it was hunting, or rather, anything but fighting or battling. It's only been a couple of days since Father had begun his battle training and since then it felt like the aches and bruises would never go away. The nameless looked over the area and then decided against asking, assuming that the other cat would fill him in on the lesson plan next.

Taking a seat where he was, the nameless wrapped his wispy tail over his front paws, flicking one of his oversized ears as a bee flew too close. That buzzing was starting to feel ingrained in his ears but it wasn’t the worst thing he has dealt with to be fair. He fixed his heterochromia eyes on the she-cat, waiting for her to speak.
[sorry this took so long /-\]

Honeylemon
short fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

Honey stood there quite confused…maybe this tom's parents were like hers? (they are indeed not ) Her pop gave her a name at 6 moons old once they found her envy for somehow always finding some honey, but Nameless looked to be around 3 or maybe he’s just tiny than most kits? Her train of thought went on for a while before she remembered him asking for conformation if she was who she was.

“Why yes! Sorry, I was just thinking about something……well little one your mother entrusted me with you to train you on the do's and don'ts on herbs and berries! Also for extra fun I will also teach you to plant and harvest without damaging said items!” The molly sounded awfully enthusiastic then again she is just in her mid 20 moons so life was doing well by her. “Now, your mother didn’t tell me when she was going to get you…which is a bit of a rat move…. but I do have many activities for us to do before moonrise.” Her tone soften slightly as she smiled, her paw nudged the hare closer to the tom once she felt confident enough that Nameless understood Honey began to eat her hare.

Honey by ramen!
(You are completely fine!)
Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!!

Last edited by FruitBatz; March 8th, 2024 at 12:20 PM. Reason: T^T I just reread your post saying he’s 3 I’m so stupid
Old March 8th, 2024, 12:27 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:

Honeylemon

Honey by rust`rock

Honey stood there quite confused…maybe this tom's parents were like hers? (they are indeed not ) Her pop gave her a name at 6 moons old once they found her envy for somehow always finding some honey, but Nameless looked to be around 3 or maybe he’s just tiny than most kits? Her train of thought went on for a while before she remembered him asking for conformation if she was who she was.

“Why yes! Sorry, I was just thinking about something……well little one your mother entrusted me with you to train you on the do's and don'ts on herbs and berries! Also for extra fun I will also teach you to plant and harvest without damaging said items!” The molly sounded awfully enthusiastic then again she is just in her mid 20 moons so life was doing well by her. “Now, your mother didn’t tell me when she was going to get you…which is a bit of a rat move…. but I do have many activities for us to do before moonrise.” Her tone soften slightly as she smiled, her paw nudged the hare closer to the tom once she felt confident enough that Nameless understood Honey began to eat her hare.

Honey by ramen!
(You are completely fine!)

The Nameless

Nameless listened and nodded along with the enthusiastic she-cat's words. Most times the cats that taught him were much less pleased to be doing so, much more rude and straight to the point but the tom didn’t find himself disliking it, it was just odd for him. Herbs and plant safety, as well as planting and harvesting. The nameless tilted his head a bit in confusion when Honey mentioned his mother not mentioning when she was picking him up but…why should she?

I walked myself here, Mother isn’t getting me. After the lesson, I will walk myself h-” The nameless cut off when the molly started to push one of the hares to him. Was she offering her prey to him? Why would she do that? Then a hunger pain hit him and the nameless shrugged in his mind to himself and caught the hare by his claws and brought it to him to munch on.

Additional activities as well, this she-cat was very kind, the nameless decided as he ungracefully shredded the rabbit as he ate it. It had been a moment before he had the time to hunt and then some more when he was able to hunt successfully. He has mostly been having housefolk scrap with a few rats here and there. Oh! He also caught that mouse that one time but that seemed more like luck as he wasn’t able to get anymore.

Father said that hunger was a good motivation to just get better at hunting then and Mother didn’t say anything about it. The tom was very grateful for the food offered and ate it with speed. When he finished, the nameless sat up and made quick work of trying to clean his fur of the mess he had made in his haste. The metallic scent of blood felt stuck to his pelt but at least the red wasn’t there anymore.

