Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
an offer
Last post by taillow
Today 10:59 PM
What would you're cat...
Last post by gs29513
Today 10:31 PM
Paws in love finder
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:29 PM
A day in the love life of...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:28 PM

Old April 2nd, 2024, 05:22 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Thundersnow's Healing

Thundersnow
Tom\Warrior\WC
"Water holds memories."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(I'm so sorry that I'm so late! I haven't been busy or anything, I've just been procrastinating. Hopefully I still responded in a somewhat timely manner also, no need to reply right away! I know you're a very busy person and I'm willing to wait as long as needed. Thank you!)

@Alchemist Kitsune

Everything hurt, but it was a good kind of hurt. A hurt that kicked your nerves awake to remind it that it was alive and breathing. It was like sitting in the cold rain or swimming in icy waters. Did it hurt? Yes, it hurt like hell. But in some strange way, it made him feel alive and connected. The tears that stung his eyes reminded him that he was merely a mortal, and that being mortal was alright. It was exactly how things should be, it was exactly what jolted his sleeping nerves awake.

That's what made him feel almost triumphant as he staggered into the medicine den. He looked around with round eyes. The cats who entered... Or rather worked... In this vacuum were instantly in some sort of boundary between Starclan and the living. This was probably the closest he'd get to a spiritual encounter besides sitting at the moonstone.

Thundersnow closed his eyes and rocked back and fourth, wincing as his leg brushed up against things like kicked up rocks and pebbles. He settled down into a sunny spot in the den as he tried to erase every inch of himself.

His ears, his tail, his thoughts. But Thundersnow was always thinking, about somewhere or something, so that was particularly hard for him. And even though he knew he couldn't, he tried to break that barrier that held him grounded. He'd tried so many times, and he'd probably never succeed. Then again, he didn't have to. Just doing practices like this made him feel better, more calm, more sure of himself.

He almost didn't hear Lightningstorm as she entered the den. To be honest, he smelt her first.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; April 2nd, 2024 at 05:24 PM.
Old April 19th, 2024, 09:49 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Thundersnow's Healing

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

Out of one burrow and into the next, Lightningstorm carried her herbs into Thundersnow's current residence, still uncertain as to why the decision had been taken to keep him apart from the rest. She would ask Firestorm later, she supposed, but now that she was here it didn't really matter. The tom needed to have his injuries cleaned up, however, and he looked to be in proper pain. Gritting her teeth, she cursed the fact that not a single patrol sent for poppy seeds had returned, making her incapable of helping the warrior with his pain. Dandelions had not been collected either, making her wonder for a moment just what exactly was the point of sending these patrols out as she did. Some days she considered forgoing the whole patrol system and just taking a bunch of cats out with her as she foraged for herbs for them to help her carry back the required medicine to keep the clan afloat. Of course, that meant leaving her den uninhabited, and she had reason to worry about her herb stores with how some cats had taken a fascination to it of late.

Approaching the tom well enough to finally take a gander at his wounds, the healer couldn't help but snort in frustration. That leg wound was nasty. Bad enough that she would need to wrap it up tight. She would have appreciated sticks, but of course, that was too much to ask of the clan. She didn't have the materials to properly fix that injury... She could cure it, but it would no doubt be debilitated once it healed. Truth be told, there was every chance it wouldn't ever fully recover, no matter what she did. The tear was deep. Too deep. It had no doubt severed the muscle. But she preferred the option to at least try.

"Those are some proper nasty looking wounds you have there," Lightningstorm mewed, trying to keep some level of conversation afloat as she moved in with her moistened moss, attempting to remove blood and debris from the injury. It would be best to keep him entertained if she couldn't offer anything for the pain, after all. "I'll patch you up best I can, love... but... There might be some lasting damage. It might take time for that leg to get full mobility back, so you'll need to give it a good rest."

She remained quiet as she moved on to his ear. The tear there concerned her as well. If he had taken a sound enough hit, there was nothing she could do, with or without materials. The inner ear was something that Cowtuft had never explored with her, and she assumed there were limits to how much any one cat could do for another, even with the medicine knowledge she had at her disposal. The lithe calico would of course keep it clear from infection if she could, but that would be the extent of her ability here.