The nameless turned to Honey and dipped his head respectfully, “Thank you, where should we start for the lesson?
Old March 8th, 2024, 12:56 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Quote:

The Nameless

Nameless listened and nodded along with the enthusiastic she-cat's words. Most times the cats that taught him were much less pleased to be doing so, much more rude and straight to the point but the tom didn’t find himself disliking it, it was just odd for him. Herbs and plant safety, as well as planting and harvesting. The nameless tilted his head a bit in confusion when Honey mentioned his mother not mentioning when she was picking him up but…why should she?

I walked myself here, Mother isn’t getting me. After the lesson, I will walk myself h-” The nameless cut off when the molly started to push one of the hares to him. Was she offering her prey to him? Why would she do that? Then a hunger pain hit him and the nameless shrugged in his mind to himself and caught the hare by his claws and brought it to him to munch on.

Additional activities as well, this she-cat was very kind, the nameless decided as he ungracefully shredded the rabbit as he ate it. It had been a moment before he had the time to hunt and then some more when he was able to hunt successfully. He has mostly been having housefolk scrap with a few rats here and there. Oh! He also caught that mouse that one time but that seemed more like luck as he wasn’t able to get anymore.

Father said that hunger was a good motivation to just get better at hunting then and Mother didn’t say anything about it. The tom was very grateful for the food offered and ate it with speed. When he finished, the nameless sat up and made quick work of trying to clean his fur of the mess he had made in his haste. The metallic scent of blood felt stuck to his pelt but at least the red wasn’t there anymore.

The nameless turned to Honey and dipped his head respectfully, “Thank you, where should we start for the lesson?

Honeylemon

Honey by rust`rock

The molly's ears perked when she was just finishing up her hare, a little soft growl escaped her throat when she heard he was walking back by himself. Who allows their own kit to walk this far of a distance to a stranger? She knew something was off but this made her upset inside, soon Honey made herself calm down as she licked the blood off her lips before she spoke. “You’re very welcome little one!” And just like that she’s bad to being cheerful not because she’s bipolar…it’s so Nameless would be less afraid.

Honey's tail flicked as she sighed, “well first I need to know what you know of course, but if you don’t know anything then we’ll start with the basics!” She said with a smile, his mother didn’t really say what he knew but it would be at least courteous to ask. As Honey awaited an answer she got busy with the carcasses and dragged them to a corner in the shed, once that was done she went to one of the hives. Of course as the tom was speaking she would be listening intently to every word.

Honey by ramen!

Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3
Old March 8th, 2024, 01:31 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:

Honeylemon

Honey by rust`rock

The molly's ears perked when she was just finishing up her hare, a little soft growl escaped her throat when she heard he was walking back by himself. Who allows their own kit to walk this far of a distance to a stranger? She knew something was off but this made her upset inside, soon Honey made herself calm down as she licked the blood off her lips before she spoke. “You’re very welcome little one!” And just like that she’s bad to being cheerful not because she’s bipolar…it’s so Nameless would be less afraid.

Honey's tail flicked as she sighed, “well first I need to know what you know of course, but if you don’t know anything then we’ll start with the basics!” She said with a smile, his mother didn’t really say what he knew but it would be at least courteous to ask. As Honey awaited an answer she got busy with the carcasses and dragged them to a corner in the shed, once that was done she went to one of the hives. Of course as the tom was speaking she would be listening intently to every word.

Honey by ramen!

The Nameless

The nameless pinned his ears against his head as the she-cat growled a bit but then in a few moments she was back to being happy and go lucky. The Tom didn’t mention the quick change but tilted his head a bit. Well it seemed that she was willing to forgive whatever the nameless did without punishment. The nameless gave a very nervous smile, not wanting to make the she-cat change her mind on punishment,

I don’t know anything on plants.” Hopefully the Molly doesn’t get upset at hearing that. He didn’t want to see the yellow-cream cat get upset at him. So he would just have to do extra good during the lessons today. Plants and…herbs, Honey said, those should be easy enough. The nameless watched the molly get up and start towards the den and the tom was quick on his paws to follow.
Old March 8th, 2024, 01:53 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Quote:

The Nameless

The nameless pinned his ears against his head as the she-cat growled a bit but then in a few moments she was back to being happy and go lucky. The Tom didn’t mention the quick change but tilted his head a bit. Well it seemed that she was willing to forgive whatever the nameless did without punishment. The nameless gave a very nervous smile, not wanting to make the she-cat change her mind on punishment,

I don’t know anything on plants.” Hopefully the Molly doesn’t get upset at hearing that. He didn’t want to see the yellow-cream cat get upset at him. So he would just have to do extra good during the lessons today. Plants and…herbs, Honey said, those should be easy enough. The nameless watched the molly get up and start towards the den and the tom was quick on his paws to follow.