"I'll be making a poultice for you and wrapping your wounds up in cobwebs, but I'll need you to stay the night. I don't want you tearing up the bandaging for at least a day. Don't really trust the warriors' den to be the tidiest of places to keep a good night's rest."

@Marigoldwhisper [Thundersnow]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 20th, 2024, 08:39 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Thundersnow's Healing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

Out of one burrow and into the next, Lightningstorm carried her herbs into Thundersnow's current residence, still uncertain as to why the decision had been taken to keep him apart from the rest. She would ask Firestorm later, she supposed, but now that she was here it didn't really matter. The tom needed to have his injuries cleaned up, however, and he looked to be in proper pain. Gritting her teeth, she cursed the fact that not a single patrol sent for poppy seeds had returned, making her incapable of helping the warrior with his pain. Dandelions had not been collected either, making her wonder for a moment just what exactly was the point of sending these patrols out as she did. Some days she considered forgoing the whole patrol system and just taking a bunch of cats out with her as she foraged for herbs for them to help her carry back the required medicine to keep the clan afloat. Of course, that meant leaving her den uninhabited, and she had reason to worry about her herb stores with how some cats had taken a fascination to it of late.

Approaching the tom well enough to finally take a gander at his wounds, the healer couldn't help but snort in frustration. That leg wound was nasty. Bad enough that she would need to wrap it up tight. She would have appreciated sticks, but of course, that was too much to ask of the clan. She didn't have the materials to properly fix that injury... She could cure it, but it would no doubt be debilitated once it healed. Truth be told, there was every chance it wouldn't ever fully recover, no matter what she did. The tear was deep. Too deep. It had no doubt severed the muscle. But she preferred the option to at least try.

"Those are some proper nasty looking wounds you have there," Lightningstorm mewed, trying to keep some level of conversation afloat as she moved in with her moistened moss, attempting to remove blood and debris from the injury. It would be best to keep him entertained if she couldn't offer anything for the pain, after all. "I'll patch you up best I can, love... but... There might be some lasting damage. It might take time for that leg to get full mobility back, so you'll need to give it a good rest."

She remained quiet as she moved on to his ear. The tear there concerned her as well. If he had taken a sound enough hit, there was nothing she could do, with or without materials. The inner ear was something that Cowtuft had never explored with her, and she assumed there were limits to how much any one cat could do for another, even with the medicine knowledge she had at her disposal. The lithe calico would of course keep it clear from infection if she could, but that would be the extent of her ability here.

"I'll be making a poultice for you and wrapping your wounds up in cobwebs, but I'll need you to stay the night. I don't want you tearing up the bandaging for at least a day. Don't really trust the warriors' den to be the tidiest of places to keep a good night's rest."

@Marigoldwhisper [Thundersnow]

Thundersnow
Tom\Warrior\WC
"Water holds memories."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Thundersnow craned his neck to face the medicine cat. He noticed the frustration that creased her colorfully splotched face. He blinked slowly at her as he thought. He really didn't think any conversation would be made, so he just kept thinking, until he heard calm mews fizzle in and out of his ears.

"Those ..re some... pre... wounds.... there."

Guessing by her expression and the welcome shine to her features, Thundersnow saw this as a attentive invitation. The tired tom decided to take it. "Yes," he whispered quietly, his round gaze still steady on hers. " 't hurts."

But I don't feel bad, Thundersnow's thoughts mirrored in his expression as it always did. His whole body perked up as if he were showing how okay he felt. I've never felt better.

Even as Lightningstorm pressed wet moss to his wounds, even as it burned and made his face scrunch up in an unsaid wince, his previous thoughts still stood. He listened as best he could while the medicine cat continued on.

Thundersnow had gotten some key words. Rest. The tom thought about that, his eyes glazed over like fog on a misty morning. " 'ure." Thundersnow nodded. Stay the night? He was more than interested in that. He'd barely set foot in the medicine den, now he'd be staying here for at least one sunset. "Thanks," Thundersnow smiled.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!