Honeylemon

Honey by rust`rock

Her fluffy tail flicked as she turned to see him follow her, “I see…well then let’s get with the lesson! But first a question, since this lesson will be a bit…long how would your parents feel if I allowed you to stay with me until the lessons are done?” She asked with her head tilting, of course she could ask his parents but to hear they made him walk by himself made her a bit too upset to see his parents.

“Of course if you’re not comfortable enough with that I can always meet you half way since I do believe the berries for the lesson are in that direction anyways!” Honey said with a chirp, her paw gently moving the bees on the hive that were near the hole she walked into earlier. She wasn’t really doing much to the bees besides making sure the queen was still there. With that being checked she slipped through the hole and waited for Nameless to also slip through as well.

Honey by ramen!

Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3
Old March 9th, 2024, 01:35 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:

Honeylemon

Honey by rust`rock

Her fluffy tail flicked as she turned to see him follow her, “I see…well then let’s get with the lesson! But first a question, since this lesson will be a bit…long how would your parents feel if I allowed you to stay with me until the lessons are done?” She asked with her head tilting, of course she could ask his parents but to hear they made him walk by himself made her a bit too upset to see his parents.

“Of course if you’re not comfortable enough with that I can always meet you half way since I do believe the berries for the lesson are in that direction anyways!” Honey said with a chirp, her paw gently moving the bees on the hive that were near the hole she walked into earlier. She wasn’t really doing much to the bees besides making sure the queen was still there. With that being checked she slipped through the hole and waited for Nameless to also slip through as well.

Honey by ramen!

The Nameless

The tom followed the molly on dark paws as he answered the questions, "Mother didn't give me a curfew, so I think staying would be okay." There must be a whole lot of information they would be needing to get through if it would take more than a day. If he was misremembering, though the nameless was certain that there was no curfew, Mother would understand as this was a lesson that she set up.

The tom padded alongside the yellow-cream she-cat as they made their way to where the first lesson would take place, or at least, that's where the nameless was assuming they were going. The tom looked to Honey again and wondered briefly where and why she was taught plant safety. To be honest, he didn't understand why you'd need to know plant safety at all, what cat is going around and eating plants. The nameless personally thought that prey tasted better.

He scanned the area with heterochromia eyes before turning his attention back to Honey, waiting for her next words.
Old March 11th, 2024, 09:52 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Quote:

The Nameless

The tom followed the molly on dark paws as he answered the questions, "Mother didn't give me a curfew, so I think staying would be okay." There must be a whole lot of information they would be needing to get through if it would take more than a day. If he was misremembering, though the nameless was certain that there was no curfew, Mother would understand as this was a lesson that she set up.

The tom padded alongside the yellow-cream she-cat as they made their way to where the first lesson would take place, or at least, that's where the nameless was assuming they were going. The tom looked to Honey again and wondered briefly where and why she was taught plant safety. To be honest, he didn't understand why you'd need to know plant safety at all, what cat is going around and eating plants. The nameless personally thought that prey tasted better.

He scanned the area with heterochromia eyes before turning his attention back to Honey, waiting for her next words.

Honeylemon

Honey by rust`rock

“Well then that’s good! If you pay attention and make sure to remember what I teach you then you’ll do splendid!” She said with a purr as she press her nose to nameless's head if he allowed her, their destination was at a small pond filled with frogs and fish. As Honey padded towards the pond, her tail flicking while she broke a cattail off its rod, “now this little one is a cattail,” Honey said as she carefully placed it in front of Nameless…she really need to give this little one a nickname before she ends up fussing at the little ones adult figures.

“The brown pod at the top can expand once opened, it’s used to ease sickness from wounds…” Honey paused to make sure Nameless took what she said into account before she continued, “now this is safe to chew then place on scars to reduce infections. To plant these cattails you must, rub the seeds off at the top, plant in moist or soggy land near water…and that’s it!” She said with a smile, hopefully she didn’t talk to much or more importantly miss a step.

Honey by ramen!

Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3